Five Minutes

Story Info
Wedding crasher catches a woman cheating.
4.2k words
4.49
137.2k
120

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Marcus had been to a million of these. Every weekend, at least once...sometime twice. That was the life of a wedding crasher. But no matter how many of these Marcus had been to, each one provided its own unique experience.

Today's memorable day was one of his favorite kinds...an all-Asian affair. Well mostly all-Asian. There were a few non-Asian's, such as himself.

He opted to not get too cute and went with his typical routine - pretend to be one of the wait staff, then quickly change into a suit and just blend in with the guests.

Standing against the wall in the back with a drink in his hand..."thank god for open bar" he thought...Marcus surveyed the scene. A few hot and sexy Asian's he wouldn't mind putting his dick into later that night. But he had to play it just right. Find the right one to approach.

The bride was pretty hot. But he learned a while back not to go that route.

The bridesmaids had a couple of fuckables, but they all seemed to be attached to the hip with one male guest or another. Maybe if he could get one of them alone...

He then noticed a group of young girls on the dance floor, grinding and dancing all wild, and figured he might revisit that a bit later. Let them drink up a few more shots and maybe he'd take them all home.

Finishing up the rest of his drink, Marcus threw his empty glass on a nearby table and decided it was time to head to the men's room and think through the right move to get into someone's panties. He walked into the second stall, between the first and the handicapped one. He clicked the door locked behind him and was about to drop his pants and take a seat, when he heard two people bust in to the bathroom. By the sound of it, they were clearly making out and kissing and petting pretty heavily.

He took a seat on the toilet as quietly as he could and kicked up his feet, resting them against the stall door. He did it just in time too as he quickly heard the male say, "Check the stalls".

Luckily for Marcus, all the stalls were naturally closed shut. The girl surveyed underneath each stall, and she must have done a quick check too, because in a matter of seconds she shouted, "It's all clear". And with that, it sounded like they were back to kissing and fondling like two people who couldn't wait to rip each other's clothes off.

Listening attentively, Marcus heard them stumble backwards towards the entrance door, followed by a "clicking" sound. "They must have locked the bathroom door", he thought. Then more sounds of heels and shoes click clacking closer towards the stalls. Marcus tried to peek down, but it was too uncomfortable given his current body position. All he could make out were four pairs of legs. Pants and shoes that looked like part of a tuxedoed outfit intertwined with a pair of feet encased in sexy, black, patent leather high heels. He knew a little about fashion and the red bottom of the heel told him that they were expensive Christian Louboutins. They had to be at least 4 ½ inches too. Leading away from the heels were a pair of black legs, presumably stockings or leggings that covered the girls legs, since he didn't recall seeing any black girls tonight. The skinny ankles made him assume they extended out to become skinny legs as well. He gave up trying to see anymore, since it was simply too risky. He let his ears do the rest of the work and let his imagination run wild as the sound of a belt being thrown to the ground, followed a zipper being unzippered reverberated throughout the bathroom. He heard the woman purr "I've been thinking about your cock all day long". Marcus imagined the guy's pants being tugged down, presumably to his ankles, and that's when a brilliant idea hit Marcus:

His Cellphone.

Marcus took his brand new smartphone out of his pocket and turned on the camera. It was a sleek new phone that had picture quality better than some digital cameras. Best of all, it snapped pictures without any sound.

Extremely proud of his brilliance, Marcus held the phone down underneath the door and quickly snapped photo after photo. Hoping the pictures would give him a better view, he anxiously brought up the phone to his face and hit the button for "Camera Roll" and touched the screen to see the first picture.

Wow...was it a good one.

The first picture showed a sexy as hell Asian girl squatting down, her body facing toward Marcus, with a hard cock in her hand and her mouth open wide to take it all in. It looked like one of those glamour porno shots you saw in Hustler or Penthouse.

To make it even better, the girl was dressed just how Marcus liked them: tight, short, and simple black strapless dress; hiked up around her waist revealing the tops of a pair of lace, black, thigh high stockings.

What impressed Marcus the most was that she wasn't on her knees sucking the man's cock, she was squatting down on her high heels with her knees spread wide open, exposing her bare pussy. As he flipped through more photos, Marcus noticed that her hand was in between her thighs – greedily playing with herself while she sucked the man's cock.

"She's a horny freak" he thought.

Marcus flicked through the next series of photos, which played out like a comic book of a porno. One picture she was staring at the man's cock. The next, it was in her mouth. On one particular picture, he was able to capture a reflection in the mirror.

"Shit, that's the groom" Marcus thought to himself.

He suddenly found himself sitting on a pretty piece of blackmail material. The sound of heels walking away snapped him back to reality.

He heard the girl bark out, "Fuck me. Fuck me from behind now."

The guy ordered her to bend over and Marcus turned the camera option back on his phone, when he thought of an even better idea. Fuck the photos, I can record video and sound.

He quickly clicked on that feature on his phone, just in time to catch the sexy girl bend over the sink counter. He recorded the entire tryst as the man fucked her wild from behind. It sounded like he was pounding her pussy hard and fast, and she was definitely enjoying it. She was absolutely a screamer and had a nasty, dirty mouth. Marcus figured he would have to get to know her better later.

It only lasted a few minutes before the guy grunted and groaned loudly. Then the fucking stopped and the sounds of two people trying to catch their breath were all he could hear. That was lucky for Marcus, because he was starting to struggle to keep his presence unknown.

From the sound of the running water and the crumpling paper towels, the cheating couple was quickly cleaning up. Marcus next heard the sound of the door being unlocked, and the door being opened slightly ajar.

"It's clear." Someone whispered.

The bathroom door was gently closed shut and suddenly it was all quiet again. Marcus held his position for a few more minutes, just in case they came back. Finally, he put down his legs and stretched a bit. He replayed his home made porno and was quite impressed with his work; so impressed that he actually stayed and watched the whole thing before he finally left the stall. Then he calmly walked out of the bathroom as if he were never there.

Music blared as Marcus made his way back to the wedding downstairs just in time for the ceremonial throwing of the garter and bouquet. A wild crowd surrounded the bride and groom like a pack of rabid dogs. The groom was already under his brides dress digging around for the garter. Marcus was quite awed with the man. Just a few minutes ago, he was banging another chick, and now he's playing the good husband role like it was nothing.

But Marcus didn't care about that. The groom would get his karma payback sometime. Marcus was more interested in finding that horny chick from the bathroom. He didn't spot her on the dance floor or at the bar. Circling the room, he finally caught her out of the corner of his eye. She was sitting alone at a table in corner with a pissed off look on her face, probably because she hated the bride.

Quickly grabbing two mixed drinks from the bartender, Marcus made his way to the corner table. By now, most everyone else was dancing and celebrating, so it was the perfect time to strike. As he strode up to her, he couldn't believe how gorgeous she was: Long, flowing, straight, black hair down to her shoulders. Angelic face with a light (almost pale) complexion. Almond eyes. Thin lips. Her cocktail dress hugged her tight body nicely, showing off her tone arms and shoulders. She didn't have huge tits, but he could make out the round dimensions of a B cup. Her legs were crossed and he could see those sexy stockings and expensive heels shake up and down.

As he approached within talking distance, Marcus opened with a simple, "Hi there, mind if I join you?"

The freshly fucked girl took one look at him and rolled her eyes. "Not interested."

Not the most welcoming greeting, but he sat down in the seat next to her anyway. Placing the drinks down he calmly continued, "Were you just dancing, because you look a little hot...a little disheveled."

The girl turned and looked at him with such a disinterested look in her eyes. She got up out of her seat and was about to just walk away, when Marcus grabbed her strongly by the wrist. She tried to pull away and mouth was about to open and start cursing him out, when Marcus turned his phone around and she watched in horror as a video of her early dalliance played before her eyes.

"I have some pretty good pictures too, if you'd like to see." He paused and stood up. "Next time you should check the stalls a little more carefully." Marcus grinned as he put his phone into his jacket pocket.

The girl stood there in shocked silence, her mouth still open, but unable to get any words out.

"Meet me in the upstairs ballroom in five minutes or else I show the happy bride ..." He walked past her and reached around and grabbed her firm ass in his hand, then leaned in to whisper in her ear "...and you might want to drink both of those drinks first. Calms down the nerves."

Suddenly her world was moving in slow motion. The room was spinning and it felt like a dream within a dream.

"Fuck" the girl thought to herself, as the black man walked away. They were too careless. She blamed it on the occasion and the fact that she hadn't been fucked in weeks. She grabbed hold of the drink and downed them both quickly, before turning around on her heel and walking towards the ballroom exit to accept her fate.

Minutes later she arrived at the empty upstairs ballroom. She found the blackmailing motherfucker sitting in a chair along the near side wall in the middle of the room. He had such a smug look on him, and that made her even angrier to be caught by someone like him. She bit her lip and slowly walked towards him, the sounds of her heels echoing throughout the room.

As she arrived towards him, he spoke; "I don't think we've been formally introduced. My name is Marcus." He held out his right hand. She did not greet him back, but simply said in a cold manner. "Didn't ask. Now what do you want?"

"Well, first thing I want is your name. After that..." He smiled mischievously, "I think you know what I want."

"You're a piece of shit, you know that. Is this the only way you can get girls."

Marcus laughed again. "That's strong condemnation from the girl who cheats."

"Whatever...let's just get this over with."

"You didn't tell me your name yet."

Through clenched teeth, she replied, "Winnie."

"Nice to meet you Winnie, that's a beautiful name. And you know what...you're right. I'm being unfair. How about I make you a deal?" Marcus replied as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"What kind of deal?" Winnie curiously responded.

"You let me fuck you for five minutes...doggystyle." He paused. "I know you love doggystyle." As he waved his phone in the air.

He paused again, letting the thought of the phone linger for a bit. "Anyway, the deal is if you can last five minutes with me, I'll delete all the evidence and you can be on your way."

Winnie pondered this for a second. She would still have to fuck this monster, but five minutes didn't sound too long. She figured she had fucked plenty of guys and most of them could barely last five minutes with her.

"Five minutes?"

"Yep. 300 Seconds. BUT..." and Marcus let the words linger for a moment. "...But, if you can't last five minutes, then I get to have my way with you."

"Your way with me?" Winnie laughed. "You seem pretty sure of yourself, huh?"

"I was just being nice. After five minutes, you won't let me stop...because it will be so fucking good."

"Enough talking. Let's just get this over with. How do we keep track of time?"

Prepared as always, Marcus took out a stopwatch and placed it on the nearby table. He put his phone down on the table too as a gesture that he would live up to his word.

"Seems fair to me." Winnie immediately crouched down and tried to unhook his belt buckle, when Marcus got up and stopped her with a wave of his hand. "Doesn't work that way."

"So then what, you just gonna shove it in me?"

"No, I wouldn't dare be so rough...turn around, place your hands on the table and bend over."

Winnie did as she was told as Marcus slithered his way behind her and lifted up her dress, to reveal her tight, sweet ass and the tops of her sexy thigh high stockings.

He took a step back and admired the view. Just like in the picture.

What he did next surprised Winnie.

Marcus got down on his knees and buried his face in between her thighs. First kissing and gently licking her inner thighs as his hands caressed up and down her stocking covered legs. He then made his way towards her already fucked pussy and tongued her clit back and forth. Winnie could instantly feel her sweet spots tingle...this man knew how to work his tongue.

A couple of seconds passed before he felt Winnie's body move slightly. Marcus looked up to see Winnie reaching for the stopwatch and hitting the button to start the countdown.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Starting the clock. You said five minutes."

"No, I said five minutes fucking in doggystyle."

Winnie seethed, "You fucking liar."

"I did no such thing. And this is just to get you warmed up."

Marcus stood up and reached for the stopwatch. He hit the button to stop the timer and reset it. Then he went back down to continue what he was doing.

At first, he licked slowly up and down from her clit to her asshole. Then he applied a little pressure to her clit, sucking it like an ice chip. A couple of minutes passed as he continued his methodical technique. Not too fast, but not too slow. Not too hard, but also not too soft. And from the sound of it, Winnie was starting to enjoy it.

She was starting to make low, muffled whimpers and moans. He could tell she was trying to keep it in, but couldn't. When Marcus spread her ass cheeks open and shoved his tongue into her pussy as far as he could, she finally gasped and moaned loudly.

Marcus stopped for a moment, rubbing his fingers against her clit, "You like that don't you?"

Ever defiant, Winnie protested, "No, I was fantasizing about another man."

This made Marcus laugh. Without responding, he simply went back to working over her pussy. But this time, he held nothing back. He sloppily licked every inch of her pussy, making Winnie whimper and moan louder.

He knew if he kept this up for five minutes, he could make her cum. But he would rather spend his five minutes another way.

Marcus stopped and backed away from her magnificent ass. Suddenly, Winnie cried out, "Why'd you stop?" Then she caught herself and fumbled with her words a bit. "I...I mean. Finally. Can we get this five minutes crap over with?"

"It's ok if you like it." Marcus replied as he began to take off his jacket. Winnie was still bent over, her ass his for the taking. She looked back over her shoulder as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it open. He was really making her wait and she just wanted to grab the stopwatch and get started.

While waiting, she gave his body a glance over. Not an inch of flab to be found: Perfect six pack. Lean and sculpted physique. She quickly shook the thoughts out of her head as his belt was loosened.

"Look straight ahead" Marcus ordered.

He stopped until Winnie turned her face back around to stare at the wall. She heard the rumpling of his pants as they slid down to his ankles, the noise of the belt buckle clanging off the ground indicating that they had reached their destination.

She felt his hand grab her by the waist, as the tip of his cock rubbed against her now dripping wet pussy.

"Ok, when I'm all the way in...you can start the timer."

Winnie reached over for the stopwatch as Marcus entered into her. She gasped and almost fell forward as his massive cock entered into her tight pussy. She felt so stretched that she nearly dropped the stop watch. Looking back at Marcus with a pleasure and pain look on her face, she mumbled out some incoherent sounds.

Marcus just pushed into her further and further. Every time she thought he was all the way in, she felt another inch inside her. After several seconds, she thought she couldn't possibly take any more. The pain was almost overbearing. Finally, she heard him say "Now."

She couldn't believe that her tight, little Asian pussy could take all of him in and guessed that his cock was at least nine inches long. Winnie mustered all the ability she could to reach for the stopwatch and hit the button. She clutched the stopwatch in her hand as the timer began counting down from five minutes, but the numbers disappeared in a sea of black as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Behind her, Marcus was now slowly removing his cock out of her just to the tip before thrusting back into her balls deep. He did this over and over again as her pussy seemed to finally be so wet and stretched that the pain went away. In its place was an overwhelming sense of rapture and bliss. Never before had a cock touched the places his cock was touching now. She wasn't sure if she was moaning or screaming, but her mouth was wide open as her body tried to take on this massive cock.

Time ceased to exist. All Winnie knew was that Marcus was beginning to quicken his pace. Her grip on the table cloth tightened and tightened as his thrusts became faster and harder. She gripped the stopwatch tighter and tighter as well, and wondered if the counter was even still running. She tried to take a peek, but she had no time to continue that thought, because Marcus was now grabbing her by the waist with his strong arms and pounding his cock into her at an unbelievably hard and fast pace.

She knew for sure she was moaning and screaming now. She didn't realize she was cursing, "Fuck" and "Oh, shit" over and over again, in between yelling for god, because all her thoughts and words were a hazy blur. Marcus was fucking her so good from behind and he was so powerful, his balls slapping hard against her clit with each hard thrust. She felt her pussy juices leaking down her thigh and imagined his cock drenched in her juices.

Winnie's body began to tense and she couldn't believe it. She was about to cum...hard. She tried her best to not let the sensation take over, but Marcus wouldn't stop fucking her. Her legs tensed, as did every muscle in her body.

She tried to keep the words in, but she bellowed out uncontrollably, "Oh my god, I'm going to fucking cum. Oh fuck...fucking shit."

Clutching the stopwatch to its breaking point, she arched her back as the orgasmic sensation reached its boiling point.

She let out one long scream as the orgasmic wave cascaded up and down every nerve in her body. Winnie had cum a few times before, but never like this. After several seconds of pure, unadulterated heaven, her body collapsed onto the table and the stopwatch fell out of her open hand as Marcus' cock simultaneously popped out of her swollen, wet pussy.

12