Fit Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mooboo2u
mooboo2u
462 Followers

"Come on! Just once, puhleeese. You do it every day, just show me. And get hot over me."

I felt a little nauseous, but I felt like I didn't have a choice. I removed the towel very methodically, like I was going to be examined by a doctor. It dropped to the floor, and I checked her reaction. A glow kind of came over her face, and she her lips pinched together.

"You're rock hard. I did that to you?"

I cleared my throat. I wasn't going to admit it to myself, much less her.

"You're so slender but built....you look better than you did in that picture. I can't believe a guy like you is attracted to me. That's a good size, really thick. Bigger than your dad."

Ugh, my dad. I almost forgot about him.

"This isn't cheating, you know?" she said, "To me anyways. You're half your dad, so maybe it's half cheating." She laughed, "Am I rambling? This isn't sexy."

I disagreed with her in my mind, but I was getting horny just thinking about the situation. Was something wrong with me? All of a sudden I was seeing her face, that wide smile, her deep set eyes, in a sexual way. There wasn't any way around it, my mother was a gorgeous woman. And the fact she was my mother, and I had never seen this way before, was dirty....and making me lose control.

"Go ahead. Do it."

I reached down to my cock, and it felt like it was covered with icy hot. I started touching myself while I looked down on her. Her reaction was pure lust.

Her eyes sank, and she started to breathe heavily. Of course, her chest moved in time with her breathing, setting me off even further. As I got closer to orgasm, the freckles that lined her smooth skin looked downright lickable to me. I started falling in love with her dimples, her smell. I wanted to reach my hands out and and touch her.

"Can you...." I stammered, "Bring the blanket down."

She did as I asked, and I saw her abs again. It reminded me of our first encounter, and I wanted to remember what her skin felt like. I wanted to kiss her mouth. It was taking a lot for me not to climb on top of her.

"Where are you going to cum?" she asked, breathlessly. She started gyrating her hips as if she was fantasizing about humping into me. It was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"I dunno."

She licked her lips as she heaved, "Do it wherever you want. I don't care."

My first thought, and I felt a fleeting shame from thinking it, was that I wanted to blow it in her pussy. I wanted to put it inside her, just to cum and to make her regret all the teasing. I was trying to think of how I could put it in her mouth, when I felt it flowing up from my nuts. I closed my eyes and started spraying my cum all over her chest.

She let out a cooing sound, and I watched it fly in ropes across her silky skin. She flashed a huge, thrilled smile for a second, before clenching her brow and moaning. It was like I was living a porno clip. At that fleeting moment, I felt she was hotter than any porn star I'd ever seen.

"Mmmmm, you conquered me big boy. I'm yours."

She laid her arms back behind her head and breathed softly. Most of the time, after I cum, I want to do just about anything but look at the girl I was with. With her, I just stared. How had I gone through my teenage years and not known someone this sexy was living under the same roof as me?

"So..." she said, sitting up on her knees in the bed, "Do you feel like maybe you opened your mind a little today?"

She smiled, and rustled my hair with her hand. As she moved, her breasts jostled a bit. My cock was maybe an inch or two away from her tummy, again.

"Listen, you're young so maybe you don't know but...guys should make the first move. This is a little different, because of the situation, but it helps the girl to feel special. I want that so....it's your turn, ok?"

I nodded while she rubbed my shoulder, "OK, mom."

She smiled, "I'm gonna go wash this off. This was fun. I had fun."

With that, she stood up, picked up her panties, and then brushed her nude body against my own as she walked away. Her smooth ass moved in rhythm as she walked out the door of my bedroom.

Without thinking, I laid down where she was, and started masturbating again. I was surrounded by her scent, a smell I'd known since I was a kid, which was somehow far more potent. I was like an animal, as if I had no choice but to cum again while I envisioned her in my mind. I finished in barely a minute, cumming all over myself.

I didn't notice her peering back into the room from the doorway, watching me frantically rub one out. I was still breathing hard as looked to her.

"Twice in that short amount of time? Must be nice to be young. We gotta work on your endurance, buddy."

She winked, and left.

I didn't even know how I could control myself in the future.

---

When my head cleared, I resolved to not take things any further. I really, truly did. I don't think I need to summarize the reasons why fooling around with your own mother is a bad idea. Much less how hard it was to reconcile the feelings I'd developed for her. I don't think it was compassion, or love, but the lust was really messing with me. I could barely pass by a family portrait without feeling intense guilt. I also couldn't pass by her bedroom and smell her perfume without all the blood in my body rushing to my crotch.

I avoided her for the most part for a solid three days. Then, with my sister away on a field trip, my father had to travel to stay with my grandmother to help her along after an appendectomy. This meant at least four nights, from wake to sleep, alone in the house with my mother.

I might have resisted temptation had it not been for the stress that was building up that particular week. My final grades came out, and I just wasn't succeeding at college like I had hoped. It's been years since then, I realize now how silly it was to be worried, but at the time my academic career meant everything for me. To top it off, I had a date with my girlfriend that didn't go well. For whatever reason, I just couldn't perform. My dick stayed limp no matter what we did together. I felt so embarrassed, and it didn't help that it lead to a huge fight. She pretended it was over some friend of mine being a jerk, but I knew it was because I had let her down.

It culminated on a quiet night. I think it was a Wednesday. I was upstairs in my room, my hands behind my head, contemplating something. Beyond the two factors I mentioned, I was a bundle of anxiety and emotions. Knowing my mother was downstairs, waiting for me to maul her, was probably a driving factor. The ultimate irony was that one more session of spending time with her naked body was a surefire way to calm me. I wanted that feeling again. I decided, foolishly, to go downstairs and get a look at her. If I still felt the same way when we were face to face, then I might take her up on her offer to "play around."

At the bottom of the stairs, I saw her, and I already knew what I wanted. I had given myself an excuse to get high on my drug of choice. My last shred of dignity was telling me to run back up the stairs. Instead, I walked towards her as she sat quietly facing away from me, reading a book on the sofa.

I sat down on the couch across from her, and watched her read. She wanted me to make the first move...but I was so nervous. I did what I always did when I wanted something: I visualized it, and then went for it.

I walked over and hovered above her. She said something along the lines of a greeting, but I was too fixated on forcing myself to move forward. I stared at the buttons of her blouse for a moment, and then sat down beside her.

She just sat there breathing. I put my hand on the back of her neck and massaged it while I reached out and undid the first button. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"This is such a good book...you'll have to make me tear myself away from it."

I finished unbuttoning her blouse and plunged my hand into her bra. She put the book in her opposite hand and kept pretending to read, daring me to warm her over to my advances. I drew the strap over her shoulder and took out her tit. Her nipple was hard, and I let go of any restraint. I placed her breast in my mouth and started to slide the nipple over my tongue. When she still didn't respond, I sucked into it and bit. I heard her moan.

"Gosh, it's been a long time since you did that."

She put the book down and grabbed the back of my head as I continued to maul at her chest with my mouth. I started ot kiss my way up her neck, until I lingered by her lips. I tried to kiss her, but she turned at the last moment.

"No kissing. That's too much..."

I didn't ask any questions. I continued to disrobe her, removing her blouse and leaving her bra undone, hanging by her breast. I gently nudged it away with my index finger and kissed all along her neck, shoulders, and abs. I reached up and grabbed her breasts again as I kissed near the top of her jeans. My eyes met my forehead as I looked up to see her reaction. She was smiling widely and squirming to my touch.

"You lived there for a few months, I bet you miss it."

God, what she was saying was gross. But I was a nineteen year old man being offered unlimited access to a nude woman who was in better shape than most girls my age. You could say I wasn't thinking very hard about context.

I undid the button of her jeans and violently ripped them off. I hated the part of sex when you awkwardly disrobed, so I used my neanderthal strength to rip right past it. I stood up and let my shorts and boxers fall to the floor, while tucking an elbow under my shirt and tearing it over my head.

I was nude, standing over her. She had on black lace panties. Unlike before, she wasn't smiling with glee. Instead she had a mix of fear and lust in her eyes. I don't think she expected me to take things past heavy middle-school petting so quickly.

