Fixing the Stuck up Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the training of my new pet.
3.7k words
3.83
47k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

I chained my pet slave to a pole downside and tied her feet to a stool for the night. I have had enough of her snide remarks and disgusting looks towards me. It is time to teach her a lesson in manners.

I woke up early the next morning and ran to the local pet store and made a last minute stop at the adult store on my way home. I grabbed a drill from the garage and headed downstairs. My pet was sobbing as I approached her. I put a collar around her neck and attached a leash to her collar.

"What are you crying about?"

"I miss my babies and my husband. I am so sorry John. I treated you like shit and I realize it now. I have learned my lesson. Please let me go home."

"You think you have learned your lesson? Ha! Ha! Ha! You have not even begun to learn your lesson."

I slid my hand between her legs and slid my finger inside her dry hole. I pumped the finger in and out until she began to lubricate my finger. Once my finger was glistening, I slid my finger up to her clit and massaged it a few moments. I heard her gasp momentarily.

"Please master, I have to pee."

"You do not relieve yourself unless I say so. You will learn to hold your bodily functions like a dog until I let you outside. If you leak, I will punish you like a dog."

I continued to flick her clit until it grew hard, then I squeezed it tightly between my fingers. I smiled as she winced and let out a whimper. I decided my teasing was done for the moment. I turned away and began drilling holes in four spots on the floor. I placed two hand clamps horizontal from each other and drilled them into the floor.

I returned to my pet, untied her feet and took hold of the leash before unbinding her hands. I yanked at the leash and guided her to the floor where I locked each hand into the clamps. I then measured the placement of the next two clamps, drilled the holes and secured the two a clamp to each of her ankles so that she was secured to the floor naked, in a dog's position. I stood back and admired my handy-work. I held a plastic bowl between her legs.

"Relieve yourself my pet slave."

"I can't pee with you standing her."

I slapped her ass and repeated myself. Soon her golden fluids flowed from between her legs into the bowl. I wiped her clean and headed upstairs to place her waste in my freezer. I grabbed a cage from the top of my car and brought her new home to the basement, placing it in the corner. I secured the cage to the floor then drilled four clamps into the side of my wall. I walked over to my pet who was looking at me with puppy eyes.

"What is it now my pet? You are getting on my nerves."

"I have not eaten in a long time. May I have something to eat master?"

"Yes, I will feed you my pet. I ran to the store and bought you some food and toys this morning. I will need to clean you up in a bit. We are expecting some guests later and I need you fresh and clean so that you can play host to the guests."

I grabbed a metal dog bowl from my bag of goodies and opened a can of dog food. I placed the dog food in front of her face. Her look of disgust was to die for. I laughed at her.

"Your face is one of the ugliest faces I think I have ever seen. You are so fucking ugly. You look like a mole with your glasses off. I am surprised you found a husband to marry you. He must have done so out of sympathy. Eat your food now you ugly bitch or go hungry."

I sat back behind her and watched my pet eat her food like a dog. It was interesting to see her vagina exposed to me each time she bent down to take a bite out of the bowl. I came up with a great idea. Each time she bent down to eat, I slid two fingers inside her pussy. When she lifted her head, I removed them. It was a unique way to entice her to eat and tease her horniness at the same time. By time she was done eating, her pussy was a mess.

"What a good little slut you are. You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"You have made me so horny master. I beg for release."

"You will not have a release until I say you are ready. It is time for your bath."

I released her from her binds and walked her on all fours, pulling on her leash, to the bathroom downstairs. I ran the water and placed her in the tub. I lathered up a bath rag and washed her body, making sure to spend extra time on her breasts and crotch. Her breathing was starting to increase with each stroke of the rag over her lower region.

After her bath, I let her air dry like a dog. I introduced her to her new home, placing her in her cage. The cage was made for extra large dogs. I placed a padlock on the cage and left her to play with a rope bone.

Later in the afternoon, I restrained her back in the clamps on the floor. I took the cumcicle I had created and shoved it in and out of her pussy. Her hips began to gyrate as the frozen cumcicle pumped in and out of her walls, melting away inside her. She was getting close to an orgasm when I removed the cumcicle and placed it in her mouth, ordering her to lick it. Her face scoured as she sucked her own juices off the cumcicle. I laughed at her.

"What a disgusting slut you are. You are licking your juices off my frozen come. I need to get a few pictures of this."

I took pictures of her restrained to the floor like a dog, sucking on the cumcicle. I was turned on. As ugly as she was, as much hatred as I had for her, I found myself turned on by her heavy breathing and naked body. Her lips were begging for me. I pushed the rest of the cumcicle inside her ass. She squealed as it forced itself inside.

I moved around her and stood before her face, holding my erect cock in hand. I didn't say a word, only placing it against her lips. She complied and began to suck my cock in her mouth. I took two hands full of her shortened hair and fucked her face. It was not long before I was on the brink of an orgasm as her mouth worked wonders on me. I took a few deep thrusts before burying my dick deep down her throat and spraying my semen down her throat. I heard her half-choke as I filled her stomach.

I rested a few minutes before explaining her role as a host for the party tonight. I explained she would be part of the entertainment and was to do as told if she had any hopes of seeing her family again. I told her that she would be severely punished if she made any attempt to leave. I asked for her understanding and received her reluctant acceptance.

My two roommates, Juan and Peter, arrived home. Peter had brought his girlfriend Sheila with him. She was a tomboy who loved to be one of the guys. A little bit later a few of the soccer players from the university accepted my invitation and showed up. We were waiting for the last guest to arrive before I showed them the surprise I had promised them.

Juan and Peter set up the poker table. Jason, one of the soccer players, began pouring drinks. The door bell rang. I opened the door to welcome Sammy. Her gold locks were pulled back in a ponytail. I leaned in and gave her a big hug. I welcomed her inside. She was the rugby goalie.

It was time to unveil the surprise host for the night. I made my way downstairs and removed the padlock from the cage. For the night, Jen was allowed to stand on two legs, unless instructed otherwise. She stood up and straightened her blue frill skirt that hung a few inches above her knee, just barely covering her privates. I admired the way the wife beater t-shirt hugged her chest. I intentionally bought a shirt a size too small. I took hold of the leash and guided her up the stairs.

Everyone stared in disbelief as I escorted her into the living room. It was a few seconds before the soccer plays began hooting and hollering. The noise ended with hands clapping. Sammy stood and circled Jen, checking out the meat. I grinned as Sammy's face filled with desire.

"Jen be a good pet and go get us some food from the kitchen." I commanded.

As Jen turned and exited the room Peter spoke up, "Dude. Where the hell did you get that woman?"

Juan chimed in, "Wow. That is the biggest shocker I have seen in a long time. I would have never expected this from you John. You are the man."

"Peter, she is an former high school classmate of mine. She is a total bitch who needs to be taught some manners. She will be our host and entertainment for the night."

I wasn't sure if the look on Peter's girlfriend, Sheila's face was of disgust or horror. I was not expecting her to be here. She was about to see a great show. A few moments later Jen entered the room carrying a tray of sub bites. She made her way around the poker table. Juan reached up her loose-fitting skirt and grabbed her ass as she leaned over to give Peter a sub.

"Holy cow. She has no underwear on. What a slut."

Everyone laughed. "I gotta get a feel of this" Sammy added.

Sure enough, Sammy stuck her hand up Jen's skirt as Jen made her way around the table. Ramon, one of the other soccer players, pulled her onto his lap.

"Sit here. You can be my good luck charm this hand."

The first hand of cards was dealt as the we began a hand of poker. Ramon held his cards with one hand, while the other hand was underneath the table. Jen's eyes were closed. Her lips trembled after just a few moments. I imagined his hand buried under her skirt. I announced the reward for the winner of the first hand.

"As I stated earlier, Jen will also be our entertainment of the night. The winner of the first hand will receive oral treatment from our host tonight. Because you will be busy, you will sit the following hand out. Oh, and I almost forgot, the winner also gets to choose a toy from the bag of goodies on the couch to use on her also."

Hoots and hollers filled the room. I had a feeling Sheila was glad she was only an observer for the game, though I didn't know how she would feel if Peter won. The bets were placed and the river card was laid on the table. The beer was flowing and I could tell the men were starting to get horny. Jen's face was starting to get flushed as Juan teased her. I looked over and saw his hand bobbing under her skirt.

"Our host for the night is not allowed to have an orgasm until I say so. You can tease her all you want, but do not let her orgasm." I informed my guests."

Juan won the first hand and shouted in excitement. "She is mine for the next hand Ramon. Give her up."

Juan walked around the table and took Jen by the leash. He led her to his chair and dropped his jeans to the floor. He placed his hands on the back of her head and guided her mouth to his penis. She reluctantly began to service him. All eyes were on her momentarily. Juan leaned back and closed his eyes as Jen began sucking him.

Ramon dealt the next hand. I noticed Sammy, who was sitting next to Ramon was paying more attention to Jen than to her hand. I won the next hand with a pair of 8's. Everyone groaned. I knew they were anticipating a winning hand. This was in deed a high stakes poker game. Juan seemed to be getting close.

"Okay Juan. It is my turn to use this slut."

Juan groaned in displeasure. He went to the bag of toys and pulled out anal beads. I bent her over my lap as Juan inserted four of the seven beads inside her ass. Everyone cheered. I could tell Cheila was beginning to enjoy this as well. I pushed and pulled a little on the anal beads, teasing Jen's ass before pushing her between my legs. I pushed my swollen dick inside her mouth and reveled in the warmth of her mouth as she slowly sucked on my head. I wanted access to her breasts, so I pulled her shirt over her head. She momentarily stopped sucking as I removed her shirt. I began pulling on her nipples and felt her moan on my dick as she began sucking again.

The next hand was dealt as I enjoyed the sucking. Ramon won the next hand with a straight. Sammy slammed her hand down against the table in disappointment. I cursed the quickness the hand had been played. Ramon pulled Jen from my dick. I dug through the bag of toys and pulled out a rubber dildo.

Ramon lay her over his knees, back first. I lifted her skirt as Ramon spread her legs. A crowd gathered to watch as I inserted the dildo inside her. I slid the dildo in and out a few times before burying it deep inside her pussy.

Ramon shoved his thick dick inside her mouth. Jen struggled to take his thick dick inside her mouth. We all sat down and dealt the next hand. Peter won the next hand with a pair of Kings, beating Sammy who had a pair of queens. She cussed Peter out as he looked at his girlfriend for approval.

"Fine. You can just this one time, but I am not going to watch. I am going to get us some more beers."

Peter's eyes lit up. He took a hold of the leash and practically dragged Jen around the table to his chair. Ramon grabbed a pair of clamps from the bag. Jen's eyes shot out of her head as she realized what she was about to endure. Peter sat Jen on his lap and pulled her arms behind her back, exposing her breasts to Ramon. Ramon placed the clamps on her nipples. Tears began to run down her face.

We quickly dealt another hand of cards and decided we would take a break after this hand. Sammy was elated as she threw down a full house. She quickly dropped her slacks to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Come here you slut. I am about to fuck your ugly little face." Sammy exclaimed with excitement.

We all laughed. I could tell Jen was totally humiliated. I imagined her mouth was getting sore from the constant sucking. Sammy took hold of the leash and guided her to her chair. I enjoyed watching waddle with a dildo in her crotch and beads in her ass. Sammy tugged at her nipple clamps. She guided Jen's face towards her spread legs and wrapped her legs around Jen's head. Jen was reluctant and pulled back.

"I am not a lesbian." she said as she looked at Sammy with eyes of blades.

"Jen you are a worthless pet. You will lap like a fucking dog. Your disobedience has earned you punishment later. I thought I trained you better than this. Now eat her."

Sammy wrapped her legs tightly around Jen's face and forced her face against her pussy. We all sat and watched as Jen's tongue slowly slid between her lips and tentatively touched Sammy's labia. Sammy ground her hips against Jen's face, leaving a streak of wetness on her nose. I hadn't realized how turned on Sammy was, but it was evident now. We all took a break to use the restroom and get more beers and food.

It wasn't until I heard moans in the living room that I realized Sammy was taking full advantage of the break. I quickly grabbed my beer and headed in to see Sammy writhing on her chair. Jen's tongue was buried inside Sammy.

"Time is up Sammy."

"Like hell it is!" she grunted as she continued riding Jen's face.

Sammy was gasping for air as her hips glided into the air with intensity. A few moments later she released a few hard groans then collapsed onto her seat. Stephen, one of the soccer players, enters the room with Ramon. They begin pointing and laughing at Jen, who's face is filled with glaze. Peter entered the room and headed straight for the couch. He had forgotten to retrieve his toy. He pulled a blindfold from the bag. He placed the blindfold over Jen's eyes and guided her to her feet. The guys took turns touching and groping Jen's wet pussy and pulling on her hanging tail. Jen's hips would sway with each touch.

The guys decided to play a different game in the interim. Each guy was given a shot glass. The last one to shoot his semen into the glass leaves the part. Cheila decided she would help Peter. Sammy decided it was only fair she participate also. She chose to help Juan. I decided I was the host so I would not participate and I would be the judge. We sat Jen down on a chair, the anal beads pushing up inside her.

"On the count of three begin. One, two, threeeeee."

It was hilarious to watch the men yanking themselves and the girls jerking the men off feverishly. I knew it wouldn't take most of them long with all the excitement from earlier. The first one to come was Peter, followed by Juan. It figured the men who had help would finish first. The race was on between Stephen, Jason and Ramon. Their hands were moving in a blur. Stephen and Ramon almost simultaneously shot their wads in their shot glasses. It was a few seconds later that Stephen added to the collection.

Since Stephen was last, he was given his walking papers, much to his chagrin. Juan came up with a brilliant idea to lay Jen on the couch, hang her head over the arm and give her semen shots. Sammy reminded us she had not picked her toy yet. She dug into the bag and pulled out hand-cuffs. Sammy cuffed Jen's hands behind her back. Jason, Ramon and Juan carried Jen to the couch. Sammy held Jen's head over the edge by grabbing her hair and holding it down. Cheila volunteered to hold her mouth open. She placed her thumb on one side of her jaw and her index finger on the other side and applied pressure.

Ramon began fucking Jen with the dildo while Peter, Jason and I started grabbing the shot glasses. We took turns pouring the shot glass full of semen down her throat. Jen seemingly choked on each shot. Cheila said she was horny and grabbed Peter by the arm and headed for the front door. We all laughed, knowing Peter was getting some tonight.

Sammy said she wanted to add to the party. She placed her pussy over Jen's face will putting her legs on each side of Jen's face. Juan approached Sammy from behind and slid his hands underneath her shirt. He began caressing her breasts as she began feverishly masturbating herself. I sat on top of Jen's body to ensure she didn't go anywhere. Ramon continued to slowly tease Jen by sliding the dildo in and out of her spread pussy. I could feel her body grind against me as I sat on top her, holding her against the couch. Jason began fondling Jen's little breasts, keeping himself entertained. It seemed like just a few moments before Sammy leaned back against Juan and started spraying Jen's face with her pussy juices.

Sammy collapsed into Juan's arms. He took her by the hand and they disappeared upstairs. The party was quickly dwindling. Jason and Ramon asked if they could get lucky.

"Ramon, grab Jen and follow Jason and I downstairs. I think I have the perfect setup for you guys."

We headed down the stairs. I was feeling horny and wanted to get some of Jen, but I was willing to wait. Jason and Ramon's faces lit up when I showed them my basement. They had the choice of putting her in the restraints on the floor or on the wall. Jason quickly chose the wall. I slid the stool under the clamps I had installed on the wall. Ramon dropped Jen onto the seat. She grunted as the anal beads pushed up her ass. Ramon took the handcuffs off Jen's hands and helped me place her hands down to her sides and placed in the wall clamps. Jen gave little resistance. She was becoming defeated and no longer fighting us.

Jason helped lift her legs over her head. I grabbed one leg and he grabbed the other as we raised them up to her shoulders. He weight was now primarily placed on her wrists that were bound by her below her. We secured her legs above her head, leaving her in a compromising position. I removed her nipple clamps while Ramon freed her holes by taking out her dildo and anal beads. Her pussy lay exposed, thrusting out towards us. Jason fell to his knees facing directly into her wet, swollen pussy lips which were pulled back, exposing herself to us.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers