Flashing the Boys Next Door

Story Info
A young woman who can't stop exposing herself.
2.2k words
4.43
149.2k
37

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/13/2019
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borderman
Borderman
45 Followers

Let me start by describing my background and myself. I'm Jane, 34 years old and I was brought up in a small village in West Wales and have lived with my parents in their cottage on the hills overlooking Portmadog. We always went to Chapel on Sundays and Holy Days, which gave me a religious and pious view on life. My sexual experience to date is very limited and my sexual partners number one – my ex-husband. I'm 5'4" tall with 32b breasts rather skinny and a true blonde with virtually no body hair, which used to get me picked on by the girls in school when we took showers after PE I am sure this is why I had such a hang up over my body and have only ever had sex with my husband in a marriage that lasted 18 months until he decided he was gay. I was shattered and lost all confidence and had a bad car accident, which left me in a coma for a week and developed strange sexual feelings, which the doctor said, would pass.

It was after my recovery and the marriage break up that I was able to buy a bungalow on a small estate just outside Chester, which is where my tale begins.

When I moved in to the bungalow I met my neighbours Paula and Tom with their two sons Mel aged 17 and Mark aged 16 in the house on one side and David and Carol with their son Peter aged 16 on the other side in a bungalow like mine. Paula and Tom asked me in for a welcome drink on the day I moved in and offered to help if I needed it with the move, setting up home and getting the garden in shape which was neglected and overgrown.

The move in took all day and I didn't have time to put the curtains up and just used a bedside lamp for light in the bedroom. It was on Thursday my second night in that as I undressed and was removing my bra I had my first instinct of being watched from the upstairs window on Paula's side.

My first reaction was to step to the side of the window, but then I thought I was being silly, so I took off my bra and panties and rubbed moisturising lotion on my body before switching off the light and getting in bed which faced the window. It was then in the dark that I could see a silhouette of somebody in the window opposite and it was obvious they were still looking. It appeared to be one of the boys from their size and shape.

At first my inhibitions and shame came on me, but as I lay in bed I wondered what he thought and was doing as he saw me naked. This gave me a strange feeling and got me so hot and wet in my pussy that I touched myself and had a heavy orgasm for only the third time in my life.

The next morning I took a shower and peeked at the bedroom window above and saw Mark the 16-year-olds face through the partially parted curtains looking into my room. Mark was obviously looking for more of last nights show and for some reason I could not resist walking to the back of the room in full view of him and opening the towel I had around me and pretend to dry myself to show my body to him again.

I dropped the towel and took the lotion again slowly rubbing it on my shoulders then on to my breasts which now had my red nipples sticking out like I had never experienced before and they tingled when I touched them. Then I moved my hands down my body and reached my pussy which was really wet and had swollen with the clitoris lip starting to throb and turn pink. I rubbed oil on in it with just one finger at first then started to loose control pushing four finger in me and tickling my clit with my thumb until I fell back on the bed came in spurts all over the covers soaking them. I had never done this before and was shocked by how sexy I felt and wanted to do it again even though I knew I was being watched by a 15 year old boy.

I was brought back to reality by my mobile ringing and jumped off the bed in shock to run to my bag in the lounge. It was my solicitor phoning, advising me that the divorce settlement agreed meant I would not have any money problems for the rest of my life as my ex' had sold the two farms and some land he owned and was moving to New Zealand with his partner.

I said thanks and closed the phone, that's when I realised I was standing naked by the lounge window in full view of any one in the street and saw Peter Carols son looking over the front hedge in at me as he walked by. Again my reaction was to dive for cover to the floor and crawl to the bathroom. After taking another shower I dressed without any voyeurs, as they must have gone to school and wondered if they had discussed how they had seen me.

Deciding that if I was to start a new life and with no money worries I would shop for some new clothes and furniture for the bungalow. Chester is a good shopping area and I had soon sorted some carpet and furniture and was moving on to find some clothes.

It was lunchtime and the shops were busy with visitors and the local school kids on their lunch break. I picked some new underwear – new low cut and under cup bras and two sets of matching thongs which I had never worn in my life. Then I moved on to a unisex fashion shop off Foregate Street and found a red, halter neck, back less low cut dress which tied at the back of the neck. The shop assistant said to try it on as it was in the sale and non-returnable and pointed to the curtain cubicles by the men's area as the others were full with queues waiting.

There were a number of boys about fourteen or fifteen from the local private school by the cubicles looking at the jeans on sale and I heard a comment from them on my tits as I walked past them.

I pulled the curtain behind me when I entered but it still left a slight gap, which I would normally have pulled shut. However that feeling came to my nipples and pussy again and I left it open, looking in the mirror to see if they would notice as I undressed.

The removal of my blouse and flash of my white bra and naked shoulders soon had two of the boy's attention and as I was glancing in the mirror I saw them nudge the other two. I removed my bra and my nipples were again blood red and very prominent, then even though I did not need to remove my panties the urge took hold and I had the urge to be naked for them to look at me. My pussy lips were swollen and my clit poking out.

I pretended to struggle with the hanger on the dress and bent to the ground opening my legs to give them a good view of my pussy lips from the rear and my breasts hanging down as I leaned over. I was by now extremely wet and my nipples were hard again standing out about an inch.

I pulled the dress up and viewed the back in the mirror and that's when I noticed that one of the boys had his camera phone ready for the dress to come back off again. I was trembling and at first I was going to pull the curtain to but the urge to expose my naked body took over and I slowly removed the dress making sure I posed in the right position for a full body image in the mirror. I heard his camera bleep and then heard the assistant ask them what they were doing, that caused them to move away, giggling.

An older man in his forties had then taken up a position close to where the boys had been and was looking at my naked body, then instead of showing my self to him I pulled the curtain closed quickly, got dressed and bought the dress. By now the school break was over so I bought some other clothes, a new bikini and shorts to sunbathe in the garden then travelled to the garden centre for some gardening tools and a lawn mower.

When I reached home I was still excited by the day's events and wondered what the boy would do with my naked picture, which again had me wet with hard nipples and an urge to touch myself. I had started to lose control and wanted to strip and show my body again.

I had forgotten to buy food and drove to the local shop for some tins and a few vegetables when I noticed that the kids were leaving school for the day. I paid for the groceries and drove home quickly, getting wetter and shaking as I did and started thinking of being naked again.

I parked the car and saw Paula was in her garden, she said hello and asked how I was settling in. We chatted for a while when Mark and Peter were dropped off from school by another neighbour down the street. Mark blushed as he said hello and asked his mum Paula, if Peter could come over later to do some schoolwork in his bedroom.

Paula agreed so long as they were not cheating with homework and that they would help her with garden rubbish as soon as they had changed their clothes. Peter said they were only comparing observations and both giggled as they went to their homes. Paula then asked again if I needed help as she saw me unloading the gardening tools from the car. I said I was Ok for now but I would pay Mark and Peter if they could help me get the garden tidied up at the weekend as the weather forecast was good and I had no one to help. She said they could probably do with a bit more pocket money and said she would ask them but was sure it would be OK and we were promised sunshine in the 70s Saturday and Sunday.

I don't know why but the thought of the boys in my garden at the weekend got me excited and I had to force myself to get food inside me instead of stripping my clothes off again. I was washing the pots in the kitchen when I heard Paula calling me, she was by the fence and said the boys had agreed to help on the weekend and asked what time I wanted them. We agreed about ten-o clock and she asked if I would keep an eye on them as her and Tom were going to Manchester for the day, I agreed and said they could eat with me if they wanted.

My mind started working over time as to how I could expose my self to them and again found myself masturbating by pushing my panties to one side and fingering my clit until I soaked the floor with a gushing orgasm. It was then that I decided to stop wearing panties unless it was absolutely necessary and would only wear my bra when out with company I knew.

Later that evening I knew the boys would be looking in my bedroom, but first, as it was quite hot I put on my shorts and bikini top and started on the garden. Knowing the boys were watching me, I kept pretending to fit a breast in the bikini cup and expose part of a nipple. Eventually I was so wet I had to go inside and have a shower making sure the boys were looking as I stripped off and then rubbed my breasts and legs with oil up to and onto my clit. I took a shower and went through the body oiling again and I was sure they were playing with themselves as they watched, which got me lying on the bed with fingers in my pussy.

The man from the window blind shop I had asked to call to measure up interrupted my show. I quickly dressed and selected narrow slat venetian blinds for all the windows as they were the least intrusive and allowed in the most light. They would also give anyone outside a good view inside when tilted the right way. He said they would be ready in two weeks- two weeks without any window coverings, my mind was running wild.

Paula came around after tea with a bottle of wine as a house warming present and by the time we had finished, it was late and Mark had gone to bed so I had no one to expose my self to.

My mind then began to explore the possibility of the boys being in the same room as me when I was naked. I began to devise a plan.

Part 2 The Plan to follow

Borderman
Borderman
45 Followers