Fishing Rod Payment

Story Info
Friend's sleazy husband takes the rod to her ass.
4.1k words
4.27
133.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off with a visit to my friend Jenny's house. My name is Sue and we had been friends for about 4 years. We had met as our kids went to the same school. We were both 30 years old and got along well so we started having family BBQs and outings together. My husband John and Jenny's husband Roger soon became friends but I never knew what Jenny saw in Roger.

He was of medium build with a big beer gut and ugly. He also had a very sleazy manner about him which always put me off. He worked as a mechanic and was always covered in grease and I used to constantly catch him checking out my curves whenever Jenny was out of site. I go the gym almost every day and have an ass to die for. My tits aren't the biggest but I definitely get a few looks.

Occasionally at BBQs after a few drinks, Roger would come up behind me when John and Jenny were not around and grab my ass or make suggestive sexual comments. I was generally repulsed by this and would tell him to fuck off. I sometimes mentioned it to my husband afterwards but it was generally passed off as Roger just mucking around. I think he turned a blind eye as he was probably doing the same with Jenny when I wasn't around. Jenny is a little on the plump side and is constantly on some sort of diet which never works. She has a large round ass and smaller tits than me.

Anyway, one day when the kids were at school I was over visiting Jenny. We were all going camping on the weekend and Jenny was packing. We were in her back shed getting fishing gear together. The shed was very large with 2 benches covered in car parts and very cluttered. Jenny wore a pair of brown shorts and white singlet. It was warm so I had on my yellow and white summer dress which came down to a few inches above my knee. I was feeling playful so I decided to grab a fishing rod and start using it as a sword.

"En-guard," I yelled and playfully jabbed at Jenny.

Jenny jumped back and used the tackle box as a shield before grabbing a fishing net to use as a weapon.

Just then Roger came walking out of the back door of the house and towards the shed. He must have finished work early and looked like he was in a really bad mood. He was wearing dark coloured work pants and a dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He was covered in dust and his hair was all messy.

"Hi Honey, you're home early," Jenny said tentatively, whilst cautiously putting down the tackle box.

"Yeah, the compressor blew up, ruining the day. It can't be fixed until tomorrow so the boss told me to take the rest of the day off. I'm glad I came home when I did though," he said grumpily, "Don't you know how expensive this fishing gear is?"

"I just spent last weekend sorting that tackle box out, so I hope all of the hooks and sinkers aren't mixed together with you throwing it around like that." He threw Jenny a dirty look before turning his gaze to me.

"And that's my favourite fishing rod. It cost me $250 and I've only used it twice. If you'd have broken it, I'd have had to take that $250 out on your ass!" He stated with a sleazy look in his eye.

This was just another of his comments that probably turned his deprived mind on but he didn't scare me. I looked over at Jenny but she was not going to back me up.

"Ooohhh, noooo," I said sarcastically as I began flinging his rod around above my head, "We can't break the precious rod now can we?"

"Don't do that!" Jenny yelled, rather seriously.

Just then, the rod caught on the corner of the shed snapping it clean in half. I really hadn't meant for that to happen and when I looked up at Roger, I knew I was in trouble. He looked like he was going to explode. Jenny just stood there motionless with a look of disbelief on her face.

"You're going to pay for that," he said in a strained voice.

"Ok, sorry. I'll pay for it. I'll get John to drop the money off later on tonight." I said apologetically. I really didn't want to piss him off any more.

"No, you're going to pay for it with your ass like I said." He stated rather forcefully.

I couldn't believe it. I knew he was pissed off and it was my fault but surely he must be just trying to drill home a point that he was not happy.

"You can't be serious!" I said, trying to make light of the situation, but inside I was beginning to get nervous.

"When I bought that rod, it was the last one in that series -- it's irreplaceable, so you can shove your money!"

He was now walking towards me. I turned sideways and held out the two broken parts of the fishing rod towards him. He roughly grabbed the two parts of the rod and gave me a shove, causing me to stumble into the shed. I looked back towards the door and Jenny had joined Roger's side.

"Jenny....." I said rather hesitantly.

"Well he did warn you, and you were being irresponsible with something so valuable." she stated rather coldly.

"Either you take your whipping and we forget about the whole thing, or you're not welcome in this house again. I also wont let you hang out with Jenny any more either. What's it gonna be?"

"What do you mean by whipping?" I asked, still in disbelief of the whole situation.

"I warned you I would take the $250 out on your ass, so I'm gonna whip your ass."

"What with?" I asked. I don't know why, but I was interested to hear how far he thought he could take this masquerade. I was also starting to give into the idea of being punished. I think it must have been the threat of our families not having fun together any more and the fact that I really did deserve to be punished.

"You could use the rod," Jenny announced quite proudly. "It's broken now anyway and it should work." My friend was now siding with this sleazy monster and giving him ideas on how to punish me!

"Good idea Honey, how many do you think she deserves?"

"I think one stroke for every $10 you spent on the rod should be enough."

"25 strokes it is then, unless you want to walk out of here now and never see us again?" He said to me rather viscously.

"Ok, I guess I do deserve it, but you have to promise not to tell John about this as he would hit the roof. He's always saying I'm too immature, the way I act sometimes."

"Deal. And I'm just gonna have to make up some excuse of why I'm using my old rough rod this weekend when he asks," said Roger, pointing to a dirty work bench about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide, scattered with tools. "Now get over there and bend over that bench so we can get this over and done with."

I hesitantly shuffled over to the bench and leaned over it sideways, resting on my elbows. As I did this, my skirt pulled up a bit higher, so that it sat almost up to my ass. I felt embarrassed and totally humiliated because you could just see my white cotton briefs that I had on underneath.

Roger walked around to the other side of me so that Jenny could see proceedings from the shed door. I could almost feel his eyes on my ass and I could smell the sweat and grease on him from working all morning. Unexpectedly, I felt the bottom of my dress begin to lift. This was not part of the deal so I immediately stood upright in protest.

"Fuck off!" I screamed, "You're not seeing under my dress you pervert."

"It won't have the proper effect if I whip you over your dress, and you'll need to take those panties down too. I need a bare ass or the deal's off."

I looked over at Jenny. Her face showed that she agreed with Roger. I could not think of a way around it. Whilst I was standing there, trying to think of how I got myself into this mess, Roger stepped behind me and slid his hands up along the outside of my hips under my dress until he got to the waistband of my panties. He grabbed hold of them and forcefully pulled them down to my knees.

The whole time I just looked at Jenny for some response. I wanted her to tell Roger to stop and that it had gone too far but it seemed Jenny was getting more into it, the further it went. He then put his hand on my back and forced my head right down on the dirty bench so that my head was hanging over the over side of it.

I was no longer on my elbows, but flat down with my ass sticking up slightly. My dress was getting all dirty and I could feel the cool air on my ass. Roger then slowly lifted my dress up until it was halfway up my back and tucked it in around the sides to keep it there.

He then stepped back to the side. I looked back to see him arm raise up and the whoosh, down came the rod.

"Motherfucker!" I yelled, as the rod hit my bare ass. I didn't know how I was going to take the next 24! He had used the thinner end of the rod and it caned!

"One", said Roger before bringing it down again.

"Two, Three, Four, Five." He then stopped and placed his hand on my burning ass. I felt sick that he was touching me, but at that time I was just happy I wasn't being whipped.

My legs were open slightly as my panties were still around my knees. His hand began tracing over the lines the rod had left. His hand went down between my thighs and then back up again, lightly touching my pussy.

I felt absolutely disgusted and repulsed that this sleazy loser was doing this to me, and in front of his wife! I dared not move though. I just stayed there, bent over the dirty bench with my dress up, panties down and my bare ass and pussy on display.

I looked back to see him raise the rod again. I also noticed that his work pants had a huge bulge at the front. He must be getting turned on by this I thought as the sixth stroke landed. Of course he is getting turned on. He can see my whole ass and pussy and I'm just letting him whip me.

My ass was burning and each stroke felt like it was going to kill me so I decided on another approach.

"Jenny, your sick husband has got a hard on over here from whipping my ass. Please tell him to stop." I said pleadingly, looking at her. I was hoping to make her jealous and get her to put a stop to things.

This seemed to work as Roger stopped after stroke seven as his wife walked over to us.

