Five Simple Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK then, fine. Next?"

"Three. Nothing public. If you want to dress me up in women's clothing or some such, fine, but I really don't want to be forced to go out in public like that. That sort of public humiliation is something I'm really not into."

"OK," she said, "so what about if I wanted to make you to go to work wearing a bra and panties?"

"That's fine," he said. "If it's underwear and no-one else can see it, then no problem. Out of interest, is that something you'd like to make me do?"

"It had crossed my mind, the thought of seeing you at work knowing you were wearing a pair of frilly silk panties under your suit, that's a turn on for me."

"OK then, rule four. No shit play. I don't want you crapping on me, making me eat your shit, anything like that."

Leanne made a face and almost spat out a mouthful of her drink. "Eww! Don't worry; I'd never do anything like that. Sorry Rob, you've just wasted a rule there!"

"Oh. Can I have another one then?"

She smiled. "I think no. I've given away too much already -- you're supposed to be my sub slave, remember? And here I am already, letting you dictate rules to me. No, rule four stays as it is." She giggled "No shit play. Ever. Now, what's your last rule?"

"The chastity thing. You want me locked up all the time, and only you to get to say when I'm unlocked. That's fair, and actually quite hot. The trouble is, real life can get in the way. What if I need to visit the doctor? Or take a flight somewhere? I'd hate to have to explain that to airport security! Plus, it kind of fits in with the 'no public humiliation' rule. So I'd want a release in times like that, when necessary."

"And you'd come straight back to me afterwards to be locked up again?"

"Of course"

"Then OK, that's fair enough. You all done then?"

"I think so."

"Are you sure? Because, and I want to make this clear, this is the last chance you get to change the rules. What we've set now stands."

"Yeah, I'm happy now."

"Good. So if, for example, I wanted to tie you up and spank you until your backside turned red, you'd be happy to go along with that?"

"If I deserved it, then yes."

"What if you hadn't done anything wrong? What if I did it just because I wanted to?"

Rob grinned. "Also yes."

"OK. So what if I wanted you to suck another guy's cock? Do you swing that way?"

Rob paled slightly. Why the hell hadn't he considered that? With all her talk of other people, it was bound to come up at some point. It wasn't that he was homophobic or anything, it was just that sex with another guy was something he'd never even considered. Hell, he'd not even seen another guy's cock in the flesh since at school in the changing rooms.

Leanne noticed him hesitate. "Hmm, you're not really into that, are you? Well, as per our agreement, you're going to try it. Accept it, you're going to have another guy's cock in your mouth sometime -- and maybe even other places! And you know what? I'm going to get a kick out of it, knowing you don't really want to do it. Doing it just to please your mistress!"

"Well, OK." Said Rob. I suppose I agreed. I can try it, at least." How bad could it be?

"That's all settled then. So, when can you get your chastity device?"

"Well, that's actually a bit of an issue. I kinda like the look of this one," He pulled out a few sheets of website printouts and handed one to Leanne.

"Ooh yeah," she said, looking at the pictures, "that's really sexy. You should get that one! What's the problem then?"

"I hoped you'd like it, but the problem is, it's custom made to fit. I need to send off some measurements then it's handmade to that size. It can take a few weeks."

Her face fell. "A few weeks? We're going to have to wait that long?"

"Yeah. I was thinking, though -- "

She cut him off." You were thinking that we could get started while we're waiting. Well, no. I know how it'll go -- there'll be delays, then it won't fit and need to be sent back, then more delays, and you'll be hoping it gets forgotten about it. You don't get to do anything with this body -- " she suggestively run her finger across her breasts and down her waist " -- until your cock is locked up. Is there nothing you can get quicker?"

"Well, there's this one," He handed over another sheet, "It's made of plastic and doesn't look quite as sexy. But it comes with different size rings and bits, so it comes off the shelf. I can probably get one in a couple of days!"

"So you can get this and wear it while you're waiting for the proper one?" She said, excited.

Rob paused. These things weren't cheap, even the plastic one -- and Leanne seemed to expect him to pay for it all himself. Still, he was well paid for his job and money wasn't that much of an issue.

"Sure, sounds good."

"So you can be locked up for me by this weekend?" Rob could see the excitement (and lust? Yes, definitely lust) in her eyes.

