Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers

I followed her slowly down the run and part way down she stopped for a rest. We started chatting and she brought up the night before.

"You know, I'm kicking myself for not joining you guys in the spa last night."

"No sweat, there is still a good 5 nights left. You're still learning, so you need recovery time."

"True," she replied. Then she hesitated for a moment. "Amanda told me about your adventure last night."

"Oh."

"It sounded hot. Did you really blow your load in the water?" She was getting very close as she spoke, until her face was practically against my chest.

"Ah-huh." was all I could bring myself to say.

She backed off for a moment then, "It makes me wonder how far these escapades will go."

"Yeah, me too." The conversation was taking on a more casual tone and I found myself becoming quite comfortable talking about sex with the hot twin.

"How far do you want them to go?" her tone was very casual now, no hint of the previous sexual tension.

"As far as Paige allows them too I suppose."

"So not very far then."

"I wouldn't be so sure." I replied. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Ok, what is it?" she asked, getting all interested.

"Well it's probably not a secret really, the others might have noticed... But Paige didn't seem as negative towards the activities of last night as she would say."

"What makes you think that?"

"While Kara was jacking me, she had her hand between her legs."

Dawn was shocked, "No way!"

"You have to promise not to tell anyone. She was very discrete, the others may not have noticed."

"Ok, ok. I promise. You really think she was diddling herself while her brother was being jerked?" she asked. I just nodded.

"That is... hot,"she continued, "You know what? I don't want to wait for tonight and risk Paige putting an end to all this." As she spoke, Dawn dropped to her knees and placed her hand on my fly. "Do you mind?"

I nearly choked as I stuttered "Ah, no. Not at all. Mind what?"

The cute twin zipped down the fly of my snow pants to find my track pants underneath, then she pulled them and my boxers down at the front in one motion. My shaft became visible and she hooked her thumb under it and pulled. My dick flicked out into the freezing air and began to inflate as the hot minx with her face inches from it gasped.

"Very nice," she said, "It must be cold."

Then without hesitation she pull her goggles up so they rested above her eyes then reached forwards and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I exclaimed as she started sucking the length of my cock, swirling her tongue around it.

Then I remembered where we were. I scanned the scenery but nobody was around. We were standing right in the middle of the track on a flat section. If anybody came down this run there would be no hiding what was going on.

I lowered my gloved hands onto the back of Dawns head as she rocked back and forwards over my rock hard knob. I slowly thrust forward with my pelvis, holding her head in place. I found the depth where she started to choke and withdrew, then started to fuck her face. She was still wearing her skiing goggles which pressed into me with each thrust.

Suddenly someone rounded the corner further up the track. I was facing that direction so Dawn wouldn't have seen him. There was nothing I could do, so I just kept fucking her sweet face. The skier got closer and closer then passed us quite quickly, his head turned towards us and his jaw agape, then he was gone around the next corner.

Dawn jerked off me when she noticed him pass. "Oh shit. Why didn't you warn me?" she asked.

"There was no time to do anything, so I didn't say anything. It was nobody we knew thankfully."

"Almost gave me a damn heart attack." she said while clutching her chest. Then she quickly resumed her sucking.

I replaced my hands on her head and started fucking her face with increasing ferocity. The pleasure built higher and higher as my cock slid in and out of her wet lips until finally I reached a climax and my cock exploded.

Dawn choked as I shot cum down her throat. She pulled back and my dick popped free, still erupting hot cum. She coughed up the cum I'd shot down her throat which dribbled down her chin as blast after blast of semen continued to spew forth from my junk and slam into her face. When my orgasm finally passed, her cute face and goggles were covered in semen.

"Shit, sorry. I should have warned you."

"No it's fine." she said with one of her eyes sealed shut by my white goo, "I was planning to swallow, so I actually should have been ready for it. My bad."

Dawn cleaned up as best she could, wiping the cum off her face and flicking it onto the snow while she continued to try and clear her windpipe of any remaining cum. Once it was no longer noticeable we headed down the mountain again.

That night we all went back to the spa after dinner. I didn't wait for an invitation this time and nobody objected. Everyone except Paige was already topless when I arrived.

Dawn was the first to speak after I arrived, she had a vodka drink in her hand. "Hey Paige. Why don't you take your top off. Everyone else has. Even Justin got his dick out last night I hear."

"No way. I'm not stripping in front of my brother." replied Paige. I noticed her eyes dart towards my crotch as she said it.

"Oh don't be a spoilsport!" cried Amanda, "I want to see those tits too." The other girls joined in with the chastising. Would she buckle to peer pressure?

"What if Justin removes his shorts again?" asked Dawn.

It didn't take much coaxing and soon Paige was reaching for the drawstring on her bikini top. The girls weren't even drunk yet this time, I was amazed how quickly this was moving. Paige released her top and threw it clear of the spa.

Wow is the best word to describe what I felt and saw next. With the exception of this week I'd never thought of my sister sexually before and wasn't really aware of what kind of breasts she had. She easily had the second largest tits here after Kara. They were a generous C cup and my jaw dropped when I saw them for the first time. Her hard nipples were darker than the twins' and not as large as their eraser behemoths, yet they were bigger than Melissa's. All the girls were now topless.

"Nice tits sis." I can't believe I said that. I felt myself blush. Without realising it I had become very comfortable with the sexual nature of this whole trip.

I stood and once again dropped my shorts and threw them out of the spa before sitting down again.

"Nice cock bro." said Paige, then she blushed also.

Melissa exclaimed, "Oh yeah. This is hot! Brother and sister checking each other out."

Without any prompting Melissa reached for my dick and started jerking it. I thrust my pelvis forward so my cock poked out of the water. I reached over in turn and placed my hand on her left tit, giving it a bit of a squeeze.

"Can I try?" asked Dawn.

Melissa released my dick and Dawn moved towards it. Then she lowered her face into my crotch and sucked my shaft into her mouth. Everyone jumped up in shock and started shouting at once.

"Holy shit!", "no way!" and "you go girl!" were some of the things I heard cried out.

Everyone quickly settled again and I pulled back out of Dawn's mouth so I could reposition myself. I sat up on the edge of the spa and looked out over the valley below while Dawn started to suck my cock once again, and for the second time that day, although I assume nobody else knew about that.

It was a different experience receiving a blow job in front of four other girls. It becomes so much more intense. I found all I could do was watch the others and how they were watching me. Paige looked fascinated but was trying to hide it, Melissa and Kara moved in close to get really close up views of my cock disappearing into Dawn's face.

"What's it like?" asked Paige. Everyone looked at her. "I mean, not his... but sucking cock in general. I've never done it."

"Dawn has a cock sucking fetish." Amanda told her. I could attest to that.

Dawn stopped just long enough to say, "You want to try?"

Paige just glared at her, giving her best death stare.

I placed my hands on Dawns head once more as she continued to bob up and down on my cock. Then I looked at Paige's tits. I'm not sure why I did it so blatantly, it wasn't initially concious, but I couldn't help myself and didn't care about hiding it any more. So while I was getting my dick sucked by a twin goddess, I stared intently at my sister's rack.

"Ah Paige, he's staring at your boobs." Amanda informed her.

"They are hypnotic." I said.

"And I'm staring at his cock getting sucked, so I guess we're even." said Paige.

This continued for a good 5 minutes. It's hard to actually tell when your dick is in some chicks mouth, but it felt like 5 minutes. So for 5 minutes I stared at my sister's cans while Dawn's tongue swirled around my dick and her head bobbed up and down in my lap. Then I came, and I came hard. My balls tightened and I erupted into the back of Dawn's mouth. This time she was ready and caught all of it, slowly withdrawing her head until only the head of my cock remained between her lips and I released shot after shot of hot spunk.

"Is he cumming?" Kara asked right as I finished and Dawn was carefully lifting her face away from my member, careful not to allow any semen to escape her lips. She then turned to face Kara and opened her mouth, displaying the massive load of cum inside. Then in one smooth motion, she closed her mouth and swallowed every drop.

"Holy shit." exclaimed my sister.

Dawn went back to my knob and licked it clean, swallowing what she collected. Then I slid back into the spa and relaxed.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, sex wise anyway. We all just sat around partially naked, or fully in my case and drank, talked and made fools of ourselves. I groped each of their tits except for Paige's at various times, and they all jerked my dick briefly as well, again except for Paige. Eventually we all got out after we were all pruned, went inside and lay naked or partially naked by the fire to dry off. Then we slowly drifted off to bed one by one.

