Flames Ch. 02

Story Info
I wake up holding a fire of desire in my arms.
2k words
4.67
13.8k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I shall begin by apologizing for that stupid mistake on the first part. You'll have to omit the last part of part 1 (The part after Erin and the narrator cuddle). That was part of Part 2, which I have decided to rewrite completely.

So, based on the ratings of my first story, I'm guessing that my very first erotic story was received very well. I originally wasn't going to make more than two parts, but I've already started work on part 3, and part 4 flashes through my mind every now and then.

As for this part, it is a little short, but that's because I honestly didn't know what to write. The scene is somewhat limited. I can, however, guarantee that part 3 will be much longer

Feedback and constructive criticism are very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'm pretty sure I was dreaming. I was in bed with Erin, just holding her in my arms. We were both naked, but all we were doing was talking quietly about nothing as though it were everything. I watched her slim lips move as she talked, her voice reverberating with my inner peace. I don't know what she was saying, all I know is that I was happy. She kissed my cheek, and that's when I woke. Erin was right there next to me, more real than my dream could ever be. I started thinking about how anything that happened since I asked her out to coffee less than a month ago could have possibly happened.

I must've been quietly contemplating too long because she asked me, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about how it's possible that I can be woken up from a dream into something that is too good to be a dream."

She cocked her head in confusion, as if she were questioning my sanity. Suddenly, she smiled brightly, hugged me tightly, and said something inaudibly into my chest.

"What?" I asked.

She got up and straddled me, then kissed me passionately enough to make me dizzy. "That," she replied. My heart started pounding in my chest and I suddenly felt an urge to get her as close to me as the laws of physics would allow. I pulled her into me roughly enough to kill my urge, but gently enough to not hurt her in any way. As we kissed again, I felt her smile while her hands glided over my chest and waist. Even though I wasn't erect, I had never been so consumed by lust. I found myself uncontrollably moaning as our lips partly hid the erotic dancing of our tongues.

Her hands were gliding over my body, leaving a sense of emptiness in their wake. I began to do the same to her. I ran my hands over her perfect back, feeling her well-exercised muscles under her smooth and soft skin. Her shirt slowly raised up with the gentle coaxing of my hands until she broke the kiss and took it off. With more skin uncovered, the smell of her sweet lotion mixed with the salty, but not completely unpleasant, scent of her sweat from our first almost-sexual encounter intensified making me want her even more (Or was that the pheromones that intensified my urge?).

She locked her lips back onto mine again, but I had other ideas and hastily unclasped her bra. She broke the kiss again, and with what looked like mild annoyance, she took off the bra and aggressively kissed me again. I made a mental note to not take off her clothes too fast, as that was probably what annoyed her.

We started gyrating our hips and I got a boner rather quickly. Feeling my hardness on her sex, she nudged my shirt up and we reluctantly broke our kiss again to allow me to remove it. The moment it was off, she locked onto me. I felt her moving closer to me. Her boobs pressed into me, her hard nipples pressed in even more. I wanted so badly to rip off her shorts and panties and make love to her, but I feel I had been a little too hasty and would let her make the next move.

After 10 minutes of just making out, my penis felt too constrained by my jeans. It actually hurt, so I broke the kiss and told her. She didn't hesitate to undo them and help me slide them off. My boxers had a little wet spot where precum had seeped out of me. We resumed making out with me a little more physically comfortable, but mentally, I was going insane. At that moment, all I wanted to do was fuck her.

About 5 minutes later, she broke the kiss again and took off her shorts. A small wet spot had built up on her underwear as well. Thankfully, she didn't start kissing me again. Well, at least not on my lips. Rather, she went to my neck and shoulders, kissing and biting very gently. I let out an approving moan and she continued downward. When she reached my chest, she got off me to allow her to move further down. Down my chest she went, past my ribs where my heart pounded like a piston in a Formula 1 car, where my diaphragm frantically pumped in and out to supply me with precious air. At this point, though, I felt like I needed her mouth encasing my penis more than I needed to breathe.

I got my wish, but not as hastily as I wanted. When she reached the waistband of my boxers, she slowed down, pulling it down slowly as she kissed the skin above the waistband. She progressed at a painfully slow rate, but finally reached my crotch. When she did, she took me into her mouth, slowly moving her head up and down. She flicked the head with her tongue as she did so, making me tense a little. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensations, but she quickly stopped when I did.

"Don't get too relaxed. I'm horny too you know," she said.

Without saying anything, I stood up and picked her up. She yelped in surprise but then giggled. I took her to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She gave me a coy smile and opened her legs, inviting me to do what I wanted. I did not hesitate.

The wet spot on her panties had grown a little. I made it grow further by pressing it into her with my palm. She sighed approvingly and closed her eyes as she began grinding her mound into my hand. I watched, mesmerized, as her abs tensed and relaxed, creating a sensuous rhythm that couldn't be anything but sexual. Her breathing, though almost silent, combined with the rustling of the sheets pierced the quiet of the room. Needless to say, it really turned on and I couldn't help but grind my crotch into the bed.

She must've sensed my increasing urge because she sat up and took off her panties and all but forced me to lay down next to her. Once I was where she wanted me, she began kissing my neck and massaging my dick. I returned the favor and rubbed her clit gently. She gyrated her hips to the rhythm I set and breathed hot air down my neck.

I couldn't take it anymore. "I have condoms in my dresser," I said almost urgently.

"What are you waiting for?" she replied with equal urgency.

I jumped off the bed and got a packet. She grabbed it out my hand and opened it, working as fast as she can. In no time at all, she had the condom out and was slipping it down my penis. "Is the lube in the dresser as well?" she asked. I nodded my head and she took it out, quickly squirt some out into her hand and rubbed it onto my sheathed dick. I thought she would keep me waiting for longer, but she didn't. She lowered herself down and let me enter her. It was as exciting as my first time but infinitely better. I won't even go into that drunken night where I lost my virginity. Anyway, she inhaled deeply as I slid into her, then leaned down to cover all of me with her warmth.

She moved rhythmically on top of me, making love to me more gently and more passionately than anyone had ever made love to me before. We locked our lips, punctuating our kiss with gasps for air. The heat between us built up and we were soon sweating. Normally, coming into contact with someone else's sweat would disgust me, but with Erin, it didn't bother me at all.

She broke the kiss and buried her face into my neck. Her moans escalated but she carried on kissing my neck. After a while, when it became a little too hot to be in such close proximity to each other, she straightened up and rode me. Now she stopped being a gentle lover and grinded herself into me. She put her hands on my chest for stability and continued fucking me. By this point, I was pretty close to cumming, so I stopped her, much to her dismay, and laid her down while I got up. As if sensing my intentions, she got a pillow and put it under her butt to raise her crotch. After doing so, she opened her legs and invited me in. I was only too happy to oblige her request.

I slid into her easily, watching her face as I plunged deeper and deeper into her. Her pupils were dilated and her hair was a tangled mess framing her face. I saw her hand creeping to her crotch, most likely to give her clit some attention. I would've loved to do that myself, but my arms were busy keeping me balanced.

Her moans filled the room. She caught my eyes with hers and held them. I watched them as they conveyed to me more than words ever could. Just when I thought that I would be able to see all her secrets through her eyes, squeezing them shut. I guess I had lost track of time because Erin was moments away from cumming. She inhaled deeply and held her breath for a moment before she exhaled and shuddered. I felt her vagina contract strongly which instantly drove me over the edge. I straightened my body and grabbed her slim waist on both sides for leverage, then I stopped making love to her and just fucked her. With her vagina still contracting, I rammed into her as she tensed and groaned from the heightened sensitivity of her orgasm. Mine hit not too long after hers.

When I was done, I collapsed beside her and turned sideways to take the condom off and tie it up. I just threw it over the side of the bed, making a mental note to take care of it when I wasn't in post-orgasmic bliss. I turned back over to find Erin looking at me.

"That was hot," she said and kissed me. "Grabbing me like that did hurt a little though."

"I'm so sorry, I-"

"I liked it," she reassured me.

We lay side by side until she pulled the pillow from under her butt and hit me across the face with it. I pulled the pillow under my head out and hit her with it. Soon, we were in an all-out pillow fight, giggling like little children. When we finally had enough, we collapsed together and made out. After a while, fatigue caught up with both of us and we stopped making out. We laid there on our sides for a while, staring into each others' eyes. Sleep overtook her first, and her eyelids hid her green emeralds from me. I played with her hair, contemplating the metaphor, "Playing with fire," before sleep took me into her embrace.