Five Amigos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

David wondered what the odd sounds were as he came in. It almost sounded like a porno movie he had seen once. He looked up just as Sarah came around the corner. Shock wasn't the word for what he felt as he saw her it was more pure amazement. Here was the sexiest woman in town in front of him without anything over her silky panties that were shear enough that he was able to see her pubic bush through them.

"Well, David, it is time to get to work. There is plenty to keep you busy in the back bedroom. Follow me and I'll show you," Sarah said trying to sound nonchalant. She couldn't help but notice the rippling muscles of his arms or his finely toned legs. But, it was the tent in his shorts that caught her attention most of all.

"Yes Mrs. Perez whatever you say," David answered with a lump in his throat. He had jacked off dozens of times thinking of this hot teacher especially since that day she caught the Five Amigos peaking into the girls locker-room. Her ass seemed to have an extra sway as they walked down the hall

"You probably should take off that shirt so that it doesn't get ruined," she said in a sultry purr. Facing each other Sarah watched as the shirt slipped over his head. She almost melted looking at his hard masculine chest. She had to have him without any further delay. Stepping closer to him she pulled her own shirt back off.

Their kiss was torrid as they bit one another's lips with tongues intertwining in a strange but erotic dance. Their bodies smashed together as their pelvises ground hard into each other with hands grabbing and clinging on to whatever body part they touched. David moaned, "I've never fucked a white girl before."

"Well, yours will be my first black cock; now, let me see that thing," Sarah gasped as she shoved his shorts and briefs off of his ass together. Pulling back slightly she began nibbling on the boy's neck as she grasped his eight inch erection in her hand. His jet black cock looked so sexy in her small lightly tanned white hand.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it especially the large mushroom head. His pole was so fucking hard and yet the head was so soft and spongy. She practically ripped off her own panties as she pulled him to the floor. David's mouth seemed to land between her boobies. Savagely she ground them into his hungry mouth.

Sarah ran her hands over his little ass and up his back but soon found herself digging her nails into his skin in ecstasy. She cried out, "Get that big black pole of yours inside my hot white pussy right fucking now!" With his girl friends David had always been a soft and gentle lover but something about this white woman had ignited a fire in his loins. So, when she demanded that he fuck her pussy David raised his hips and thrust his cock hard into her twat. His thrust was hard enough that it caused Sarah to yelp loudly.

Latching onto his hips the woman looked down at her crotch and watched the black cock thrust in and out of her opening. Every thrust of the boy was soon met with a counter thrust from Sarah. She placed his hands on her tits and David began kneading them. Moaning he whispered, "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

"Oh gawd, yes, fill me up! Oh shit," she replied her head bobbing from side to side. She wrapped her arms around his ass as his hands tightened their grip on her tits. He let out a loud roar as she could feel his spunk splash against her pussy walls. Wave after wave of delicious orgasm swept over her body.

They kissed passionately as David pulled his cock from her snatch. The boy lay down beside her panting trying to recover from the fuck of his life. When suddenly Sarah spun around and grabbed his still swollen cock in her hands. Excitedly she proclaims, "I crave the taste of chocolate and I'm gonna eat this cock until I get my fill of chocolate sauce."

First she licked her own honey from the boy's cock as she juggled his balls and rubbed his thighs. She flicked her tongue under his mushroom head before sucking half of the shaft into her mouth. Soon she was mouth fucking his cock swallowing up more and more of him with each stroke.

David reached over and played roughly with his teacher's tits pinching and stretching them. Masterfully Sarah licked and sucked David until his hips were bouncing off of the floor. Sarah's reward came quickly as David spurted a large load of sticky seed into her mouth. All three couples emerged into the living room at the same time still naked.

The women decided to let each boy touch and fondle each of them briefly before breaking things off for the day and getting dressed. Sarah told the guys that if they wanted more of the same again they needed to do some work before they left for the day.

The ladies were amazed how hard the guys worked for the next hour until it was time to leave. As they left they were told not to let Erick and Bernie in on the secret as it would be revealed to them soon enough. They were also warned not to expect much the next day as their absent friends should have fun first. This would be the ultimate sharing experience for everyone.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12