Firsts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

She was right. Regardless of her motives, everything she said about Gabriel was the truth. From the start, our 'romantic' relationship had been purely physical. I may have feelings for him, but for Gabriel I was just another one of his fuck buddies. That's what I had agreed to. I knew the kind of guy he was when I got involved with him, but for some reason it was just occurring to me what that really meant.

One day, he'd get bored with me, just like all the others, and he'd move on. Becca, someone else, that didn't matter; either way, my heart would be braking. Because somewhere along the line, my silly little crush on Gabriel had grown into full-blown love.

I loved him.

At the same moment, I knew that what Becca had said didn't matter. Even if I was only a passing fancy for him, I'd take what ever I could get, and deal with the fallout later.

Because I loved him.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers