Firsts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

He still held me against the wall, both of us breathing hard as I clung to his broad, sweat-slicked shoulders. We stayed like that for minutes, hours, I couldn't tell. All I felt was his solid body pressed against mine, his ragged breath against my neck, his face buried in my now-loose hair.

"Uh, Gabriel?" I whispered finally.

"Umm?" he grunted, sounding asleep on his feet.

"My leg is getting cramped," I replied quietly.

He didn't move, but I felt his body shake with laughter.

"Well, it is," I grumbled.

He finally lifted his head, pressing a quick but hard kiss against my lips before pulling back, a huge grin on his face. "Sorry, Babe."

Still inside me, he moved us away from the wall, then laid me gently on the bed, slipping out with a sad groan as he did so. He lay down next to me on the bed, his jeans still loose around his hips. "What was it you wanted help with anyway?" he asked, turning his face towards me.

I felt my already flushed face begin to burn. "I...uh, well. That is..." I covered my face in embarrassment. "I was horny and I told Mandy at work and she told me I should call you for a booty call and then you were here and I'm sorry if you're mad and..." I trailed off as he gently pried my hands away from my face. "Are you mad?"

He smiled. "At being your booty call? Nah, just so long as I get to call you if I find myself in a similar fix."

I gave a very un-ladylike snort. "Like you'll ever be without a date. You just snap your fingers and the girls come running."

"Yeah, but they're not you," he said softly, stroking my cheek and looking deep into me with his jewel-green eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he spoke before I could. "You're brothers will be home soon, we've got just enough time to have a shower."

I closed my mouth and blinked.That can't be right.I turned my head and looked at the clock. "What are you talking about? Tommy and Luis won't be back for an hour, and Matt's not due back 'till seven. An hour's plenty time for us to both have a shower."

"But it's what I'm planning to do to you while we're in the shower that will take so long," he said, his voice low.

"We?"

"Yeah, 'we'." He grinned.Oh, my!"Are you coming?" he asked from the door, not waiting for the answer.

"Soon," I whispered, my eyes wide as I followed him to the bathroom.

When we were under the hot spray, he sent my blood boiling, washing me from top to bottom, and then standing back to let me do the same to him. By the time I reached his waist, he'd lost his patience.

He spun me around, and placed my hands on the wet tiles, pulling my hips towards him and slipping inside me oh-so-slowly. It was nothing like the previous time, his pace was slow and steady, and the difference in angle made him feel so different.

With one hand, he massaged my ass, and the other slipped round to draw lazy circles on my clit. The pressure built quickly, and I began to rock back against him, trying to increase the pace. But as I was about to climax, he slowed down, moving torturously slow, his pace enough to keep me burning, but not enough to make me come.

At first I thought it was an accident, but when he did it two more times I realised he was playing me, trying to make me beg. I refused. I stood there, knees shaking, fingers scraping the tile, mouth clamped shut against the pleading words threatening to break free.

His hand on my ass dipped, and his thumb began to rub gently against my back hole, matching the slow circles on my clit. I tensed; unsure of what he would do next, unsure of what I wanted him to do next. I was more than willing to try anything once with Gabriel, but I wasn't sure I was ready for anal just yet.

But he didn't push, just continued rubbing gently over the tight ring, and the feeling was...intriguing. Again, a felt my climax building, and again, I was unwilling to let him know how much I wanted it. Unfortunately for my pride, my body wasn't listening, and I began to whimper with every thrust.

Apparently, it was enough for Gabriel, because instead of slowing down, he began to thrust faster, letting go and thrusting me into the wall like before. Seconds later we both came, more intense than I had felt before, and I realised that all the build-up was worth the wait.

After we towelled off and got dressed, Gabriel went in search of sustenance while I dried my hair. When I was finished, I went downstairs and found Gabriel on the floor watching TV, his back against the front of the couch.

He looked up with a smile when he saw me coming. "I called for pizza, Giordano's. I got enough for everyone."

"Cool. How long?" I asked flopping on the couch next to his head.

"Half hour," he replied.

I twisted in my seat, hooking my legs over the back, my spine against the seat, my head tipped over the edge, watching the TV upside down, just like I did when I was a kid.

"So, how about Friday?" he asked suddenly.

I turned my head to the side, our faces only inches apart. "For what?" I asked, puzzled.

"I want to see the new Jet Li movie, and I need a date."

"What? I thought... You mean like a real date and not just going to your place or something?" I asked. I thought when we made our 'arrangement' earlier, he just meant...well, sex.

"Yeah," he replied, twining his fingers in my loose hair. "What, you're gonna turn down meandJet Li?"

My lips nearly touching his, I replied, "I could never turn down Jet Li."

He growled playfully, then kissed me slowly, the difference in angles making his mouth feel deliciously different under my tongue. When we parted, my lips felt all puffy and throbbing and Gabriel's eyes were shining.

Knowing my brothers would be home soon, I felt the need to say something, wanting to avoid future problems.

"Gabriel, there's something you should know. Last night I was with Danny, we...had sex." Gabriel froze next to me. "It was awful. I didn't...y'know, and he could tell. We broke up. It part of the reason why I called you today. He and I are definitely over, I just thought it would be better if I told you, considering what happened with Ben."

He didn't say anything, just looked at me, his eyes unreadable.

Knowing that it needed to be said, I continued. "I'm sorry if I made you feel used the first time we were together, or today for that matter, it wasn't my intention. The night we spent together, it was important to me too, and I'm glad my first time was with you. I know I could have handled things better with Ben, but I honestly didn't mean to upset you," I finished.

After a moment, he nodded. "If you find another boyfriend, or you get back with Ben or Danny, you have to tell me. I don't sleep with other guy's girls."

I nodded in return.

"Okay, so I'll pick you up at seven?" he asked, flashing me a smile.

"Yeah, but I'll just be getting off work, so you'll have to pick me up from there," I replied, remembering I was supposed to lock up on Friday.

He nodded, quickly letting go of my hair as Luis and Tommy came bounding through the front door.

Date

Our little 'date' went well – Gabriel picked me up on time, Mandy gave me a jokingly jealous glare and the two of us grabbed a quick burger before the movie. Conversation was easy, as always, and there was no awkwardness in being out with Gabriel, we'd known each other for too long for any of that.

For example, during the movie he knew well enough the dangers of getting between me and Kung Fu under normal circumstances, so he kept to himself. However, I found myself wishing he didn't. The only contact between us was our touching elbows, bare-skin to bare-skin, and it made me acutely aware of his warm body next to mine. Half way through I realised I was more focused on him that what was happening on screen.

I restrained myself until we got to his truck, then I jumped him. We made out for a long while, steaming up the car and leaving ourselves breathless. Unfortunately we were parked in a public, well-lit area and were unable to do anything more than that.

Thankfully, it was only a short drive until we were back at his apartment, making a speedy beeline for his bedroom. Soon I was naked on my hands and knees – a new position for me – and he was sinking slowly into me, letting me feel every inch of him. Once he was fully seated inside of me however, his pace quickly changed to the fast, hard thrusts that never failed to set me on fire. His hands on my hips pulled my already bucking body harder against his, his balls slapping rhythmically against me.

Not faltering in his pace, he draped his large body over mine, placing his hands on top of my clutched ones. His front was rubbing deliciously against my back, my breasts were swaying, and the bed was banging against the wall from the force of his thrusts. He nuzzled the left side of my neck and whispered in my ear, "You like that, Babe?"

If I had been able to think clearly, or at all, I would have marvelled that he could string a coherent sentence together. But since I myself couldn't, I let out a low moan, seconds away from coming.

"Good," he purred, before biting down gently but firmly on the sensitive skin at my neck. The friction, the thrusts, the tiny flare of pain, all swirled together to send me soaring over the edge, screaming his name.

He held himself still inside me, holding back as I came down, one of his arms looped around my waist, holding me up. When I finally stilled in his arms, he lifted the upper half of my body, pulling me back against his chest, both of us still on our knees. With one hand possessively cupping one of my breasts and the other splayed temptingly low on my belly, he began once again to thrust fully inside of me.

My hands sought him out, one buried in his hair, holding his head to my neck and the other digging short but well groomed nails into his forearm, demanding more. Answering my silent plea, his hand slipped lower, his expert fingers finding my clit and rubbing in time to his rapid thrusts.

Something about the new position had me coming almost immediately. Gabriel joined me this time, pumping once, twice, then collapsing on the bed, spooning; his spent cock still inside me.

