Fishing Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello fellows, nice of you to join us," He said with a bit of a put on lisp, "Come here and pay the piper then get yourselves a beer."

I didn't immediately catch what he meant by paying the piper. He had to actually point out the kiss the cook sign on his chest. Mark and I both obliged him and even allowed a bit of tongue hockey. He giggled when I playfully peak under his apron.

"Now, now, that will have to wait. Can't have the trout burning up in the pan," He said as we swatted my hand.

Truth was I really didn't want a repeat of the foursome that night. It was fun but the only one in the world I wanted that night was Mark. Greg's playfulness had just been infectious. The taste of the trout almandine he had prepared was unbelievable. We were all stuffed by the end of the meal. Once the kitchen was cleaned up I suggested a game of poker. I hoped to head off any thoughts anyone had for a repeat of the previous night.

"But I left all my money in my pants," Greg joked.

"Hmmmmm no money? I guess we will have to go for strip poker then," Bob suggested.

"Oh yeah that would be real fair for me," Greg retorted while laughing.

I was happy when Mark suggested that Greg get his wallet so we could play a real game. It was fairly obvious that Bob and Greg just wanted us all to get naked. Since Mark suggested money I figured that meant he was of a like mind with me.

"Oh ok I was just teasing," Greg said sounding unhappy as he headed for the bedroom to get his wallet.

We played for about three hours until Mark announced that he was beat and wanted to get some sleep. He added something about a long drive the next day. Since we had ridden up together the four hour trip back to his house where I had left my car would be a breeze. But I was more than ready to crawl into bed with Mark and agreed that it was time to call it a night. As Mark and I climbed the stairs I figured that Greg and Bob were pissed but I didn't really care. Somehow I knew there would more chances to fuck them in the future. I had no idea when if ever I would have a chance to spend the night in bed with Mark.

By the time Mark and I were undressed we could hear the sounds of a porn flick playing downstairs. It wasn't long before some live sounds were mixed in. Mark and I were pretty quiet as we cuddled together kissing and caressing each other. It was not a time for wild sex. We did end up cumming in each other's mouths but it was a gentle easy kind of climax that night. The biggest pleasure was just drifting off to sleep holding each other in our arms and feeling our bare flesh touch.

12