Firsts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

"It—"

"Oh, can it! I can't believe I came over here to tell you…I'm such an idiot! I-"

"What the hell are you talking about? Nothing happened!" Gabriel roared at me. He was looking pretty pissed off himself at this point. I guess having an ex barge into your apartment screaming at you can do that.

"Yeah right. You've got her fucking lipstick all over your face!" I screamed back, my fist clenching at my sides. I wanted to hit something.

"Nothing ha—"

"Oh, shut up! I can't believe you'd lie to my face like this!"

"I'm not—"

"Why the hell would you deny it? She's hot right? A nice piece of ass? Just like me! So why the hell would you treat me any different?! I—"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

We both stood there, breathing hard, staring at each other in shock.

"What?" I asked so quietly I barely heard myself.

He ran a hand nervously through his hair. "She came over here, wanting to… I told her I wasn't interested any more because I wanted to be with you. She tried to kiss me, I pushed her off, and told her to leave. The next thing I know you're screaming at me."

"That's not what you said," I replied, wanting to be sure he'd actually said what I thought he'd said.

"I…I love you."

"Really? And not like 'as a sister'?" I was being a coward, I knew, but it was easier to let him bet the brave one.

"I think I can safely say not 'as in a sister'," he laughed uncomfortably, not meeting my eyes.

I felt a smile spread across my face. He loved me! He actually felt the same way! I was gonna have to by Mel a really nice gift or something.

"I know it's rushing things, but I can't help it. That's why you stopped talking to me, right? We were getting too involved."

No!No!No!No! He still wasn't looking at me, and he thought I wasn't interested in serious?

"That's why I came here."

He nodded, his eyes still on the floor, his hands in his pockets, looking for all the world like a little lost boy.

"No," I said, placing my trembling hand on his arm. "I came here to tell you that I'm in love with you."

His head snapped up, his green eyes searching mine, looking for any sign that I was tricking him. We stood as still as statues, and I felt like I was drowning in his emerald eyes.

My only warning was a joyful flash of teeth before he was crushing his lips to mine, his hands buried in my hair, cradling my head to him. We stayed like that for a few minutes, gripping tightly to each other and kiss passionately. I had everything I want, right in front of me, and soon I wanted more.

I ran my hands up his hard chest and he gripped the hair at the back of my head, pulling back and looking me in the eyes.

"Never do that again," he said, his voice firm. "You scared the shit outta me when you stopped talking to me. Promise that if I ever do anything to piss you off again, you'll let me know."

His eyes flicked to my lips and my tongue darted out, unconsciously wetting them. His own lips parted and his head dropped, hovering over mine.

"I promise," I whispered, my lips brushing against his with the words.

He captured my mouth in an agonizingly slow and sweet kiss, his tongue delving into my mouth, tasting deep. His hands smoothed down my back, his hands catching on the fabric of my t-shirt before firmly gripping my ass and pulling me close. Our lips parted to gasp in air and I pulled his shirt over his head, spreading kisses over his chest as it was revealed. He wrapped his strong arms around me and buried his face in my hair.

"I missed you," he murmured.

I kissed him quickly on his lips before dropping my eyes to where my hands were fumbling with his belt. I gave a little frustrated groan before I finally got it free. I only realised he was walking me back into the bedroom when the bed hit the back of my knees. There was brief confusion while we both tried to unbutton each other's pants at the same time.

"Hold still," he growled, pulling my fumbling hands away from his waist.

I stood, looking up at his face as he made quick work of the button and zipper on my jeans before grabbing the hem of my t-shirt and pulling it swiftly over my head. His green eyes were intent as his hands smoothed over my shoulders and down my back before releasing the fastening of my bra.

Stepping back and letting the offending piece of fabric fall to the floor, he pushed me lightly, and I fell back onto the bed with a surprised squeak. His eyes were ridiculously focused on my bare chest as I bounced lightly before settling. Before I could blink, he was peeling my jeans and panties off my hips and down my legs with a couple quick tugs that made me bounce some more. He seemed to enjoy that, giving a few extra tugs for good measure.

Male that he was, his gleeful reaction to my jiggling breasts wasn't a huge surprise, and it was difficult to feel indignant when I was already caught between raging lust and almost painful anticipation. He moved to kneel between my spread thighs, hooking my legs over his shoulders. This spread me open even further, and I could feel his hot breath on my bare pussy, which by this time was thoroughly soaked and dripping down between my ass cheeks.

"Oh God!" I moaned as I watched his head dip before feeling his tongue lick gently up the length of my slit.

His mouth moved torturously slowly, alternating between nibbling on my outer lips, sucking on my clit or stabbing my opening with his tongue, waiting until I was writhing in pleasure and calling his name from one before pulling back and moving to the next. I gripped his hair and arched my back, my eyes rolling back in my head just as he once again pulled back before I could come.

"Gabriel! Please!"

He lifted his head to watch me up the length of my naked body, his fingers moving on my clit enough to keep me burning, but not enough to make me explode.

"This is what you get for letting me walk around with a hard-on all week."

"Wha…?" I groaned, confused and horny and addle-brained.

"Don't you know?" he asked, cocking his head to one side, one finger slowly pushing inside me. He lowered his head again, but I heard his next words clear as day. "Every time I even think of you, I get hard as a rock."

With that, he dropped his head and sucked hard on my clit, simultaneously slamming three fingers inside my wet pussy. My orgasm tore through me like lightning, setting every nerve ending in my body on fire. I arched of the bed, my head pushing back into the pillow, my legs closing convulsively around his head.

And he didn't stop.

He switched places, his fingers now stroking my clit as he licked the juice that spilled from me. I couldn't stop shaking, the muscles in my body tensing and releasing, and there was the metallic taste of blood in my mouth from where I'd bitten my lip.

Eventually, my mind-blowing orgasm passed, leaving me gasping for breath and shuddering with aftershocks as he slowly kissed his way back up my body, paying special attention to my breasts, which he had so admired before. I moved my hands limply to grip his strong shoulders as he moved to nuzzle my neck, his stubble scraping deliciously over the sensitive skin.

"Uhgn," I said, and I felt him chuckle against me.

"You're welcome," he murmured, his hand skimming up my side and cupping my breast. Normally such an arrogant response would have got a rise out of me, but I had to admit, this time it was well deserved. Plus, I couldn't even remember my own name at this point, so I just patted him on the back like a good boy. Right until his next words.

"So, you ready for me to fuck your brains out Babe?"

My eyes narrowed, and I decided that it was his turn to have his brains fucked out. I moved quickly, while he still thought I was limp as a dishrag, and flipped him onto his back, moving to straddle him before he could do more that grunt in surprise.

"No," I said, and smiled at his confusion. "It's your turn."

I sat up on my knees and softly gripped his cock, lining him up. I slowly lowered myself over him, feeling his hardness stretching me open, my hands braced on his broad chest. By the time our hips were touching, we were both panting, and his hips were twitching as though he was holding himself back from thrusting upwards.

"Hold still," I ordered with a wicked grin, and after watching me a moment beneath his dark lashes, he closed his eyes and nodded, his hands holding my hips, nothing more.

I began to roll my hips, riding him slowly. I knew it wouldn't be enough to make him come, but I wanted to punish him a little for torturing me before. But it was doing wonders for me. Not as fiery as when he was pumping into me, the feel of his cock stretching me open and my clit slowly grinding against his pelvic bone had me biting my lip again and moving faster. Soon I broke, slumping over him, panting against his neck.

"Can I move?" he asked, his voice as tight as his fingers gripping my hips. He hadn't come, and I knew he must be holding himself back from flipping us over and pounding inside me. And that was what I expected him to do when I nodded against his chest. I was wrong.

"Sit up on my cock, Babe," he ordered. I complied, looking down at him.

"Move up and down on me."

I did as he asked, my head rolling back at the feel of him moving in and out. Soon he joined me, slamming his hips up as I pushed mine down and the strength of our thrusts grew until I was riding him hard, my thighs trembling from the strain.

When I had the rhythm, he moved his hands up my stomach to knead my breasts. It wasn't enough for him, and he pulled me down, not letting me stop as he closed his lips around first one, and then the other.

Once again, I was losing control as my body built to another crashing climax, and sensing this, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close as his hips began to move in earnest, pistoning into me, making me gasp each time. Soon I was coming on top of him, clenching around him, and felt him swell then explode inside of me with a groan, flooding me with his hot come.