"Wow. Jet Liandhot sex. I must be in heaven," I laughed after the world stopping spinning. Gabriel chuckled against my neck, finally pulling out of me, but not releasing his tightly wrapped arms.

"I do my best," he replied. I could just imagine his self-satisfied grin.

I began tracing imaginary swoops and swirls on his arms. We lay still for a while, basking in the afterglow. It felt almost as if we were a real couple, preparing to sleep the night away, content in each other's arms. But as always, the real world pushed on through, shattering the illusion.

"I have to get home, and you need sleep for your early start tomorrow. I have this nagging suspicion that if I stay, neither of us will get much rest," I said sadly turning in his arms.

"Yeah, but it would be worth it," Gabriel grinned, pushing a stray lock of hair off my face.

"Mmm-hmm, but not with incurring the Wrath of Juan. Better I go while I can still walk," I grinned back. I kissed him quickly, then pulled back. "Come on, help me find my panties."

The panties proved elusive, only being found by Gabriel after I had given up and donned my clothes without them. The shit-eating grin on his face as he handed them to me made me wonder if he'd known where they were all along.

"Pink polka dots?" he asked, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"Laundry day," I muttered, shoving them in my purse with a scowl.

Gabriel, wearing only his delicious skin, wrapped me in his strong arms and proceeded to kiss me soundly before I managed to make it out his front door. With one last scorching kiss as I silently prayed no-one would open the door and see us, I turned and made my way home to my silent house and empty bed.

Bitch

I was just turning down my front path when I heard a car door slam behind me. Assuming that it was brothers returning early, I turned to greet them, but instead saw one Rebecca du Monte stalking towards me from where her car was parked in the shadows across the street.

I prepared myself for her catty remarks, knowing her type and remembering her possessiveness of Gabriel earlier that week. But as she stopped in front of me, she gave me a seemingly warm smile, her slim frame relaxed, surprising me. She didn't seem angry, or upset in anyway, instead she behaved just like we were casual acquaintances.

"It's Kes, right?" she asked, holding out a perfectly manicured hand.

"Yeah," I replied, slowly shaking it, confused and her relaxed air. "Rebecca."

"Call me Becca, everyone does," she smiled.

"Uh, what can I do for you?" I asked, wondering why she was here. I was generally happy with my figure and appearance, but she had one of those tall, slim frames that I always felt like a clumsy giant next to.

Her smile faltered. "I was...I was just wonderin' what was goin' on between you two." No need to say who she was talking about. "I mean, I understand what happened, but are you together, or just messin' around?"

"I, uh...why do you want to know?" I asked cautiously, not trusting the older women.

"Well, Gabe and I were havin' fun, but now he's blowin' me off for you. It's not like he hasn't done this before, but I just want to know where I stand, seein' as how he hasn't called to break up or nothin'."

My gut clenched. He was still going out with her; he'd done this before. Part of me knew that when I made this arrangement with him I was going to have to share, it's not like we were 'going steady' or anything, just fuckin' around. The other part of me had hoped desperately that I was somehow different from the many other women he'd 'dated'. Obviously not.

"We've been friends for a long time, but we've only...slept together a couple times, nothing serious," I replied, deciding to be honest.

She laughed, but there was no malice. "Honey, if he'ssleeping, you're not doing it right!" Her face took on a thoughtful look. "Ramirez? You wouldn't be Luis' baby sister?"

I shrugged, not denying it, despite the fact I hated being called a baby.

She laughed again. "I got the impression you were some sorta virginal bookish ice-queen!"

She had spent enough time with Gabriel and Luis to hear about me. Not an encouraging sign.

"Rose-tinted glasses."

"Mmm, I know what you mean. My brother is just the same. He still thinks I go to church every Sunday!" she shook her head in wonder. "I guess if you grew up with Gabe, I don't need to warn you about him. Y'know: goes through girls like I go through daddy's money, real fuck 'em and leave 'em type, that sorta thing."

I frowned. "You're warning me? You're not angry or anything?"

"Nah. When Gabe gets bored with you, he'll give me a call."

I looked at her, suddenly understanding what game she was playing. "Not angry, but jealous maybe?" I smiled back darkly.

