Five Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Sabine returns for more humiliation, but why...?
2.7k words
4.71
8.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

"I didn't think you'd come..."

The young man was standing in the same doorway of the same hotel room, apparently dressed in the same clothes. Sabine wondered whether he had gone home at all or had stayed there overnight. The room was paid for, after all, and she certainly wasn't going to use it.

"That's what you said yesterday." Sabine's voice was hard and bitter. God, how she hated this man. And to think that yesterday she had swallowed his come!

"And I'll be saying it again tomorrow." He laughed mockingly, smugly.

Sabine came in and, after removing her sunglasses, coat and headscarf, began silently taking off her jewelery.

"Take off everything except your stockings and suspenders," the young man ordered as he too stripped off and sat on the edge of the bed, naked.

He was already hard and stroked his cock arrogantly.

When Sabine was wearing only what was instructed, she stood before him, arms loose at her sides, eyes lowered to the floor. This was the first time she had completely revealed herself to him, and despite her intense dislike of the young man she secretly hoped she pleased him.

And hated herself for it.

"Nice tits...I suppose." The same bluntness; the same manner of crude, ugly complement that was actually more of an insult. "Now get on the bed. Kneel on all fours...like a dog."

Without hesitation or complaint, Sabine did as she was told. She kept her eyes straight ahead as she knelt there with her ass and cunt sticking up in the air and her tits dangling down like a couple of soft fruit. In this position she felt more exposed and vulnerable than ever, and the idea of her intimate parts being on full display caused the color to rise in her cheeks.

The next thing she knew the young man had climbed onto the bed behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy without so much as a word of warning.

Her cunt was dry and it hurt when he forced his big dick inside; Sabine winced and drew in a sharp intake of breath at the painful intrusion.

The man laughed.

"Not as excited as yesterday, eh? That's alright -- all the better for me. Makes it feel more like a young woman's pussy..."

She winced again, but not because of the huge dick pushing deep into her stubborn vagina; his words were much more hurtful.

"Or maybe it's because you don't get much action at home...eh, slut? Your old man doesn't want to fuck you so your cunt has stayed nice and tight all these years, is that right?"

There was some truth to what he was saying. She had no idea of the relative elasticity of her vagina compared to other women, but she knew one thing with absolute certainty: that her husband had only made love to her eleven times in their nineteen years of marriage -- twice when she fell pregnant with their two beautiful children, the remaining nine times comprising previous attempts to conceive. And given the fact that Sabine had been a virgin when she got married, this current travesty of love-making brought her tally up to a less-than-impressive twelve.

"So why doesn't your husband want to fuck this tight little hole, huh? Is he gay or something? Does he like young boys? Or maybe he prefers your asshole to your cunt... Perhaps I won't find that hole quite so tight, eh?"

Sabine stiffened with terror as she imagined this man's thick cock trying to get into her anus and felt sick to her stomach.

Please don't, she panicked in her head. Please, not that...

But the young man seemed quite satisfied with her vagina at present, which -- in spite of her shame and alarm -- was yielding somewhat to his big, thrusting penis. Indeed, to Sabine's surprise she was beginning to get wet, her juices providing some much needed lubrication. She was thankful for it and felt the discomfort subside a little.

The young man had stopped talking now, preoccupied with the vulgar business of banging away at Sabine's tender pussy. In the silence of the room she could hear the ugly sounds of their fucking and felt humiliated. As she knelt there and let him do what he wanted, she tried not to think about her husband and her children -- the terrible betrayal she was committing -- concentrating on a spot on the wall where the paper was scuffed and discolored.

When the young man had fucked her for a good few minutes, he pulled out and jerked himself off over her buttocks. He groaned like an animal as his hot, copious seed splattered across her cheeks, covering them, and Sabine flushed with embarrassment.

How disgusting, she thought. What a filthy, dirty pig!

She stayed on all fours, focusing on that grotesque patch of wallpaper, while the man finished ejaculating on her. She felt a pang of revulsion as his juices ran between her buttocks and down the backs of her thighs, dampening her stockings, and she felt even more soiled than she had the day before.

But that's the point, isn't it, Sabine, you dirty fucking whore? That's why you're here...

The young man grunted and leaned back on his haunches, utterly spent, and gazed with satisfaction upon the glistening mess he had made.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?" He was out of breath and pleased with himself.

Sabine did not reply, nor did she move from her quadruped position. She just knelt there and let his semen drip down her legs, trying not to imagine what she must have looked like.

The next thing she knew, the young man was rubbing his seed into her ass cheeks, smearing the cold, slimy jism over her anus and cunt and pushing his sticky fingers into both holes. He then reached underneath to rub it into her stomach and tits, and the smell of it made Sabine recoil in disgust. But this was nothing compared to the indignity of having him lean forward and wipe his fingers across her face -- under her nose, across her lips, through her hair.

The pig...

"I would love to have twenty men surround you in a circle..."

He pushed his fingers into her mouth and she could taste his sperm; it had the same salty bitterness she recognised from the day before and she wanted to wrench her mouth from his hand in protest.

"...and I would watch them jerk off together while you kneel in the center of them... I would love to see them come one after the other -- all over your face and in your mouth and on your tits and in your hair..."

The young man pushed Sabine onto her back and continued to force his fingers into her mouth, making her suck them and enjoying the look of displeasure on her face.

"Would you like that, whore?"

When he was done having his fun with her he requested -- no, he demanded -- that she fetch him a cigarette. Dutifully Sabine did as she was told, even lighting it for him with a book of matches she found along with the cigarettes. She knelt beside him, waiting for instruction as he smoked and laughed and stroked his shriveled penis.

A tense silence ensued.

After a while Sabine said quietly, humbly, "I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh? A piss or shit?"

Sabine glared at him furiously, outraged by the incessant coarseness of his manner.

"Well, come on, which is it: do you want a piss or do you want a shit?"

Sabine clenched her jaw.

"The first one."

"The first what, slut?"

"The first option."

"Then say it. Say it and you may go."

She hesitated, then said quickly, "I need to piss."

He laughed triumphantly. "Fantastic! Well, off you go then. But don't clean yourself up. I want you to stay dirty. And keep the door open so I can watch you pee, you nasty little slut."

Feeling thoroughly disgusted with herself, Sabine stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open so he could see her.

How much more of this could she endure? Had she made a mistake in coming back here, in agreeing to such shameful treatment at the hands of a sadistic stranger? She tried to urinate as quietly as possible while she pondered this, feeling her flushed cheeks burn with indignity as the man watched her from the bed.

When she went to wash her hands she heard him call out.

"Uh-uh-uh! I told you not to clean yourself up!"

She wandered back into the bedroom, icky and sticky and smelling of his sperm, to see if he had finished with her for the day.

"I need some rest," he said. "I want you to stand in the corner and face the wall until I tell you otherwise."

She looked down and shook her head in disbelief.

The young man grew irritable.

"Look, there's the door, lady. Remember our agreement: you can walk out of here anytime you want. You know that as well as I do."

Reluctantly, she moved over to the corner and faced the wall.

"Put your hands on your head."

How humiliating! How dare he treat her like this, when he wasn't even fit to lick her goddamn shoes...

All the same, she did as she was ordered.

"I want you to wake me in half an hour with a nice blowjob, you got that? I should have recovered a bit by then."

Sabine glanced over at the cheap wooden sideboard, at the little plastic travel clock she had brought to keep an eye on the time. She made a mental note that it was 11:15 and then turned her face to the wall.

"And don't move until then, either."

And so Sabine stood there, naked except for her stockings and garters, her skin smeared with the young man's drying sperm and her hands atop her head like a naughty schoolgirl.

Ten minutes passed. Her arms grew tired and her legs were starting to ache. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that the young man was asleep, and she took the risk of lowering her arms for a moment, rubbing them and moving them around to bring the feeling back to them. Then -- and she didn't fully understand why -- she placed her hands back on her head and resumed her humiliating pose.

When it was 11:45 exactly, Sabine stretched and rubbed her aching parts -- neck, shoulders, arms -- and then returned to the bed. The young man was lying there, asleep, his cock and balls limp between his very hairy thighs and his muscular body splayed out like he owned the place (which, for all intents and purposes, he did). Sabine bent over and took his penis in her mouth, began sucking it slowly, delicately, until the young man finally stirred.

"You are such a whore," he said victoriously. "I knew you wouldn't refuse."

She ignored him and continued sucking his dick, which was now long and hard enough to touch the back of her throat. The man, impressed and intrigued, watched as Sabine repeatedly plunged her mouth right down to his dense pubic hair, held him deep in her throat for several seconds, then came back up with a gasp. Her sudden, remarkable expertise at cocksucking left his big dick coated with a curtain of thick, glistening saliva.

"Wow," he said, genuinely surprised. "I'm impressed! Have you been practising at home, you naughty slut?"

Sabine coughed and spluttered suddenly, his penis triggering the gag reflex in her throat.

"Careful, lady," he warned. "There's no bigger turn-off than a woman throwing up on your dick. That'll be enough now. Lie down and spread your legs."

Sabine did as she was told. As coldly and as casually as before, the young man mounted her and slipped his cock into her pussy, fucking her vigorously while she lay there obediently and took it like a common whore. This time however, the sex was not so unforgiving on her poor, inexperienced vagina; her saliva and pussy juices were doing a pretty good job of lubing her up, so much so that the sensation of being reamed by this big, thick dick -- it was almost twice as big as her husband's -- was actually pleasurable.

But you're not supposed to enjoy it, Sabine. You're supposed to endure it...

The young man fucked her in a variety of positions. First he flipped her over and did her pussy from behind, then arranged her on her side and took her that way. Then he let her go on top, but made her face away from him so he could look at her asshole. And all the time she waited for that terrible intrusion into her anus, which she dreaded and feared and hoped would never happen.

To her relief, it didn't.

By the time he got around to coming, the young man made Sabine lie back on the bed and straddled her face, his thighs either side of her shoulders so that she couldn't move. She looked up at him as he jerked off above her, and knew what was coming.

"I gonna come on your face, whore. I'm gonna fucking come all over it..."

And he did.

Sabine closed her eyes as she felt the hot, pungent rain spatter her forehead, nose, cheeks, eyelids, lips and hair, hearing the man's guttural animal cry as he climaxed in a virile frenzy. She almost choked when he forced his still-spurting dick into her mouth to suck it, and tried her best to swallow the sperm that was leaking out. She knew her face was an absolute mess, but she'd gone past caring. She no longer felt such burning humiliation at his dirty and perverse treatment; instead she simply felt nothing.

"You goddamn filthy whore," he laughed as she sucked his dick, her face streaked and splattered with his semen like an obscene parody of a Jackson Pollock painting. "You love this, don't you?"

When he was done the young man dismounted Sabine and lay beside her, panting and grinning. Sabine lay there too, the come running down her face and into her hair, and looked up at the ceiling blankly. Now the humiliation was returning: a deep, terrible shame that wrenched at her heart and made the tears well up in her eyes. They leaked out and mingled with the sperm that coated her flushed cheeks.

She sniffed quietly and the young man knew she was crying.

A silence passed between them as they lay there, both of them knowing that a line had been crossed.

Sabine was surprised when she heard a smidgeon of tenderness in his voice.

"You don't have to do this, you know. We can stop this right now."

He looked at her, at what he'd done to this refined, elegant woman, and wondered if he, too, could continue with this obscene arrangement.

Sabine said nothing. She simply got up and went to the bathroom to wipe that disgusting mess from her face. Her reflection was hard and critical as she looked at herself in the mirror.

You cheap little slut. Why are you doing this? How on earth can this be pleasurable for you? How can you betray your family -- betray yourself -- like this?

She took off her stockings, which were sweaty and sticky and horrible, and then her garter belt, and dumped them in the sink. These would be burned later, like the underwear she had worn yesterday -- thrown onto the fire and destroyed so she could fool herself into feeling better.

She then took a long, hot shower and washed her body and her face and her hair, using the small bottles of cheap shampoo and body wash that were usually provided by such hotels. Tomorrow she must remember to bring her own...

Tomorrow? Are you kidding, Sabine? Surely you're not intending to come back here again? Wasn't today humiliating enough...?

She repeatedly washed her vagina and, even though he hadn't fucked her there, her anus; she used her fingers to clean right inside both, as if this would -- like the burning of her underwear -- purge her of guilt and uncleanness.

After her shower she dried off and got dressed (stuffing her soiled stockings and suspenders into her purse), and without a word to the young man hurried out of the room, not caring about her wet hair or the man's attempts to talk her into staying a short while longer.