Roger stood back as his wife looked down at his large bulge.

"Looks like you're getting him all hot and bothered Sue, you bitch!"

With that she planted a hard slap on my arse.

"Can you take care of it for me baby?" he asked Jenny.

"Ok then, we can't have you causing yourself an injury now, can we?" She replied as she started undoing his belt. I went to stand up but Roger immediately told me not to move, unless I wanted to make it worse for myself.

I lay myself back down and looked back to see Jenny sliding the rest of Roger's belt off. As she did this, she pulled on his pants and his underwear together until they hit the dirty floor. He then stepped out of them to reveal the biggest dick I had ever seen. It must have been 8 inches long and about 2 inches wide! It was standing to full attention and for some reason I felt a tingle in my pussy. I can't believe I was actually getting turned on by the sight of it. Jenny grabbed his cock and gave it a few long strokes.

"What are we gonna do about her?" he asked.

"Ok, you go ahead and keep using the rod on her whilst I take care of you," she said as she dropped to her knees. He raised the rod again and started whipping my ass whilst his wife started sucking his cock, holding it with one hand, stroking his balls with the other.

Jenny's cock sucking seemed to give him extra vigour as he increased the strength in which he punished my bare ass. By the 12th stroke, I screamed out. I didn't know whether I could take anymore but I was nearly half way there.

My scream seemed to have an effect as the caning stopped. I looked over my shoulder to see sweat forming on Roger's forehead. Jenny's head stopped bobbing up and down on his cock as she looked up at him and said, "Looks like you need a break Honey, why don't you go and put this beautiful cock in Sue's mouth while I finish off the strokes with your belt."

"No fucking way! I yelled, standing up and turning around. I only agreed to the beating, not any other sick stuff you have in mind. I'm a married woman, I shouldn't even let you see me with my dress up, let alone do that to his dick!" I exclaimed to Jenny, who was supposed to be my best friend. I could feel tears welling up as Jenny said, "You broke his rod being silly, now he is all horny AND he's had to work hard whipping your ass. The least you could do is suck his cock while I finish off your ass!"

"I don't even do that sort of thing for John though." I said pleadingly, but it fell on deaf ears.

As I said this, I looked at Roger. He had the slimiest look on his face that I have ever seen on a man. He realised he had me and there was nothing I could do about it. I'd come this far, I thought, so I might as well get the rest over and done with.

Roger then walked around to the other side of the bench where my head had been throughout my punishment. I slowly turned around and started to lean over the bench. The table was only about 2 feet wide, so Roger stood in the perfect place for me to suck his cock.

I must have been moving a bit slow because Roger grabbed my shoulders and forced me down on my elbows, his cock hitting me in the nose. It smelt like a disgusting mix of sweat from work and saliva. I almost felt like I was going to vomit as he then roughly placed his hands on either side of my face and pushed his cock into my mouth.

I felt the stinging pain of the belt landing on my ass as Roger let go of my face.

It was so powerful that it nearly caused me to bight down on Roger's cock.

"You'd better start sucking that cock Sue. The more you mess around, the harder I'm gonna belt your ass. If you do a good job, I might go easy on you."

With this another super strong blow hit my ass. That was number 14. I started moving my head back and forth as I did not want any more beltings of that strength. Roger let out a groan and the next belt was a little softer.

"Look at me!" Roger said as he put his hand under my chin, lifting my head up to look him in his creepy eyes. Another blow landed on my ass, a little harder than the last one. Jenny mustn't have been happy that I had to be told to look her husband in the eye. Only 9 more to go I thought.

Jenny was now leaving about 30 seconds between each belt as I think she was enjoying the show. Another belt landed on my exposed ass. I was having a little difficult getting my mouth around such a large cock. I did not want Jenny to belt my ass too hard, but I also didn't want to suck his cock too well as I did not want him coming in my mouth before she had finished my punishment. That would be too vile. I could already taste his pre-come and it was repulsive.

"You'd better get cracking with that sucking Sue because if you don't make him come by the end of the 25 strokes, I'm gonna let him finish off in your pussy! You have 8 strokes left."

