Fitting Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balmain
Balmain
19 Followers

Beth started toward me with an exaggerated Marilyn Monroe style hip roll. "And what do you think mister?" she asked in her saltryest voice.

"Do you seriously want to know what I think?"

Beth came all the way, took my face in her hands and kissed me. Not a peck and not a tongue wrestle either, but a real kiss. "Of course, foolish man, why do you think we brought you in here?"

"This is by far the sexiest one so far and you look like it was made for you."

"But ... "

"It would need a lot of care and thought to wear it. When you bent to kiss me I saw you belly button. The fabric is so delicate I can count the stitches on you bra and see the seam in your panty hose. To look the best you would have to experiment with what would look good under it, or ..."

"Takes a man! You just want me with no underwear." Beth laughed. "Well I love it. I feel sexy. It's going on the list."

"There is very smooth underwear available or we have some lacy ones with raised patterns that might be interesting under that dress." suggested Louise.

Beth brazenly faced me as she was undressed. She carried on a conversation with Louise but looked at me. She was enjoying dressing and undressing in front of me. I had a good view of her black lace bra. It was sheer enough to see the dark patch of her nipples and soft enough to allow those nipples to protrude.

Louise announced, "This is my choice for you, Beth. Made of silk shantung. Very tailored look to show your figure to advantage. And beautiful workmanship in its construction. It's a two piece suit. Let's get you into it." The color? I'm sure there was a designer name for it. I'll call it a vivid watermelon pink. Striking, soft and beautiful.

Beth turned back to me to be dressed. As I said, she was getting a charge out of her show for me. Dressing was easy. She stepped into the skirt which slid easily over her hips. Louise zipped it in the back. "Turn around Dear." Louise smoothed the skirt over Beth's hips. The hem was a couple of inches above the knee. There was a kick pleat centered in the back. I was surprised how high it went. The skirt was straight but was tailored so that it fit Beth's waist and hips perfectly. Snug but not tight. And, of course, the legs.

God she was sexy turning back and forth on the riser in front of the mirrors in that beautiful skirt and just her bra. The half dressed look really did it for me. My friend below had long since got himself pointing up and was now seeking more space. I needed a sip of wine.

Louise helped Beth into the jacket. Beth in reaching her arms back for the sleeves, thrust her chest forward and grinned me. Again, the jacket was perfectly tailored to Beth's shape. The shoulders were slightly padded. The bust line fitted her without being tight or gappy. The waist was snug and lead to a flair on Beth's hips.

Beth was in heaven. The suit looked great and she looked greater in it. "Come feel this silk." Beth beckoned me. Now getting up out of that chair was not simple. Either I sit there like a bump on a log or I deal with the problem and go over to Beth. In standing, I pushed my friend up in my briefs so he wasn't sticking straight out in front. Beth saw my predicament and started giggling.

Louise looked enquiringly and got no explanation from either of us, but then she noticed. "Well, we didn't bore you after all." She said to me and smiled, first at me and then Beth.

Louise had not overdone it when she mentioned the workmanship. The suit was beautifully made. I'm sure the luxurious silk lining felt divine on Beth's skin. The only 'problem' was depth of the neckline. The first button was well below Beth's bra. With a, "May I?" I reached toward the lapels. Beth grinned at me and nodded her assent. I tried to roll the lapels in to raise the closure. I thought a higher button might solve the problem. I wasn't touching skin, but the soft silky fabric was more tactile for both Beth and me. We each kind of shivered with the closeness of my hands. Louise must have noticed for she stepped back as if to give us space and privacy.

My idea didn't work. The shape of the collar, the bust line, the drape over the shoulders all changed. It was no longer the stylish jacket it started as. I said, "I like this very much. I think it is everything you talked about on our way down. But there is too much bra showing."

"Here you go again trying to get me out of my underwear." Beth giggled and slapped at my chest. "Men!" she said to Louise.

"I think we may have a solution. Do you think you might decide on the outfit, Beth?"

"Oh, I love it." Said Beth turning to look in the mirrors.

Louise picked up a phone. "This Louise in design. Who am I talking to?" A pause. "Terry what colors do you have in bra style VF27H size 36C?" She looked enquiringly at Beth to check size.

Beth nodded, then to me said, "You shouldn't listen to this."

"Well, Terry, will you please have a pink one and a nude one sent up to Louise in Design right away?" Then to us, she said, "It won't take long."

Beth continued to pose in different stances before the mirrors. She took my arm, stood close. I could feel her breast pressing against my arm. Looking at us in the mirror she asked, "Do you really like it, is this the one?"

"If Louise solves the bra problem, I think we've had a very successful trip." At that point a uniformed messenger handed Louise a small package.

Louise came over with two handfuls of satiny and lacy material and lots of tapes or straps. She held them up to the jacket. "Nude, I think. The pink's not right for this strong color. I'll just get these tags off. Norm, why don't you help Beth get the jacket off?"

More touching and this time I was the one half undressing her. She'd looked so alluring before in just the skirt and bra and now I was going to make her that way again. I hoped my friend would remember his manners.

Beth turned to face me with a 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' smirk, "You'll have to unbutton it first." She was enjoying teasing me. Where's my wine? In helping her slip out of the jacket I got a close-up view of her cleavage and the creamy smooth swell of her breasts above her bra. I started toward the rack to hang the jacket. "Don't go. I want you here." Beth said somewhat pleadingly.

"No stay. I want you to see how this is done. Beth will need help dressing. Take your bra off." Still smiling at me Beth reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, then shrugged it forward. Just as her beautiful dark and very erect nipples came into view, Beth turned to Louise, but reached back to hand me her bra to hold.

Louise said, "I just thought of another way to go. Paste-on cups."

"No, I've tried those and my boobs are a bit too big for them to be comfortable."

This new bra was quite a piece of apparatus. Louise showed me and explained that the lace covered shoulder straps could go straight or cross Beth's back or they could be run as a halter around the neck. She thought straight down would be the most practical and comfortable. She then showed me how to connect them to the band. The satiny band was adjustable and fastened in front. Louise then turned Beth around to face us. She straightened the vertical line of the strap, cup and strap from Beth's shoulders to the band that ran below her rib cage. The cups were like bra cups turn on the side. The outside was smooth satin. The inner half was lacy with beautiful scalloped edges. Louise said, "Why don't you straighten yourself up, Dear?"

Beth with one hand pulled a strap forward off her chest, a bit further than I thought was really necessary, but who am I to complain? With her other hand she fitted her tit into the bra cup. She did this on each side. The resulting effect was beautiful full breasts covered in satin and lace pushed slightly to the center. The nude color surprisingly blended very closely with Beth's skin tone. Up close I could clearly she Beth's very erect nipples in the lace. She was enjoying driving me crazy. Beth checked her image in the mirror and gave her hips a wiggle in childish delight.

"Help Beth on with the jacket." I did.

"Now the buttons." Beth said turning to face me. I started fumbling, but told myself to relax and enjoy. I finished the top button with a gentle graze of the valley with the back of my hand.

"Thank you, sir." Beth said with exaggerated politeness. I stepped back to check out the total effect. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

"Beth, the outfit is perfect. It is exactly what you said you wanted, including a 'little cleavage'. You look glamorous and sophisticated."

Raising her hand to her neckline, she said, "Are you sure this is ok? Seriously, no 'man' talk." I checked, head-on and from each side. The plunge was deep, but the jacket lapels lay flat on her chest and the only thing visible was a narrow view of the curve of each breast.

Standing to the side I asked Beth to lean her far shoulder toward me to create a gap. All that came into view was the scalloped lace which blended so well with her skin. She studied herself in the mirrors, every which way. She spun on her toes. As I said, high kick pleat and those legs. I turned for my wine, still holding her bra. "I love it!"

Riding down the elevator, walking through the mall to the car park, we were like a happy couple, me with her package in my right hand and she hugging on my left arm. Boob bumps all the way to the car. All the way home we talked about the day shopping. Beth told me about some of the ugly ill fitting things she'd been shown, the inept sales clerks, the stock boy who tried to peak and so on.

"What did you tell Louise about us?" I asked.

"I didn't say a thing. I'm sure she thought you are my husband." We laughed.

Near home we stopped at a quaint country inn for dinner to celebrate the successful day. They weren't busy and we about had the place to ourselves. We were shown to cozy booth. While waiting for our drink order, Beth said, "Norm, thank you so much for today and your help and good company. I'm serious. I couldn't have lasted without you along. I'm delighted with my purchase. I love your good humor and good advise."

"Thank you. Pleased to have been of service."

After ordering dinner and another round, Beth leant confidentially toward me with her arms folded on the table and her boobs resting on her arms. Her equestrian print satin blouse was open several buttons down and I knew she had no bra on. When I'd offered it to her as she dressed in the fitting room, she'd said, "Put it in your pocket. I don't feel like wearing one now." Cleavage was on display. Beth said, "Up here boy. I want to talk to you." However, she made no effort to cover up. If anything she pushed further forward.

"Was I naughty in the fitting room, Norm?"

"My Dear, you were a very naughty girl. You should be spanked. You really threw me at first. I didn't know where to look or what to do with myself. Then I said to myself it was your idea so relax and enjoy, what's the harm."

"I was shocked when Louise suggested you come in to the fitting room. I thought No Way! Then I thought, I owe this man, maybe he'll enjoy a bit of viewing. Then when you actually came in, Oh my god what have I got into. I can't take this dress off in front of this man, I don't know him that well. I wanted to fall into a deep hole when I remembered I hadn't worn panties." Leaning even closer she asked, "Did you notice I wasn't wearing panties?"

"Yes, Beth, I think that was the first thing I noticed. Nice bush you have, my Dear."

Beth blushed and lent back. She nervously started buttoning her blouse. Our drinks were served. She took a sip, looked up at me, "I don't know why I did that just now ... button up. I know you enjoy me 'showing off'." She sat up and looked around. No one was paying us any heed. She slowly and deliberately unbuttoned the blouse, one button further than before and folded back the collar. Now there was real boob and cleavage for viewing. Her nipples plainly projected in her blouse. "I'm sure that's better. Where was I before the drinks came?"

"Panties?"

"Yes, well, I just don't like to wear panties and hose together, so when I wear panty hose I seldom have panties on. As I said, I wanted to fall through the floor. I thought maybe he won't notice." With a broad grin she said, "Fat chance, ha!" She nonchalantly reached for her drink and took a sip. She made sure there was boob bounce. She enjoyed this game. I needed a sip also. "I hardly managed to keep it together up until I had to take my bra off. I came close to asking you to go back out and wait. But as I thought about what was happening, I knew you were watching and enjoying, and I was mortified and thrilled at the same time. I decided I would go along with it and maybe have fun, as well. I was scared. Afraid you wouldn't like me. Think I was a tramp. Come and sit over here. I want to be closer to you."

I got up and moved to the other side of the booth. She slid up against me and rubbed her chest across my arm. "There, feeling's almost as good a seeing, isn't it? And you can still peek." She made sure her blouse was well open. "This is very personal and I don't believe I telling you all about it. When I realized I was enjoying myself and I knew you were also – I saw you squirming and trying to rearrange your crouch without being noticed – I really started getting turned on. By the time I took my bra off that last time I was creaming my jeans."

"Early on I was sure you were having a good time teasing me. It added to my – discomfort – and pleasure."

"I know I was naughty, and I know I shouldn't have done it, and I hope I didn't embarrass you or make you uncomfortable, I've never, never done anything like that before, even with my husband. I got so turned on showing myself to you – in front of Louise – and having you openly watching and looking at me. I feel better and more alive right now than I have in years. So forgive me and thank you, again, for making this a special day for me in another way." She stretched up and planted a big sloppy one on my cheek. "Excuse me, I'll be right back."

A couple of minutes later I stood to let Beth slide into the booth. She said, "Here put these in you pocket for me." And handed me a rolled up ball of – panty hose. I raised my eye brows and stuffed the ball into my pocket. Snuggling up to me, Beth took my hand and pushing up her skirt, placed it on her inner thigh.

Right then our dinners were served.

© 2009 Balmain

Balmain
Balmain
19 Followers
12