Fitness Star Gang Bang

Story Info
Marla gets gang-banged in gym.
2.6k words
3.56
150.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

This is a fantasy story about me and fitness star Marla Duncan. After reading the story if you would like a pictures of her just ask. I welcome any feedback on this story as it is my first time writing a gang bang type of a story. Also welcome comments on the finale with me and Marla. If you would like to see me write more stories like this also let me know. Enjoy.

* * * * *

God what an assignment I had got. I was getting the chance to photograph fitness star Marla Duncan as she was going to be in the area and a local magazine I did photographs asked me if I wanted to take some photos of Marla at my local gym. Does a bear shit in the woods? After the longest week of my life the day came and the gym was closed all day and I was busy clearing stuff out of the weight room when my cell phone rang. It was Marla and she was pulling up in the parking lot. I quickly ran and unlocked the door as she stepped out of her rent a car. God she was gorgeous. Long blondish hair and that body to die for was in tip top shape. I held the door open for her as she said 'thanks' as I locked the door behind her. She went into the weight room as I had all the lights and everything set up.

"Looks great Chris, let me just change into my outfit and we can get started" Marla said as she asked where the ladies locker room was as I nervously gave her directions. My cock was starting to come alive as she walked away from me as I did some last second checking to make sure everything was in place.

Unknown to Marla Chris had invited a few of his gym buddies to watch secretly as Marla and Chris did their photo shoot. Chris made sure his camera was loaded with film as he waited for Marla to return.

Marla came back into the room in a pair of small, tight cut off jeans with holes in them and a small blue halter top and black high heels.

"Like the outfit" Marla asked as Chris gulped and said "yes Marla you look fantastic as always."

"So how would you like me to pose" Marla asked as she leaned over a weight lifting bench bar as Chris began to snap away.

"Oh that is perfect" Chris said as the flash bulb went off as Marla switched her head back and forth and stuck out the rounded ass in the US as she smiled and posed for the camera.

Marla went over to the dumbbells and kicked off her heels as she put her elbows on the dumbbells as Chris had the biggest hard on of his life. He did manage to keep snapping away getting some great shots as Marla walked around to various pieces of equipment and posed for Chris and his camera.

"Marla we are getting some great shots" Chris said as Marla unzipped her jean shorts and kick them away revealing a small gold thong bikini.

Chris almost passed out on the spot as did his 8 friends who were in a back room watching Marla's every move as that ass had 9 cocks standing at attention.

Marla laid down on the bench press and put her feet up in the air causing Chris to moan a bit as he saw Marla's bare bottoms which where getting quite dirty from the gym floor.

Marla then out of nowhere flipped over exposing that gorgeous ass for all to see.

"Get some nice pics of my buns" Marla said as she smacked her cheeks. "Guys love buying pictures off my web site that show off my ass" Marla cracked as Chris took some great shots of that ass.

After about 25 minutes of shooting and 100 pictures later Chris was out of film as him and Marla took a look at the pictures Chris took to see which ones they would keep and which ones to not publish. Chris and Marla made small talk as they scanned the pictures. The subject turned to Marla's recent divorce as she explained to Chris that her and her husband were no longer married and she was happily single.

Chris's friends were in the back room and they saw Chris turn to them and gave them a thumbs up single and they went and got the rope and waited for Marla to be in position.

"Marla lets get like 3 or 4 more shots of you on these benches and then we can call it a day ok" Chris said as Marla laid down on a bench and as Chris was about to snap a picture 3 guys ran from the back and held Marla down as Chris put down his camera and held Marla by the hair as she was tied down nice and tight to the bench and Chris got a piece of cloth and tied it around Marla's mouth to keep her quiet.

"Fuckin bitch teases us with these little gold thongs and that great ass....well Marla we are taking that ass and we are taking more" Chris said 8 guys now were in front of her as they began to take their clothes off.

Marla tried to free herself from the rope, but it was tied nice and tight and there was no escape. Marla's eyes opened wide as she saw 9 rock hard cocks soon staring at her in the face.

"See what that ass did to us and we can't go home with hard cocks now can we Marla" Chris said as he stroked his cock as he moved it up and down right in front of Marla. Chris undid the cloth around her mouth to see what she would do and to his surprise Marla licked her lips and bent her head forward and took the head into her mouth and began to roll her tongue around it as Chris moved in and watched as she took the entire 8 inch shaft in her mouth.

Chris pumped in and out of her mouth as his buddies began to rub their hands all over her body as she nodded at them to continue.

Chris backed his cock out of her mouth.

"God I made all that horny. I want all of you studs. I want you to fuck me good' Marla purred as she was horny as hell now and her pussy was on fire as she had 9 well built hung studs with hard cocks right in front of her.

The guys quickly untied her as she slide up and took a cock in her mouth and grabbed one of Chris's friends ass as she easily took his entire cock in her mouth as Chris went around from behind and began to lick that round ass only covered by the thin gold thong. Chris leaned over and ripped the thong on its side as it fell to the floor as Chris spread her cheeks wide and began to rim the very ass that he had jerked off to numerous times. God it tasted so good. He looked up as Marla was taking turns sucking each cock for a few seconds as he jammed his tongue deep in and out of her ass. He rimmed that ass north, south, east and west as the ass opened for him and the tip slipped in and out of the skin.

Marla's pussy was dripping wet as her ass was being cleaned by Chris as she was sucking and slurping on cocks like there was no tomorrow.

"Chris my ass has never been fucked and I want you to take it. Take my ass you fuckin pervert" Marla demanded as Chris looked up and Marla nodded at him as she moved his tongue away and replaced it with the head of his cock.

Marla then began to pump one of Chris's friends cock hard and fast as she wanted him to cum right in her mouth as Chris's entered her ass.

Chris pressed the head into her puckered hole very gently not wanting to hurt Marla. Marla moaned as she increased the pumping of her mouth on the cock she was sucking and she felt the guys balls begin to increase as she felt her ass open and the head of Chris's cock forced its way into its new home and as the head popped in a scream was heard as Chris's friend let loose with a hot, full blast of white cum that sprayed and splashed inside Marla's mouth as she quickly gulped it down and waited for more and more came as jet and after get of white cream filled her mouth as she quickly gulped it down. Marla pushed away the limp cock as she turned around to see Chris.

"Fuck my ass. Stick that cock in there you fucker" Marla pleaded as while she watched Chris pushed in another 2 inches.

'Make it hurt baby. No mercy' Marla cried as the big cock was splitting her asshole in half and her cries were silenced as another cock entered her mouth and she was forced to suck on it as Chris filled her ass with his cock.

"Guys we don't have much time so tell ya what. I saw this hot movie of a porn chick swallowing a whole glass of cum and I think we should make Marla swallow from a glass" Chris said as he slide his cock out of Marla's ass and then plunged it right back in with force and fury as he felt her body rock from it, but she continued to suck.

Chris pointed to a glass on the table as each guy took turns jerking off and shooting into a glass as each guy looked at Marla getting fucked as 5 guys shot their loads into a nice big wine glass almost filling it up to the top when they were done.

Chris had his cock buried to the hilt in Marla's ass as he began to get a rhythm and he fucked her ass good, hard and deep. Chris had never fucked a woman doggie style, never mind a female with the ass of Marla Duncan. He pounded her ass as he spread her cheeks and watched as his cock went in and out of the best looking ass on the planet.

Chris looked on as the guys began to put their clothes back on as it was just him and Steve that were on Marla.

The guys cheered them on as Marla began to fuck Steve's cock with her mouth as Chris finally pulled out and Marla turned over and offered Steve her wet dripping pussy. Steve spread her legs as he pushed in his hard cock right into her wet pussy which went in with no problem as Marla sucked on Chris's cock as the crowd of 6 looked on.

Steve's balls were ramming Marla nice and hard as he wanted her sore for a week as he fucked her with the fury of a charging bull. Chris even slide his cock out of Marla's mouth as he wanted to watch his friend fuck Marla.

Chris could see Marla's body beginning to shake so he knew a orgasm wasn't't far off for her so he reached over and grabbed the glass and waited for Marla to cum.

As soon as she screamed she was cumming Chris took the glass and poured the cum from the glass into her open mouth. Marla drank down the hot, thick cum like it was champagne. She gulped load after load of cum like a dying woman on a desert. She licked her lips as the last drops drained from the glass and into her mouth.

Steve cried he was gonna cum and he pulled out and ran around to Marla's side as she opened her mouth and caught the first blast in mid air in her mouth and took the head into her mouth as the jet spray of cum splashed along the side of her mouth and teeth as she gulped down the cum.

Feeling Steve's cock go limp she pushed it out of her mouth and smiled at all the guys.

'God guys I had not had an orgasm in about 6 months so Marla thanks you" Marla winked as Steve got dressed and the guys said their goodbyes to Chris and Marla as they left the building. Chris made sure they had left as he re joined Marla in the weight room as Marla had slipped on her top and cut off jeans.

'Wow Chris that was quite a surprise" Marla said as she went and hugged Chris and thanked him for a wonderful time.

"Chris I think their is one more thing you need to do before you leave" Marla said as she laid down and put her feet together.

"I want you to jerk off all over these" Marla said as she rubbed her feet. "I saw some of the pics you just took and some were of my feet so why don't you coat them with your sauce"Marla purred as Chris sat down on the bench and began to jerk his hard cock while staring at Marla's dirty soles.

Chris just looked at both her feet and then at Marla as she then flipped around and put her feet right under his cock. "Cum for me all over my feet cause you know that is what you and I both want" Marla teased as she licked her lips and nodded at Chris as she began to shake and buckle.

'Uh here it comes Marla"Chris cried as she got her feet right under the head as the first blast landed right on her ankle. The next blast exited the head and landed right on her pink toe polish as Chris continued to jerk and stare at her feet as Marla lifted up her foot a bit exposing a dirty sole and the third blast of cum flew and landed on Marla's stomach. She took a finger and swiped the cum off her stomach and in her mouth as Chris coated her feet with his cum. He let the last few drops seep out of his cockhead and the watched as they dripped on her toes and then he fell to the floor in complete exhaustion.

Chris was just looking up at the ceiling in total disbelief when Marla put her feet right above his face. Chris opened his mouth to breathe and Marla watched as a nice wad of cum dripped from between her toes into his open mouth.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS SO HOT! NOW SWALLOW IT FOR ME!" Marla cried as she watched the cum fall into his mouth.

Chris did one better as he leaned up and began to lick and clean her dirty feet as well as slurp off his cum from her toes and feet as Marla had another orgasm while he did that.

Marla watched on as Chris like a vacuum sucked and licked his cum off her toes as well as the dirt off her soles.

When Chris was almost done Marla had him lie back down and she took the last few drops from her toes and put them on her finger and then she laid down beside him and slide her cum filled finger in his mouth and watched on in amazement as he licked her finger clean.

Marla then stood up.

"Chris I think I am gonna take a nice long walk around this gym floor barefoot ok" Marla said as Chris fainted.

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers