Flashing the Trash Man

Story Info
She just had to do it, with help.
3.7k words
4.34
54.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Driver

I am a Refuse Removal Technician or, more commonly, a garbage man. Really, garbage men are athletes they send in at the end of an already-decided athletic event. Me, I work against the clock to keep customers happy. Want to get someone upset? Just don't pick up their refuse after a week. I drive alone and use a lifting apparatus to put customers' refuse into my truck. Not terribly exciting, but it pays the bills and has its good moments.

Like just before sunrise, when the sky just begins to lighten from the sun's approach. I love to sit with a cup of coffee and watch the sky turn from black to a beautiful dawn blue. It's very relaxing and readies me for the long day. Another good moment is when I see into the homes of folks getting ready for work in the morning. You never know what you might see. I use those seconds during the actual dumping of the refuse to pry into their homes. I am a total voyeur, and the fulfillment of my voyeuristic fantasies is one reason I love my job.

The Woman

I get up early in the morning and keep active to keep up with house work, prepare for meals and the like. I like to sleep in the nude and often go about the house that way when I get up in the morning. It feels liberating and, sometimes, excites me a bit.

Wednesday morning is trash day. Hubby puts the trash out Tuesday nights so it is ready first thing in the morning. You see, we are near the beginning of the route. Not long after six the truck arrives. We have a bay window at the front of our home that opens from the street through the dining room and into the kitchen. The window has Venetian blinds that we keep open just a bit.

From a window in another room, I noticed last Wednesday that the trash truck driver got out of his truck to fiddle with our cans even though there didn't seem to be anything wrong. When he got out of the truck, he spent a few moments looking into our dining room window from the sidewalk, then moved on. It suddenly dawned on me that he may have seen something through the blinds before. The thought scared me for a moment, and then it titillated my exhibitionistic nature. What has he seen? What does he want to see? What would he do if he saw it?

To get answers to these and other questions, I decided to call a man I know who is a dedicated voyeur and exhibitionist, a friend I met online a few years ago (that's another story). I knew he'd have some good ideas.

The Friend

She rarely calls, but I'm always glad to hear from her. She is my online and phone buddy, but we have never met in person. We share intimate moments online and on the telephone, and frequently talk about our sexual interests and activities. This day, I got a surprise. She told me she thinks her garbage man saw her naked her through the blinds. She said she saw him get out of his truck (very unusual for a driver of an automated refuse truck) and adjust the garbage cans and look into her dining room window. She thought she might have been seen before.

She wanted some advice about flashing, a subject in which I am well versed, both in fantasy and reality. We talked regularly about our flashing. She told me about flashing truckers with her skirt hiked up while driving down the freeway (which I love to hear about). I told her about flashing in hotel windows and other flashing adventures I've had, and it always turned me on to share them with her. Her mere mention of her recent experience made me drippy.

I told her she should open the blinds just a bit and wear stockings and sheer panties and bra next Wednesday. It would surely make her feel sexy and get her admirer's attention. I figured what happened next would be up to her, but I couldn't wait to find out what happened.

The Woman

I got up a little early on the next trash day. Hubby had already left and I took my time. I followed my friend's advice. After I showered, I put on sexy French cut black panties, thigh high stockings and a sheer black bra that accented my already ample breasts. It was almost time for the trash pick up. I went to the dining room and opened the blinds a little more than usual.

Yesterday morning I went out to the street and looked into the house and experimented with various lighting. I didn't want to be overt, but I did want be seen. I left the hallway light on that shines into the dining room. I left the kitchen was dark, but I was going to use the light from the open refrigerator as an attention getter.

I heard the truck making its way to our house. I found myself getting butterflies and I almost chickened out. I slid my fingers down my tummy and under the waistband of my panties and down to my mound and found I was wet with anticipation. I massaged my love button and pussy lips, spreading the wetness into the folds. My nipples were hard and showed up well in the bra. With my other hand I gave them the attention they craved. I heard the truck next door. When I heard him finish there, I went to the refrigerator and opened the door and waited. I traced small, light circles on my tummy with my fingers and got goose bumps from the cool air. Here he comes!

