Fishing with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

Changing her form mid-stroke, Lila moved to imitate her father. Legs spreading wide enough to give her father an innocent few of her pink parts before closing to propel herself through the water. Like wise her breasts, now only ornamented with a nearly transparent t-shirt over them heaved with each stroke towards shore keeping her father's full attention.

"Ducks." Mark finally replied as the family sped up to get out of his way. He couldn't believe he was staring up at his daughter's pussy. Even worse was the tent forming in his boxers, there was no way to adjust either so it just stood straight and proud like submarine periscope.

"My dad is staring at me." Lila realized as she saw her father nearly run into the last of the baby ducks as he concentrated on her. She turned her head back slightly and smiled. She knew she turned him on too, even with the few feet between them she could see his penis straining against the wet white fabric of his boxers. It was humongous; she didn't know they could really get to be that size. It sent a flush over her face that even the cool lake water couldn't help.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked speeding his pace up slightly so he could move along side his daughter for the last bit of the swim.

"Nothing really Daddy, a little tired." She replied staring at his chest. It was amazing to see his rippled chest in action, all those muscles being put to work. She accidentally brushed up against him several times before finally rolling over to crawl the last twenty feet or so. "C'mon dad, I'll race you!" She shouted taking off before he could respond.

"You're on!" He shouted rolling over already a full length behind her. Powerful strokes from his toned arms quickly started to close the gap though. As soon as he could touch bottom he put his feet down and caught her by the ankle yanking her under the water. He waited a second for her to come sputtering to the surface before dunking her a second time and starting to swim past her.

"No fair! You're cheating!" She shouted catching him by the shoulder and wrapping her legs around his waist. For a quick moment she stayed like that twisting and pulling trying to dunk her father beneath the surface before her pussy rubbed against his back. She started to gasp but bit down on her lip holding herself in place.

"What?" Mark started to say but then he felt it too and froze in the water. He couldn't deny his erection, not when his daughter's foot was pressed against it gently rubbing back and forth. Slowly he turned his head to face his daughter and started to speak open his mouth.

"Hush Daddy, I know." She placed her finger over his lips and met his eyes with hers. There was a long pause as the two gazed at each other. "I know. Now trust me, I'm a big girl and I can make my own decisions." She loosened her legs around him and slid herself around to face him.

Lila waited like that for a moment, her arms around father's neck. Her breasts crushed up against his chest and her legs wrapped around his waist waiting for him to make whatever decision he would. A minute later he was still as dumbfounded as the second before and she leaned forward pressing her lips to his.

It was a gentle awkward kiss at first, just lips pressed against lips until her Mark wrapped his arms around her pulling her against him. "I love you baby." He whispered slipping his tongue slowly past her lips against hers.

"I love you to Daddy." She replied pulling her white shirt off and tossing it to the muddy shore. She pressed her naked body up against her father running her hand over his slightly stubbly cheek as the kiss deepened. Her hands were sliding steadily over his broad shoulders and down his back while his traced the curves of her body. She felt him gripping her slender hips and gliding over her smooth stomach. Her body arched toward his when he cupped her breast and moved his thumbs over her nipples gently rubbing them in circles. A gasp parted her lips as she kissed him harder then started pushing his boxers down with her feet.

It was a brief struggle between the two to get him completely disrobed but they did manage it after a few tangled seconds. The next one to move was Lila lowering herself down till the tip of his cock was against her womanhood. "Kiss me daddy."

Mark leaned his head down into the kiss sliding his tongue past her lips and his cock past her nether lips at the same time. Both organs entered his daughter at the same time with the same carnal intents, pumping deeper and deeper. His tongue twisted and danced with hers stifling his moans in her mouth.

"Daddy." She whispered breaking the kiss to continue pumping her hips up and down against his. The water splashed around them with each thrust, her nipples grinding against his chest. Lila had never been so fulfilled in her life, as she was right then. The throbbing organ inside her only heightened the smell of her father, the strength, the feeling of his heart next to hers. He was bigger than her boyfriend had been by more than an inch. Her father was claiming placed, touching places she didn't even know existed. With each thrust her body tensed again building towards her release.

"Princess." He smiled smoothing her hair back from her face and smothering her in butterfly kisses. It was hard to believe his daughter wasn't a virgin; she was so snug around his flesh. They'd only been together for five minutes or less and already he was starting to throb and pulse getting closer and closer to his climax. When he started to open his mouth again she slammed her lips against his silencing his kiss and crashed her hips against his.

Her body tensed and clenched around his cock, squeezing every drop of cum she could out of her father. Up and down up and down splashing away as they shared that kiss in the final moments of their orgasm letting their bodies glide together. Lila was the first to stop letting her head slump over his shoulder. "Mom, that felt good Daddy." She smiled pressing her lips to his shoulder as her body slowly cooled off.

"Yes it was nice." He replied kissing her forehead then her cheek.

"Carry me to shore?" She asked without even bothering to lift her head.

"Of course princess." He pulled himself out of her pussy and shifted her so he could cradle her as he carried her back to the shore in his arms. Once there he just laid her gently on the grass and lay beside her.

Lila lay back on the grass digging her toes into the muddy earth shifting the grass around beneath her. "Daddy?" She called turning slightly.

"Yes princess?"

"Today was a good day to go fishing wasn't it?" She inhaled the rich scent of wet grass as she looked at her father.

"Yes it was." He smiled sitting up. "You got a little something on your face." He teased sticking his thumb into his mouth and then wiping it over her cheek cleaning away a tiny smudge of mud.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers
12