Five Little Words

Story Info
The beginning of an Internet romance.
1.8k words
4.45
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers

I didn't know her and she didn't know me. But yet, we shared more about ourselves with each other than with anyone else. She had sent me her picture and I in turn had sent her mine as well. Her name was Sarah and she was beautiful. Brunette hair, sparkling hazel eyes, a face that was perfection in every sense of the word, and hands that I knew if I could only hold for just one moment, I would have touched an angel.

I had never met a person quite like her. Beauty not only as a physical aspect, but internal as well. She was kind and her heart pure with good intent. My life had been filled with women who had used me as their toy. Parading around with me on their arm to make themselves appear better than all the rest. They didn't love me, nor did they have any intentions of trying to. I was neglected in sex. I always pleased the woman I was with, never once asking for anything in return. And never once did they offer to please me.

Love was unknown to me, until that fateful day when I stumbled into the chat room and met the one person I had been waiting and searching for my entire lifetime. The second we had met, I could feel the proverbial "spark" inside of me. The conversation was about trifle things. Topics eavesdroppers would have fallen asleep to, but to us, it was the most interesting conversation we had ever had.

We talked about our interests, where we worked, what we did in spare time. She worked for a travel agency, sometimes getting to visit different areas of not only this country, but of the world. I envied her, getting to go to all those places, but the envy soon transformed itself into a need to be with her in all of those places. I felt like such a fool, telling her that I worked in a retail pet store as a manager. I was certainly not her equal. She told me there was nothing wrong with retail, but of course, then again, they all do.

The topic of conversation evolved from work to love life. She had been hurt in the past by lovers and she shared with me some of her stories. I hated the men who would dare defile such a delicate flower like her. The men that tried to take away her dignity and lust for life. I wanted to protect her from such experiences every happening to her again. The feeling was overwhelming and I began to lose myself in a daydream of being with her. She brought me back from my fantasy by turning the conversation to sex. What we liked, what we disliked.

Time passed. Hours passed. We had talked nearly half the day and still had not run out of topics. She had told me earlier in the day that she needed to be at work early the next day. It was already 2:00am. I knew she needed to go, and I desperately tried to refrain from reminding her of her early appointments. But my fingers were already busily typing the words "shouldn't you rest, my dear? You have to get up early." Unfortunately, I was right and with a long drawn out good-bye and an exchange of email addresses, she left and I was alone. I stared at the computer screen blankly finding myself missing her and longing for her name to appear in the list just one more time.

I was confused how I could have such strong emotions for a woman I had not known for more than a few hours. I read our conversation again, trying desperately to find a clue as to what words she had used to make me have such strong feelings for her. But there were no particular words. It was only her and who she was that had me enthralled with her.

I pulled up my email account and made an attempt to write an email worthy of her to read. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but the words failed me. I typed things into the blank space and quickly deleted them, deeming them foolish and a waste of her time to read. I tried to concentrate, desperately trying to use words and language that I felt would impress her. But still, I could not find the words. I leaned back in my chair, putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes. Picturing her in my mind, my fantasy from earlier began to develop once again. And then I knew, what I needed to type...

The plane was terribly cramped. I sat wedged in between two people that had strewn their belongings all over the pull down trays and sometimes into my lap. A small child sat behind me, continuously kicking the back of my seat for his own mere amusement. As the plane grounded, my thoughts were that of the person I was about to meet for the first time. I thought of her hair, her eyes, her beautiful face, and soon I found myself becoming more and more nervous. Will I be enough for her?

I gathered my shoulder bag from the overhead compartment, checking to make sure the one thing that I had brought for her was still inside and began walking towards the front of the plane. I entered the hallway leading from the plane into the terminal and smoothed down my shirt, making sure there were no wrinkles and that all the buttons were indeed still buttoned. As I exited the hallway, I looked for her, nervously running my fingers through my hair. I felt a hand grab my arm and I immediately turned around to come face to face with the most beautiful woman my eyes had ever beheld.

I wasn't quite sure what to say or what to do. What is it you say to such a heavenly person? Luckily, she could sense my nervousness and asked me how my flight was. I could hear her voice quiver slightly, even though she was hiding her own nervousness very well.

I told her it was fine and she took my hand, leading me towards the baggage claim. We hailed a cab and rode to the hotel I would be staying in. She offered for me to stay with her, but I declined explaining to her that I didn't want her to be uncomfortable with me being in her house.

I checked in at the front desk, leaning against the counter waiting for the man behind the counter to return my credit card. Sarah waited for me by the lounge, leaning against one of the couches. I turned around and watched her as she ran her fingers lightly along the back of the couch before turning around and catching me. She smiled, embarrassed, and put her eyes to the floor.

"Your credit card, Sir."

I turned around and took my card, putting it safely back into my wallet. The hotel clerk disappeared into a side room to get my key and soon Sarah walked back up to the counter and leaned against me, her fingers going under my jacket and making their way underneath my shirt. They danced along my lower back and I felt shivers run up and down my spine. The clerk reappeared and she quickly removed her hand. He handed me the key and gave me a brief set of directions to get to my room.

We got into the elevator and I selected the 11th floor. The elevator began to rise and I moved closer to Sarah, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her body close into mine. She placed her arm around me as well, letting her hand slip back up under my shirt and rubbing up and down my back. I looked over at her as she watched the numbers light up on the board and I couldn't help myself. I pressed my lips against the side of her forehead, wanting so desperately to be kissing her lips. She looked up at me, smiling, and laid her head against my shoulder as we waited for the elevator to stop.

The elevator came to a smooth stop and we stepped out into the hallway, making our way towards room number 152. I opened the door and stepped aside, letting her enter the room first.

"So dinner, right?" I asked her, trying to break the nervous silence we were sharing.

She turned around to face me, a smile returning to her face. "Yes, I thought maybe we could go to this restaurant downtown. I've been there a few times. It's really good."

I nodded my approval and placed my suitcase on the counter, opening it. "What kind of place is it? What should I wear?"

She walked up behind me, putting her hands on mine and closing my suitcase. She put her hands on my side and turned me around to face her. She leaned into me, pressing her body against mine and slipping her hands behind my back. Her hands made their way up to my hair and she ran her fingers through it, looking into my eyes and pressing her body harder against me.

My hands found their way to her waist and under her shirt, caressing her lower back. I could feel her warm breath on my chin as her mouth drew closer and closer to my own. Finally, as if waiting for an eternity to pass, our lips met. I felt a fire burn through my body and end at my loins. I knew she could probably feel it against her leg and I prayed to God that she wouldn't pull away from me. To my surprise, she pressed harder into, moving her leg against my groin. I moaned softly at the pressure and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her even closer...

I sat back and looked at the beginning of a story I hoped we could finish together, whether in cyber land or in reality. I debated with myself whether or not to send it. Would I look like a crazy person if I sent her this story?

I closed my eyes and pressed send. Too late now. I signed out of the email and decided to do a little online banking, being unable to sleep. Deep in concentration, I almost missed the pop up window that exclaimed "New Mail". I clicked on the link and waited for my inbox to load.

To my surprise, there was a response to the email I had just written. I hesitated to click on it, so afraid that the words "you sicko" would appear on the screen. I exhaled deeply and opened the email. It contained only 5 words:

"Tell me how it ends..."

zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers