Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,112 Followers

We stopped part way down the run. Dawn was getting quite good and didn't fall once. Amanda spotted a little alcove between the trees on the left and we all followed her in there. It was out of view to anybody further up the slope, and hopefully anybody that went flying past wouldn't think to look sideways once they were in line of sight.

As soon as we stopped Dawn had my cock out and down her throat in mere moments. She very quickly brought me to orgasm, the combination of the cold mountain air, being in public and being watched by a girl that looked identical to the one sucking my dick made the blow job I was receiving unbearably pleasurable.

"I'm about to cum." I cried, half choking on my words as I struggled to get my breath.

Dawn pulled away from my cock, releasing it back into the cool air. Amanda quickly moved in front and opened her mouth. I took hold of my dick and stroked it as fast as I could, placing the head on Amanda's tongue. A second later I exploded, spewing a torrent of white goo into Amanda's mouth. She collected it all and when I finally stopped cumming and removed my cock she proudly showed off her mouth full of semen.

Dawn moved up to Amanda and the twins kissed. My cock jerked reflexively as I heard slurping sounds. They separated again and both opened their mouths, each showing pools of my cum on their tongues. I couldn't believe how slutty these girls were.

After the twins swallowed all my cum and licked my cock clean, we continued down the slope again. We spent the rest of the afternoon skiing together and the girls gave me another blow job each across the afternoon. Dawn and myself really hit it off and found we had a lot in common, beyond the obvious love of blow jobs. I got on great with Amanda also, but not in the same way. I felt a special connection with Dawn, a connection that had been growing since we arrived 5 days ago.

That night we had another barbecue and ate on the balcony. We started drinking and chatting, surprisingly everyone kept it very non sexual. Until an hour or so later Melissa yelled out "Spa time!" and stripped all her clothes off.

Everyone else quickly followed and climbed into the spa. Paige was the only one still wearing anything and kept her pants on. She went to go inside when the girls stopped her.

"Where are you going?" asked Melissa.

"To put on my bikini." she replied.

"Oh, come on. Your brother's had his cock out since the second night. Just take your clothes off and get in here." said Amanda, "Besides, I want to see that sweet pussy of yours."

"Me too." added Dawn.

Paige looked at me, then down at my hard dick, hidden by the turbulent water.

"Fine." she said, with a grunt.

A moment later her pants and panties were on the deck and I finally laid my eyes on my younger sister's succulent pussy lips. She was almost completely bald down there with a small triangle of neatly trimmed hair just growing through above her slit. I couldn't stop staring.

While I was busy ogling my sister's crotch as she lowered herself into the spa, Kara started off the activities by sliding a hand under my ass and prompting me to lift myself up, exposing my hard knob to the air where she quickly sucked it into her mouth.

Melissa soon joined in and the two of them shared my dick between them, sucking and licking my shaft while the other played with my balls.

While they polished my cock, Amanda made a move on Paige. I didn't pay enough attention to what happened, but soon I noticed Paige climbing out of the spa. She lay back on the deck and Amanda lowered her face between my sister's legs and started lapping at her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," I cried, "eat my sister's twat."

The thought was too much for me, as I watched my sister receiving head from her friend I had my first orgasm of the night and began shooting cum down Melissa's throat as she was trying to deep throat me. She wasn't expecting it and choked, pulling herself off me and coughing up gobs of saliva and semen into the water. Meanwhile I continued shooting cum into the air. Kara moved in and took a load of cum on her face before she could get my dick in her mouth where I deposited the last of my spunk.

"Oh my god! This feels so fucking good!" Paige cried out as Amanda flicked her tongue over my sister's clit and pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I relaxed back into the spa and watched the show. Amanda was clearly pretty pro at eating pussy and drove my sister wild. Soon enough Paige started to buck against Amanda's head and climaxed. It was then I noticed my dick was once more rock hard, the intense sexual energy of the scene in front of me and the strong smell of sex revived my cock in record speed.

Dawn noticed it at the same time. She moved over to me and swung her leg over me.

"No way." said Melissa, having recovered from my assault on her throat.

I pushed myself out of the water and onto the edge of the spa. Dawn followed me and put one knee on the deck while the other leg supported her on the seat in the spa. Then she lowered her bald cunt onto my rock hard cock.

"Oh my god." mumbled Paige, having come down from her orgasm and only just starting to pay attention to what was happening. Everyone else was just staring intently as I slowly penetrated Dawn's hot snatch.

Once Dawn was sitting in my lap with my cock buried inside her, she lifted her other leg up and planted her knee on the deck as well, hooking her arms around my back for support. Then we started to fuck.

I slowly pushed up into her body as she rocked her pelvis back and forth. The sensations were intense. I placed my hands on her perfectly round ass cheeks and spread them as I drove my cock between her pussy lips and up into her. This gave the other four girls a perfect view of my hard rod penetrating their friend, and Amanda's sister.

After a few minutes of fucking slowly, I dropped backwards and lay down on the deck, my legs dangling in the water. Dawn leaned forward and planted her hands on the deck also, then began bouncing ravenously on my cock.

"I didn't know Dawn was such a slut." said Kara.

"Me either, I had no idea she had this planned." said Amanda.

"It looks so filling." said Paige. My sister had moved right up between my legs as she watched me fuck her friend. Then she reached out and grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand for the first time as Dawn continued to bounce up and down my shaft, ramming her pussy lips against Paige's fingers with each motion.

After a minute of this, of which I don't know how I didn't cum almost immediately when Paige touched me, I was finally ready to blow my load again.

"I'm gunna cum." I warned. Then I immediately released into Dawn's cunt. I've never come twice in such a short time frame before, yet despite that I released what can only be described as a flood of molten white lava up into the beautiful woman riding me.

I continued pumping cum into Dawn's repository for a spectacularly long time. Her pussy began to over flow and I could feel my sperm dribbling down all over my sister's hand and onto my balls. By the time I stopped cumming, my ejaculation had been accompanied with sharp jerks of my entire body and I was exhausted.

Dawn leaned forward and kissed me as the spunk in her cunt continued to leak out around my cock shaft. I kissed her back passionately, our tongues intertwined.

Then I felt my cock get pulled free of Dawn's pussy. Dawn rolled off me and collapsed on the deck. I then had an unobstructed view just as my softening dick disappeared into my younger sister's mouth. I felt the eyes of four girls burning into my crotch as they watched for the first time as their friend licked the excess cum off her brother's dick. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dawn scooping cum out of her pussy.

For a good 5 to 10 minutes Paige slowly and lovingly licked my knob clean as the others looked on in silence. Perhaps miraculously I then began to become hard again, I had been so incredibly exhausted I didn't think I'd be able to get it up again even with my sister slobbering over my cock. However, I was soon rock hard once again and Paige began to bob up and down on my rod.

I put my hands on the back of my sister's head and pushed her down until my cum covered balls squashed up against her chin. She took my entire length without any troubles at all. I began thrusting up into her throat, becoming more and more forceful until I was fucking my younger sister's face like she was some cheap whore.

"I'm gunna cum!" I shouted, releasing my sister's head from my hands as I didn't want to choke her. Paige lifted off my dick slightly as I began to erupt into her mouth. She swallowed each wad of semen the instant it left my dick, letting none escape. My sister was a dirty cum drinking slut after all, just like the four girls watching us.

When it was all over and Paige removed herself from her brother's crotch, everyone just collapsed on the deck. Nobody said a word for fear of ruining the atmosphere. Shortly after we all made our way to bed without speaking a word. I caught Paige's eye briefly as she left the scene of the crime, but I saw no regret, only lust. I knew this wouldn't be the end, my sister would taste my cock again I was sure.

- Friday July 10th, 2009 -

I woke early on Friday. Not because I couldn't sleep after being sucked off by my sister, but because there was a blonde head in my crotch at 7am. I slowly woke from my drowsy state and smelled breakfast cooking down the hall. Pancakes? Waffles? I couldn't tell. My cock slowly roused with me as the mouth surrounding it moved up and down, a tongue travelling along my shaft. I was quickly as hard as nails.

"Morning." said Kara as she removed her face from my dick long enough to speak, "I couldn't stop thinking about you being blown by your sister. I was so horny I had to come in here and suck you myself."

"I don't mind." I replied. I could wake up like this every morning.

I opened my eyes fully for the first time as I adjusted to the light, my curtains were already open and the bright morning sun was streaming in trying to blind me. Kara must have opened them in an attempt to wake me. I looked down at her again, now able to see more than a blonde blur moving over my knob. She was buck naked, with her round luscious ass sticking up in the air behind her. Suddenly I was very aware of her massive rack resting on my legs as she slurped at my cock with increasing vigour.

I closed my eyes again and fell back against the pillow to relax and enjoy my early morning blow job. Kara's tongue danced around my stiff rod as her lips moved up and down like a piston. Her saliva pooled around the base of my shaft and started to flow down the sides of my balls.

A few minutes later I couldn't take it any more. The intense pleasure rose up my spine and down my legs to my toes as my orgasm crashed over me and my rock hard cock began to shoot its first load for the day into the busty chicks mouth.

Kara moved off my cock as she swallowed the first shot of semen I'd deposited behind her lips. Simultaneously I shot my second stream of cum against her closed lips, then continued to shoot strands of thick semen all over her face. Most of it stuck there, but some fell back down onto my stomach. As soon as I stopped erupting my fluids onto her face, her tongue quickly darted out and gathered up all the excess cum that had failed to stick to its mark.

Kara swiftly licked me clean and then stood up on the bed, giving me an unobstructed view of her naked form. Even from here I could see her pussy lips were dripping with moisture.

"Thanks for breakfast." said Kara, before she stepped down from the bed and wandered off back toward the kitchen. Her face still plastered with cum.

I soon got up and made my own way out to the kitchen. I had slept naked and didn't bother putting any clothes on. Luckily the heating had been left on all night. All 5 girls were already up and eating pancakes. All 5 were naked and Kara still had cum on her face as she bit down on her pancake.

She noticed me looking at her and said, "What? I'm saving it for dessert."

Paige laughed then gasped as orange juice went up her nose.

"You slut." said Dawn in my sisters place, giggling to herself.

"Hey, I'm not the one that fucked him last night, I just like how his jizz tastes." retorted Kara.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with that." replied Dawn, "I'm a bigger slut than you."

We all ate breakfast and were soon out in the snow again. Paige and I caught up with our parents for lunch and hung around with them and their friends for a few hours. I called it an early day after that and went back to the house to read my book.

That night after dinner, we all stripped naked and made our way out to the spa. Before I could even sit down, Melissa had her mouth on my cock and was sucking away. Paige sat down next to me and I couldn't look away from her free hanging tits as they lowered into the water. I reached over to her on my left with my right hand and grabbed her right breast in my hand as I settled into the water, resting my shoulders on the edge and holding my crotch up to water level so Melissa could continue sucking.

Despite what had happened the night before, and how nonchalantly she was taking it, I still felt my throat close up slightly in anticipation of a recoil from Paige. My fear quickly subsided as my sister moaned softly instead of slapping me. I quickly lifted my left arm out of the water and put it around her neck, reaching down the other side to take hold of her other large breast.

As I groped and kneaded my sister's melons, Melissa worked my cock with her mouth. She was quickly replaced by Amanda, then Dawn and finally Kara before the cycle restarted. They each took turns sucking me off for a while until Paige spoke.

"Ok girls, back off for a bit. I'll show you how it's done."

She didn't have to tell them twice. They all moved back into their seats as I released my sister's tits and she moved into position between my legs as I moved back and sat on the edge of the spa. Then for the second time in two days, my sister lowered her mouth over my member and sucked me into her warm mouth. Her tongue darted all over my cock shaft as she applied suction.

My sister quickly settled into a slow rhythm on my cock. As she did so, Dawn lifted herself out of the spa and onto the edge, spreading her legs as she perched there. Amanda moved between her twin sister's legs and in the blink of an eye buried her face into Dawn's muff.

"Holy shit, more incest." said Melissa, "I never even noticed the possibility."

"We've done this before." said Dawn.

I watched for a moment as Amanda lapped at her twin sister's pussy, then returned my attentions back to my own sister as she tried to suck me dry. I placed my hands in her dark, blonde streaked hair and pushed down on her head, ramming my cock down her throat and her nose into my pelvis. She barely flinched as she deepthroated me, pretty impressive. I didn't know she could deepthroat without gagging, I wonder if she'd done it before.

"Look at Paige taking her brother's cock like a champ. She's the deep throat queen."

I looked up at Melissa's voice. She was now on her back on the deck, with Kara between her legs. She had 2 fingers pistoning in and out of Melissa's twat as she licked at her clit.

Paige continued deepthroating me. She released my dick, gasped for air and spluttered saliva and precum all over my balls before going right back down until that mixture was transfered from my balls to her chin and we repeating the process. Her eyes were watering like crazy, but it seemed like she liked it.

I looked back at my sister's head in my hands as I throat fucked her and I started to felt that surge from my balls letting me know I was about to blow.

"I'm gunna cum." I yelled.

This time my sister pulled back a bit so I didn't erupt in her throat, then I blew. A torrent of hot semen spewed forth into my sister's mouth and she retained every drop of it. Blast after blast added to the pool growing in between her cheeks until I was finally spent. She slowly let my dick drop from between her lips as she moved back, trying to hold back the river of cum.

My sister then angled her head up to minimize spillage and opened her mouth as far as she could, showing off the creamy white load I'd deposited there. Some of it flowed over the edge like the spillway of a dam and plopped into the water. Then she slowly swallowed the whole load, with her mouth still open.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." said Dawn.

I slipped back into the tub and relaxed as I watched Dawn get eaten out by her sister while Kara lapped at Melissa's pussy. Paige lifted herself out of the water and joined Kara and Melissa by sitting on Melissa's face. Despite none of these three claiming to be bisexual, nobody was complaining about this situation.

I watched the orgy of female cunt licking before me as my cock slowly recovered. Dawn, Melissa and Paige all had orgasms as their pussies were licked by their friends. Then the girls all swapped positions and created a daisy chain along the deck between the hot tub and the glass barrier overlooking the valley below where anybody hiking through the snow in the dark would get an eyeful. Although It'd be quite dangerous to do so, so it wasn't very likely. Each girl was on their knees and elbows with a pussy in their face and a face in their pussy, except for the end girls. Melissa was eating Paige, who was licking Amanda, who had her face in Dawn's twat while Dawn was fingering Kara's clit and thrusting her tongue down her hole.

The girls moaned and groaned as they pleasured each other, prompting my dick to quickly regain its stature. Once it was throbbing with lust once more I climbed out of the tub and knelt in front of Kara, the only girl with her face not being coated in pussy juice.

Kara quickly gobbled up my knob as I looked down the chain of sexy asses sticking high into the air. I began to thrust in and out of Kara's mouth when Melissa, at the far end of the chain, lifted her face away from my sister's snatch and peaked over her ass at me. She beckoned me with her finger then slapped her ass with one hand and spread her cheeks. That looked like an invitation to me.

I pulled out from between Kara's lips and she collapsed onto the deck, resting her head sideways on the wooded planks while her ass stuck in the air in front of Dawn's face. I walked around behind the chain and kneeled behind Melissa. I grasped my cock firmly in my right hand and slowly guided it accurately between her legs. She was distracted eating out my sister and squealed when I penetrated her pussy lips. Paige looked back at the noise and gave me a big smile when she saw me behind Melissa with my cock buried inside her friend, then she resumed licking Amanda.

Very slowly I drove my shaft deeper into that jerk Andrew's girlfriend. Melissa groaned loudly into my sister's muff as if she was trying to shout "Just fuck me already.", but I dragged it out and slowly inched my way inside her until finally my balls pressed up against her clit and her ass against my groin.

Once I was balls deep in another of my sister's friends Amanda started squealing and pressing back against Paige's face as she approached climax. The force of her bucking passed along the chain until Melissa was slamming her pussy onto my shaft and I had to quickly grab onto her ass with both hands to prevent my dick popping out. I continued to hold on as Amanda fucked me by proxy, with my sister and Melissa in between.

Amanda slowly ran out of steam and collapsed, pulling her face out of her twin sister's behind as she rolled to the side and slipped into the tub to get away from Paige's tongue. Apparently Paige didn't know when to stop and Amanda's nethers must have been too sensitive to go on.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,112 Followers