The Driver

I watched the sun peek over the horizon, drained the last drop of coffee from the cup and fired up the Mack's engine. I coasted downhill to the first house of the day, watched carefully in the alignment mirror, stopped perfectly even with the can, hit the actuator and whoosh, up and away it went. In the few intervening seconds, I looked into the hallway window of the dark house. Nothing there.

On I went for about 10 minutes and all the houses so far were dark or uninteresting. I got to my first interesting target of the day, a home with a light on in the hallway with a straight shot into the bedroom in the rear. Unfortunately, the view of the hairy back of the male owner of the house made me cringe and I continued on. Two homes later, I came to a window where I had seen some action before. I never saw much, just something moving behind the half-closed blinds.

I hit the actuator and looked in. The blinds were open a bit more than usual. A dim light was on in the kitchen and I could see someone there. I couldn't see well so I got out of the truck and pretended to adjust the cans. I turned toward the window and looked in again.

I could just make her out. It looked like she was standing in front of the refrigerator and the light cast a glow on her beautiful pale white skin. I stared a bit longer and I could make out that she had on thigh high stockings, black panties and a black bra that held nice, big tits. She closed the refrigerator door and walked toward me into the dining room.

A light from the adjoining hallway illuminated her as she strolled through the dining room. She had pinned-up red hair. She had a very sexy curvy shape and she was making circles on her tummy with her fingers as she walked toward me. She hesitated a moment. It seemed like she looked right at me, but I wasn't sure. She continued to walk out of the room and out of sight. I stood there for a moment and decided to move on.

The show was enough to give me good wood and I vowed to keep an eye on that house next week. My imagination turned to fantasy and I masturbated twice that day thinking about the event and what it might lead to next week.

The Woman

Oh God, I'm sure he saw me! It was delicious. It made me tingle. I was so excited I went right to the bedroom and got my favorite vibrator. I stood in front of the mirror and admired myself. The wet spot in my crotch had spread to cover my entire pussy. I pulled down my panties and I was literally dripping. I pulled my bra away from my tits, spread my legs, threw my hips forward and slowly inserted the vibrator into my cunt. My whole body trembled as I played with my tits and fucked myself with the vibrator, watching myself in the mirror the whole time.

I imagined doing this in front of a man, but I couldn't see his face. My body convulsed as the orgasm began. The warmth spread from my pelvis quickly through my entire body. I continued to use the vibrator for a few moments, moving from clit to cunt to that sublimely sensitive area between my cunt and ass. I looked down. There was a dark wet spot on the carpet beneath me. I was so sensitive I had to withdraw the humming fake phallus. I collapsed onto a chair and gathered myself. It was the best self stimulation and masturbation I had ever experienced. I wanted to do it again. I had to make plans for next Wednesday.

Friend

I called her at lunchtime and couldn't wait for her to tell me about it. When I heard her answer the phone, I could feel a little squirt of precum and knew I'd have to deal with a wet spot on my trousers. I was absolutely giddy.

She was busy and couldn't talk long, but she told me that things had gone well with the garbage man. It was the first time she had set up a flash like that and she said it was very exciting. I got a few details from her and asked her if she was interested in doing it again. She said, "Maybe." From the tone of her voice, I was pretty sure her excitement would build quickly over the next week and she would be more than interested.

I asked her what her objective was, since that would dictate the action for next week. Was it seduction, self-pleasure, teasing? "Seduce the trash man? Yeah, right," she said. "I'm a tease and I want the excitement."

I told her not to make eye contact with him, then. If he were to think she was trying to communicate with her, then he would try to communicate back, and hubby might have a problem with that. I asked her how far she was willing to go. She asked "What do you mean?"

I explained that she really only let the guy peek a little. He only saw enough to jack off about. I quizzed her about wide open blinds, more lighting and masturbation. She almost choked. "I'll think about it," she replied. "Call me Monday, Luv." I agreed.