Fuck! I thought as she was saying this. The thought of him coming in my mouth was bad, but the thought of him putting that monster in my pussy was worse! I would normally enjoy the thought of a huge cock like his in my pussy as John's was only a modest 5 inches, but he was such a sleazy prick that I would not want him to get enjoyment from using me like this. I could object, but it had gotten me nowhere so far so I decided to increase my sucking skills so that he would get off in my mouth, or maybe on my face. I managed to get about 5 inches down his cock with long strokes.

Another blow landed on my ass. Even though it was a little lighter, my ass was so sore now that even the lightest stroke hurt like anything. Roger was taking pleasure in seeing the reaction to each belt in my eyes as tears started to flow.

I reached up with one hand and began stroking his balls. I wanted him to get off quicker, plus I thought that when he was ready to blow, I could quickly move my hand from his balls to his cock, so that I could direct his come onto my face, so as not to go in my mouth.

The next 3 strokes came in quick succession. There were 4 left when Roger roughly put his hand down the front of my dress. He pushed away my bra and started mauling my small tits. He tweaked the nipple on my right tit so hard it made me squeal out in pain.

He kept this up and I kept sucking as the next blow landed on my ass, harder than the previous.

It was then I felt Jenny's hand rubbing gently over my red raw ass. It travelled down to my panties which were still around my knees and pushed them all the way to the ground. I stepped out of them and opened my legs slightly as I was rather uncomfortable after being in that position for so long.

Jenny then placed her hand directly on my pussy. I wasn't expecting this so flinched a bit but also realised how wet I had become.

I was still looking into Roger's eyes the whole time, as he'd ordered, so he got to see my reaction when her hand touched my pussy.

"I think that tit treatment is getting Sue all worked up, if her soaking pussy is anything to go by," Jenny said to Roger as she began stroking my pussy from behind. I must admit it did feel a lot better than having my ass belted but I didn't want her touching me! She was using long strokes, all the way underneath to my clit and then back again.

I didn't slow in my sucking however as I thought this was a great opportunity to get Roger off before the belting stopped. He would be more turned on by Jenny rubbing my pussy and I had extra time as she was not belting me whilst she was rubbing.

Jenny's hand was really starting to have an effect on me. My clit had become very sensitive and I could feel an orgasm approaching. I didn't want to have an orgasm on my friends hand so I increased my tempo on Roger's cock and tried to think about something un-sexy. It was no use. My pussy gave in and my whole body convulsed, all the while I was looking into Roger's eyes.

All of a sudden the rubbing stopped and the belting started. There were only 3 left and they were the quickest and hardest of the lot. My ass was on fire.

"That's 25 strokes and the end of your punishment, but you still haven't made Roger cum yet, so he gets to finish off in your pussy." Jenny said as Roger stepped back from me. His cock popped out of my mouth but I grabbed it and gave it a few quick strokes before he stepped back again. If I couldn't make him come, I at least wanted to get him as close to it before he put hat monster in my pussy.

Roger quickly walked around and moved in behind me. I could now feel his huge cock at the entrance to my pussy. He slowly began to insert it. Even though I was wetter than I've ever been, he still had trouble pushing it in. He grabbed my hips and gave his cock a hard thrust.

"Ahhh!" I yelled in pain. This was definitely the biggest, dirtiest cock I had ever had in me and it hurt! He pulled out and thrust back in again. He began to get a rhythm up, pulling back on my hips as he planted his monster into my married pussy.

I looked over to Jenny to find that she had one of her hands down the front of her shorts, obviously rubbing her pussy, eagerly watching her husband fuck me.

His tempo slowed and I could sense he was ready to blow. His cock was starting to do things to my pussy as well that I had no control over.

He moved his hands around and started rubbing my red ass whilst giving me slow solid strokes. He reached around and put his thumb in my mouth before returning it back to my ass and inserting it in my asshole whilst still fucking me.

It was then that I came for the 2nd time that afternoon as he shoved his thumb right into my asshole as far as it would go.

He pulled his thumb out and grabbed my hips again, ramming me as hard as he could 5 or 6 times as he grunted and came in my pussy. He kept thrusting as he filled my married pussy with his disgusting cum. I could feel it rubbing off on the side of my pussy and ass as he withdrew and plunged back in again.

12