Flashpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let it all wash over me as I continued to lick and devour his cock. I stroked the ridge with my tongue and then swallowed him back down. I could feel the head of his cock in the base of my throat and I loved how wanton I felt having him that far down. I started to slide my lips back up toward the top of him when suddenly he moved, pulling out of my mouth so quickly that my teeth nicked him. Jim jerked his fingers from my body and I rebelled against the loss, bucking in response to their desertion.

I looked at Emily for an answer, but the bewildered look on her face told me that she had received similar treatment. I looked back at Jim, watching as he stood up and turned, a feral look in his eye. He rested there, struggling to rein in his desire. There was such beauty in his wild abandonment and knowing he was so close to losing control made me crazy with the need to push him over the edge.

Emily's body trembled with restraint as she forced herself to move toward the chair. She pulled out a condom from the cushion, mumbling that she had gotten it from her purse earlier, and I smiled my appreciation. I watched as Jim, with shaking hands, unwrapped and uncurled the condom to cover himself.

He stood there trembling, unsure what to do next it seemed. I looked to Emily and we all looked back at the television where another sex scene played on. All three of us watched, mesmerized as the actors on screen began fucking in the doggie position.

Jim looked at me, at Emily, and then back again, silently asking for help. With a courage I didn't know I possessed, I moved to the center of the couch, my hips on the edge. My legs opened wide and I coaxed Emily on top of me. With Emily facing me, entwining her legs with mine, we gave Jim full access to the deepest and softest parts of our bodies.

He knelt down and entered me first. I whimpered as he stretched apart the tightness caused by two years of abstinence. We rocked back and forth and I could feel Emily's arousal rub against mine. She looked down at me, her eyes wide in both amazement and desire.

Jim withdrew and eased into Emily's body, moving in and out with skilled rhythm. My heart hammered violently as the dance continued and time seemed to suspend itself. As Jim entered me once more, I tensed, edging closer and closer to the finish line. Above me, I heard Emily gasp and she bucked her hips. I opened my eyes to look at her and saw Jim's arm moving back and forth to the same cadence our bodies swayed to, his fingers playing a well-rehearsed tune.

As Emily started the journey toward the edge of the universe and toppled over its edge, I felt my body heat with liquid fire. Tremors ran through my limbs then raced back to my core, tightening. I felt Jim's cock jerk violently inside the confines of my body and he cried his release, low and unbridled, and crashed against our joined bodies. The final assault of his and Emily's bodies rocking against mine, were my undoing. I clamped down and rode a wave of elation so high I could see the stars as I rocketed upward.

It took us several minutes to allow gravity its task, and longer still to peel apart. Our bodies had spent so much energy on the afternoon's fun, we had little left for much else.

I looked for my clothes, but was distracted by the sticky feeling of sex's aftermath. "I need a shower." I said to no one in particular, but two voices responded in unison.

"Me, too!"

I smiled, pondering the question of what a polite hostess might do. "Well, I do have one in the bathroom." I paused, trying to get my brain back to its functioning state. "You know, there is a serious natural resource crisis going on right now. It would be so much more... resourceful... if you'd both just join me."

I looked up, teasingly, only to see two pairs of smiling eyes. Once again, unison in thought. "I'd love to!"

We headed toward the bathroom, past the bedroom where Jim had been working not too long before. I snuck a peek in. "The shelves look very well put together." I looked up at him. "I'm glad you stayed so that I could tell you that in person."

Emily chuckled. "So am I!"

Jim looked at us both and winked. "Me, too."