She returned the less than friendly look. "Smart girl. It doesn't change reality though, does it? Why would he choose you over me?" She leaned closer, her face suddenly deadly serious. "And he always comes back to me. Always."

With that, she turned around and sauntered back to her car, not looking back.

Bitch.

Realization

I walked quickly to the door, only to stop as another car rumbled into the driveway. Turning back around I saw that this time iswasmy brothers coming home early.

"Was that Becca?" Matt asked, watching her taillights vanished round the corner.

"Yeah," I replied, waiting for them at the door, then following them through.

"I didn't know you two knew each other," he frowned.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I met her once before. She was looking for Gabriel."

"Why would she look for him here? How would she know where we lived?" Mateo asked, still frowning.

"When I met her before he stopped by to do me a favour, and she was with him."Sort of. "As for the rest, you'd have to ask him that, I'm not his damn keeper."

Matt opened his mouth to reply, but Tommy beat him to it, not noticing the tension. "Well, next time tell her to wait.I'llhelp her anytime," he leered.

Ignoring him, I couldn't hep but ask, "How long have they been going out?"

Tommy laughed, but it was Luis who replied. "I wouldn't say they were goingout. More like stayingin." He grinned widely. "She moved here a couple months ago, she and Gabe have been hooking up since then, on and off. Longer than most of his girls, I guess. Why?"

"She's a bitch," I replied without thinking.

I suddenly found myself the centre of attention for my three brothers, all of them looking at me expectantly, and in Matt's case, with a little suspicion, too. Thinking quickly, I tried to keep as close to the truth as possible.

"She said that when you talked about me I sounded like a 'virginal bookish ice-queen'," I explained grumpily.

"So?" Luis asked, frowning.

Thin ice! Thin ice!Okay, so I'm bookish, nothing wrong with that. I wasn't goingnearthe whole 'virginal' thing with my brothers, so I grasped. "I'm not an ice-queen. Plus she called me your baby sister," I added lamely.

Matt laughed, tension gone. I hated being able to lie so well to my brothers. "Sis, you gotta lighten up! She didn't mean anything by it."

Sure. I thought, rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"So," Tommy started, grinning amiably. "What's for dinner?"

"Dinner?! It's nearly one in the morning!" I replied incredulously.

"Breakfast, then," he amended, taking a teasing step backwards.

Just as I was about to tell him very graphically just exactly what he could do with his breakfast, the phone on the end table began to ring shrilly, startling us all. Who would call at this hour?

I quickly picked up the phone, worried that something was wrong.

"Hello?"

"Kes? It's Ricco," came the tired sounding voice on the other end.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked, waving off my brothers.

"I'm sorry to call you so late, I just...I need a favour. I big favour," he replied. I could hear what sounded like crying in the background.

"Is it illegal?" My brothers frowned next to me. I smacked Matt's hand away as he tried to take the phone.

"No, nothing like that," he laughed. "It's complicated. Can I come 'round just now?"

"Sure, my brothers are here though, is that okay?" I put my hand over the mouthpiece blocking the sound. "You pick up the other phone and I willcastrateyou, Luis Ramirez."

"Yeah, it's kinda a favour from them too, I guess. I'll be round in twenty, okay?"

"Sure," I replied, then hung up.

"Well?" Mateo demanded.

"It was a friend of mine, he needs some help. He'll be here in twenty minutes and you three will benice, no matter what happens, understand?" I glared.

" 'He'?"

"Yes, 'he'. And before you jump to conclusions, he's just a friend. He helped me in the past and I'm repaying the favour. That's it," I replied, hands on my hips, daring them to disagree.

Luis and Tomas looked to Matt for their response. He shrugged. "Fine." Then he and the others went to sit in front of the TV, making it perfectly clear that they intended to be present when Ricco turned up. Sighing, I flopped next to them on the couch, leaning against Tommy and pulling my legs up onto the seat.

Tommy put his arm around me comfortingly. Despite the fact that he would side with the other two most of the time, he was still my twin, and we'd always had a special bond. It didn't necessarily make us closer than the others, but it meant that he seemed to know when I needed a hug or something like that.

I wondered briefly what possible help Ricco would need fromus, but figured I'd find out soon enough. My mind drifted back to Becca, and the things she'd said about Gabriel.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers