Fishing With The Wrong Kind Of Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"You want to what?" I squeaked in surprise.

"I mean I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind?" She coaxed in a very soft little voice.

Shit....here I was sitting with a naked twenty something standing within arm's reach of me and she wanted me to show her my cock. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. I was at a loss to know what to do or think. I looked around and the light wind that had picked up was pushing us deeper into the narrow stream, which meant that we were less likely to be seen if someone else came into the cove, but it also meant we would eventually blow into shallow enough water that I might have to get out of the boat to push us back out.

I had a feeling that either way I was going to regret my choice, but how bad could it be to let her see my cock? I mean she's far from the first, but for her, maybe the experience will help her decide what direction she needs to take for her life. I had a feeling that being with the idiot that she currently calls her husband was not going to be the direction of her future. "Yeah. I guess so." I finally answered to her expectant look.

A smile spread across her lips as I slid off the padded cover I was sitting on to stand up and began to undo my belt.

"Let me....Please?" She practically begged, reaching her hands out for mine.

"If you want." I shrugged, taking my hands away from my belt and letting her fingers fumble briefly with my belt buckle. Once she had it undone she sunk to her knees, bringing her face to my waist level while she undid the button of my shorts and then pulled the zipper down. My shorts slid over my hips and dropped to the deck because of the weight of the stuff on my belt, leaving me standing in my t-shirt and boxers.

Her slim fingers hooked into the waistband of my boxers, one hand on either hip, and began to slowly pull them down. I saw her lick her lips in anticipation as more and more of me was exposed, first my graying pubic hair, then the base of my cock and then inch after inch of my hard shaft. It was almost painful to be bent over the way it was as the elastic waistband held my hard cock down, but I let her continue to pull at her own pace until my head finally popped free, allowing my hardon to flip up and stand at attention, pointing toward the sky.

"Wow. It's huge!" She whispered as she continued to pull my boxers down to where my shorts were bunched up around my ankles. She let go and lifted her hands, one cupping under my balls and the other wrapping around my shaft; her long slender fingers not quite able to reach her thumb as it wrapped around from the other direction. "This is much, much bigger than John's cock." She said quietly, examining every one of my nine inches as if to memorize every detail. Her hand began to slowly and gently stroke up and down the length of my shaft, the sensations making it grow a little bit fatter and longer.

"Ohhhhh." I groaned softly, trying to push the thoughts that were flooding my mind away.

"Does that feel good?" She asked softly, continuing her slow stroking.

"Uh huh." I answered breathlessly, closing my eyes and hoping that she would decide soon enough that she had seen enough and stop driving me slowly toward the point of no return. Her strokes continued unabated, extremely slowly and ever so gently, almost teasingly. Part of me doubted that I would cum and the other part hoped I wouldn't. Finally her hand stopped and I breathed a sigh, both of relief and disappointment. But boy what she had been doing felt good.

I opened my eyes and looked down just in time to see her close her mouth around my cockhead, enveloping it in hot soft wetness. Her tongue tentatively rubbed back and forth across the underside, right across that really sensitive spot, bringing a surprised gasp from my lips. Her mouth slid farther down my shaft, pushing my head deeper into her mouth as her hand slid up to meet her lips. The two moved as one, sliding up and down my shaft teasing my cock and driving me crazy. I could feel my balls tightening; a signal that I knew indicated the imminent release of a load of cum.

"God! You're going to make me cum!" I grunted, trying to hold back what she seemed intent on making happen.

The only response I got was a little squeeze of her hand to tell me she heard me. Beyond that she continued to slowly stroke up and down my shaft, pushing her face down until the head of my cock nestled into the opening of her throat before sliding back up again until my head was just about to slip from her lips. Her tongue stroked back and forth along the underside of my head each time she pulled up, intentionally searching for that spot that brought that first surprised gasp.

"Oh God. You want to make me cum?" I panted, trying to hold back as one hand massaged my balls and the other stroked up and down with her lips. Again, all she did was squeeze my cock with her hand for a moment before she went back to stroking her hot wet mouth up and down my shaft.

"Oh shit." I grunted, my hands reaching for her head, trying to refrain from grabbing at it to jam my cock deeper as the urgency of climax began to wash over me. As hard as I tried I couldn't stop the sudden spasmodic jerk that ran through my body as the first huge gush of hot juice spewed from my cock into her wet mouth. My eyes were closed so I didn't see it, but my ears heard the sound of her choke on the sudden surge; and I felt her face suddenly pull from my cock. My body, beyond stopping the climax that had already overtaken it, spewed out shot after shot of cum.

When I looked down I saw her looking up at me, giggling; her face, hair and chest covered with globs and strings of my cum. Some clinging to her hair and others sliding down her bronzed skin.

"I didn't expect that!" I said, holding a hand out to help her to her feet.

"I did. Its one thing John was very adamant about. He wanted to be sucked off, and make a mess, frequently."

"Well...Just the same, I didn't expect that." I said again as she stood up. I let go of her hand and found a lean cloth in the side compartment and leaned over the side to wet it. I shuffled back the two steps to where she still stood and began to wipe my cum from her face and body.

"Why are you doing that?" She asked, trying to take the rag from my hand.

"I put it there, I'll wipe it off." I answered, gently taking her hand away from the rag.

"Why?" She asked with an odd look on her face.

"Like I said, I put it there I should be the one to clean it off. Besides, I want to."

"You're a funny man." She said with a smile.

"Why's that?" I asked as I gently wiped the rag down and around each of her breasts, making sure to swipe it gently across each nipple more than once.

"If I didn't know better I would say you were trying to tease my body." She whispered.

"And if I was?" I asked as I continued softly stroking the cloth down her body long after all the cum had been wiped off.

"I'd say it was turning me on, but why would you do that?" She said with a little shiver running up her body.

"Seems fair, doesn't it?" I said as I put both hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me so I could turn us around in the narrow aisle. To make the turn between the seats she ended up pressing herself against me, my flagging cock pressing to her mound and her hard nipples pressing against my chest. Once we had swapped places I backed her up until her butt pressed against the padded cover I had been sitting on a short time before. I tossed the rag onto the pad and then lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the pad.

"Can I ask what you're doing?" She asked quietly.

"Sure you can ask." I chuckled, as I slid my hand slowly down her hips to her thighs.

"Ok...What are you doing?" She asked as I hooked my hands under her knees and gently lifted both legs up, causing her to lean back until she rested on her elbows.

"That's easy. I'm returning the favor." I told her as I knelt down and gently lifted and spread her legs, giving me my first unobstructed view of her swollen engorged lips. I leaned my face toward her and gently licked along her outer lips, tasting the wetness that had leaked from between them.

"Why?" She asked as she drew in a long ragged breath.

"Because I want to." I answered, licking up her lips again, but this time pushing her legs apart a bit farther so that my tongue ran along her soft feathery inner lips.

"Oh God. Why?" She squeaked as I licked a third time. This time pressing deeper, drawing some of her wetness up to her partially exposed clit, bouncing my tongue across it.

"Why what?" I asked as I let go of her knees and moved my hands to her inner thighs where I could use my thumbs to spread her lips apart.

"Why are you doing this? Oh God!" She finished with a squeak as I flicked my tongue across her now fully exposed clit. I concentrated on stroking long and slow up between her lips making sure to concentrate the end of each stroke on her clit, circling around it with the tip of my tongue before flicking across it several quick licks.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God damn! You're driving me craaaaazzzzyyyyyy!" She squealed into the trees as I continued to assault her quivering pussy. "Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhh...God. I'm going to CUM!" She squealed as her whole body started shaking and trembling.

I lost track of how long she lay there climaxing; her body wracked with spasms as she grabbed at my head, trying to pull me tighter to her bucking pussy. Finally I was forced to pull her thighs apart and pull my head back so I could breath, leaving her laying on the pad quivering and gasping for breath. "My god...How did...you do...that?" She asked between gasps, her fingers between her legs stroking her sopping wet pussy.

"Just wanted you to feel good." I answered as I moved to one of the rear facing seats that I had been leaning against and dropped into it to catch my breath. I leaned toward her and gabbed the rag I had tossed onto the seat and used it to wipe her juices off my face as she sat up shakily. She slid off the padded engine housing and dropped to her knees, her hands still shaking as she reached out and pulled one of my shoes off. She pulled the other shoe off and tossed it aside before she tugged my shorts and boxers off my feet. With a smile she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled up on it until I had to lift my arms for it to go further.

"Please?" She whispered.

I lifted my arms and let her tug my shirt over my head so I was completely naked. She took my hands in hers and tugged to get me up from my seat. I let her help me stand up, my hard cock bouncing with my pounding heartbeat as we stood in the aisle between the seats. She let go of my hands and placed both palms on my chest, slowly pushing me back so I had to step backward. She pushed me back the length of the aisle, between the split windshield and into the open bow until I couldn't back up any farther. Her hands pushed me backwards until I dropped to the seat, my hands reaching for the bow rail for balance.

Without a word she reached past me to grab the rail herself and climbed onto the seat, kneeling astride me. She moved one hand between us and I felt it close around my rock hard cock. Ever so slowly and gently she rubbed it back and forth across her sopping wet pussy, wetting it with her juices and working it between her lips until my big mushroom head nestled into the entrance to her tunnel. She let go of my cock and reached back to the rail, lowering her chest to hover inches from my face.

I heard her moan quietly as she rocked her hips slightly, letting more weight settle on my cock. Her weight built as she lifted one knee completely off the pad. "Yessssss!" She hissed as my cock suddenly slipped beyond the resistance of her entrance and was encased in her tight hot tunnel. She used her knees as a pivot and her grip on the rail to slowly pull herself up and down my shaft, letting her weight push her all the way down until her tight little ass was resting on my thighs, and then lifting herself, drawing her hard nipples within inches of my face as she pulled herself up my shaft.

I reached my hands for her body and caressed her ass as she slid up and down my shaft, slowly working them from her firm ass up to her back, applying pressure to draw her chest closer to me. I lifted my head and engulfed one of her breasts in my mouth, suctioning it into my mouth and flicking her hard nipple with my tongue.

"Ohhhh God yes." She moaned, holding herself still while I worked her breast in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around her nipple, teasing her puckered areola and then flicking her nipple quickly. "You're supposed to be letting me treat you." She gasped as I let go of her right breast and turned to suck the other into my mouth.

I smiled as best I could as I drew her left breast into my mouth, treating that nipple to the same stimulation I had given the right. She started moving again; riding up and down while she rocked her hips, moving as much of me in and out of her as she could without breaking my grip on her tit. Up and down she moved on my shaft, slowly driving me up the slope toward climax, my cock growing ever larger within her.

"I want you to cum." She breathed heavily. "Cum for me."

"Soon." I grunted back, letting her breast pop from my mouth briefly, knowing that I was going to be unable to keep from climaxing very soon.

"Ohhhh. God, yes. Please." She squeaked, her whole body trembling gently as she continued to slide up and down my cock. Her hips rocked slowly in time with her strokes, teasing the whole length of my cock, driving me to the very brink of release.

"Uhhh here it comes!" I grunted, letting her tit slip from my mouth.

"Yessssss. Do it!" She hissed as she pulled up as far as she could go and then dropped suddenly down my shaft. Again she lifted, holding only my head inside herself and then dropped down, slapping my thighs with her firm ass and driving my head into the end of her tunnel. Again and again she repeated the motions, each time her own body seemed to quiver more than the last time, her pussy clenching and quivering around me.

It was finally more than I could take and my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock as far into her as it could go, lifting her knees off the pad as a huge gush of hot cum lanced deep into her pussy.

"YES!!!" She screamed, her own body suddenly jerking uncontrollably. The two of us climaxed together, each of us jerking and spasming as my cum emptied into her, her pussy seeming to clench around me at the feeling of each new jet pushed inside her.

Panting and sweating, she collapsed against me, her hard nipples pressing into my chest and rubbing up and down along mine as we both gasped for breath.

"Thank you." She whispered after several long minutes of laying on me making small moaning sounds amid her deep pants for breath.

"For what?"

"For treating me like it mattered how good it was for me. This has been the best, most fulfilling sex I've ever had." She said quietly, looking down into my eyes.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I certainly did." I answered softly.

She lowered her face to mine and softly, gently kissed my lips. After nearly a minute of the hot, wet, seductive kiss, she pulled her mouth from mine and hovered fractions of an inch from it so that I felt her breath as she whispered to me. "I think you truly mean that... That you're glad I enjoyed it. I don't think anyone has ever cared enough about me to worry about how it felt for me."

"Anyone who makes love with you should care enough to be sure you do enjoy it. If he doesn't, he doesn't deserve what you have to offer." I whispered back.

"Thank you." She whispered, dropping her face so her cheek was next to mine, pressing wetly as she wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me tightly. Finally after long seconds of the hug, her tits pressing into my chest, she released me and slowly climbed off, a gush of cum flooding from her pussy and running down her legs.

I watched her as she stepped back to the rear and picked up her shorts, gingerly stepping into them and pulling them up her slender legs. She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass with a grin before pulling the pink micro-shorts up and over her cute butt.

"Too bad. I was enjoying the look of your naked body." I said as I sat and watched her.

"I kind of got that idea. But not much point in staying naked, is there?" She asked as she got her shirt and started pulling it on.

"You don't HAVE to be in a hurry." I said with a shrug.

She turned and looked at me curiously. "Why? I mean you're done, right?"

I chuckled and answered her. "Done? Sweetie, just because I came doesn't mean the show has to be over. Not unless you're ready for it to be. Why don't you come back and sit down for a while and relax."

She pulled her arm back out of her shirt and stepped back to the bow where I was still sitting. She climbed onto the seat next to me and leaned into me, hooking one leg over mine.

"Now. Just relax." I said as I wrapped one arm around her pulled her body against mine. I reached across my body to hers and gently traced long slow circles around the breast and nipple I could reach, and then trailed it down her front to the waist of her shorts.

"Are you trying to get me all turned on again?" She whispered questioningly.

"Only if you want. Otherwise it's just being playful." I answered.

"Why?" She asked, "Didn't you get enough?"

I laughed. "It's not that I did or didn't get enough. It's about quality. Don't you like to snuggle and play a little after?"

"Never been asked one way or the other." She answered with a shrug.

"Geez. He really was an asshole." I said with the shake of my head. "Look. Sex is supposed to be shared. Not one sided. If you don't get what you desire from it, why would I expect you to want more?"

"You mean it really matters to you if I'm satisfied?" She asked with surprise.

"Yeah. If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right."

She sat and looked at me for a long time before she finally spoke again. "Either you're an odd man, or my husband was, I don't know which. Why would it matter to you if it was good for me or not? Hell, I don't even know your name! We'll probably never see each other again after this, so why does it matter to you how it felt for me?"

"That's easy." I answered with a chuckle. "I ENJOY making it good for my partner. The better I do, the better she does. Look at what we did. Did you lay there like a blow up doll?"

"No."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it felt so good I wanted more...and to be honest, I wanted to make you climax as hard as you made me."

"And that's why it matters. I made it good for you and you returned it. Now it's just a matter of enjoying the moment and seeing if either of us wants a little more or if we're satisfied."

"I've never been asked if I'm satisfied or not." She answered with a giggle as my finger slid over the top of her shorts and between her legs, rubbing the wet spot left by the cum leaking from her.

"Well, it's up to you." I whispered, stroking her pussy through the material.

"Well, if you really insist, I kind of like what you're doing." She said as she reached her free hand down to her shorts and tried to push them down. She tightened her abdomen and used my legs as a pivot, lifting her ass off the seat and working her shorts down to her thighs. I moved my hand to help her pull then down and slid them down her legs and let her wiggle her feet out of them. With a grin I sniffed them playfully and then tossed them onto the deck.

She left her right leg hooked over mine and put her left foot on the windshield, spreading her legs wide apart. I reached between them and slowly stroked a finger up her lips, letting my finger spread them and run up the length of pussy, pressing against her pubic bone.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers