Five Ring Circus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
853 Followers

A short time later the blue girl's lips left Rob's cock, and then her fingers pulled slowly out of his ass. Rob experienced a moment of regret, and then he felt sudden pain as she suddenly forced something slippery but much bigger into his ass. His eyes widened in shock and he looked up and saw that the girls were all standing behind the men as if they were fucking them. Rob felt the huge thing in his ass, not moving just there, and he realised that in some way they were. They must be using strap on cocks, he thought, his mind desperately trying not to think of the other possibility. The thing in his ass was warm, fleshy and it felt very real. It also had a pulse. Rob finally realised that he was being fucked by a lady boy.

Rob bucked and strained to try and dislodge the unwanted intruder, but the bindings held firm and his body hardly moved at all. He must have struggled for at least a couple of minutes with the cock motionless inside him. Finally his attacker leaned forward.

"Relax," a low, sexy voice whispered into his ear, "I no want to hurt you." He shook his head, but the cock in his ass started moving slowly, pushing forward and back in tiny movements. The initial searing pain had faded a bit, and although the cock still hurt him it was not as bad as it had been at first. Rob's mind screamed at him. This was not a woman fucking him, it was a man, and he knew that because women did not have cocks. Rob cursed Steff in his mind. Steff was the ringleader in their little group, the biggest alpha male amongst a huge group of alpha males. Steff got them into trouble regularly, but even highly trained, super fit professional killers like they were needed to blow off some steam sometimes and Steff somehow always got them into the best sort of trouble and then managed to get them out of it again. Well, he had up until now. Rob had known what Steff had in mind for the girl as soon as he had started looking for a quiet alley, and that was why he had decided to stand guard instead of fucking the girl himself early on. He was a bit uncertain with the idea. Sure she was just a little brown fucker like the rest of them, but she seemed to be too scared, and in this city there were always a lot people around to see what was going on. Rob felt his attacker's balls hit his cheeks, and realised the hard cock was fully inside his ass. He thought he heard a moan of pleasure from behind him during a brief quiet moment in the thumping dance music.

More women walked into the room, and they were dressed in the same way as those who were already there. The one in blue walked toward Rob and he looked at her anxiously. He couldn't see a tell-tale bulge in her bikini, but he hadn't seen one on any of the girls earlier either, although then he hadn't really been looking. She smiled as she looked at him, but it was the smile of a predator that was closing in on a kill. Rob looked away and saw movement. All of the first group were obviously fucking the asses of his buddies, and the attackers were obviously enjoying themselves. The men obviously weren't. He looked down again quickly; because that was an image he did not want to see. The new blue girl, boy, thing, (he didn't know what to call it) went behind Rob and he felt another mouth go around his now shrunken cock. The cock in his ass didn't miss a beat, in fact it might have sped up a bit. Rob's nerves were screaming at him, but the message was mixed. He didn't want to like it, but in a way it was sort of nice. His cock surprised him and responded quickly to the new stimulation, this one was at least as good as the first one at sucking cock. Rob tried to blot out the feeling of being fucked while concentrating on the feeling of being sucked, but it didn't work. Somehow the two were tied irrevocably together.

It might have been two minutes later or ten minutes later, Rob had lost his sense of time, but he felt the build-up of an approaching orgasm. It felt really weird, because his cock was still only three quarters hard, and it hadn't been fully hard at all while he had been getting this particular blow job. But he knew he was going to cum and he felt the mouth around his cock grip him harder, and the cock in his ass pump him harder too. He soon shot into the waiting mouth in what was undoubtedly the best orgasm of his life. His cum sprayed in long blasts, and those blasts peaked spectacularly at those times when the cock inside him was buried to the hilt. He had desperately tried to hate what they were doing to him, but he didn't. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but it was great. He kept his eyes tightly closed, he didn't want to see if any of the other guys felt the same, and he didn't want them to see him like this. The repetitive motion of the cock pounding into his ass got faster again, and Rob guessed the person fucking him was getting close too. The lips around his cock were gone now and he could feel the tension rise as the cock in his ass hammered into him. He hoped desperately that whoever it was would pull out before they came, but the first squirt up his ass dispelled that hope as the cock finally slammed as deep inside him as it could go, and pulsed repeatedly, spraying streams of cum that he could feel each time.

Rob felt awful. Not only had he taken a cock up his ass, but he had to admit that it had been good, and although he had felt enormously relieved when the intruding thing had shrunken down and been gently pulled from his ass he had also felt a bit sad and empty too. All of his taunts and teasing aimed at gays now came back to haunt him, and he knew that he had to think about that too. But he told himself that he had been forced, and gays actually wanted it, so that was really totally different.

"Look at me," the red girl's voice commanded, and Rob reluctantly opened his eyes and looked up at her. She was standing in the middle of the circle of men again, but now, with the exception of her heels, her clothes were gone. Rob shuddered as he saw her cock hanging down, glistening with moisture, and he watched in appalled fascination as a final dribble of cum slowly oozed out of the end of it, and then fell to the floor. This was not a girl; it was a man, and a very angry man. The angry man suddenly strode across and cracked his whip on Steff's back again making Steff jerk from the sudden attack.

"When I say look at me you do now," he said, and Steff, who had been staring at the floor, looked up slowly. Rob could see the tears on his face.

"You just be teach what is good," the red lady boy said, "and was so good that all you did to cum with cock up ass." He turned around and smiled at each man triumphantly.

"Now we mix you cum together, and we put on you head to remember. No try avoid or will be many worse." One of the other lady boys, who was now also naked, gave a bowl to the first one, and he went straight to Steff, dipped his hand into the bowl and went to put some on his head. Steff ducked his head away, but the lady boy had been ready for that and slapped the mixture into Steff's eyes instead. Steff reared back in pain and shook his head desperately. The lady boy moved around to Rob. He managed to hold himself still as the evil mixture was put onto his hair. It felt awful. One by one each of the men endured being anointed, and when he finally got back to the very red eyed Steff the lady boy turned the bowl over on his head and rubbed it in. He walked back to the middle of the circle and Rob suddenly screamed into his gag as anther cock unexpectedly shoved its way brutally into his already sore ass. He had totally forgotten about the people behind him. He saw the others had been given the same treatment too and the lady boy laughed.

"Now,"' he shouted manically, "we teach you what is bad."

The cock in Rob was vicious. It slammed into him over and over, sometimes pulling out completely before shoving its way back in. A couple of times Rob tried to clench his ass to keep it out, but this only hurt him more and he gave up on that idea, instead trying to zone out and think of other things. That really didn't work as his tears of pain mixed with the dribbles of cum that ran down his face. He tried looking sideways, but then he saw Steff being pounded just as harshly. Rob put his head back down, and tried to simply look at the floor. He was quite sure he was about to pass out from the pain as his head swam and the rhythm of the beats from next door were matched by the thrusts of the lady boy who was fucking him. More movement in front of Rob made him look up, and a new group of lady boys walked into the room. This lot were naked and their cocks were all hard and pointing up. The things, Rob couldn't decide if they were men or women, varied from very pretty to very ugly, and they slowly walked in circles watching the bound men eagerly.

Rob saw the thing fucking Carl lift a hand as it shoved deeply into him, twitching, and the nearest one from the group walking went to stand beside it. As soon as the first pulled its cock out the second took its place and jammed theirs in. Carls face was red with anger, and streaked with cum, sweat and tears, but he was powerless. On Rob's left the one fucking Jimmy finished too, and was immediately replaced by the one who was nearest at the time. Rob looked at the three that remained and knew that one of them would fuck him soon. One was very attractive, despite its very hard and fair sized cock, the other two were quite masculine and ugly, one sporting a huge cock that looked bigger than Rob's and the other had a quite small one. Rob wondered why he wanted the pretty one to take him rather than the one with the small cock. Was he really less gay if the man fucking him looked more like a woman? He felt the cock in his ass squirt and looked up in horror as the one with the massive cock grinned and walked eagerly toward him.

As the large cock rammed brutally into his ass Rob did black out for a time. He regained his senses slowly, his brain trying to blot out the reality of what was happening to him. There were another five of the creatures walking around, watching keenly as the five men were raped for the third time in the same night. Rob just wanted it to be over, he wanted them to kill him and finish the job. He knew he could never face the other men in this room again; he couldn't face the other men from his unit, his commanders, his family, his friends and definitely not his fiancée who sent him letters every week telling him how much she missed him. He probably had AIDS now, and what they had been carefully saving for their wedding night could never happen. He felt the cock in his ass finally squirt and he didn't even look up to see who was going to fuck him next. He no longer cared.

Rob was furious. Furious with the stupid girl who got in their way and made this happen, furious with Steff for suggesting that they fuck her, furious with the other men for not saying no, furious with all the mutants who were now fucking him and his buddies, but most of all he was furious with his own body for betraying him. The new thing fucking him had reached around his leg and was toying with his cock which, despite the agony in his asshole, was stiffening up. He could feel the vibrations of the music through the bench he was strapped to, and that was somehow stimulating him too. Rob had offered no resistance when the new cock squelched into his torn ass, but was relieved to find it was noticeably smaller and a bit less painful than the one before it. But he could feel that there was cum running out of his ass, rolling down his legs or dribbling over his balls before falling to the floor. He could feel the drops of sweat landing on his back as the thing fucking him worked feverishly in the humid night, slamming its body into him with all the energy it could muster. He could feel dried cum on his face, not just his own cum, which was bad enough, but also the cum of the other men who were on the receiving end of this torture. He hoped desperately that the salty taste in his mouth was his sweat.

"You now all feel what poor girl feel," the self-appointed ringmaster shouted.

"You have been rape badly three time, you have felt not wanted cum be in you, you have bad experience that no how you try you ever forget." It looked around at its captive audience.

"Alcohol not lose these feeling, drugs not lose these feeling, even head doctor not lose these feeling, only death lose these feeling." It turned slowly again.

"I maybe let you live and see who got brave to take own life. No one, I think, because you all bully who hurt weak one." It looked again at all of them, waiting for each to meet its gaze.

"You pick on gay boy many time yes?" They stared blankly at the angry figure in front of them.

"I got man body and woman need, and because that I get tease and hurt all day." It paused for some time.

"I get hurt by men like you, men who not know and not care. Some of men beat me; some of men rape me, some do both." It stared again at each man.

"In many place man who fuck man not gay only man who is get fuck is gay. Now, no way how think, you all gay man. Some you will be still gay, and some try to show not, but you all have this remember all life, and we give you more thing to remember." It grinned evilly.

"I say you before my rule of ten, now you get to try. Each you now has four cum in ass, and we not stop before ten." Rob shook his head desperately.

"You lucky I not make thirty, ten time what you did to girl... Come in," it shouted and more of the creatures came into the room, all of them noticeably ready for action.

"You might find help you think of us as girl with thing extra," the ringmaster shouted, "we do, and here law do too. Have happy fucks, many men pay much for what we give you tonight for free." It laughed as Rob braced himself for yet another attack.

Twice more Rob's ass was opened and used by one of the creatures before they made a change which was totally unexpected. They loosened off his bonds and rolled him onto his back before binding his arms to the floor mounts again and suspending his legs by tying ropes off two girders in the roof. He tried to resist as soon as they released him, but his body refused to work anymore and he was too weak to put up more than a token resistance. As another of the lady boys approached Rob he dropped his head back, but just saw that most of the others were now on their backs too. He looked back at the person between his legs, and it smiled at him and then entered him. Rob moaned with at least some masochistic pleasure, and felt a strange and totally new stimulation as the intruding cock started to fuck him and found a previously unexplored place. The thing was attractive, and from the waist up it was definitely all woman.

Rob decided to think of them exactly as the ringmaster had said; they were girls with something extra, not men. She reached forward and grabbed his cock, running her thumb up the vein as she fucked him. Despite his negative intentions Rob shivered in pleasure. Rob watched in fascination as the woman expertly stroked him to full size while never missing a beat, and then he watched in amazement as she carefully worked both of them up to cum almost together. Rob watched the first blast of his own cum erupt and land on his stomach and then he felt hers shooting inside him. Rob nodded his thanks, and she smiled as she left and another girl approached. She was shorter, and a bit chubby, but Rob liked how her hair was cut with a fringe just above her wide dark eyes, and her tits looked really fine. She'd be a seven out of ten Rob decided, but maybe an eight if her cock was a bit bigger. He closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to un-think what had just happened in his head.

The ninth girl was ugly, maybe only a four, and she was only seeking her own pleasure. She fucked Rob hard and seemed to be relieved when she finally shot her load into his battered and brutalised ass. The final girl was a nine, beautiful and young with short hair cut in a bob and very long pierced nipples crowning firm but small tits. She expertly coaxed another dribble of cum from Rob's cock too, and her long curved cock was just the right shape to properly stimulate his prostate. Rob was still smiling when the cloth covered his face and he lost consciousness again.

"One cum three more time, two cum two more time and two cum one more time," Soo said, and Beer grinned.

"I think five ring circus maybe make all gay," she said happily, "I hope this happen."

"What their government do now?" Soo asked.

"They ask if someone saw thing, and everyone they ask say no. They not do thing with no suspect, that just way it is."

"And they will want hide what they do too."

"Yes, but because tomorrow that very hard thing to do."

The press arrived first, because they got the first call. A suspected bomb outside the embassy of such an important country was going to get maximum coverage despite the immediate danger to the crews. A stolen old green van with white painted windows was soon identified as the suspect vehicle, and a perimeter was set up. Before much more could happen the van rocked, at first a little and then more. A man in a bomb suit approached and shouted. There were replies and soon the man in the bomb suit gingerly opened the door. News services world-wide showed the footage of the dazed and manacled men emerging from the van wearing ridiculously short dresses and wigs that were firmly glued on. They walked very gingerly as they were led away, and there was a lot of speculation about the stains on their faces too. Even more questions were raised when it was leaked to the media who they really were. What the world didn't see was the five asses that had fresh tattoos saying 'I took 10 cocks in 6 hours', and three cocks that had 'rapist' tattooed boldly on them.

Rob was in a new uniform, but it felt wrong. No matter what the size the uniform was it didn't fit him anymore. But it wouldn't be for very much longer.

"The tribunal is ready for you now," said the orderly, and Rob nodded. He wondered yet again as he carefully stood up what the hell he was going to tell them. What had the others said? When it was all over what could he do, where could he go?

Rob desperately needed a friend and some guidance, but nobody did anything about it, because that was just the way it was.

bb1212
bb1212
853 Followers
12