"Well, maybe not properly. These things apparently take a bit of getting used to -- I'll need to play around with different rings and spacers and so on. I wouldn't want to just hand the keys over on the first day, not if it ends up crushing my nuts overnight! I reckon about a week. Can you wait that long?"

She deflated slightly. "If I must. Can you?"

"I guess we'll just have to."

"Right then," she stood up. "Next time we meet like this, I expect you to be locked up and ready for me. I'm really looking forward to it!"

She kissed him on the cheek and left.

Three Days Later

Rob opened the package as soon as he got home. He'd ordered the CB6000 as soon as he'd got home after meeting Leanne, and it had arrived today at work. Knowing exactly what it was, he hadn't wanted to open it at work.

Once he'd pulled open all the packing, he pulled out the device from its pouch and sat there looking at it.

"My God, will that even fit?" He thought. Rob wasn't exactly hung like a porn star, but he was -- if all his exes were any guide -- larger than average. The cage he held in his hand looked tiny.

"Oh well, one way to find out!" He put the cage and all the parts carefully to one side and stripped off. He could have kept his shirt on for this, but for some reason he felt like he should be naked for this occasion. He started with the rings -- there were five in all, and after trying them, settled for the second largest. The two smallest wouldn't even fit.

He then had a problem -- all this playing around had left him monumentally horny, and his erect cock jutted right out, as big as he'd ever seen it. "Looks like I am into this then!" he thought. He had to wait a good fifteen minutes, trying to distract himself by calculating spreadsheet formulas in his head, before his erection had died enough for him to try and fit the cage.

Even without the erection, he struggled a little to fit the device, but eventually he was in. Then it was time for the lock.

'Snap'

That was it, he was locked in. It felt incredibly erotic, even though he had the keys right there in his hand. He wondered how it would feel once Leanne had the only keys, and he could no longer take it off when he wanted? He felt his cock start to rise again, only to be constricted by the sides of the cage. It didn't hurt, but he felt the pressure.

"OK," he thought. "Second step -- let's see if I can get myself off in this thing!"

He settled down on the sofa and started playing with himself.

Regular masturbation was obviously right out -- he tried tugging the device up and down to see if he could get any friction there, but there was nothing -- no feeling beyond a vague tugging sensation. He might as well have been trying to masturbate through his jeans. He then tried stimulating himself with what little of his fingers he could get through the cage. Again, nothing. He could certainly feel it, but it was nothing particularly stimulating. He went to the bathroom and pulled out a cotton bud, thinking that the smaller size would help somehow. It did help a little -- by rubbing in certain places, he could get quite a bit of stimulation. After about twenty minutes of this, though, he gave up. He was simply never going to get himself off that way. All he was doing was teasing himself.

He'd also discovered he'd seemed to have picked the perfect fit first time -- the device wasn't at all uncomfortable, although it did feel a little strange, but there was no way in hell he could get out of the thing. He'd read that some people could manage to pull their cocks out of the cage and slip back in again, be he wasn't going to be so lucky. He reckoned he could possibly pull out with a struggle, but no way would he ever be able to get himself back in. That would mean having to explain to Leanne that he'd tried to get himself out of the device, and incurring her wrath. Not worth taking the chance!

Satisfied, he put his clothes back on (noticing that he really couldn't detect the cage through his clothes, thankfully) and got on with his evening.

Over the next couple of days, he noticed a couple more things: Firstly, he got woken up early every morning with an erection (as best as he could get, at any rate), feeling like his balls were on fire. He'd read about this, and knew that it was something he'd just have to learn to live with. Secondly, he was having to change his toilet habits. Peeing standing up, like he'd done ever since he was a toddler, was now out of the question. He'd tried it once and had just sprayed piss all over the bathroom. He guessed he was going to have to pee like a girl from now on.

Four Days Later

'Leanne,

Device is all settled in now. I'm ready.

Would you like to go out tomorrow?

Rob'

'Rob,

I'd be delighted to. Pick me up at my house tomorrow at 7PM, and you can take me to dinner. Bring the cage with you but don't wear it; you can gift wrap it suitably and present it to me over dinner.

I'm looking forward to it!

L xx'

The Next Day, 7PM

Rob knocked on her door. He'd got a table at a fancy restaurant in town, and was dressed to kill. When Leanne opened the door, he gasped. She looked amazing! Rob had only really seen her in work clothes, and that always looked good, but here she was in her evening gear -- hair styled immaculately, a small amount of makeup (not that she really needed it, in Rob's opinion), and a small black dress which emphasised every curve of her gorgeous body. Her breasts were held tight in the dress, and Rob was treated to a view of her lovely cleavage.

"You look amazing" he said.

"Thanks," she smiled, "you scrub up pretty well yourself!"

Dinner went really well, the food was superb and the atmosphere between them was electric -- everything you could hope for in a first date.

Over desserts, Leanne asked "I notice you have a box with you. Is that for me?" She had a sparkle in her eyes.

Rob had been wondering when the best time would be to give it to her. He'd made an effort wrapping it nicely, and had even managed to do a little bow on it.

"Of course," Rob handed it over, "My gift to you. I hope you'll enjoy it!"

"I'm sure I will!" She purred, pulling the paper off.

"You're not going to open that right here, are you?" Said Rob, alarmed. There were people all around, this was a little too public for him.

"Oh don't worry, I just want to take a little peek." She opened the box, looked inside, then closed it again. "It's perfect," she said. "Now, I think you should pay the bill and take me home. I want to see how this looks on you!"

While they were waiting for a cab, Leanne opened the box again. "So how are you finding it? Not too uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all. Mostly, I hardly even know it's there. There's a couple of issues through." Rob explained about the early morning pain, and the bathroom issues.

"Well, as long as it's normally OK, I think those things are just something you'll have to put up with. Just think of it as a price to pay for your dedication to me!"

The taxi arrived then, and they headed off to Leanne's place. Once there, she opened a bottle of wine and settled on the sofa. Surprisingly, Leanne seemed unsure about how to approach the next bit, so they sat and talked for a while.

Suddenly, she picked up the box.

"Strip" she said.

"What?" said Rob. "Not even a kiss first?"

She looked sternly at him. "Strip!" She repeated.

Rob guessed that this was her in 'domme' mode, and wisely decided to obey.

He stood up and pulled his jacket off, then unbuttoned his shirt.

"Turn around, I want to see you!"

He turned to face her, his shirt hanging loose.

"OK, take it off."

He pulled his shirt off and stood there while she looked at him.

"Not bad," she said, "Not bad at all. I can see you look after yourself." Rob did -- he wasn't a mad fitness fan, but liked to stay in shape. "Not too hairy either, I like that. Carry on."

Rob kicked off his shoes, then pulled off his socks. He looked expectantly at her.

"Carry on, you're not done yet. Leave your pants on though, I want to save that last bit for myself."

Rob put on a bit of a show then, slowly unbuckling his belt and his fly, then pulling his trousers down slowly. His trousers soon ended up piled on top of his other clothes, and he stood there in front of her, with nothing but his best pair of briefs holding his burgeoning erection in tight.

She looked at him appraisingly. "I can see I made a good decision here," she said, "you really do have a good body. I can see" she brushed a finger playfully over his aching cock, struggling to break free from the material of his briefs, "you're quite pleased to see me as well. Turn around!"

He turned to face away from her.

"Wow, nice bum too. Just as I'd hoped." He felt her hands wondering all across his cheeks, wandering down and caressing his inner thighs. God, he felt like he was going to cum there and then! He suddenly felt a finger slipping inside the elastic, brushing against his skin. "I do like these pants, but they need to come off. Before that though, I want you to do something. Hold your hands together, behind your back."

He dutifully complied, and heard a metallic clinking noise. Next thing he knew, a pair of handcuffs suddenly closed around his wrists.

"There. You're all mine, and at my mercy. Just the way I like it! Turn around again."

He shuffled around to face her. "OK, it's time to see what I've got for myself here," she laid a hand on his now rigid cock. "wow, that's tight. I bet you can't wait to be freed from there, can you?"

"No, I can't"

"You can call me mistress" she grinned.

"No, mistress" said Rob, trying out the word. It sounded right.

"Well you'd better get used to being restrained like that. You won't be hanging free very often anymore. Do you like that?"

"If it makes you happy, mistress"

"Oh, believe me, it does." She stopped rubbing his aching cock, and once again slipped a finger inside his briefs. He felt the finger run through his pubic hair and down the length of his cock, then explore his scrotum.

"Right, enough messing about," she said, and put both hands inside the waistband of his briefs. "Time to see what's mine!" With that, she pulled down, finally releasing his aching cock from its confines. It bobbed up and down, right in front of her face.

She let his briefs fall to his ankles.

"Impressive," she breathed. "It's almost a shame to lock that up. How big is it?"

"About 7 inches, mistress"

"Pretty good. A nice size, without being too big. Nice and thick, too." She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and slowly played up and down. Rob was in heaven.

"Uncircumsized, too. I think I'll keep it!" She laughed. "However," -- she grabbed a handful of hair and tugged painfully -- "this won't do. You guys expect us ladies to keep all trim and shaved, and yet you're quite happy to go around looking like you've got a woolly mammoth in your pants. I'll shave you. Sit down."

While Rob sat back on the sofa and tried to get comfortable -- no mean feat with his armed cuffed behind his back -- Leanne disappeared upstairs, and came back with a towel, a jug of water, a pair of scissors, a razor and a can of foam.

" I'm going to do this for you now," She said, as she pushed the towel underneath him, "and I realise you won't be able to shave properly while you're in the cage. So once a week, I will unlock you and give you a proper clean and shave. But I do expect you to keep trimmed whatever bits you can get to yourself. Understood?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good. Now watch and learn"

She took the scissors and deftly began snipping his thick hairs off, leaving him with an ugly patch of stubble. Then she put on some of the foam and got to work with the razor. Soon he was left with a completely smooth cock and balls, and a small patch of short stubble around the top. She trimmed the edges, washed the foam off, and stood back to admire her work.

"Much better," she said. "You can keep the bit on the top, I'm not that keen on the completely bald look. But make sure you keep it trimmed short."

"Yes Mistress"

"Good. Now, stand up and turn around."

He did so.

"Now get on your knees and bend over the sofa."

He complied. "Where is this going?" He thought to himself.

"As I thought," he heard from behind him. "Your ass crack is hairy as well. It's going to have to go!"

Rob felt the cold foam as it sprayed up and down between his cheeks. Then he felt the scrape of the razor as it methodically removed all traces of hair.

"There, done!" She announced. "Smooth as a baby's bum!" He heard the smile. He felt her wiping him clean.

"OK, stand up again."

He did so, again struggling with the handcuffs.

"Much, much better. Now I expect you to keep it that way, as far as you can."

She fell to her knees in front of him. "You know why I like men shaved like this?"

"No, mistress"

She smiled as she took his rock hard cock in her hand. "Because I can suck a guy off without getting a mouthful of hair!"

That made him look -- and the sight that greeted him was one of the most erotic sights he'd ever seen. She was down on her knees, his cock in her hand, lips inches from his tip, and still in her dress from dinner, with an angle that meant he could see right down her top. "She's not wearing a bra" Thought Rob, idly.

She leaned in and licked the tip of his cock. Rob gasped sharply, his whole body rigid.

She looked up.

"Now Rob, just because I'm doing this for you, doesn't mean that you can just cum all over my face, you know that?"

"Yes Mistress"

"In fact, I don't want you to cum at all without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" That was going to be a hard one to comply with.

"Good". She bent back down and started licking gently around his head, while massaging his balls with one hand and rubbing up and down his shaft with the other.

Damn, she's good at this, thought Rob. This was maybe the best head he'd ever had.

She changed angle and took him right into her mouth. Rob could feel her lips and tongue all over the tip of his cock, this was amazing! He knew he couldn't last much longer though.

"Uh, Mistress?" He pleaded.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, her mouth still full of him.

"If I'm not allowed to cum -- "

"Mmm mm" She said, shaking her head slightly.

"Could you please stop then? I don't think I can hold back!"

She pulled him out of her mouth. "Don't you dare cum. Don't even think about it. Now shut up and let me enjoy your cock!" Then she simply bent back down and carried on.

Rob groaned. This had turned into a nightmare! He desperately tried thinking of anything, spreadsheets, all the chores he had at home, anything, but it was no good. He just couldn't resist the fantastic blowjob he was getting from the girl of his dreams. He knew, though, that if he came in her face -- or in her mouth -- that this would mean genuine displeasure, beyond any simple punishment spanking. He simply daren't do it, but the pressure building in his loins meant he would have no choice. He didn't want this!