Five Numbers and the Bonus Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers

Julie jumped to her feet in her first act of defiance since Lee had started to break her down. She thrust her face into Pete's.

"No FUCKING way! I am NOT a whore!"

Pete grabbed her wrists and held her. He was over six feet tall and two hundred pounds. It was no contest. Laughing at her he told her the score.

"Julie, Julie, Julie...tut, tut. Such hostility and towards a man that's thinking...only thinking mind you, of co-signing a cheque for one hundred grand."

Julie sagged and fell to the floor.

Lee walked towards her and stood over her.

"You'd be stupid to quit now. You wouldn't get the cheque and we'd have a tape of you stripped to a small pair of white panties sucking the cock off someone who wasn't your husband. It would ruin your life if you didn't go through with this."

"What do you want now then?" She asked. Totally defeated.

"Sit on the desk." Lee instructed her.

With as much dignity as she could muster Julie climbed onto the big piece of antique oak and perched her ass on the edge.

Lee passed her the scissors. Without even having to be told she snipped them either side. Raising her pert ass she pulled them from her body. Lee held out his hand and she passed the little lacy garment to him. He turned to Pete and smiled.

He inspected them and showed his friend the discoloured patch he'd found.

"Soaking!"

Pete had the camera zoomed in on the now completely naked female. She had her legs closed but her neatly trimmed bush was still on display.

"Go on babe, pretend we are not here. Work that pussy. I want to see some fingering action."

She turned almost purple with embarrassment at the way that she was being talked to.

"Get on with it or I'll use my belt on your ass!"

Julie placed her two feet on the desk and leant back on one arm. Pete moved closer with the camera. In no rush Julie slowly opened her thighs, exposing a wet and swollen sex. The pink flesh of her hidden treasures now blatantly on display to them. Julie was actually starting to enjoy the performance. Two men with eyes out on stalks taking in her every movement. If they wanted a whore that is what they would get. She slowly stroked herself and her face couldn't hide the lust she felt. Her eyes burned bright with desire. Julie's fingers found her clitoris and soon she was in ecstasy.

She was quite a sight now, working her pussy for her own gratification, not caring about the two control freaks and the camera. She was moaning with pleasure as she rolled her hips, knees splayed wide open and all her womanhood on display. Her inhibitions totally lost.

Lee went to her and took one of those gorgeous tits in his hand. Julie never broke stride with her fingering as he trapped the engorged nipple between his thumb and finger. Pete had closed in to really capture the action with close-ups.

Julie kept up the intensity of her frigging. The low moans and shallow breathing were music to the ears of the two men. They had both wanted to see this hot bitch wank herself off and they were seeing it in spades. The camcorder was capturing the sights and sounds for them to review time and again. The sound of fingers slopping in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

Pete could stand it no more. He began to strip. Julie was ready for the main show. He placed the camera on a cabinet and carefully checked the action was being caught in the viewfinder.

Lee was already undressed so he pushed the once haughty housewife onto her back. All pretence gone, Julie led back on the green leather of the desktop and wriggled her lovely ass to the edge. Lee needed no further encouragement. He took his tool in his hand and guided it into her gash. He threw her legs over his shoulders and pulled himself deep into her welcoming pussy. Soon he was pounding into her, relieving the tension of several years of lusting after her.

The now naked Pete moved around and took her by her blonde mane.

"Suck me off bitch!" he commanded as he pulled her mouth onto his tool.

The sounds of Julie in the high state of arousal she was were filling the room.

"Fuck, fuck..0h! fuck me...yeah..nghh!...NNNGGGHH!"

Pete rubbed his cock around her mouth and cheeks. Just as her lips formed the perfect "O" in the midst of Lee's shafting he pushed it past her soft lips and into her mouth.

With Lee now fucking her with longer, deeper strokes it was obvious he was trying to hold off from cumming into her too soon. Lee was watching his friend face fuck Julie. No finesse at all! Pete was just ramming into her as he held her head by her hair. Lee smiled as he saw Pete look straight at the lens and give a wink! Playing to the cameras even as Julie sucked him off!

Lee took a nipple in each and roughly squeezed her big, succulent tits. He was about to fulfil his desire and fill her with his cum. He could feel her the hot walls of her cunt contracting on his thick tool. He was deep into her and their pubic hair mingled at the end of every long stroke.

Julie had now given herself completely to these men body and soul. They were pleasuring her as never before. At this moment in time she would do ANYTHING they commanded her to.

Lee couldn't take any more. He gripped her tits hard, and shot his load into her. Thrust after thrust and jet after jet of his cum mixed with her juices. Even in his spent state Lee was already getting aroused once again.

It was from watching Pete and Julie. He stared intently as she was gagging desperately on Pete's large tool. He was forcing her to deep throat him and Julie was struggling for air.

"You want me to take it out babes? Okay!"

And with that he slowly pulled his cock from her mouth but before Julie could sigh with relief a stream of hot cum hit her face. Pete had wanted to see the prick tease wearing his seed as a badge of her submission. He pulled her upright and she tottered over to where he was leading her.

Pete pointed her in the direction of the camera. He had intended her cum spattered face to be the last action on the DVD they would make.

She turned around and saw Lee finally signing the cheque.

Pete had the last words though.

"Sorry Julie, that's a company cheque and requires two signatures."

End of Chapter One.

*

All feedback negative or positive replied to.

Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers
12