Flannel & Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark opens the door. "Bye," he whispers.

"You don't know what you've done to me," she whispers back. "I'll be thinking about you. All the time."

"Me too."

And he thinks of nothing else as he loads up his equipment and drives up to the office. It's all he can do to keep his mind on the road.

By the time he gets home, Carrie is waiting, lying in his bed, reading. He says hello and jumps into the shower.

The hot shower gets his mind off Audrey a little and back to Carrie. He didn't mean her any harm but he sure had a roving eye...and a roving heart.

He puts his robe on and starts to get dressed, putting on his underpants. Carrie is wearing a short skirt and t-shirt. Mark grabs her hands. He pulls her to him for a hug and she slides her hands around his broad, warm clean chest under his robe. She nuzzles into his warmth and nips at the male nipples.

Mark notices the clock. It's 8:30. Audrey is just getting home.

He pushes Carrie down lower. She sinks to her knees and feels his cock waking up. Mark presses her head to his cock. He peels down his underpants. As soon as his growing cock is free, Carrie takes it in her mouth. She loves his taste. She licks him and sucks him and soon has him rock hard and begins a rhythm of sucking him that is about to bring him to orgasm but he stops her. She is locked on him and wants his cum in her mouth. She doesn't want to let go but he pulls her to the bed.

He lays her across the width of the bed. Slowly he makes his way up from her feet, kissing her legs, licking her thighs, and suddenly burying his hands under her ass and parting her cunt lips with his thumbs. He begins to devour her slit, her hole, her clit; he is voracious for the taste of her. She squirms and moans; she doesn't know what's come over him but she can't breathe very well, much less think straight.

He climbs further up Carrie's sweaty body, slides his hands under her arms and grips her shoulders from beneath. Her head is resting back off the edge of the bed as he braces his feet on the mattress, pulls her shoulders and pushes his heavy rigid cock full into her. He sucks and licks her big tits as they jiggle with the force of his thrusts. He is thinking of smaller tits, of piercing blue eyes, of full moist lips, of lighter streaked hair. His energy knows no bounds as he flips her over and slowly, firmly enters her from behind. She is overwhelmed by his love and energy.

A week later, Mark receives a letter from Texas.

"Dear Mark,

"I made it home that night in one piece, sort of. I had no end of fantasies on that airplane. I almost pulled the airline attendant into the bathroom!

"My husband picked me up and took me home. It was about 8:30 your time. I wondered what you were doing.

"I grabbed my husband and took him into the bedroom. Boy was he surprised. But he didn't complain. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him, feeling his crotch grow big. I took down his pants and I grabbed his underpants and peeled them down so I could practically inhale his cock. God how I wanted that cock to be yours.

"I didn't let him come then. I did a little teasing of my own, you bad boy. I pulled him to the bed and stroked one leg with the other foot. That, plus my sexy gold lingerie, gave him the idea I wanted him to have--he started in with my legs and kissed his way up my bare legs. I pulled him right to my cunt, but before he could tease me too much, I pulled down my panties and he dived in--oh God that felt good at last! I held him to it until I came very hard and ground into him for all I was worth.

"He was still rock hard because I hadn't let him come yet and he slid up wanting to fuck me so I pulled him straight into me and lay my head back as he sucked my tits and fucked me something ferocious. But--and I have no idea what made me do it--I had to pull away and flip over and make him fuck me from behind. I just had to have his flesh in me.

"We have never made love so much in our married lives. He's happy as a clam, and I can never get enough.

"The problem is, I'm always thinking of you. Can you feel it?

"Love, Audrey"

Mark hid the letter and has taken it out many times. He reads and rereads it, always when he's alone, and nearly always when he has tissues or a handkerchief to fill with his cum. He enjoys his time with Carrie, but he has had some of his most intense orgasms alone with Audrey's letter, picturing being with her again and again. In his fantasies, there are no girlfriends, husbands, planes to catch, or hotel bills. He can feel her, and he's sure she feels him too.

Words, and fantasies, have that power.

12