- Wednesday July 8th, 2009 -

On Wednesday Dawn found me as I was leaving the house. We spent most of the day together on the beginner and intermediate slopes. I really came to enjoy her company and it was becoming very clear she had feelings for me beyond just wanting to suck my dick. Nothing sexual happened all day, but we talked about how excited we both were to get back in the spa.

Eventually night did come. We ate at a local pub which was absolutely packed, then headed home at around 9pm. I went to my room to change and headed to the spa. Dawn was already there, and had a surprise for me. At least, I assumed it was Dawn but didn't know for sure since she was completely naked and indistinguishable from her sister without her colour coded bikini bottoms. She greeted me with a hug, then did a little spin to show herself off. Her pussy was completely bald, ass nice and round, hips wide. She had a classic hourglass figure with perfect tits and pussy to match. My cock grew to its full length in seconds.

"Wow!" I said, "You're incredibly game tonight."

"I told you I was excited about tonight. I want to suck you off again." she gave me a wink and spun around again to show me her ass, giving it a little slap as she did so. Then she stepped down into the spa and I joined her.

The others came out together, all topless and took their seats in the spa. Amanda sat next to me, placing me once again between 2 smoking hot twins, one of them completely nude. It wasn't long before someone noticed Dawn's condition. The bubbling water obstructs a clear view pretty easily, but the unbroken expanse of pale skin was pretty noticable.

Paige noticed first, "Dawn! Are you nude?". My sister's tits bounced lightly as she said it.

"Oh yeah. I couldn't be bothered putting something back on after getting undressed." The little exhibitionist then stood up and showed off her ass and pussy to her friends.

Amanda squeeled "Woo, go sis. Show off that ass. It's a good one if I do say so myself." Then Amanda stood up and wiggled her hips out of her own bikini bottoms. They dropped to the water revealing her own completely bald pussy. Then she sat on the edge of the spa and lifted her legs out of the water so she could completely remove the rest of her clothing. Once she was done she stood back up and showed us her firm ass, it was identical to Dawns of course. I realised that now they were both nude and side by side, there was absolutely no way to tell them apart. At least not for my untrained eye.

Paige had a hand in front of her agape mouth as her friend completely stripped in front of her.

"One of you needs to grow their pubes out or something so we can tell who's who." I said. They laughed.

As soon as Dawn was done stripping, Melissa stood up and shouted "Yeah, Part-ey!", then faster than you could say nudity, the rest of her bathing suit was lying on the balcony as well. Her pussy was the opposite of the twins, darker and covered in wild hair, only trimmed on the sides to prevent anything showing out the sides of her bikini. Kara immediately stood and joined Melissa in getting her kit off. Kara's twat was lovely as well, neatly trimmed into a strip of blonde hair above her slit.

"What about you Paige?" Dawn asked, "feel like a little exposure?"

"Perhaps not, but don't let me bring the party down." she said. Damn, my heart sank slightly. I could see my sister's breasts but I found I now wanted to see what was between her legs as well. Was she shaved? Or wild and bushy?

While I was staring at the bubbly area between my sister's legs, Dawn grabbed my cock in her hand.

"Ok, get back up on the edge so I can suck this beautiful dick again." she commanded me.

"Bloody hell," Melissa said as I lifted myself out of the water and onto the edge like the night before, "You're becoming a bit of a slut aren't you Dawn? Let me suck him off."

Wait, what? The only girl with a boyfriend was going to be the second one to suck on my cock? Suck on that Andrew!

Dawn backed off and Melissa moved in. She draped her hand around my shaft and then started licking the head of my dick. I groaned in ecstacy. Kara, Amanda and Dawn all moved in to get a closer look. Then Amanda grasped my shaft when Melissa removed hers and started jerking it up and down while Melissa continued to lick and suck on the tip.

The four of them started sharing my cock from that point on. Melissa deepthroated me before releasing my dick into the air and allowing Kara to sink her mouth over it. Melissa, Kara, Amanda, Dawn, back to Melissa. All four of them sucked on my meat like it was the most amazingly sweet candy in the world. I couldn't stand the waves of pleasure sweeping through my body much longer. I told them to stop for a moment or I would explode.

"Hey Amanda, you're bi... so does that mean you like licking pussy?" Kara asked.

"Yes..." she replied, waiting for Kara to elaborate.

"I've never been eaten out before."

"Say no more." Amanda quiped. Kara climbed out of the spa and lay on her back, spreading her legs so her pussy was exposed to us all. Amanda moved in and her head blocked my view as she started eating out her friends pussy.

"Holy shit!" said Paige as she looked around in bewilderment, as if she didn't believe this was all happening.

But that was when I noticed she was masturbating furiously, so I guess she didn't really mind. She wasn't trying to hide it tonight, her hand was clearly down the front of her bikini bottoms pleasuring herself and I tried to imagine her fingers penetrating her love hole. Right as I was doing so two things happened at once. Melissa's face burried itself on my cock once more, and my sister looked me right in the eye. She didn't look ashamed to be masturbating in front of me, in fact she got into it more once our eyes met. Her back ached back and she squealed out loud without ever breaking eye contact.

"Fuck yeah," she cried, "suck my brother's cock you slut."

Finally I broke eye contact to watch Kara getting eaten out by Amanda for a while. A hand removed itself from my balls and Dawn climbed out of the spa. I was so engrossed in my sister's masturbation that I hadn't even noticed Dawn was playing with my balls while Melissa sucked me off. Melissa continued to bob her head up and down on my cock while Dawn walked around the spa. She stopped above Kara's head, planted her feet on either side of her with her ass to me and slowly squat herself down, lowering her pussy onto her friends face. Kara didn't resist or speak up in any way, instead she started licking at Dawn's cunt.

I couldn't stand it any longer, this was quickly turning into a oral gangbang. The subtle musty scent of the pussies being eaten a few feet away wafted across my nostrils.

"I'm gunna cum." I cried.

Melissa removed her face from my dick and started stroking my shaft with her hand as fast as she could, "I want you to cum on my face."

"Oh yeah," Paige interjected, "cum all over her face bro."

And so I did. My cock spasmed and started to shoot a torrent of semen across Melissa's face. The first shot hit her in the eye, sealing her eyelid shut. The second shot missed her completely, flew over her head and landed in the water, right in front of my sister. All the follow up spurts landed across Melissa's nose and mouth, coating them in a thick white glaze.

When I was finally finished spewing my load over Melissa, she started scooping it off her face and dumping it in her mouth. When her mouth was full she swallowed the whole load.

"Oh, swallow my brother's cum." demanded Paige, "yeah. Oh fuck. I'm cumming!". My sister started bucking against her hand as her climax hit. I could see the cum that escaped Melissa's face lapping against Paige's arm and stomach as she shook uncontrollably from her orgasm.

As my sister started to come down from her orgasm, the other 2 reached theirs. Dawn's hit first, almost immediately followed by Kara. Dawn nearly fell backwards as her pelvis spasmed under the intense pleasure Kara was obviously giving her. Amanda had trouble trying to hold Kara's ass in place as she continued to lap at her pussy.

Finally everyone was done cumming. We all collapsed into the spa and rested.

Everyone just sat there for another half hour or so, before leaving the spa. I gave Dawn's ass a light slap on her way out. Or was it Amanda?

- Thursday July 9th, 2009 -

Thursday I slept in, I was beat from the night before. I woke at 10am and all I could think about was the incredible time we were having in the spa every night. I stayed inside until after lunch before finally going out onto the slopes. Everyone else had been out since before I woke up.

It didn't take Dawn long to find me once I got out there, Amanda was with her.

"There you are sleepyhead." she said, "I've been looking for you."

"Yeah? Have some nefarious intentions up your sleeve do you?" I asked.

"Not really. Just want to suck your cock again."

A woman near us heard and gave us a harsh look of judgement and disgust before turning around and walking off.

Amanda chuckled, "You'd think she'd never heard someone offering to blow someone in a public place before."

"You really do have a blow job fetish don't you?" I asked Dawn.

"Yep." she said, beaming. "How about we go down one of those empty runs again?"

So we set off towards the least used intermediate run. Amanda came with us, saying she wanted me to pump some man juice into her belly after her twin sucked it out of me. Her words, not mine. It made me wonder what these girls got up to back home, or was it just the mountain air turning them into total sluts.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers