Flat Tire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers

"You are truly beautiful Missy, such a divine young body, but I knew that from the moment that I saw you. Please don't be afraid of old Jacob I will do whatever you want me to do for you. Do you mind if I touch you?" He asked softly and I said that he could.

His hands gently cupped my breasts and his thumbs rolled back and forth over my nipples. I gently cupped his balls in my hand and stroked his cock from the base to the tip.

"I would like you to lick and suck my pussy lips from behind, if you would, then take me from behind. When the others are finished with me I would like to sleep with you in your bed, I really do prefer older men." I said to him.

"Well now Missy, that does sound good, why not we do 69 with me on bottom. Does that sound good to start and it is no problem, you are welcome to sleep in my bed." He said softly and I nodded my approval.

"Jacob, I'm worried what will happen to me, come morning. Aren't you bothered that I may be expected to run to the police?" I asked timidly.

"No, I'm not concerned. I think you will be so pleased that you may want to stay a little longer, but we will not force you." He said and he sounded very believable.

He broke away from me and grabbed a towel then laid in the middle of the bed with two pillows under his head as he waited for me to climb over him, which I did.

So there I was on my knees with my arse in the face of a 55-year-old Caribbean van driver. I was looking down on the blackest sweetest looking uncut cock I had ever seen in my life. His rosy red cockhead was inflamed and peeking well thru' the foreskin, it looked so delicate that I gently closed my lips around it and licked.

Jacob was already running his tongue swiftly up and down between my lips and touching all the places that he should. Somehow he had dabbed his finger or thumb on his right hand in some superfine lubricant and was working his thumb in my bum. His left hand was held flat and was massaging my lips and clit while the thumb on that hand was rolling round the rim of my vagina and then suddenly it was in deep. But whatever he was doing it sure felt really good and I showed my appreciation by sinking my mouth over his entire cock.

The feelings were starting to rapidly multiply and I was pushing my arse back and forth as he pushed his thumbs into me and massaged inside my vagina. Faster and faster he went and I had to stop sucking as the feelings were so intense but I kept his cock deep in my mouth and tried to breathe as I sighed loudly.

"Oooooh, oooooh my god, that's so good, oooooh, keep going like that, oooooh." I cried softly and he did keep going and the feelings heightened even more.

"Oooooh gee, keep going, oooooh, ooh, something is happening, oooooh I feel like I need to pee, oooooh don't stop, please don't stop. Oooooh my god, I don't know if I can take much more Jacob, it is so good oooooh god." I cried out loudly as I wildly moved my butt back and forth.

"Just let it happen, relax, you won't pee, it just feels like that. Either way just give into your feelings and have a big orgasm Missy." He said as he panted loudly.

"Oooooh, oooooh my god, if you insist but that's so damn good, oooooh yesss its wonderful, please keep going, oooooh, oooooh I think I'm really going to cummmmm." I cried as tears welled in my eyes. I kept stopping and starting my arse movements as I was on the brink of a huge orgasm and then it swept over me and I gave in. I felt instant relief as milky liquid from my pussy squirted out and plastered his face but he never missed a beat and just kept going.

"Oooooh Jacob, oooooh Jacob, oooooh Jacob, my god what's happening I'm seeing stars, oooooh wow what a feeling." I cried.

"Quickly lay on your back Missy." He said firmly and he was over me in a flash and his hard black cock was rammed inside as he thrusted deeply in and out. I squeezed down tightly on his black cock and then cried out as another wave of orgasms came over me just as he thrusted deeply for the very last time and pumped all his hot juices inside my vagina.

"Oh my god Jacob that was utterly fantastic. Thank you sweetie, you are the best." I told him softly and cupped his cheeks in my hands then gave him a big kiss and kept squeezing my vagina muscles as he pushed in and out of me every few minutes.

"I would love to have you again when you are ready sweetie." I told him.

"It is a shame that the boys have to be pleasured tonight because I could spend all night with you Missy. But it is only fair now and poor David has had nothing yet." He said.

"Yes that is so my sweet man, but I guess the quicker I lie down for them the quicker I can run to your bed." I told him.

"Yes and that will give me time to build up reserves."

He said as I slid out of bed and kissed him once more before I left for the kitchen with the sheet around my shoulders.

"Your father wants me back in his bed, after you are all satisfied." I told them and they looked at each other and smiled.

"Missy let me speak with you in the spare room please." Timothy said and I followed him slowly.

"What is the matter, have I done something wrong?" I asked nervously.

"No, no. I just wanted to go over a scenario with you and make sure that you will be comfortable. Will you be all right if we have the 4 of us in the room, one in your pussy, one in your mouth and one standing or kneeling on either side of you?" he asked. I said that would be fine but if anyone had anal in mind then I would be happy if they thoroughly washed immediately afterwards before putting it anywhere else.

"I don't think anyone has anal in mind as they don't want to hurt you in anyway but I will tell them Missy. We are hoping that you may stay longer if it is possible. I think you will be pleased Missy we will go around one by one, once in the mouth and once in your pussy, but some may even masturbate onto your breasts will that be okay?" He asked and I nodded that it would be okay and told him that they could all cum anywhere on my body, if they wanted as I would really like that.

"Anywhere, including face?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you happy to start now then Missy?" He asked and I told him that I should first wash again so he took me to the bathroom and had me stand in the shower then handed me a sponge and some soap. He came back moments later with a clean towel and said if I wanted he would have everyone wash me down, that way they could all be cleaned as well at the same time. I told him that it sounded like a great idea but I didn't want to spill all of their semen in the shower.

"Well just a quick wipe then Missy." He said.

I started the shower and delighted in rinsing my hair then David stepped in behind me then Luke in front. One washed my back and the other my front, whoever was in front of me I washed his cock and balls gently but I didn't overdo it. It should be noted that they were all rock hard and black as the ace of spades, but Timothy's was probably the biggest and fattest. Given another time I would willingly have knelt and sucked them all off as they all looked superb and glistened when lathered.

But they had all been washed including myself so I rinsed off and then stepped out of the tub. David took my arm to steady me and quickly removed it when I got my balance. Someone took a towel and dried me from behind then someone dried my front. There were so many hands drying me that I was losing track of whose they were. It was time for the bedroom and time to satisfy 4 hungry young black cocks.

I laid full length on the bed and opened my legs wide then raised my knees. Someone put a pillow under my bum to raise me off the bed; someone else put a pillow under my neck.

Then all I could feel was 8 hands gently exploring every single part of my body and then I felt a cock at my mouth so I opened my lips wide and licked the tip. David was rubbing his cock around my pussy lips and over my clit. I had a cock on either side of me which I reached out for and slowly stroked them. Every hand in the room was busy doing something.

David knelt and licked all over my pussy right down to my anus and then back up again until he reached my clit. He went faster and faster as he made me cringe and arch my back in delight.

I could tell from his actions that it was really exciting him but I hoped that he could hold on a bit longer. Suddenly he sprung up and knelt over me as he masturbated himself for a few seconds then shot his cum onto my breasts. This motivated the others and the ones at either side of me were starting to spurt towards my face so I stroked and pumped their cocks faster.

Timothy must have been just behind my head as I saw his big cock starting to shoot all over my face and breasts. It was a magnificent sight and I wish that I had had a mirror. I opened my mouth wide to catch some drops and moments later Tim's cockhead was between my lips as I lapped up the last few dribbles.

David was wild with desire and entered me quickly then thrusted like a madman as he looked intensely at my face and breasts that were soaked in cum. He quickly stirred my emotions and brought me to a very nice orgasm as he pulled out and pumped his exploding cock onto my belly.

Wow I thought this was simply incredible and fantastic because moments later I had another cock thrusting inside my pussy and another one in my mouth. I was totally losing track of where everyone was but what did it really matter anyway. These guys were great and that's all I could say as I always seemed to have my hands and mouth full of cock and one pounding inside of me.

And so it went on, with not one of them cummin inside of me, all of them unloaded either on my face, breasts or belly. Timothy must have relayed the message of how I liked it on my body because this was really uncanny, either way I just loved the whole event.

When they finally appeared to have had enough I had 8 hands rubbing cum all over every part of my body including all over my clit which they rubbed and massaged until I orgasmed again and again. It was truly a mind-boggling experience.

"Now Missy, how do you feel?" One of them asked and I told them that I felt fantastic and that I would never ever forget this evening.

"Shall we stop now Missy, so that you can go to Pappies bed and then later rest for the night?" Timothy asked and I said that we better as I would have to shower and present myself in better condition. They helped me up and walked me to the shower then set the shower running and each one of them washed me down carefully while I washed them and knelt before each one as I sucked them all off.

While they dried me they all told me how pleased they were and hoped that I was happy enough to possibly stay longer or comeback again. I told them that I would see what the morning brought and trotted off to Jacob's bedroom.

He was awake and smiled as I slid into bed beside him then his big arm went around me and he asked if I was happy. I smiled and told him that it was simply wonderful and unbelievable. His hand roamed all over me and excited me again and he was about to climb over me but I told him that I could do the honors and climbed overtop of him.

His hard black cock was ready for action as I slowly took it all inside my vagina and then I slowly rode him while his hands continued roaming.

"Oh Missy, you are so beautiful and so talented. I could stroke your body all night." He said as I squeezed my vagina tightly around his black cock and eased myself up and down.

"Tell me when you want to cum, and I will make you. Then I will drain every drop from your hard black cock until it is as dry as the desert." I told him.

"Missy, I think I could stand this all night."

We did manage to hold off any eruptions for a good 10 minutes but the sight of me having an orgasm was just too much for him and he quickly climaxed.

I laid forward with my head on his chest while he held and softly squeezed the cheeks of my bum then I think we must have both drifted off into a wonderful well-earned sleep.

Next morning when I awoke, I was alone and it was very quiet as I swing my legs out of bed and gathered the sheet over my shoulders. I peeked in the kitchen but no one was there so I went to the spare bedroom and gathered my clothes, which had been neatly folded. I went to the bathroom and quickly showered, then dressed and went back to the kitchen where I thought I had seen my purse. I looked out of the windows and didn't see anyone so I quietly checked all the rooms, but they were all empty.

I stepped outside and noticed my car at the side of the house; I walked around it and for some reason I was reluctant to open the car door but mainly for fear of being detected before I attempted my getaway. I looked all around but didn't see anybody so I gingerly opened the car door and I heard the dinging which meant the keys were in the ignition. My heart rate must have increased as I kind of froze; I wasn't expecting things to be going so easy.

I turned the key and the engine fired up, I didn't even wait to buckle up but once I had put it into gear then all the car doors locked automatically. I started to shake a little as I fastened the seatbelt and nervously anticipated something going terribly wrong. I drove slowly down the long laneway trying desperately to stop myself hitting the pedal wildly and moments later I was turning left onto a sideroad.

I had no idea which way I was going but I think my objective was to put distance between the farm and me. Then I came to a crossroad and I knew I was completely lost.

I sat there with the doors locked and reached for a pen and paper then wrote down the information on the signs and drew a small map of which way I had come. I then decided to keep on driving the same way that I was going and at the next crossroad I stopped and wrote down the information. I even opened the windows and got out of the car then walked around, moments later a pickup truck approached from the other direction.

I waved and the driver stopped. "I'm lost, can you tell me where I'm at?" I said with a blank stare then he laughed.

"Well little lady you are really nowhere and if you keep going you will get somewhere, that's where all roads lead. But if you are looking for the town then take that sideroad that way and keep on going for 5 miles until you see a big red barn and a blue colored silo beside it, then make a left and keep going until you reach the town. It will take about 25 minutes and you should be there. Is everything all right, you seem a little flustered?" He said and I told him that I was just a little confused but thanked him sincerely.

I drove slowly with the window partly down and reviewed my situation and all the things that had transpired, in a way I was thankful to be safe and once more travelling on my own.

But I was also having very mixed feelings about going straight to the police and wondered what the outcome would be and what it may do to my reputation.

I had no injuries, no bruises, no cuts or scrapes and no proof. I wasn't really harmed except maybe mentally and my clothes weren't torn.

Was I forced, yes in one sense, maybe not in another? Did I willingly participate, yes in a way?

If it got out what had happened then something like this would stay with me for the rest of my life and it would be like a dark cloud hanging over my name.

Everyone would know my story and I would be the target of all kinds of jokes and sniggering behind my back.

I knew I had to ask myself the question, did I mind what happened, did I like it and the answer was that I secretly did like it and didn't mind one bit what happened.

Although I knew it was extremely risky and I could have been badly hurt or even killed. I tried to convince myself that it was a once in a lifetime event that I would cherish for the rest of my life. Being fucked by 5 black men was extremely exciting and very erotic by many girls' standards.

But then I thought to myself, if it was so good then why on earth am I running away on such a beautiful sunny morning, couldn't I have stayed longer? Was one night enough to cherish for a lifetime?

I pulled over while scratching my head, I was awfully confused so then I got out and walked around the car. I reached onto the front seat and picked up my chicken scrawled map then threw it back on the seat.

I got back in the car and made a U-turn then started going back the way I had come, all the way back to farm.

Hell you only live once.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers
12