Fishing with Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,413 Followers

"It is not just sex. What if you get her pregnant?"

"Gail has been taking birth control since she was sixteen. Her mother got her on them as soon as she knew she was having sex."

"That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen."

"You weren't that disgusted when I saw you watching. I saw what happened to you. Why do you think I just kept on fucking?"

"Don't say that word to me."

He slid closer to her until his legs was resting against hers. She tried to move away put there wasn't any where to move too. "I think you liked watching us. I know I like to have you watching me. I came harder than I usually do with you there."

"Todd, don't talk like that I am your mother."

"That is what I like about it. My hot sexy mother got off watching her son fucking his girlfriend." His hand had moved around her shoulders and was pulling her body towards him as he talked. "You know what I would have liked even better?"

She didn't speak, and he continued. "If it had been you under me it would have been so much hotter." His hand had dropped down to cover her tit.

From the moment Todd had set down next to her Tina had felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute. Then he told her he wished it had been her that he was fucking and she almost came in her panties. When his hand covered her tit she didn't have the power to push him away. Then he leaned forward and kissed her lips.

She tried to turn away but he was insistent. He held her mouth still while his lips moved over hers. When his tongue pushed against her mouth she let hers open. His tongue quickly entered her mouth to play sexy games with her tongue. It was then she submitted to him completely. Her arms went up to hold him as he pulled her body into close contact with his. Her hard nipples were pressing against his chest and he could feel every curve of her body against him.

Todd broke the kiss and stood up. He reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet. She didn't resist as he led her back to the bedroom. Her breath was coming in gasps and her pussy was soaking as he pushed the bedroom door closed behind them.

She tried once more to stop him but it was weak at best. "Matt and Gail could come back soon." She knew it was a feeble excuse because they both knew they wouldn't be back until dark.

She stopped all pretenses of resisting when he reached for her top and pulled it over her head. Her arms came up to help him without even being asked. Her bra quickly joined the top on the floor and his lips covered her hard nipples as his tongue bathed first one and then the other. Her hands were pulling his sucking mouth firmer even yet to her hard firm breasts. She was her son's to do what he wanted with her.

Todd had never been one for much foreplay even with his wife. He was even faster with his mother. His lips worked on her tits while his hands were stripping her shorts and panties down her shapely legs until she was naked and completely exposed to him for the first time.

He pushed her back against the bed until the back of her legs hit the bed and she fell backwards. Her legs spread and he dropped to his knees between them. His mouth didn't hesitate as his tongue drove straight for her blond pussy. Tina was climaxing as his tongue did its work on her pussy.

He stripped himself while his tongue was buried in his mother's hot box. She had not finished climaxing when he pushed her farther up on the bed and moved between her open legs.

He was deep in her cunt before she realized it. Then nothing could have stopped her from fucking her son. He was doing things to her body that she hadn't experienced since the first years she and Matt married. 'OH Yes! Fuck me." She engulfed him in her arms and legs as she pushed her pussy back on his hard young cock over and over.

Just as fast as it started it was over for both of them. She screamed as he cum in her, pushing her over the edge again. Todd followed her with his own climax. He unloaded the largest load of juice in his mother he had even had. He collapsed down on her hot body. Every inch of them were touching from his tongue buried in her mouth to his cock deep in her pussy. Even their feet were wrapped around each other.

All of this had taken less than ten minutes and both were completely satisfied. This satisfaction only lasted as long as it took him to catch his breath, them he was pounding her again with her complete acceptance. They managed to stop long enough to get cleaned up before Matt and Gail returned.

The four were at the cabin for a week. Matt and Gail fished, Todd and his mother fucked. It was like neither one could get enough of each other.

Back home they were together anytime they could be together. Tina had even gone to his room at night when Matt would be asleep. For most of the year they fucked as many times as possible. They were fortunate that they were never caught.

Then came the wedding and Todd told her they would have to stop. Tina did all she could to convince him to keep on being with her. The night before his wedding he fucked her for the last time. Until they were left at home when Matt and Gail left on the fishing trip. Neither one gave any thought that they might be doing the same thing they were doing. Even if they had they probably wound not have stop anyway.

The second day

Matt didn't get much sleep thinking about his sexy daughter-in-law on the sofa in the other room. He could still taste the wine on her lips where she had kissed him good night. He did a lot of tossing and turning that night.

He rolled out at dawn. He dressed before going to the kitchen to put on the coffee. Gail was still soundly asleep on the sofa. One bare leg was sticking out from under the cover she had thrown loosely over her. Her breasts could be seen pulled tight against the shirt she slept in. Matt's cock was getting hard and he couldn't take his eyes away from her. She was so beautiful as she lay there before him. He watched for several minutes before she rolled away and started rousing up.

He called to her "Get dressed; breakfast will soon be ready. We need to get out on the lake as soon as we can. The fish will quit biting once it gets hot up in the day."

He watched as she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready to go out. His cock that had finally loss some of its hardness quickly return to its previous condition as he watched her bare legs and shapely ass as she left the room. He knew that this week was going to take a lot of will power to not do something he shouldn't.

They had been fishing about three hours and caught several fish. She had actually caught more than he had. They saved enough for dinner and released the others back in the lake. He could have caught more but he spent a lot of time watching her and helping her get the hang of fishing again.

The sun had gotten hot and the shirt he had on was now tossed in the bottom of the boat. His long pants were gone and the shorts he had on under them were the only item he still had on. Gail liked to see him with just his swimsuit on. She thought he was a very attractive man. She hoped that Todd would look like his father when he was his age.

She had also changed. Her long sleeve shirt had given away to a pull over top without sleeves. Her pants gave way to the jogging shorts she wore under them. The top didn't quite cover her bare stomach and Matt could see the tan skin between the top and her shorts. He never grew tired of looking at her long sexy legs. She also had the opportunity to see the lump in his suit grow when she slipped off her pants. The tingle in her stomach told her that she liked watching him as much as she was sure he like watching her. Her nipples were hard and he could see them pushing against the top.

They went back to the cabin for lunch. He cleaned the fish as she fixed them sandwiches for lunch. They set out on the dock while they eat lunch. They were satisfied with each other's company and didn't have to say a lot. It was peaceful being here together on the dock. There were only three other places on the lake and so far they had not seen anyone since they arrived. They were all alone in this wonderful quite place.

She took the trash back to the cabin and Matt pulled a lounge over under a tree and went to sleep. The sleepless night he had was telling on him. A moment later he was sound asleep.

Gail cleaned up the kitchen and went out on the porch to the swing. She set down and gently pushed to get it moving. She remembered last night here with Matt. She had slid over to him without thinking, as she would have Todd. It was only after she had pulled his arm around her that she realized that it was her father-in-law and not her husband. The wine had a very mellowing effect on her. She knew that she shouldn't be this close to him but since she was the one that had made the move she didn't want to embarrass him by setting back up.

The longer she set there the more comfortable it felt to be so close to Matt. She could feel his arm resting against her breasts but since he didn't make any move to go farther she left it there. She was able to glance down and see that he was very excited. She grinned at the memory now as she let the swing drift back and forth. She watched Matt as he slept down by the lake.

She dosed off for a few minutes. When she woke up she could see that he was still sound asleep. Being the playful girl she was she just had to aggravate him a little. She silently moved over to the edge of the cot. With a blade of grass she rubbed it softly across his mouth. She quickly moved it as he reached up to wipe away the feeling.

When he had settled down again she used the grass on his ear. To Matt it felt like a fly was bothering him. He slapped at it but she had moved out of the way. He was starting to wake up when she ran it across his mouth again. This time he was to fast for her. He caught the stem and turned to see her laughing at him.

"Oh you want to play do you." He rolled off the bed and reached for her. She laughed as she tried to get away from him. As she scrambled to her feet he reached and caught her by her leg. He pulled her back to him as he gained his feet. He reached down and picked her up as if she didn't weigh anything. He had her in his arms with one hand under her back and the other under her legs. "I think you need to cool off."

He headed to the end of the dock with her kicking and begging him to not throw her in the lake. Both of them were laughing as he walked to the edge. Her arms went around his neck as she hung on for dear life. "If you throw me in you are going to."

That wasn't a problem for Matt. At the end of the dock he just walked right off the end and down in the water they went. The lake water was ice cold. Even the hot summer sun could not warm the spring fed lake. Matt was use to the cold water but she had not been expecting it. She came up screaming. "I'm freezing! This water is like ice."

Matt pushed her head back under and swam to the dock. He lifted himself up out of the cold water and stood on the deck as she came back up and headed to the dock.

She was about to freeze when she got to the dock. She couldn't make it up on the dock by her self. She held up her hand for him to help pull her out.

Matt was still laughing as he reached down and caught her hands. With one big pull she was out of the water and standing next to him. She was shaking from the cold water and he pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms. He held her as the sun quickly warmed her up. When she quit shaking he released her. He had liked the feel of her young firm body so close to his.

It was then he saw what the water had done to her top. Her breasts were clearly visible to him. She could not have shown him any more of her if the top had come off. The cold water had her nipples standing hard and firm. He couldn't take his eyes from her. His cock that had softened in the cold water was back hard again.

Gail saw him looking at her and looked down to see what he was seeing. "Oh my god," she said as she tried to cover them with her hands. She turned her back to him but he was already looking down at the wet shorts she had on. They only hid slightly more than the top. She looked back over her shoulder at him. "If you were a gentleman you would turn around."

"I quit being a gentleman years ago. I found out it is more fun this way." He was laughing at her again.

Gail realized that he wasn't seeing a lot more than he had when she would wear her bikini. She dropped her hands and headed to the cabin to change. Just before she reached the porch she turned to face him. He could still see her hard nipples in the wet top. "I think you are just a dirty old man." She laughed to show him she was just kidding as she went up the steps.

Again she stopped and looked back at him. Her eyes glanced down at his cock. "I am not the only one effected by the water." He looked down, knowing what he was going to see. When he looked back up she was gone.

They both got out of the wet clothes and dressed. They were joking about her tickling his face with the grass and he laughing about getting them both wet. That afternoon they went back out and caught a few fish and turned them loose. It was the most fun Matt had in the years he had been coming to the cabin.

Again he did the cooking of the fish while she got the rest ready to eat. The dinner was good with the fresh fish and again they did away with a bottle of wine. As the darkness took over they finished cleaning up the mess and again walked out on the porch to watch as the sun made it's way over the horizon.

Matt again set down in the swing and Gail joined him. Tonight she was careful to remember that it was Matt and not Todd in the swing with her. She didn't lean over on him the way she had the night before.

The frogs and crickets were again singing their nightly song. Matt and Gail set silently, each one deep in their own thoughts as they listened to the nightlife on the lake. Tonight it was Matt that made the first move. He reached across and put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her gently towards him. He didn't force the issue if she didn't want to move closer.

Gail felt his arm across her shoulders and his hand pulling her towards him. For a second she resisted slightly before moving across the swing to his side. His hand dropped from her shoulder down over her breasts. She quickly caught his hand as she did the night before. She wasn't sure what he intended to do but suddenly she wasn't sure what she would let him to do. It was the first time she had thought about what it might be like to have him really touch her.

Matt pulled her tighter to him, but still not making any move that might offend her. "I have really enjoyed your company today. Even the dip in the cold water." He laughed. "I like setting here and listening to the frogs and crickets with you."

"Me too. It is so peaceful up here. I was going to say quite and peaceful but the noise they are making is anything but quite." She thought of Todd. If he were here with her he would not set here long before he would be taking her to bed. He wasn't much for the quite peaceful setting. She loved him but sometimes she wished he were more like his father. She liked to be held and loved when Todd only wanted sex. He was so fast and rough that sometimes she had trouble reaching a climax. Luckily, he could cum several times a night so she was never left wanting. Once it was over he never held her in his arms. He would roll over and be asleep in minutes. She wondered if Matt would be the same way?"

The tingle went through her body again, from her tits down to her cunt. She knew her tits were getting hard and she could feel the wetness of her cunt getting her panties wet. She shivered from the thought of it.

Matt felt her shiver and pulled her closer. "Are you getting cold?"

Pulling her closer had the effect of her pressed tight against his body. Her arm was resting on his thigh only inches from his hard cock. His arm was now pressing against the under side of her breasts. She still held his hand but his arm was pressing against them.

She knew he could feel them through the thin blouse she had on. She could feel the heat of his skin touching her breasts through the blouse. She knew that she needed to stop and move away but she didn't have the will power. She was enjoying this quite moment with her father --in-law.

Matt loved the feel of her body touching his. Her firm breasts were pressing against his arm and he knew she could feel it as much as he was but she wasn't offering any resistance. He could feel the heat from her hand on his thigh burning a hole in his skin.

Neither one made a move to do anything about it as they stayed close together and finished the glass of wine they had.

Gail rose up and moved away from him and stood up. "My glass is empty. Would you like a refill?"

Gail was using the excuse to back away form him a little. Matt didn't want to lose the connection they had formed together if she got up. He handed her his glass without saying anything.

Gail went in the cabin to open another bottle. Her breath was coming fast as she thought about how close she had been with her father-in-law. She knew she was playing with fire but it was really fun to be that close to him.

She filled the glasses and took them back out to him. She handed his to him and set down on the swing away from him. They were both quite as they sipped the wine.

Matt looked over at her. Even in the moon light he could see her breasts pressing firmly against her top. Without thinking what would happen if she resisted he reached for her hand and pulled her back towards him.

Gail had been thinking herself how good it was to be close to him when he reached for her hand. She moved back to him just as she had earlier. His arm once again fell across her shoulders as he pulled her closer even than before. His arm was again resting between her breasts. She was playing with his hand while they sipped from the wine glass.

Matt was happy that she was back next to him. He had been afraid she wouldn't come back once she got up. Her breasts felt wonderful against his arm.

Gail liked the feel of his arm against her tits. She wondered what he would do if she released his hand and let him have freedom to move it where he wanted it. She could see the huge lump in his pants and knew that he wanted her. She found herself wanting to see just how much farther he would go.

She rose up and Matt thought she was getting up to leave. She was only switching positions. When she lay back she lay down with her head in his lap. Her knees were bent up on the short swing. She could feel his cock beneath her head.

Matt couldn't believe it when she lay back down. Her head was resting on his cock and he knew she had to know he was hard. One hand was caressing her forehead and the other was resting on her bare stomach between the bottom of her top and the edge of her shorts. She was warm and soft to his touch and this just made his cock harder.

He looked down to see her smiling up at him. "This pillow sure has a large lump in it."

"I noticed that myself a while back." He pushed the hair back from her face. "You sure are beautiful out here in the moon light." His hand on her stomach was slowly caressing back and forth over it.

"I look better in the dark."

He knew she was joking. "You look beautiful all the time but out here now you make the night glow."

His hands on her were causing her more problems than she had first thought. She hadn't given it much thought when she lay across his lap until she felt his cock beneath her head. Her nipples were hard and she could feel the moisture between her legs growing as his hands touched her. She was getting turned on and she wasn't the only one that knew it.

hammertime
hammertime
2,413 Followers