Fishing With The Wrong Kind Of Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

"Ohhhhh that does feel nice!" She cooed. "You sure you don't mind doing this?"

"Trust me, I don't mind at all." I whispered as I pushed my finger into her tunnel an inch or two and then pulled it out and slid it along her pubic bone again. She reached her free hand into my lap and played with my flaccid cock while I slowly stroked up and down between her lips; dipping my finger deeper and deeper into her, my finger tip searching for the top wall of her tunnel.

"Oh shit!" She squeaked as my finger finally found its mark, teasing across that rough little spot full of nerves. I left my finger inside her, and slowly rubbed it back and forth across the spot, the sensations making her rock her hips in time with my strokes. "Ohhhhhhh God what are you doing?" She moaned as she pulled her face against mine, using her free hand.

"Just playing." I whispered as I concentrated on the spot deep within her, my finger working faster and faster as her legs trembled and her hips tried to buck up and down. She was lifting herself completely off the seat as she tried to push her pussy toward my hand, one of her hands in my lap squeezing my hardening cock and the other across my chest, pulling her body tightly to mine. She buried her face into my neck and moaned loudly again, her ass sliding onto my leg so she was lying nearly flat, her shoulders supported by the hull of the boat.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God." She mumbled as the trembling of her legs seemed to spread through her whole body. "I'm...going....to....cum!" She squeaked breathlessly just before her whole body jerked. To my surprise a fountain of juices arced from her pussy to splatter on the windshield and hull of the boat. Her whole body was rigid and shaking as the fountain continued for several long seconds, before dying and restarting again. I continued to rub and stimulate the spot deep inside her as she lay across me, shaking and trembling. Her squeak of warning turned into a long low cry that escalated for long seconds before she finally collapsed like a rag doll, seemingly dazed.

"You ok?" I whispered.

"Uh huh." She panted back, her arm still draped across me loosely, her face pushed into my neck.

"Ok." I said as I drew my finger from her pussy and laid my hand on her mound, gently stroking her wet lips with the tips of my fingers.

"Ok. I don't know what you did, but that's twice that I've climaxed harder than ever before, and after the first one, that's saying something." She finally said breathlessly. "God I could get used to that!"

"Glad you enjoyed it." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh I certainly did." She responded.

"Good." Was all I said as I held her, still spread across my lap. We lay there for what felt like half an hour before she finally moved, sliding her ass off my leg and then climbing shakily off of me.

"I don't think I can take any more just now." She said as she picked up her shorts and slowly pulled them on, giving me a nice view of her ass and engorged pussy lips as she bent over to slip each leg in.

"Ok. I can accept that." I said as I got up. I waited for her to pull her shorts up and then stepped past her, headed to the stern of the boat.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, between the wind and our rocking the boat, we're pretty well beached back here. I'm going to get in the water and see if I can get us afloat again."

"How can you tell?" She asked me as I stepped over the stern and onto the swim platform.

"Long experience." I said as I stepped down into the thigh deep water. The channel here was only waist deep and maybe five or six feet wide, so it was easy to wade across and onto the submerged shoreline that the bow was resting on. I found a good place to put my feet and then, holding the trolling motor up so it wouldn't dig in, pushed and rocked the heavy fiberglass hull until it finally started to budge, slowly rocking and sliding back into the channel. I lowered the trolling motor back down into the water and then made my way to the stern again. Getting the outdrive out of the mud was a bit harder, but after a few bounces and grunts, I managed to free it and get the whole boat floating.

She was still sitting topless when I climbed back into the boat. I found the remote for the trolling motor and began to slowly inch the boat out of the narrow creek channel toward the mouth of the woods. The wind had picked up considerably and as we drew out of the trees the boat was pushed around considerably by the waves and wind.

"Going to be rough going back in." I said as I set motor to pull out toward deeper water and then started looking for my shorts.

"Do we have to? Go right in, I mean." She asked.

"Not if you don't want to." I said as I stepped into my shorts and pulled them up, grateful that there weren't any other boats close by to notice that we were still mostly naked.

"I'm kind of hot and sweaty. Do you suppose there's a place we can swim?" She asked.

"Well. Yeah. There's a place I've anchored to swim a few times."

"Is it public? I didn't bring a swim suit." She said with a smile. "You don't mind, do you?"

"I don't mind. I don't have one either." I said with a smile back. With the boat finally in deep enough water I put the outdrive down and started the big I/O, letting it rumble quietly at idle while I pulled up the trolling motor. To my surprise she sat down in the passenger seat, her shirt still in her hand, rather than on her body. She flashed me a grin as I opened the throttle and brought the big boat up on plane.

It didn't take more than fifteen minutes or so of pounding through the growing waves to reach the secluded cove I was thinking about. It had a very rocky shore, so I dropped anchor several yards away from the rocks and shut the engine off.

"This is nice and quiet, isn't it?"

"Yeah, other than the occasional fisherman, there aren't too many people that come back here." I told her as she stood up and pushed her shorts down again. She lifted each foot one at a time, resting them on the seat next to me, the motion giving me another nice view of her pussy.

"You coming?" She asked as she stepped to the stern and over, onto the small square swim platform.

"Yep." I answered, pulling my shorts back off again as she dived into the water and swam several stokes from the boat.

"Ohhh, the water is nice!" She called as I climbed naked over the stern to join her.

"Yep. Not too bad now that it got a bit warmer out." I answered as I lowered myself down and floated away from the boat.

"This is kind of fun. Never skinny dipped before." She giggled, doing a little breast stroke toward where I treaded water.

"Well, see, lots of new experiences for you today then."

"Uh huh." She said as she floated near me, her little breasts breaking the surface for a moment. "So, do you get horny looking at my body?"

"Of course."

"Are you horny now?" She asked, squinting in the sun to look at me.

"Of course." I answered back.

"Do you want to fuck some more?" She asked bluntly.

"I don't know that after two big shots I can cum again, but I wouldn't mind screwing you some more."

"Good. I want you to." She said as she started swimming for the shore. "Come on!" She called over her shoulder.

I had no idea what she was planning, but I set out after her, breast stroking along behind her the few yards to the steep rocky shore. I caught up to her as she was trying to find a way to walk on the rocks barefooted. "That's going to hurt." I said, reaching a hand out for her and tugging her back, making her fall into the water near me with a squeal.

"So what do you have in mind?" She asked as I searched around for a good foothold that would allow me to stand chest deep in the water.

"Come here and find out." I coaxed as I located two appropriately smooth rocks under the water and stood on them.

She swam over to me and I pulled her toward me, guiding her legs around my waist as I looped an arm under her back. I felt her heels dig into my ass and pull herself against me, trapping my hard cock between us.

"I think you're thinking naughty thoughts." She said with a giggle.

"Are there a better kind?" I asked, reaching down between us and coaxing some space between us. I was finally able to push my cock down and let my head press between her lips. She dug her heels in again and pulled herself toward me, driving my cock into her a couple inches. The water was doing its best to wash off the lubrication of her pussy, but it was a losing battle as she pushed and pulled herself off my cock until it was sliding its full length into her hot wet tunnel.

"Hmmmm, I like this, too." She said as she reached for my neck to balance herself while I used my hands on her hips to help drive her on and off my long hard shaft. I humped my hips to and fro under the water, driving myself in and out of her as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhh God I can't believe I'm going to cum again." She moaned loudly as she threw her head back, her long wet hair hanging partly in her face and partly down her back into the water.

"Uh huh." I grunted as my own body seemed to be driving toward another cum. My opportunities to have this much sex in one session had been pretty limited the last twenty or so years, so at a bit over fifty I was surprised that my body not only was excited again, but inching toward another climax. I could feel her hot pussy envelope me as I drove into her, and then the chill of the lake water replace her hotness as I pulled out again. The constant change in sensation along my shaft, as well as the tight caress of her tunnel on my mushroom head was almost more than I could take. "Shit. I'm going to cum" I grunted through gritted teeth, trying to hold back as long as I could.

"Good. Do it! I want your hot fuck juice inside me! Cum in my fucking hot pussy!" She practically growled. "Come on stud. Fuck me with that big hot cock and fill me with your cum!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I shouted as my body suddenly spasmed, jamming my cock deep inside her, releasing a huge gush of hot juice in her pussy.

"YES!" She screamed as she began to try and wildly ride up and down my spurting cock. Her feet pulled and tugged on my ass while her hands grabbed at my neck and shoulders, trying to drive herself on and off of me. "AHHHH FUCK YES!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, her whole body jerking and shaking around me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her chest to mine, her legs clamping tightly around me as she trembled. I held her like that for long minutes while her pussy clenched and contracted around my slowly softening cock.

She finally pulled her head from my shoulder and placed a hand on either side of my face. She looked at me for a long time and then slowly leaned her face close; pressing her lips to mine and gently sucking and kissing me, her embrace full of passion and emotion as we stood there in the water.

"Thank you. I think I'm finally done." She whispered after she broke the kiss. "I know you're married and we shouldn't be doing this, but thank you. I wish I could tell your wife how wonderful you are and how lucky she is to have you, but then she probably wouldn't understand. I think you do though. I needed this. I needed to be taught what it means to really be cared about, and not just used. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and no, she wouldn't understand." I answered.

"Too bad. It would be nice to be able to see you again, but I know that would be a bad idea. I think for now you better take me home."

"Ok." I answered as she released her legs from around me and pushed off, quickly swimming to the boat. I had almost caught up by the time she was climbing onto the platform, pausing with her body bent almost double with her ass sticking out over the water, and me.

"One more nice look." She said, looking down at me before pulling herself up.

"Thanks." I answered as I grabbed the ladder and followed her up. She pulled her shirt and shorts on before slipping her shoes on, the water from her body soaking into the pink material.

"Can I ride up here?" She asked, dropping onto one of the bow cushions so she was facing me while I pulled my shorts and t-shirt on.

"Sure. It's going to be rough though, so hang on." I answered as I stepped to the stern to pull the anchor up. It only took a few more moments and we were headed out to the main part of the lake.

Our cove had been sheltered by the point and little wind made it down to where we were at, but once we were out on the open lake the wind churned whitecaps made the ride rough indeed. Even with the waves only a foot or a bit more in height, driving head on into them was like riding a bucking bull. The deep V, designed for long deep rollers of the great lakes, lifted high in the air on the waves and then dove down into the trough that followed, the V splitting the next wave and throwing up a shower of spray that the wind whipped back toward us. I hunkered behind the windshield so I could keep dry and also still see where I was going, while she sat in the front screaming and laughing like it was a carnival ride. By the time we got to the relative isolation of the bay were the landing was she looked as wet as if she had been out in the rain, but her face wore a huge smile. Her shirt and shorts were soaked, and clinging to her, leaving little to the imagination, but she either didn't notice or didn't care.

"You want to come up and use the phone to call someone?" I asked.

"Yeah, Thanks!" She answered with a smile. I tied the boat up and then held a hand out to help her onto the dock. She walked next to me, her clothes leaving little rivers of water running down her body as we walked.

"DENA!" I heard from behind us.

She turned around and froze in her tracks. "My asshole husband." She growled quietly.

"You still need a ride, I'll take you." I offered quietly while her husband walked across the gravel lot.

"No. You better go for now. I'll be ok." She said, reaching out and squeezing my arm. Then, without warning she turned to face me and launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me tightly. "Thank you!" She whispered before releasing me and sliding to the ground again.

"You're welcome." I whispered back.

"You better go now." She said, turning and walking away toward her husband.

"What the fuck was that about?" He shouted angrily.

"Just saying thank you to a real gentleman." She said as she walked past him toward a pickup sitting on the far side of the lot with a bass boat sitting on a trailer behind it.

"'Thank you? For what?" He shot at her angrily.

"For showing me exactly how a gentleman treats a woman, and for opening my eyes at to what kind of an asshole you really are." I heard her say as I walked toward my boat.

I thought it a good idea to get the hell out of dodge before she told him just exactly how I treated her, so I walked onto the dock and untied the boat.

"HE did WHAT?" I heard him shout as I started the engine to back away from the dock. As I motored out of the bay toward the main part of the lake and the turbulent waves, I looked over my shoulder to see her waving from the parking lot and her husband standing at the pier shouting something at me that I couldn't hear.

I opened the throttle and bounced my way down the lake toward one of my favorite fishing holes, the events of the morning on my mind. I wondered just what they would do, and decided that he was toast if he didn't change. Part of me doubted he would even get the chance to try.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers