Five Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we locked up and left. The drive there was uneventful and we got there a little bit before two. We went to the agency in town, got the keys and headed to the house. Sue texted Mike and Marybeth and told them to come straight to the house, they arrived about a half hour later. We hauled the bags in, walked the place, and started to settle in. After an hour of unpacking we split up for a trip into town for provisions. The girls had a food list, and made us a list of wine and other necessities. We doubled the ice – women never have enough ice. A couple of hours later and we were all back at the house. There was an unspoken conversation hidden in secretive and knowing glances, as we all acknowledged that tomorrow night would be the start of four nights of fantasy fulfillment, sexual ecstasy and release, and learning some new things about each other. We were tired from the trip, and nervous, dropping things, everyone unable to concentrate, until halfway through dinner, Sue banged her fork down dramatically.

"Fuck this rule," she stated, "we're all tense, and nervous and distracted, and it's not helping. We can eat light," she waved her hand at the small salads and vegetables they had prepared, "but my food's not settling. We don't have to talk about it all night or in any detail, but I propose we suspend the no talk rule until dinner is over." Everyone looked at her, including me. I didn't want to be the first one to speak out. "Oh, right, I guess no one is nervous and anxious but me, right." Now everyone looked away, guiltily. I looked at Marybeth, she had a little smirk on her face. Then Mike said, "She's right. Just for dinner." I agreed. Marybeth agreed, too, still with a smirk.

"If we don't vent a little, and ease the tension," Sue told us, "we'll end up ruining everything. It could be great, and we'll make it a disaster." We all agreed again. "I don't mean 'ease the tension' like we should all masturbate or have sex. As a matter of fact, I would propose that no one do anything tonight. I really just want to say that I'm still in, still for it. I am more for it than I was a month ago!"

"Anyone else?" Marybeth asked. "Should we all renew our votes? And not do anything tonight?" She looked at Mike. "That includes jerking off!" He made a 'who, me?' shrug.

"I'm in," I said, remembering Marybeth's ejaculating pussy, then added, "even though I have to go two nights." And then I knew that Mike would fuck my wife before me. Still ...

"Absolutely, I'm in," Mike said. Sure, I thought, you'll be fucking Sue tomorrow while your wife watches, I'll be at the movies.

Marybeth's smirk was gone now, replaced by her full, electric smile. "Nice," she said, looking at us. "Bunch of horn dogs." She raised her water glass. "I'm in. I'm way in." She sipped, and so did we.

There was no other talk of what was to come, but you could see that just the acknowledgment of what we were going to do, and that we all wanted to do it, stripped the tension out of us. We were all still tired, but now no one was thinking about what they were going to do tonight – there wouldn't be any sex. So we talked about going to the beach, maybe, and how great the house was, and told funny stories about vacations in the past, and we laughed, and were friends.

We would finish eating, We would clean up, get ready for tomorrow.

And for tomorrow night.

I wondered what stories we would tell at our next vacation.

MIKE'S NIGHT

We spent the day hanging around the beach, usual vacation stuff. Sue seemed preoccupied a lot of the time. We had a late lunch around two, and around three I excused myself and went up to shower, and at four Sue was walking me to the car, kissing me goodbye. "Are you okay?" she asked, and I was touched by her concern.

"Fine," I answered, "I'll bring notes for what to do alone in the town, for everyone," I chuckled.

"You're a sweetheart," she said. "I'm sure everyone will appreciate that."

"And I'm sure," I replied, blowing a kiss, "that Mike is going to appreciate you. I know I do." I pulled away and headed for town.

I spent the night walking a little, seeing some shops, making notes of what looked interesting, how late they were open. It helped me keep my mind off what might be happening at the house. As much as I thought I was prepared, and as much as I knew I would get my night, and Sue would get hers, I felt a few small jealousy pangs, imaging her sucking Mike's dick, or getting fucked by him. I went to the movies, but couldn't concentrate. Around nine the town started closing down, only the bars and restaurants stayed open. I went into one bar, but it was mostly empty, and I had a soda, and felt a little foolish sitting at a booth alone. By ten I was back in the car, and a half hour later I pulled up at the house, but I parked across the street, and closed my eyes and took a nap.

I woke up to a tapping on the window, and opened my eyes to see Marybeth there. I rolled down the window and noticed she was wearing a loose tank top shirt, and one of her boobs had slipped out. I was staring at her nipple when she spoke.

"We're finished, Mike, come on in." I glanced at my watch; it was eleven-thirty.

"Done early?"

"Eight hours is a long time. We're exhausted. We put Sue to bed, she's sleeping." I grabbed my notes and told her I'd pull the car into the driveway. She kissed me on the cheek, said goodnight, then added, "It was great. Sue had fun, we all did. Especially Mike." She smiled, a warm appreciative genuine smile. "She's a trooper." Then she turned and walked back to the house. I noticed as she walked that the shirt did not quite cover her, most of her ass was exposed. I started the car and watched her all the way in, wondering what it looked like from the front. When she got to the door she turned, faced me, and put her hands on her hips, then waved me into the driveway. Her shaved pussy was in full view, and she knew it, the tease. She went in and I pulled the car around, and went inside.

When I got in, the rooms were dark, except the kitchen. Marybeth was drinking a glass of water, and I put my notes on the table, told her what they were. As she drained the glass she was facing me, and her pussy was in full view. She saw me looking at it.

"Giving it some air," she joked, "it's still draining." I laughed, and she came to me, and kissed me on the cheek, said goodnight again. "I'll see you in the morning. Go to bed." I watched her ass as she left. I got a glass of water and headed for our room to see Sue.

The lights were off; so I turned them on, not wanting to undress in the dark in an unfamiliar room. Sue was lieing on the bed on her back, asleep. Unconscious was more like it, as the light didn't even make her stir. She was naked, and I went to the bed to look at her. I felt a little like a peeping tom, sneaking a peek at my own wife. But I looked anyway. She was beautiful, and peaceful and sexy laying there. And then I saw the remnants of her night.

There was cum, some still moist, but mostly dried, on her face and in her hair. Facial, I thought, smiling. There was some on her tits, too, and her fat pink nipples looked swollen. Then I saw that her pussy was shaved completely smooth, just a pinkie's width above her slit. Fucking hot, I thought. Her legs were slightly apart, and I could see dried cum there, too, and her labia looked a little swollen. Guilt got the better of me then, and I pulled the sheet up to cover her, and kissed her forehead as she slept. I smelled sex. Seemed like she enjoyed herself. They might've cleaned her up before putting her to bed!

I started getting undressed, and noticed Sue's 'other' bag, the one she brought for her night. She'd taken it out of the closet, left it open a little. I was very tempted to steal a peek inside, but talked myself out of it. I would, after all, get a first-hand look in the next twenty-four hours. I finished undressing and went to bed, involuntary images of my petite, sweet wife doing totally nasty things with our friends invading my head. It was all I could do not to jerk off.

In the morning I woke to an empty bed, and the sound of Sue in the shower in our room's bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, naked, drying her hair, and saw me watching her. She smiled, a full happy and satisfied smile. "You like?" she asked, knowing I was staring at the new hairstyle between her legs.

"Very much. Good morning." She came to me, and kissed me on the forehead, avoiding my morning breath. "I saw it last night. You were out."

"I was exhausted."

I grinned. "Was it good?"

She gave me a finger wagging. "No talking until it's over, remember?" She grinned mysteriously then, and added. "But yeah. It was. And tonight it's my turn!" She stepped back, stood with her legs apart a little. "Really, you like it? It feels great, I have to admit. Just walking turns me on!"

"It's fabulous, I love it." I looked at her, gave her a knowing wink. "And it looked especially good last night."

"Oh, you animal. C'mon, get up and get showered. I'll see you for breakfast."

A half hour later I came into the kitchen to the sound of the three of them laughing. I said good morning to everyone, kissed my wife for real, and grabbed some coffee. As promised, we were eating light, some muffins and berries and fruit. The girls had arranged all the meals, and meat was suspiciously absent. They said because it weighs you down. I found out different later.

They couldn't talk about last night, but I told them what I did, and went through my notes. Marybeth was grateful, saying they'd come in handy, and promised to add to them for Mike and Sue. She also brought up the schedule, and we all agreed that four to midnight might be too long, and that eleven would be fine, so no one had to sleep in the car.

We ran small errands after breakfast, went to the beach. Marybeth went back early to fix the late lunch, and get ready to go out. Mike, Sue and I returned around three, and a little before four, Mike walked Marybeth out, and Sue went upstairs to shower and get ready.

12