Fixated on Oral Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers

With the porno playing, Aly rubbing her friend's clit and pussy and Heather slowly going up and down on the six inch play cock something amazing happened and Heather peaked for her first time in her life. It took a long while and she was very shaky and didn't know what had happened to her. Aly was impressed and thought it was awesome. Heather didn't know what to think and kind of withdrew and was blown away.

"You did it Heather, you actually did it! I'm so proud of you, way to go!"

"I can't believe you helped me do that...you are such a good friend to me," Heather said.

"It's okay I've seen a lot of naked girls and what not it didn't phase me...and besides Jason will get off thinking about me and you doing that!"

"What Jason likes two girls doing that?"

"Umm, Heather? Every guy I know would love to see that and watch us do that to each other and kiss and then do him. It's every guy's fantasy!"

Heather mulled that thought over for a minute and then out of the blue said, "I want to see you boobs."

"What?" Aly asked.

"You saw me naked and I have always wanted to see your boobs so show them to me."

"Are you serious?"

"It's only fair, I've always admired their shape and always have wanted a boob job and wanted to see yours."

Aly nodded and then showed Heather her amazing D cups. Heather didn't touch or do anything she just said, "Wow Aly those are very nice and I totally want them for mine."

The two redressed and Heather called Jason and started telling him everything they had just done together.

"So sweetie would you have liked to watch that?" she asked him after the story.

Aly heard her laugh and knew what the answer was.

Heather hung up and said, "Jason is on his way home to fuck me till tomorrow morning!"

"See there you go, you are ready for him...just relax and remember to rub it or let him rub it, even better. Have you ever let Jason finger you? Because let him do that and other stuff.

The two hours that they had together were up and Aly grabbed her DVD and told Heather she had to go. She decided she needed some fun of her own and headed directly to Christian's house.

jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers
12