Five Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was interrupted when Sue made a sudden noise that surprised me and Marybeth. I picked my head up from Marybeth's wonderful cunt and glanced at my wife and Mike. Sue had slouched down so that her hips dangled off the edge of the sofa. She had her knees pulled way up against her chest, lifting her pelvis. Mike's hands were on her thighs, holding her legs up and apart, and his face was in her crotch. But I could see her pussy above his forehead. In fact I could see her fingers in her pussy and playing with her clit while Mike's head moved below. Fuck, I thought, he was licking her ass!

Sue made the noise more now, and had gotten Marybeth's attention as well. It was a surprised/delighted exclamation I hadn't heard from her before, and I assumed it was related to the tongue in her butt. "I love when he does that," I heard Marybeth say softly, then add, "looks like she does too!" Of course, it surprised me, as Sue had never seemed interested at my attempts to touch her anal opening. She sure looked interested now!

Marybeth's hand pushed my head down, and I picked up where I left off. I took a second pass at licking her smooth sexy lips, then aimed my tongue inside for a swipe up each side. Drops of pooled juices greeted me as my tongue pushed her lips to the side, the tip licking between her inner and outer lips, almost reaching her clit as I relished her flavor. I took another pass around her lips, sucking each smooth flap of flesh into my mouth in turn. I figured I could play like this all night when a hand grabbed my hair and pulled my hair up.

"Jason, honey," Marybeth said, looking directly into my eyes. "I don't need to be aroused. I need to cum. Soon, and hard." She pushed my face down and raised her hips up. "Now fucking lick that cunt and make me cum!" she yelled. I pushed my tongue as far into her hole as it would reach, and swirled it around, then moved up to her clit, wrapping it in my puckered lips and applying pressure with my tongue as I sucked her. I pushed two fingers into Marybeth's slippery tunnel, facing up, and pumped a few times, hearing her grunt with the penetration, then squeal as I probed her G-spot, still sucking and licking her clit. Her vocal urgings reached a new level as the simultaneous stimulation took over, and she starting twitching as her body tensed for orgasm.

Every thought and effort I had was on my fingers and my tongue, working her clit and pussy, feeling the hard nub respond to my tongue, feeling the ripply spongy area swell inside her under my fingers. I wanted to add a third, or fourth finger, I wanted to bite her clit, but resisted the animal urge, and just worked to give her the orgasm she wanted.

It wasn't until her unintelligible grunts and expletives rose to a shriek did I know for sure she was cumming. Then her legs spasmed and her thighs tightened on my head, holding me in place, muffling the sound of her release. I felt her legs vibrating as the climax took her, shaking my head, holding my mouth in place. As her voice peaked, her cunt exploded and I pulled my face slightly back but left my fingers inside where her cunt clamped them tightly. Her juices pushed out of her clutching tunnel around my fingers, soaking my hand and wrist, but my retreating mouth, still open, received an unexpected treat as a stream of fluid jetted out, splashing my tongue and filling my mouth! She was squirting into my mouth, and I held still, catching all I could, feeling the hot liquid filling my mouth, then splashing my lips as I swallowed, tasting her, slightly salty, slick texture and the scent filled my nostrils. I opened and caught the last of it and swallowed it down, nearly cumming myself from the excitement. Her legs released me but continued to push her hips up, and she pushed my face away as she continued to bellow her release to the room.

I glanced at Sue and Mike; they were staring, astounded and thrilled at Marybeth's orgasm. Sue saw my face, wet with Marybeth's ejaculation. I'd never experienced anything like that before. It wasn't a ten-foot porn stream, but a full squirt, right in my mouth. I grinned like a fool at my wife and licked my lips, not knowing if she knew what I'd experienced. She looked up at Marybeth then, and I looked to her ass, which Mike still held exposed, and I could see her tight little hole open and wet where his tongue had been. It twitched invitingly, recalling the slick muscle that had caressed it, then clenched, and tightened. Another first, and my senses were overloading.

Marybeth's voice tailed off has her orgasm subsided, and her legs relaxed, and she hung her shaking legs over my shoulders. I slowly slipped my fingers from her sopping cunt, and she sighed, and reached for my hand, and pulled to her face. She stared into Mike's eyes as she crammed both fingers into her mouth, sucking her own slick cream from them. Mike released Sue's legs, slowly, placing her feet on the floor, and stood up, stepping toward his wife. Another first, as I barely got out of his way, my eyes eye level with his rock hard cock right at my face, the head and angry red, almost purple, the thick shaft straining with veins under the taut skin. It looked like mine felt. He stood next to me and took her ankles, practically jamming his cock in my face, and pulled her legs up off my shoulders, and allowed me to exit. I thought for a second about the girls' threesome fantasies, about a second cock in the mix. But as I pulled back I saw only his ass and balls, as he took my place between his wife's legs.

He was going to fuck her, right now, in front of me. I saw, between his legs, as he rubbed his rod on her pussy, and then I was pulled away. Sue grabbed me, pulled me to her, and I fell sideways, ending prone on my back. She came off the couch and threw a leg over me, and thoughts of Mike fucking Marybeth were replaced by the image of my tiny wife, squatting over my cock, holding her cunt lips open with her fingers, and looking at her pussy as it accepted my cock. I watched with her until my full length was buried, and then we raised our heads and our eyes met.

Because she was short she couldn't kneel when she was on top, so she had to squat and lift her hips. It was difficult for her to do for long, but she alternated sitting full on me and shifting her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft, and sometimes rubbing the head of my cock against her cervix knob. Then she would lean forward, her hands on my shoulders or chest, and lift her hips up and down, or hold them up and allow me to thrust up into her.

She leaned forward now, slowly raising and lowering her pussy, and spoke to me in a low voice as we fucked, her eyes burning with an intensity I had rarely seen. "Did you see me cum, did you watch me? Did you see him lick my cunt and make me cum? Was it hot? Did you like it? It felt so good, so nasty, cumming while you watched." She stretched to kiss me, then rested her hands on my chest, and pinched and pulled my nipples. The feeling went straight to my cock. "Did you like watching me suck his cock? And lick his balls?" She was almost frantic in her cadence, urging me to fuck her. "You licked her pussy. Her cunt, you licked her shaved cunt and made her cum." She raised up straight, pushing herself down on me, shifting back and forth again. I felt my cock bumping on her insides, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Did you see Mike lick my fucking ass?"

Suddenly Mike and Marybeth rolled over, and Marybeth was on top, facing away, and their joined hips were even with Sue's face as she squatted upright. She looked at me with an expression of surprise and awe, then turned back to stare. She moved up and down slowly as just about a foot away, Marybeth's cunt rose and fell on Mike's slick cock. She bent to me, whispering.

"Holy shit, you see that? It's so fucking hot, fuck, I can see his cock inside her..." She raised up again. Leaned to them. Mouthed 'fuck', and looked at me. She leaned back down. "She's so hot, his balls are wet. I want to lick them, or touch them. Should I touch his balls? I want to feel his wet cock and balls. Oh my god, what if I touch her?" Her voice lowered, and she pinched my nipples again. "What if I rub his dick and I touch her pussy?"

The sound of wet slapping flesh covered our voices, I'm sure, so when she sat up and looked at me, they could not have known what she would do. Still rocking her hips, she timidly reached out between his knees. I craned my neck to the side to get a better look without moving her away. Mike was still, and Marybeth was bouncing on his cock, her back to us, her ass cheeks jiggling as she pounded him. Slowly Sue's hand approached, then closed the last distance quickly, her hand rubbed down his shaft to his balls, fondling the fleshy globes. I heard Mike exclaim, and Sue pulled her hand away, looked at me. I gave her a nod, and she went back, and cupped his balls this time, and I watched her fingers play, and then she turned her hand, and her palm stroked his slick shaft at the base, then moved higher, and then her fingertips brushed Marybeth's swollen cunt. This time Marybeth made a sound, and Mike's hands went to her shoulders, pulling her down, exposing her completely.

Sue was sitting still on my cock, her pussy clenching in her excitement. Her hand returned to Mike's shaft, rubbing it, caressing his shaved balls. Suddenly Marybeth's hand came around behind her, and grabbed Sue's hand, and placed it where her pussy met Mike's cock, holding it there are she moved against it. Sue inhaled sharply, but when Marybeth's hand moved Sue held hers there, feeling Marybeth's open cunt accepting the cock as it slipped in and out. Marybeth and Mike were both groaning and grunting, and then Sue unexpectedly moved her hand up and pressed a slick fingertip into Marybeth crinkled ass, and Marybeth howled as she came, and her body froze in place. Sue took her finger out, and stroked Mike's shaft as best she could, and then he too started jerking and crying out that he was cumming. Sue massaged his balls and his cock shaft as he shot his load into Marybeth's wet snatch.

Sue stroked them both until Mike's cum started oozing out around his shaft, and she pulled her hand away, a string of cum stretching with her, and she watched as Mike's cock slithered out of Marybeth's fucked hole, a pool of cum following to drip down her shaved lips and onto his softening shaft and balls. Sue let out a sigh of desire and began shifting on my cock again, working harder, then faster, staring at her friend's creampie cunt, and working up to her climax. "I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum ... cum ... fuck ... I" she leaned to me, and spoke in my ear. "Don't shoot in me. Do it in my face. I want them to see me get my face covered." I nearly shot my load then, but I managed to hold it, and let her cum on my dick, gasping, eyes wide open, staring at me in a grimace of ecstasy.

As she regained control of her body she slipped off me, and knelt, allowing me to struggle to my feet. She sucked my cock straight into her mouth, no teasing and stroking, just sucking her cum off my cock as she worked to get me off. I felt it getting closer, and she saw it in my eyes, gave me a few more sucks, then sat back on her heels, and put her face up, waiting, and I stroked my shaft. My body tensed from my chest to my toes, and I rose up, and my balls clenched and shot my first blast straight across her lips and nose, and then she opened her mouth and hung her tongue out, as blast after blast shot out, coating her lips and cheeks, laying on her tongue, across her nose, in her hair, and dripped off her chin. As the last drips fell from my cock she licked at the head, then sucked it clean. My knees nearly buckled as she sat down, her beautiful little face smiling and covered in jizz, and began licking her lips, sucking in all the cum she could reach while Mike and Marybeth watched. She made yummy sounds and made a show of it, but she wasn't faking.

I collapsed on the sofa, and later Sue was shaking me to go up to bed, and the next thing I knew I was waking up, the sun streaming through the window. Sue was next to me, still asleep. And I was sober. And I remembered what we had said, and done.

This was going to be a wild vacation, I thought, if no one freaks out this morning. I slipped out of the bed.

12