I lunged over and covered her with my body. I kissed into her neck as she wrapped her arms around me, clutching to me. I felt the heat rise up from her panties and coat my expanding cock. I dry humped into her, and hovered my lips next to hers.

She struggled to talk. "Let's fool around a bit, slow it down, maybe?"

I leaned in to kiss her, but she didn't return it. My lips barely grazed her before she moved her head back and to the side. Her face became dismissive and distant as I kept grinding into her crotch. I was sick of her crazy head games. Her pussy was hot, so I knew what she wanted.

I reached down and tore the panties right off of her. She gasped. I was in control now. I gripped my cock and started rubbing it up and down her slit. The juices and heat felt so perfect. I was aching for it.

"Just slide it up and down, but let's not go all the way. Ok? Just slide."

I don't even know if I comprehended what she was saying. I put it in. Her hands dug into my back and her eyes widened as she felt my member slide into her fully. Rapidly she started to crumple up beneath me. Instead of responding with moans and glee like the pornstar I had watched in my bedroom days before, she sort of tilted her head to the side with her eyes closed. As I started humping into her, she put her arms over her chest, as if to cover her nude breasts in shame.

I thought i was doing something wrong. I felt like I was disappointing her. I decided to increase my pace and started slapping my balls against her as I picked up momentum. She stayed in that frazzled state, her mouth clenched, hiding herself. She let out a light gasp as I continued, but I knew she wasn't into it.

I slowed down, and withdrew. I calmly jacked myself off until I finished, spraying my cum all over her shaved pussy.

I paused for a moment and looked her over. She was practically trembling in fear, her eyes closed. I didn't know what else to do, so I got up and left.

I changed into new clothes in my room and decided to pretend to go to sleep. After obsessing over the sheer pleasure I'd taken from mauling her and then masturbating again, the guilt of my memories with her as a kid and her reaction to my advances took me over. Eventually, I fell asleep to avoid it.

---

The next few of days were surreal. It was like my interactions with my mother returned to normal, as though she'd never seen the photos and initiated our little game. It got to the point that I wondered if it had happened at all, if I'd done the things I did. I wanted to say I was sorry or to comfort her, but she just glossed over it as if it never happened. That's how our family operated: gloss over everything until we became powder kegs, ready to explode.

Again I came out of the shower and entered my room to see her standing there, wearing a red sweater and khakis. She had a serious look on her face.

"Your dad will be gone until late tonight, so I thought we should talk. About...what happened."

"Do you want me to get dressed?"

She shook her head, "No, you don't have to."

I started before she could, "Listen, mom, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I didn't know what to do."

She put her hands up, "It wasn't you. I guess...people's emotions are sort of layered. And I didn't see you as a real man until right before we did what we did. And I had a lot of conflicted emotions, because you're my baby. And to realize I was making my baby act that way made me panic, and I got scared. But it wasn't you. You didn't do anything wrong."

I felt relieved. "Are you, like, worried about getting pregnant and stuff?"

She sort of laughed, "Women my age don't get pregnant easily. Not without a lot of help. So no, that's OK."

We sat quiet for a second. I wasn't sure what to do.

"So, to communicate, what I love is turning you on. I just can't believe someone like you would be attracted to me, and I know my time is short, so I want that feeling again. And I wasn't sure about the whole pleasure part, but after thinking about what's hanging between your legs the last few days, I think I' more than ready for it. I've been planning this since you walked away from the couch...I just want this to not be a fantasy anymore."

I was getting tired of the conflicting feelings. I reacted to her words with lust, and just buried the dread and guilt.

"So I made something for you," she said with the typical mom candor, as if she'd just made me a sandwich, "And I think you're going to like it."

She came and took me by my shoulders. She guided me to the chest that sat on the front of my bed.

"Have a seat."

I sat down. She motioned for my hand to move from the towel, and I obeyed. I sat up and threw it aside.

She looked at my member, "Phew, I sure am glad I got this family to work out. Dang kid, you can make a woman swoon."

A few paces away from me, she took her sweater off and removed her khakis. Underneath, she was wearing a tight-fitting bra with a garter belt and stockings.

"This is your dad's anniversary outfit. Last worn about seven years ago. Still fits though."

She ran her hands up and down her abs, "Do you like it?"

"Yea," I said through the forming haze, "A lot."

She smiled, "And, check this out..."

The intensity of the situation had me ignore the huge tower of stuff veiled by a bedsheet standing in my huge, suburban bedroom. My mom took away the sheet to reveal a huge stereo and lighting rig with speakers. I stared at her perfect ass as she did it, like a hungry beast.

"...is the portable music and light machine we were supposed to use to listen to Marvin Gaye and spice up our sex life. It's old, but it's got a headphone port for my iPod. And I made a mix of music you like."

She turned on the iPod, and looked to me.

"Close your eyes. Setting things up isn't sexy."

I obeyed, again. She rustled around and I heard her turn off the lights.

"I want you to cum twice, as fast as you can. We have to work on your endurance. And when we get going, even if you finish, don't stop. Just wait until you're hard again. Then keep going."

A song cued up that I recognized as a hard, loud dubstep track. Even the quiet part of the song was so loud it was almost deafening. I felt her drape her hands over my shoulders. She whispered in my ear.

"Open wide. And you can touch all you want."

She backed up and a strip tease began. I could tell she memorized every movement to coincide with the song. She swayed and dragged her back along my torso like a professional. She gyrated her hips into my groin and I licked her her sternum as she pressed her tits into my face. Eventually, just as the break in the song came, she got up and ripped off her bra, turning to me as the bass hit. The house rattled as she swung her long hair in circles, then humped into the air in a bouncing motion to make her perfect breasts bounce. Red lights faded into blue into green as a strobe kept the pace of the bass line.

I had never seen anything so erotic in my life. The music was so loud it was practically inside my head. I was masturbating furiously.

She came back over and straddled me, and I sucked on her nippples. She put her hand behind my head and guided me. When I felt my own saliva on my lips, I moved to another part of her skin, to make sure I licked every part of her chest. I dug my thumb into her pelvis and felt her smooth skin. She pulled away her chest and I came. It erupted up into the air, almost hitting her in her chin. She didn't miss a beat and plowed her hot pussy into my cock. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. She leaned into me.

"One down, one to go."

The music roared back up and she stood above me. Now she teased my cock with her ass, sliding it up and down the pole. I grabbed both of her breasts and sucked on her neck. I could smell her scent as her hair fell around my face. My heart was beating out of my chest. We kept this up until I was once again rock hard. I never recovered so fast from cumming in my life.

She turned around and put a hand behind my neck. She rode me like she was bucking a bronco while she writhed in orgasm. I didn't know if it was real or fake, but having my cock slide over the edge of her crotch was sending me into convulsions. When she stood to prepare some other erotic dance sequence, I blew my load. It flew all over her tan legs, and dripped down her stockings.

"Good, good." I thought I heard her say over the music. She rubbed my hair as I leaned forward, breathing heavily as I recovered.

I knew what was next, and even with all my desire nearly drained from me, I stood up and put my hands on her hips. I leaned into kiss her, but she turned away. Instead, she tuggged me by my flacid cock and turned towards the bed. She laid down and undid the buttons on the front of her belt. Just as I made my way toward her, the song faded out and a hard-hitting rap song, one of those club-loving, pussy-hitting types of pure unadulterated carnal brooding that I listened to in my car.

"Good timing," I saw her mouth to me. I licked up and down her body as I crawled over top of her. Her pussy was so wet, it took my cock at barely half staff.

I won't describe every lurid detail, but if you can carelessly fuck a woman that looked like my mother in dark room, lit by a furious stereo and strobing lights, I recommend you do it. The music took all the romance and compassion from the sex. It was just hard fucking. Taking care of my cock the first two rounds let me last far longer the third time. Almost an hour passed as my balls slapped against her pussy. It was so tight, and so much better than I'd remembered it from our first encounter. At points I closed my eyes and leaned into it, losing myself.

After that first session, she danced on top of me, resting her knees by my sides. She put her tits in my face, then moved to hump against me. She made a point to dangle her lips near mine as she stared into my eyes. A few times they brushed up against mine, and I moved to kiss her, but she relented.

mooboo2u
mooboo2u
462 Followers