Fleeting Glimpses Ch. 05

Story Info
The finale.
1.9k words
4.71
10.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn sat up to face me as I untangled myself from my clothes. Pulling my face towards her, she spattered it with kisses, licking my mouth and neck like a cat, pushing her tongue fatly between my lips and sucking my breath like a Hoover.

Without warning, she slowly rolled away from me, cocking her legs aside in a strawberry flourish. She bent forward to kiss me, giving me a perfect glimpse down her cleavage at her plump and sumptuous breasts.

"Just be a sec, honey, I need to freshen up."

I lay on my back, my skimpy white briefs sticking out at funny angles, poised for her re-entrance. She loved the drama, tension and excitement of our relationship and planned each occasion very carefully.

Her reappearance startled me slightly, she had changed into a mid blue business suit, vaguely mannish in its cut. She pirouetted round, expressing her delight at my reaction. The waisted jacket pulling her breasts together and the skin-tight skirt pronouncing and defining her hips and bottom perfectly. She looked delicious and I laughed and clapped at her display.

She swaggered forward; grinning with success and slowly fell on top of me, her hips on mine at 90°.

I felt the weight of her pelvis pressing against my belly, she folded her arms and rested her head, sliding her body into position, her tummy squarely on my manhood, she turned and mouthed the words;

"Stroke my bottom, honey, do whatever you want, but stroke my bottom first. I am wearing a nice, fresh pair of knickers for you to munch on."

I complied without question, smoothing my palms over the rambling hills of her derriere, stroking the profile of her knickers and pressing the heel of my hand along the crease.

"I can feel the bulge of your cock prodding my belly..."

"And I can feel the heat draught of your body; it is sending a warm current between your legs."

"Spank me..."

This took a moment to register.

"Spank me gently, honey, I know you wouldn't hurt me, so spank me till I say enough..."

My cock was pulsing like a heat pump as I slowly but purposefully slapped her rump at 2-3 second intervals.

Every slap brought a deeper mewing from her mouth.

"Just a little harder..."

My hand began to tingle and it crossed my mind that if this was me, I would be saying "enough!" I did gain a degree of pleasure, that is undeniable, but more to do with her response than the act of doing it...I slapped her harder, but coupled this between the pauses by stroking deeper and deeper into the crevasse of her rump.

"Your cock feels so hot and hard."

I curled my hand beneath her and inside her jacket, which by now had become somewhat crumpled, to fondle her breasts as I steadily spanked and stroked. I could feel her nipples tight and stiff inside her bra and twisted her slightly to watch the slow exposition of her body.

Her eyes were almost fully glazed with lust as she began to part her thighs, pressing against me in unmistakeable signal to run my hands up her skirt.

I stroked around her stockings, hungry for her centre of gravity but loving the pleasure she was deriving from my ministration. She reached down and hitched her skirt a little higher, reducing the pressure and spreading her thighs a little further apart. My hand wandered higher, I could feel the tiny beads of moisture on her legs as I reached the hem of her knickers. She slowly pulled up her skirt, exposing half of her white, glossy silk undies for my delectation.

"I went lingerie shopping yesterday...this is what I found."

The tight but sexy fabric of her skirt was suddenly replaced by a soft and sleek marshmallow of what appeared to be very nice quality silk and lace... A little label with "strumpet and pink" peeked shyly from the waistband.

"Spank me again..."

With bursting veins in my cock, I slowly slapped her bottom, experienced now in the requisite physics to provide the perfect result. My spanking slowed to maybe once every 5 seconds, increasing her anticipation and allowing me time to fondle her rump again. I began to slide my fingers along her crease, feeling the astonishing oily wetness inside. She had almost lost control and spread her legs obscenely apart.

"Put your hand in the pocket of my skirt, honey...there's something in there I would love you to try out for me," she almost whispered.

I had noticed a slight bulge in her jacket pocket, but assumed it was a handkerchief. I dipped inside and pulled out a pair of her plain white satin panties, freshly laundered and smelling faintly of her favoured perfume.

"Would you like to change into those, please, mmmm I would love to fondle your cock through them."

This was a first for me, but by no means discomforting or troubling. I stood up by the side of the bed with my back to her and slowly (I think seductively ha ha ha ha) stripped off my M & S briefs to don the little knickers.

I felt her lips kiss by bum as I stooped to put them on and paused to enjoy the moment...she was running her tongue around the crease where my thigh meets my bum and added to the fun by placing her fingers between my legs and gently stroking my balls.

As I pulled them into place, I turned to look at Marilyn's pose of total abandon. She was now lying on her side; her legs apart, her knickers sporting a lovely damp patch. She pulled me gently towards her and began mouthing my cock through the satin. I was too aroused for words and closed my eyes as she began to fondle me through the material, pressing ever more firmly with her mouth against my throbbing erection.

She pulled the front of the knickers down, enough to release the tip of my cock and gently pulled the foreskin back, releasing a small trickle of fluid in the process. She mewed softly and putting the bulb into her mouth, began to softly wank me up and down with her lips.

All the while she caressed and fondled my bum and my balls through the material - it was becoming too much for me and I felt my thighs and lower legs trembling slightly as she sucked.

Unwilling to release my juices at that moment, I coaxed her into stopping.

"I loved spanking your bottom, Mazza, may I do it for just a little longer?"

She mewed her acceptance and flipped over into position, pulling off her rumpled jacket in the process. I set myself down beside her, my cocktip sticking out from the top of her knickers just a few inches from her face. Slowly and gingerly I began to slap her bottom once again.

She seemed to be in rapture and squirmed lewdly around beside me as I spanked her.

"I am going to cum in a moment," she said. "When I say the word, would you put your cock against my bum?"

Needing no further encouragement I moved into position. She lifted herself into a kneeling position crouched over, with her skirt in place, allowing me the pleasure of raising it again.

Slowly I lifted the hem, gradually exposing the rounded bulges of her bottom and the pretty strumpet and pink knickers. The damp patch had spread outward, the juices now soaking the whole of her plump fanny and the groove of her bum.

I pulled my (her) knickers down just far enough to release my cock...I was really beginning to enjoy the sensation of the satin and made several mental notes. I pressed the length gently into her bum groove and began to slide it up and down.

I could see the pinkness at the edges of her knickers where my accuracy had failed, but it seemed to be of little consequence, I stroked the areas gently in a soothing motion as my muscle rubbed up and down her crease.

I slid the tip between her legs, massaging her slit, feeling and seeing the growing wetness and listening to her rapid, hastening gasps.

"Slide your cock inside my cunt, honey, I am soooo horny and need to feel you splashing me all over."

I did as she asked and spread her pretty knickers aside to easily slide into her sodden and oily puss. She gasped as I slowly drove forward, mouthing her usual torrent of erotic filth.

"Oh dear God! My cunt is on fire, I want your spunk all over me," she almost choked the words, "splash my sweet fanny and spread your lovely hot spunk all around."

No sooner had she said it than I felt her tremble in the helpless precursor to her orgasm. Mine too was not far behind and I felt the sticky wetness of her fanny against my thighs as I thrust my manhood into her gurgling hole.

She bucked and fucked against me as her climax struck, I remember thinking to myself "I wonder if anyone can hear this?"

We seemed to be making such a squelchy noise, never mind her tirade of very sexy, but quite voluble passion.

Finally, just as I felt her knees give way, I felt the rush as my own climax peaked and quickly slid my cock from her juice soaked quim. I know she loves that moment when cum splashes, so I urged her to put her fingers into place.

I carefully positioned my cock close to her fingers and watched as my spunk shot in little jets to splash against her fingers and smooth shaven fanny. She made almost as much noise during this as when she had her own climax which somehow served me to provide several copious spurts of the milky white cum onto her fingers, palms and quim.

Marilyn rolled forwards, spreading the juices all around her knickers and fanny, slowly regaining her breath. I slipped off the little pair of knickers, wet with both our juices and placed them into the pocket of my jeans; I still have them, though I have yet to reprise the wearing of them.

We shared a long, lingering kiss to complete our perfect afternoon and I could feel her hands beneath us, wallowing around in the sticky goo as she murmured sleepily in my ear.

"I am going to miss you, this has been such a wonderful, sexy vacation which I won't ever forget."

I reassured her that it was unlikely to be the last and certainly worth repeating at the first opportunity. Eventually we drifted off to sleep, the alarm set for her morning flight. I hid a bottle of her favourite perfume in the side pocket of her luggage before she finally left and a small gift which I knew she would enjoy - one of those little painted, pink, East Anglian thatched houses with a flint wall around it and a little wishing well...classically English to remind her of the fun she had enjoyed. She called me from home as soon as she arrived to thank me.

We equally enjoyed the experiences of the times we had shared and warmly relive them during our carefully structured and periodic telephone calls. I am eternally thankful to Marilyn for her warmth, candour and unconditional passion.

End