Five Planets: Cunny Honey

Story Info
Bee-creatures have taste for different kind of flower.
7.6k words
4.36
26k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on characters created for "The Princess Has Come Of Age"

"Commence mission log, ESV Prometheus, Captain Elizabeth Daniels commanding. Earthdate September 21st 2271. Earth Command has instructed us to seek out habitable worlds in preparation for the colonization programme that it shortly intends to commence. After some weeks, long range sensors have picked up a small planet that may be suitable, and we are moving in to investigate."

The Earth Science Vessel Prometheus moved through space, approaching a small blue and green world in a small solar system of four planets. It looked like a miniature version of the Sol system, the first planet closest to the sun being a small, hot world of molten rock and toxic fumes. The second planet, much further out, was the one the Prometheus was most interested in, and it closely resembles Earth, despite the fact that there was little sign of intelligent life. Even further out was a large blue coloured gas world with two sets of rings, each on a different axis. The final planet, so far away from it's own sun that it was barely noticeable, was a tiny world of ice and rock. It was doubtful that anything could live there, though the ship was too far away for sensors to pick up any signs of life.

On board the ship, Undergraduate Officer Zoe Daniels walked the long corridors to the bridge, a data pad held under her arm. The pad contained the results of her analysis of a type four nebulae the ship had passed through a few days ago. Though the nebulae bore no significance to their primary mission, the ship also doubled as a science college, and Zoe was one of its senior students. EarthGov, Earth's international governing body, had decided that the best form of education for it's young people was field experience. For this reason, ships such as the Prometheus were crewed with a number of students as well as fully qualified officers. Their studies comprised of normal duties that were recorded and finally assessed on or near the student's 18th birthday. So far on her tour of duty as an Undergraduate Officer, Zoe had investigated various spatial anomalies and phenomena and had taken part in a number of planetary surveys. This report would be her last college assignment, but only as long as she got it in on time. It was her 18th birthday tomorrow, and the deadline for final submissions was 18:30. Half an hour from now. Hopefully her tutor, the ship's Chief Science Officer, would be at her post on the bridge. Otherwise Zoe didn't think she had any hope of getting the report in on time.

The bridge of the Prometheus was a hive of noise and activity. As well as the sound of the massive hyperdrive engine, which was a low background buzz throughout the ship, there were the beeps and buzzes of various computers and systems. Runners dashed around the large area, passing messages between departments and waiting for reports to be signed. The quietest part of the room was the forward command deck. This compact section was right at the front of the bridge, laid out in a circular pattern around a 3D holographic display screen. The command deck housed the terminals for navigation, operations, tactical and sensors. Navigation was the closest to the holoscreen, with the captain and first officer chair's positioned just behind. The remaining stations formed a curved line behind the captain's chair, and a low wall separated the area from the rest of the bridge.

The lift door onto the bridge opened and Zoe stepped out into a bustle of activity. Far in front of her, she could see the planet they were approaching in glorious three-dimensional detail on the viewer. Dodging the mass of staff in the busier section of the bridge, Zoe made her way towards the command deck, glancing around her as she went to make sure the science officer wasn't at one of the science stations back here. It turned out that the woman was at her other post, in the first officer's chair, right at the front of the bridge. Taking advantage of her relationship with the ship's captain, Zoe strode confidently down to the front of the command deck.

"Hi, mom. Hi, Commander." The 18-year-old moved across the deck to stand between the two senior officers as they sat in their seats.

"Hi, Zoe. What can we do for you?" Her mother asked, looking up at her daughter as she came into view.

"I've just finished my report on my analysis of the nebulae we passed through. I wanted to hand it in personally, before I ran out of time."

"Thank you, Zoe." Commander Deniston replied, as she took the data pad from the teenager. "I'm sure it will make an excellent addition to your portfolio." Zoe's mother immediately changed the subject.

"We've just been talking about you, actually," she said, with a glance at her first officer. "Your final assessment is tomorrow, and both Lauren and I thought it would be a good idea if you took command of the planetary survey mission. A kind of practical examination." Zoe looked shocked and surprised.

"But I thought only full officers could take commands. Surely I won't be eligible until after my moderation?"

"Being the Captain's daughter gives you more privileges than just free access to the bridge," Captain Daniels said with a smile. "So, what do you think?"

"I think it's excellent," Zoe answered, a wide grin on her face. "When do I start?"

"Well, I advise you wait until tomorrow before you take a trip down to the surface," her mother suggested. "But you may want to spend some time picking your team."

"Picking my team? Hasn't one already been assigned?"

"Not unless you've done it, already. You're the commanding officer. Choosing your staff is your job. A database of all crewmembers with the relevant skills has already been downloaded to your personal computer."

"Then, if you don't mind, I'd like to get started right away." The captain nodded, and Zoe turned and left the bridge.

"How do you think she'll do?" the captain asked her first officer and science chief.

"I think she'll be fantastic."

"Funny," the captain said with a smile. "I had the same idea."

Zoe pressed the palm sensor at the entrance to her quarters, and the door slid open. She stepped through, and the door closed again behind her. Her quarters were quite large, and consisted of three rooms. The doorway entered onto a fairly large living area, with large comfortable chairs under the window, and a glass dining table in the middle with four dining chairs positioned round it. There was a large plant in one corner of the room, and a holographic entertainment system in another.

"Computer," Zoe said, tugging at the fastening on the collar of her jumpsuit, and pulling away the front panel of the uniform. "How many crew records are in the database for the planetary survey mission?" The answer came back immediately, the computer speaking in the warm, youthful tones of man somewhere in his 20's or 30's.

"There are 3,340 records on file for crewmembers with the necessary skills for this mission." Zoe sighed, and pulled at the back of the jumpsuit. The whole upper portion of her Undergraduate officers uniform fell away, revealing a strong upper body that was well looked after. Her firm, medium sized breasts were encased in a white, frilly bra that covered the girl's entire globes. Kicking off her shoes, she stepped through into the bedroom, and pulled down the leggings of the all-in-one jumpsuit. They slid down her long, slim legs with ease, and then she slowly lifted one leg at a time to pull them off her feet.

Zoe's bedroom was about half the size of the living room, which still meant it was quite large. There was a large, soft bed against one wall of the room, and a washbasin on the other. Next to the door that connected the room to the living area, there was a long desk with a swivel chair and two computer terminals. One was built into the surface of the desk itself; the other was a laptop style machine. On the same wall as the washbasin, but a little further along, was a wardrobe and chest of drawers.

"What are the skills that have been selected as important for this mission?" Zoe asked the computer, tossing the uniform onto her bed.

"Atmospheric analysis, geology, biological studies, agriculture, molecular biology, biotechnology ..."

"Computer, stop!" Zoe almost yelled the command, collapsing onto the bed in her bra and knickers. She had an idea this was going to take longer than she'd thought. Rolling over onto her front, she propped her head up in her hands and spoke again. "Computer, how many people have all required skills for this mission?" The answer came back immediately.

"None." Not that she really expected otherwise, but it was worth eliminating the possibility.

"How many have three or more?"

"2,453," the computer responded. Zoe smiled. Getting better, she thought. Reaching behind her back, she unsnapped the clasp of her bra, then rolled back over and sat up. She delicately slid the shoulder straps down her smooth arms, the back of her hands softly caressing her skin as she did so. As she slipped the cups away from her chest, her breasts spilled out and she felt her nipples harden slightly in the cool air conditioning of the room. She dropped the bra on top of her uniform, and stepped into the bathroom.

There were only two items in the tiny bathroom, a toilet and a shower. With a single action, Zoe released the adhesive fastening that ran down one side of her knickers, and with a whisper they fell away. Totally naked now, Zoe pressed the button that would switch on the shower, and stepped under the nozzle. Closing her eyes, she rubbed her hands through her hair and listened to the water bouncing off the floor of the shower. She liked to close her eyes when she first got in. It helped maintain the illusion that she was actually washing in real water. After a few moments, though, she opened her eyes and looked up at the sonic dispenser. The machine dispensed audio waves at a frequency that blasted away dirt and other particles, but was harmless to the human body. The designers had even been able to tune the frequency so that it sounded like real water.

"Computer, remove all records from the database that do not have three or more of the relevant mission skills." There was a beep, then the computer spoke.

"Affirmative. Selected records deleted."

"Order the remaining records by level of experience relevant to the mission, and begin audio output."

"Acknowledged." After only a moment to sort the 2,453 records, the computer continued. "Record one: Fulham, Rachel – Undergraduate Officer, science department. Age 16. Primary field: Biological studies."

Zoe rubbed and stroked at her body as the computer continued to speak. Unlike water, sonic waves didn't need rubbing with hands or cloths in order to help with cleaning, but Zoe enjoyed doing it anyway. She caressed her breasts, stroked her smooth, firm belly and round her navel, and slipped her hands between her legs. After a few moments, all that were needed in a sonic shower, she got out and switched the shower off. The computer was still rambling its list of staff.

"Record twelve: Haywood, Phillip – Ensign, security department ..."

"Computer, hold! Why have security officers been recommended for this mission?" Zoe was concerned when she heard a security officer was on the list. All off-ship missions carried an element of risk, but every member of the crew was trained to defend themselves, both with a stunner and in unarmed combat. Security officers were only used if there was a known threat involved in the mission.

"Sensor scans show clusters of primitive humanoid life forms, as well as large synthetic structures throughout the planet's surface. Additional tactical support is recommended." Returning to her room, Zoe opened the wardrobe and looked for something comfortable in which to spend the rest of the evening. Another advantage of the sonic shower was that there was no need to dry off. She could step out of the shower and get dressed straight away. Finding a red, sexy, revealing nightdress, she removed it from the cupboard and held it up against her naked body. What a shame there was no one she could wear it for, she thought, as she dropped it into a pile on the floor and stepped into it. Drawing it up her body, she slid the straps over her shoulders and adjusted the front so it showed more of her breasts. Just because she didn't have a man, didn't mean she couldn't make herself look sexy. She walked over to her desk and picked up her computer terminal. Carrying it over to the sofa, she sat down.

"Computer, transfer sorted data to my personal terminal, and continue from previous record." With a ping, the computer came on, with Ensign Haywood's file on the screen. Zoe snuggled down to complete her task.

***

The next morning, Zoe once more walked down the corridors of the ship with a data pad held under her arm. This time, she also bore a pin badge on the right breast of her uniform, an insignia that she was a temporary commanding officer. The information on the pad included the records of the five-crew members she had chosen for the mission, and details of initial scans that had been made of the planets surface. Stopping in front of a closed door, she pressed a button and the door slid open. Beyond the doorway was a fully equipped lab, and standing in the middle waiting for her was her team.

"Good morning, people," she said with a nod, stepping into the room as the door slid shut behind her. "I'm Acting-Commander Daniels. Our mission is to survey the planet below and to provide a detailed report to the Captain outlining whether or not it is a suitable choice for colonization." Looking down at the information on her pad, she continued, "Haywood and Cox, who have been selected as security escort. For some reason, the computer seems to think there may be a threat down there. Undergrad. Fulham, you will be our biological expert. Crewman Reed, you have been selected for your knowledge of molecular and atmospheric analysis; though I am aware you have other skills that will be useful. The four of you will be accompanying me to the planet surface. The rest of you will assist with the analysis and the report when we return. Are there any questions?" There were shakes of the head and a few mumbles of the negative. "Okay. Those on the away team, prepare your equipment and meet me in hanger bay two in thirty minutes." With that, she turned and left the room, returning to her quarters to collect her own equipment.