On the way home that afternoon, I began fantasizing about what I would like to happen. I came up with some very good ideas. So good that I had to roll a condom onto my wet cock and stroke it while I was driving home.

Woman

The weekend had passed quickly and I continued to fantasize about what had happened and what might happen. Hubby noticed that I had a special enthusiasm when we made love on Saturday. "It's you, baby," I cooed. We've had our adventures, but I don't think he would have endorsed the fantasy-to-reality plan that I was considering.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to go beyond flashing to full-scale exhibitionism with this situation. I felt pretty secure. As long as there were no photographs, I would be alright. I would start out like before, but more lighting for a better view. This time, though, I would touch, feel, expose and, well, be very naughty.

I wasn't sure how to go about it without being too terribly obvious. I knew a good source for ideas though, and he's going to call with some of those ideas on Monday.

Friend

I called her Monday at noon. She said she had time and privacy. I started the conversation right off with "Did you think about it?"

"Yes, it flits into my imagination during free moments, and even moments not so free. I've decided I want to be more than just semi-naked. I want to expose myself, completely. I need some help, though. Have you been thinking about it?"

"Oh yeah, almost obsessively. My heart leaps when I envision some of the things I have in mind for you," I said haltingly.

"Mmmmmm...let me guess. Would a slender toy be involved?"

"That's an element of it...you know me so well," I whispered.

"And things like crotchless panties, bras with nipples showing through, maybe even high heels?"

"I'm dripping again...yes but don't forget the stockings. Wait, I know just the thing. Suspender panty hose. Do you have a pair?" I continued to press her.

"No, but it's only Monday, and I know where I can get sexy lingerie on the way home," she explained, sounding more and more like it's something she's really looking forward to.

"I have some very specific ideas, and I'll go over them with you, one-by-one. But one other thing," I said, hesitating again.

"Yes Luv, tell me," she said in a low, sexy voice.

"I want to be part of it...I want to be there, sort of," I said, trying to entice her.

"Go on."

"I want to be on the phone with you as you do it. I want you to tell me every detail while it happens. I want to come with you on the phone while he's watching you."

"Dear, we've come this far, how can I resist? Now, tell me the details."

Woman

I had stopped at the lingerie store on the way home Tuesday and purchased a pair of sheer black suspender pantyhose. The plan was so hot; I left work early because I couldn't concentrate. I went to bed early Tuesday evening and got up early Wednesday morning. Hubby left at 5:30. I took a warm bath and began putting on my outfit. I watched myself in the mirror, trying to get everything just right.

I pinned my hair up and slid on the hose. They looked outstanding. I put on a pair of heels and considered stopping there. Not much more was needed, given what I was about to do. I decided to wear the bra with openings for the nipples. I adjusted my tits until everything was just right. My nipples were already hard from repeated adjusting and just a bit of fondling. I sprayed on some perfume. I was damp between my legs and it made my thighs slide silkily past each other when I walked.

Just as last time, I had experimented with different lighting conditions and got everything just right. I left the kitchen dark and turned on the downlights in the dining room. I placed a makeup mirror in a particular location so I could see the trash man without looking straight at him. I got my favorite vibrator and some baby oil from the bedroom and walked into the dining room and waited. I saw the truck drive by heading for the end of the street, where he would turn and make his way back to me. I opened the blinds wide and dialed my friend.

Friend

I answered the phone quickly. "Hi Luv," came the sexy voice I had anticipated for so long. "I've done everything you asked. I'm sitting in the dining room, the blinds are open, and I'm just dripping some baby oil on my vibrator. He's probably about 2 minutes away and I'm sooooo hot. What's all that noise in the background?"

"I'm on the freeway and I've got the moonroof open. Lots of trucks and such. I'm taking an exit now. I'm pulling into a Park 'n Ride. I'm going to pull my pants down in a moment so I can masturbate with you."

"Mmmm...sounds like something you'd do. I'm sitting so he'll be able to see me with a side view. I can look out the window using the mirror. I'm sooo ready for this. Do you have your cock in hand yet?" she asked.

"Yes, and it's dripping precum. I'm spreading it around the head, gently. It feels so good." I was fibbing, but she'd find out soon enough.

Woman

I began by gently running the vibrator from my clit, down my cunt and past, and back up again, teasing myself and getting very wet. "I'm going to put the phone down so I can use both hands, but I'll keep talking so you'll know what's happening."

"Go ahead, baby, but please tell me everything as it happens," he was almost begging.

I heard the truck about a minute away. I slipped the vibrator into my love tunnel, just barely, then back out, teasing it. I used my other hand to fondle my nipples, which now stood out like little volcanoes from the black bra. I described every detail aloud for the benefit of my friend as I played with myself.

The truck was next door now. It will be just moments. I began moving my hips in rhythm with the vibrator in a fucking motion. My legs were spread open and I would be easily seen. I resisted the urge to look directly out the window and instead stared into the mirror. "Here he comes Luv, my God I'm so hot. I'm fucking myself and a complete stranger is going to watch me do it!"

"Don't cum yet baby. Hold off. I'm stroking my cock as you fuck yourself now baby. Let's cum together!" he gasped.

I saw the truck pull up. Up the can went, and back down. Just as I expected, the driver exited and looked toward the window as he adjusted the location of a can. "He's looking now, Jesus I know he can see me. Oh God, I'm going to cum. He's looking right at me fucking myself."

I didn't get a response from my friend. "Here I cum. Oh God, Jesus, I'm squirting, It's so obvious what's happening. Oh, God." My body shook, I leaned forward, then back, and I kept probing myself deeply with the vibrator. My head snapped back and forth. I could see him still there. "He's smiling, Luv. He saw me as I came. It looks like he's putting a phone to his ear. What's he going to do, call the police?"

"Don't worry, baby, I'm sure he's OK with it. Why don't you turn toward him? Show him your pussy."

"You can't be serious...he's talking on the phone...he..." I was totally shocked. With every word my phone friend said, the trash man's lips moved, too. I looked directly out the window and saw him wave to me.

Driver and Friend

My cock was standing out obviously in my coveralls. I didn't wear briefs, so there were wet spots all over my crotch. When I waved, she just sat there, motionless, with her mouth agape. I had pulled it off. It was perfect. "Go ahead, turn towards him. Show him your pussy. You know he wants to see it," I urged.

I walked toward the window, and still she did not move. "Don't worry baby, only good things will happen," I tried to comfort her. "I still want to cum with you."

She smiled a little, closed her phone, got up slowly, walked to the window, motioned me in with her finger and then snapped the blinds shut. I heard the front door open and walked towards it. It was open slightly and I pushed it open and walked in. She came up to me and embraced me with a long, wet open mouthed probing kiss. She ground her hips into my groin. We kept our mouths together and separated our bodies a bit so she could unzip my coveralls. I slipped out of them quickly and we embraced again. She took my cock into her hand and gently guided it to her pussy and began moving her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy over the length of my cock. It felt like heaven.

She ordered me to lie on my back on the carpet in the hallway. I gladly complied. She went to the dining room and retrieved her vibrator. She stood next to me and then straddled my face. From previous conversations, she knew I loved to look up at a woman masturbating, and she seemed to take great pleasure as she spread the lips of her neatly trimmed pussy open with her left hand and worked the vibrator all over her cunt with her right.

She lowered herself just inches from my face while I jacked off. She fucked herself that way for a few moments and her hips moved back and forth. She began groaning and a thunderous orgasm showered down upon my face. She lowered herself onto my face accepted my mouth and tongue and slid back and forth on my face like she was trying to polish it. I continued to jack off and shot my cum all over her back and ass. I rubbed it in like it was massage oil.

We spent the next few moments embracing on the floor. I asked her if this changed our friendship. She just looked at me and said "Maybe, Luv, we can meet again sometime. But we both know this show will never happen again. There's too big a risk. You must go. Call me Monday if you have any ideas."

I slipped on my coveralls as she urged me out the door without another word. As I walked back to the idling truck with her cunt juice still on my face, I thought to myself, "Yes, I should be able to come up with something."