After a moment, we collapsed on our backs, panting for breath. I turned my head to find Gabriel watching me, soft smile on those delicious lips.

"Stay tonight. I'll go with you in the morning and we can tell your brothers."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "You want to tell them?"

He shrugged. "You're mine, Babe. I want everyone to know we're together."

"You're not scared?" I taunted.

"Hell yes!" he barked. "I could probably take Tommy or Luis on their own, not Matty, Mr Kung-Fu-Kickass-Ninja, but all three? I don't stand chance!"

I grinned at him. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"Be still my shrinking ego!" he said, rolling on top of me with a lop-sided grin.

"At least it's the only thing shrinking," I gasped as he lowered his head to my lips.

* * * * *

I was the first to wake the next morning, and I couldn't help the silly grin that spread across my face as I remembered the night before. He'd said he loved me! And now here I was, in his bed the next morning with his arm draped possessively around my waist, feeling deliciously exhausted. I was in heaven.

I managed to slip out of bed without waking him, and after taking care of the usual morning business, pulling on one of his t-shirts and finger-combing my hair, I decided I would make breakfast for us, as fortification for the difficult day ahead of us. Finding his kitchen well stocked, I decided to make eggs. Figuring he was going to be awake soon anyway, I turned on the radio and danced along, not even noticing when I had started to sing along. Off-key, of course.

"And you! Shook me aaaaall niiiiight long!"

I heard a low chuckle behind me and spun quickly to find Gabriel watching me from the doorway, still blinking sleep from his green eyes.

"Quite the sight to wake up to," he murmured, looking me slowly from top to bottom. Despite our newfound intimacy, I found myself blushing at being caught half-naked, singing alone to AC/DC. "My t-shirt looks better on you. 'Course, it would look better off of you," he grinned, moving towards me with a wicked glint in his eye.

"Breakfast will burn," I warned, and he looked towards the cooker seeming to notice what I was doing for the first time.

"Eggs?" he questioned, looking between me and the eggs like he couldn't decide which he'd rather be eating.

I laughed and made the decision for him. "Sit down and eat, we don't have time."

"Why?" he asked, already consuming the food.

"I sort of took Matty's car without asking." He gave me an exasperated look. "I left a note!" I added helpfully.

"You know they're gonna kill us both, right?" he asked mournfully.

"Eat your eggs."

Brothers

We arrived at my house at just the same moment Rico and Mel were pulling up in the driveway. When she saw Gabriel next to me, Mel clapped her together excitedly as she passed, and Rico gave us a knowing look. "Good luck," he commiserated, holding the door open for us.

"Where the hell we you this morning?" I heard Matty demand from Mel. I was hiding behind Gabriel.

For once, she didn't flinch back. "I had a doctors appointment, which Rico took me to. Which I told you all about last week, so don't start yelling at me."

"Oh," Matty said, the wind knocked out of his sails a little. Right up until he saw me. "Where the hell have you been?!"

"Hey, calm down," I soothed, figuring it would be easier to tell him if he wasn't already trying to kill me.

"Calm down?! 'I'm going out. Borrowed your keys. See ya."? You've been gone all night! We were worried sick! Where were you?" he demanded, Tommy and Luis at his sides looking just as interested in my alibi.

I glanced at Gabriel who nodded slightly. Time to come clean. "I stayed at Gabriel's last night." I paused, holding my breath and feeling Gabriel tense next to me, expecting someone to start throwing punches.

"Why?" Matty frowned. "Wait, did something happen to my truck?" he asked apparently thinking that I had been hiding at Gabriel's to avoid dealing with Angry Brother #1.

"No, your stupid truck is fine," I assured him, wishing he wasn't quite so dense sometimes. I didn't actually want to have to say 'I'm fucking your best friend' for them to get the message. Luckily, I wasn't the only one confessing.

Gabriel coughed awkwardly, then came out with it. "You're all gonna be pretty mad, but, uh…Kes and I have been, uh, seeing each other for a while, and we've decided to make it official."

We both stood in the suddenly quiet room waiting for the inevitable explosion. Matty looked like he'd been slapped. Tommy's mouth was opening and closing like a fish. Luis was frowning and looking back and forth between Gabriel and myself like we'd told him that dinosaurs were once again walking the earth, and this time wearing tutus.

"You mean…as in…but…Kes and…" Luis ran his hand through his short hair. "You're kidding, right?" he asked almost pleadingly.

Both of us shook our heads.

"If you're a couple, how come you're standing like a foot apart?" Tommy asked triumphantly, as if it proved we were lying.

I raised one eyebrow quizzically. "What, you'd rather we started making out right here in the living room?"

Tommy looked a little sick at the thought. "But you're our sister!"

"Yours, not Gabriel's."

"But," he turned to Gabriel. "But she's Kes!" he said, as if I were a species all my own.

"Yeah, she is," Gabriel said warmly, smiling for the first time since we left his place. I smiled back, feeling my heart clench at the love in his voice.

"Nonono!" Luis rushed, shaking his head. "Don't do that, that look! So not cool, man! You're freaking me out!"

There was another long moment of silence.

"How long?" Matty asked, speaking for the first time since we'd told them. His voice and face were totally void of emotion, and I had no clue what he was thinking.

"A while," I answered evasively, not wanting to get into all the details, about how we'd been building up to this since I stood in front of him almost three years ago, asking him to kiss me.

More silence.

"We knew," Mel offered helpfully.

"They knew? You told them before us?!" Tommy asked unbelievingly.

"Rico helped me out a while back when I broke up with Ben, and I kind of told him why we broke up," I nodded towards Gabriel. "And I needed someone to talk to about stuff, so I talked to Mel."

"You've been seeing each other since Ben? But he was months ago!" Tommy protested.

"Um, sort of before and during," I confessed. "But technically Ben and I were split up for the during part, so it wasn't exactly cheating, although…um," I trailed off at the expressions on my brothers' faces.

"I can't believe you told them before us! Anyone else? Huh?" Tommy demanded.

"Well Ben, obviously. And Mandy from work."

They just shook the heads.

"I told my Ma, and I think Juan knows. And Becca, of course," Gabriel added casually.

I spun to face him. "You told your Ma? When?"

"After I fucked up with Ben."

I flopped down on the couch and cradled my head in my hands. "Oh god, she knows! After that time in her garage I just knew she knew, y'know?" I moaned. "I can't believe you told your mother!"

Luis frowned suspiciously. "What time in her garage?"

Gabriel had the good grace to look uncomfortable. "Trust me man, this is one time you don't want the details."

All three of my brothers visibly flinched back and Luis began muttering. "Oh jeez, oh man…"

At the same time, Mel, without taking her eyes off the scene in front of her said, "Wow, this is better than a soap opera."

"So you're what, dating now?" Tommy asked, still looking a little shell-shocked.

"Yeah," Gabriel confirmed, stepping closer to me, although we still weren't touching. I knew why he kept his distance. We were still getting used to being an item, and I don't think my brothers could handle seeing us all couple-y at the moment, anyway.

"So that's why the two of you have been acting so strange. I knew something was going on with you two," Matty said, finally joining the conversation.

"You knew?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, no," he admitted. "But both of you have obviously been seeing someone secretly, and the thought did occur." He rubbed his face. "Of course, there's a difference between suspecting and actually knowing."

I was relieved he didn't seem about to start screaming, but a little miffed that he'd had suspicions. I though we were being sneaky. "So you're not mad?" I asked hopefully.

"Mad? Of course I'm mad! My sister and my best friend have been lying to me for months!" he yelled.

"Listen man, it's not like we knew it was going to be serious—" he stopped suddenly, realising it might not be a good idea to tell them exactly how casual his relationship was with their little sister. "You guys are like family, and I didn't mean to betray your trust, but I can't change what's happened, or how I feel." He shrugged. "I'm done lying. I'm in love with your sister, and I'm sorry if that freaks you out."

Matty's eyebrows shot up at Gabriel's confession and he turned to me. "You feel the same?"

"Yes," I said confidently, and I felt Gabriel take my hand, squeezing it supportively.

Matty looked down, thinking. "Okay."

"Okay?" Gabriel asked.

"Okay," he nodded. "But there are two rules. One: You let us remain blissfully unaware of the…particulars…of your relationship." We nodded vigorously in agreement. "Two," he turned to Gabriel. "You break my sister's heart, and I'll kill you."

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers