Flesh & Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's easy," I laughed. "Almost none of a college degree works in the real world. But I can show you what does." I felt like an ass after the words had left my lips. Lola had just graduated; obviously she had to be proud of her accomplishment, and I had just belittled it right to her face. But to my amazement, she burst into a peal of laughter that turned heads our way in the office building. "Good," she chuckled. "I was hoping all that crap wasn't going to be used daily. If you'll teach me, I'll be happy to learn….Bill, was it?"

"Yes," I smiled down at her. "I think you and I are going to get along just fine, Lola." She smiled back, and her warmth radiated through my body like sunshine. I had a feeling things were going to get a lot hotter between beautiful Lola and I.

A month passed, and Lola and I grew closer. I taught her the ropes of the company, and even the boss stopped by to tell her how impressed he was with her 'fitting right in'. To thank me, she invited me to lunch at her place, where she treated me to good old-fashioned Italian cooking. I learned, as she stripped off her jacket to slip on an apron, that she hid a killer figure behind her business attire. I grew more intrigued with Lola by the minute, and unconsciously because of it, my time with Diva dropped off considerably. I had gone from making love to my robotic beauty from every single day down to once a week, and even as I pounded her latex flesh, it wasn't her I pictured in my mind. It was Lola, Lola of the dark hair, Lola of the beautiful eyes and the curvy legs.

The more I saw of Lola, the less important Diva seemed to be, and eventually I started using her only for housework and the occasional quickie. The day came when I finally got up the courage to ask Lola out for a real date, and I was ecstatic when she gleefully agreed. I pampered her that evening. I took her to a small and cozy French café in town, followed by a trip to hear the orchestra play in the local music hall. Halfway through their performance, she snuggled against my body, resting her head on my chest just below my shoulder. I relished the smell of her perfume and the warmth of her small body protected in the circle of my arm. When finally our date came to an end and I took her back to her home, Lola stood on her front doorstep like an awkward teen on her first date. "I really enjoyed tonight," She told me in this happy little husky voice.

Before I knew what was happening, she lunged forward and pressed her mouth to mine, giving me a goodnight kiss that involved a lot of lip-meshing and tongue fencing. My hands had barely gotten to sweep an once-over of her delicate body before she pulled away. We were both trembling from the live current of desire our kiss had invoked in both of us. "See you tomorrow," Lola whispered, then opened her door and disappeared into her apartment. I was left with the taste of her on my lips and the blood surging through my veins like a little wildfire in my body. I was still on cloud nine when I arrived home and fumbled with my keys to open the door. Before I could even fit the metal key into the tumbler, the apartment door clicked open. Diva was standing there, waiting for me. She had obviously turned herself on and had been awaiting my return. "Welcome home, Master," She greeted, moving to give me a kiss. I avoided her synthetic mouth, instead pushing her aside as I headed for the kitchen. She followed me like a little robotic puppy. "You are home late from work, Master. Shall I make you dinner?"

"No, Diva," I commanded sharply. "I've already eaten. Why did you turn yourself on?"

"I was concerned when you did not come home, Master." Her voice was smooth, careful. I had to remind myself that she was a robot, and understood little more than I wanted her to.

"Don't bother, Diva. I will come and go as I wish. Do not turn yourself on again without my permission." I finished the soda that I had fished from the refrigerator, aware of Diva's intense gaze upon me. She came over, obviously eager to serve me in any way. Her hand came up and cupped my half-erection through my pants. "Shall I serve you? Shall I take care of this?" She didn't wait for the answer, but began to undo the metal teeth of my zipper. I felt suddenly revolted by Diva's actions. Lola had given me this desire, this fueled passion. To have Diva quench the thirst another had instilled in me suddenly felt cheap and wrong, and I pushed her hand away.

"No, Diva. In fact, I want you to go to the bedroom closet and close yourself inside. Do not bother me again until I call for you."

Her eyes rested on me for a long moment, then she murmured, "As you wish." I heard her soft whirring footsteps as she made her way to the room, then the click of the closet door as she opened and shut herself within. I retired to the shower, where I bathed my body under the hot spray. Thinking of Lola, I used my soap-slick hands to bring myself to a quick and satisfying orgasm. It had been so long since I had done it myself that it felt new to me all over again. I cried out Lola's name softly as I exploded in my hand, leaving the evidence of my passion on the shower wall to be washed away from the spray. When I dreamed that night, I thought of my olive-skinned beauty, and the moment I would finally possess her as my own.

It wasn't long before that became a reality. Lola and I enjoyed only a few more dates together before her hot-blooded Italian heritage kicked in. We were on our way to a movie, when she suddenly turned to me with eyes glowing bright.

"Let's skip the flick, Bill," she breathed, leaning over to lick the shell-shaped curve of my earlobe.

"Let's go back to your place instead." We made it to my apartment in record time, and she teased my desire to a full flame by stripping as we went down the hall to my place. We weren't even out of the public eye before my lovely Lola was skipping across the carpet, her dress in her hands and her heels hooked on her fingers, clad in only the skimpiest scrap of underwear and bra. She was gorgeous, voluptuous, and no sooner had I slammed the door behind us that I was pressing her against the wall. This was no robot, no mechanical woman. Lola was real and warm and alive as she panted under my ministrations. My teeth grazed the pulse in her throat, biting and nibbling at her nape. Her hands pulled my shirt open, sending the buttons scattering on my apartment floor. Just as eager, I yanked the soft lace cups of her bra down, exposing her breasts to me.

They felt so different from Diva's implants; this was warm flesh, warm and puckered and swollen under my fingers. Each touch on her skin made Lola writhe, each lick of my tongue across her tight budded centers made her sob. She pinched my nipples hard enough to enflame me, then kissed them softly enough to send me into a wild frenzy. When her small hand came down to enclose around my cock, straining against the front of my pants, I thought I would explode. No false woman, talented or no, could replace the spark and the heat that this real woman created in my heart and in my arms. I dropped to my knees and yanked the crotch of her underwear in two with one powerful motion. Spreading her thighs, I supported her weight on my shoulders and the wall, her ankles locked behind my back. I buried my face in her hot pussy and found her folds wet and creamy already. She came twice, riding my tongue and lips with expert abandonment, until she was quivering and hot. Her olive skin shone in the light of my apartment like a well-worked thoroughbred.

"Take me to the bed, Bill," Lola begged me, dragging me up by fistfuls of my hair. "Make me spend again." I kissed her, letting her taste her own fluids on my mouth, backing her into the bedroom with careful thrusts of my pelvis against her soft stomach. She lay back on the bedcovers and I gripped my shaft, guiding the knob of my cock to the entrance of her tight hole. I eased into her, both of us gasping in uncontrolled ecstasy.

Her tight hot slit conformed around me like a silken glove, and Lola moaned beneath me, arching her hips in a signal that she wanted to be ridden and ridden hard. I fought for control, trying to maintain a steady, forceful rhythm, watching her brown eyes close and her full lips part to emit little moans. Her body quivered under me, and we were so lost in our lovemaking that I failed to hear the noise until it was too late. I was in mid-thrust when the whirring steps stopped right beside me. I turned and saw Diva standing there, watching me, watching us. I stopped, flabbergasted, and Lola opened her eyes to see the source of our interruption.

"What the hell is that?" Lola squealed, but her words died as Diva reached out and grabbed me by the shoulders. She shoved me, so that I fell back, my body withdrawing from Lola's sex as I landed a few feet from the bed on my ass. Diva reached down with the quickness of a viper, grabbing Lola around the throat and lifting her in the air. I could see Lola's air being cut off as Diva squeezed, turning her beautiful Italian face the color of an eggplant. "Diva, no!" I shouted. "Put her down!"

"What can she give you that I can not?" Diva asked, still keeping Lola aloft. "I have been made by your hands to please you, and you ignore me. She is nowhere near as skilled as I am, yet you take her right in front of me. My only will is to please you, Master. When she is dead, I will be able to pleasure you again."

"No!" I grew panicked, for Lola was fast slipping into unconsciousness. I had to think of something fast. "No, Diva, I-I don't want her." The words tumbled from my mouth as quickly as I could think. "I want you. Put her down. Come over here and please me." Diva had been gifted with the ability to learn, but she hadn't been capable of common sense. She dropped Lola to the bed, leaving the woman to choke and wheeze for breath as she came over to attend to me.

Squatting over my fallen body, Diva stroked my softening erection back to full staff, then took me inside her. She crooned to me softly, riding my body, telling me how much better she could please me than any living woman. I lay there as she pound her synthetic pussy on my cock, feeling as though I was being raped, unable to think of how to end this hell. Suddenly Diva screamed, and began to twist wildly on top of me. In a moment's time, the last cry died from her lips and her heavy mechanical body collapsed on top of me. I looked over her shoulder frantically and saw Lola standing there, trembling and naked. In her hands were the battery packs I had used to give Diva life, some of the wires still attached where she had ripped them free of the robot's back.

I'd like to say things ended happily, but they didn't. When you make a monster, like Frankenstein found out, there's always a price to pay. Matthew lamented the fact that we couldn't make a fortune off of living sex dolls. Our friendship quickly deteriorated after that, though I was pretty sure he was trying his best to copy my own design to make a Diva of his own. Lola never told anyone, but she also abandoned me after I told her the whole story. To this day she carries a permanent scar on her throat where Diva had once held her, and she avoids me like the plague. After two weeks of working together after the incident, she quit and I never saw her again. I learned my lesson, and I destroyed all the evidence that Diva had ever existed.

It's lonely now without Diva or Lola in my life, but I'm trying things the old-fashioned way now. I'm starting to date a few women, though none have been as wonderful as what could have been with Lola. I've learned now that synthetic love is nowhere near the real thing. No matter how wonderful and convenient the sex, a latex lover can never replace flesh and blood. There's no shortcuts when it comes to matters of the heart.

12