Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my mouth worked, and I groaned loudly. Lola smiled. "Yes, dear?" She asked, innocently, "Something on your mind?"

"What...what was that? What's going on? Oh, God, that was hot." I managed, barely.

Lola grinned and put her foot on the coffee table. I noticed immediately the nail polish the same color as mine--jet black. She wiggled them in front of me and the words "feet are ugly" surfaced for a moment. A FLASH and then "Service them. You LOVE feet." came the voice.

My body was my own, but my mind was focused on one thing--Lola's beautiful feet. My mouth sank to them and started to worship them in the way that I imagined they deserved. Tongue intertwining with each toe, licking lovingly over each nail, cleaning, kissing, brushing them against my face, my lips...and then a voice came from the couch to float above my reverie.

"Yes, dear. You're very good. You see, I know what kinds of things my models like, and what I like from them. Because those are not always exactly the same things, I have my little magic flash. Quite handy. Given to me by an admirer who didn't realize that I could use it on him. I think he's in the navy now, doing some thing or other 15000 miles away from here. In any case, you can surely see how I'm able to get much better poses than other photographers with this special technique. And," she whispered, looking meaningfully at Marie, "I do occasionally pick up some long-term houseguests. Marie, here, for example, loves to service me, and I love to have her do so, but she does still quail a bit at sucking my ... add-on. I help her do so more eagerly, and it helps make it real in my mind. Doesn't it, Marie?"

Marie's eyes blazed and she smiled ferociously, "MMMmmmm. Yes, boss. That it does." She made an extremely obscene puckering sound and blew Lola a kiss.

Lola laughed and looked down at me, still burying my face in Lola's exquisite feet. "Now, you, Susan. Marie and I both think that you'd make a wonderful addition to our little...home. But you have to decide that. I won't try to make your decision for you, but I will make you forget all of this should you say "no," for our protection."

"mmmm," was all I could muster, my head full of the scent and the taste of the most wonderful feet on earth.

"Oh, here, let me help you, dear." Flash. "You can stop with my feet for this decision."

Suddenly my vision returned. All was normal. I was sitting there, well, kneeling there, covered in sex, inches from Lola's still exquisite toes, but fully cognizant of what was being asked of me and the ramifications. My reply took about the time it takes to breathe. "Oh, God yes. Please. I have NEVER been happier than these past two days. Let me suck your strapon. Let me worship your feet," turning to Marie, "Let me lick you and suck you and join you, both of you." My mouth rambled forwards for several more feet before my abject lust caught up with it and pointed it to better pastures, namely Marie's beautiful feet encased in the tightest of latex. I crawled to them and started to kiss and lick them. Clear headed, conscious, fully aware, and wanton beyond anything I'd ever experienced.

Marie looked down at me, and then at Lola, who was smiling broadly. "Lola, I think we've found a roommate," she cooed softly, reaching down to unfasten the velcro holding her feet encased in the latex so that I had access to her florescent-orange pedicured toes.

Lola, picking up her camera, but leaving the flash off, smiled and nodded, clicking away. "I think we'll be adding to the family album as well."

12