Once she was safely back in her room, she collapsed onto her bed with a sigh and rolled over. She had been so nervous about that initial briefing, and had thought she was going to make a complete mess of it. Even though she now held the temporary rank of Commander, she knew there was at least one officer in there who would normally outrank her. She'd been worried that he might have resented a junior officer giving him orders, but he hadn't said anything. At least, not yet. Getting up of the bed, she walked over to the wardrobe and opened the top cupboard, removing her personal side arm and her Personal Data Unit. The PDU was almost a handheld computer, capable of scanning the immediate area and taking visual and audio recordings, as well as numerous other things. Slipping both items into the relevant pouches on her uniform, she turned and left the room.

***

The shuttle touched down on a large area of flat grassland. Following procedure for missions where a security escort was present, Haywood and Cox were the first off the ship. Like everyone else, they had side arm stunners, but these were kept in their pouches. In their hands they carried large, bulky disrupter rifles, capable of vaporizing any life form at fifty metres. Thankfully, this most lethal setting was rarely used, as it was possible to reset the weapon to a heavy stun setting, which was what both weapons were on at the moment. Once both guards had secured the landing area, the other three crewmembers disembarked, each with their PDUs out, and each conducting their own particular scans.

"I'm picking up a settlement of humanoids about a mile in that direction," Fulham reported, pointing in the direction of a light forest. "And some kind of organic structures, over there." The girl pointed in the opposite direction, where the ground dipped into a valley of rolling plains.

"Okay, we'll split up," Zoe decided. "Rachel, you take Cox and check out the settlement. But be careful, and keep out of sight. Reed and Haywood, your with me. Meet back here in one hour" She set out in the direction of the structures that Rachel had detected, Reed and Haywood following close behind.

Zoe could see the strange objects as soon as they cleared the dip, but couldn't make them out at their current distance. From where they were, they looked like giant balls of ice, but Zoe knew this was impossible, as ice wouldn't have lasted in this temperature.

"What do you think, Reed?" she asked, as the three of them jogged down the hill.

"I don't know. My PDU is picking up traces of acetic, lactic and amino acids, as well as white blood cells and other organic compounds."

"Picking up anything that could have made them?" Zoe asked, looking at the readouts on her own display.

"Not at the moment. But I am starting to pick up faint life signs from inside the structures."

"Faint? You mean their injured?" There was concern in the commander's voice now. Whenever an injured life form was detected, they had a moral obligation to assist.

"I don't think so. They're either too far away, or they're being shielded by the structures." The young woman checked the readings on the pad. "I'll know more when we get closer." At that moment Ensign Haywood, who had gone on to scout ahead, jogged back towards them.

"No signs of life, sir. And nothing else I can see out of the ordinary, apart from those weird structures."

"Could you get a better look at them?" Zoe asked him, the three of them continuing their trek towards the mounds in question.

"Sorry, sir. Just looked likes mounds of ice or glass from where I was." The Commander nodded, and the three of them moved on, continuing to make scans of the planet as they did so.

Twenty minutes later, the trio arrived at the first of the large, strange looking structures. They stood in the middle of a large, open green field that stretched off in all directions as far as they could see. The mounds seemed to be made of some hard, clear material, though it was so thick it was difficult to see far inside. The texture of the things were like stalactites, as though they had been formed by some kind of liquid dripping from above, which had dried and hardened as it trickled down.

"I'm getting better scans of the molecular composition of the things now, Commander," Reed said, as she examined the readouts of her PDU. "They seem to be comprised mainly of dead organic cells and various acids. My PDU is suggesting that the compound is ..." The girl suddenly stopped and blushed, looking over at the security officer who was standing behind Daniels.

"What is it?" Zoe asked, as she watched the girl continue to look between her and the PDU, and the male security officer.

"Sir, its ..., well ..." She beckoned for the commander to come and look at the display herself. Zoe gave the security officer a confused shrug, and then walked over to stand behind the Undergraduate Officer and peer at the display over her shoulder.

"Oh," she said, raising an eyebrow when she saw what was on the display. "I see. I wonder how it ended up like that?" Zoe looked over at the strange transparent, rocky like formation that the Ensign was now examining for some kind of opening. She turned back to the other girl and they grinned at each other, wondering if the security guard would still be fingering the formation like he was if he knew what it was made from.