Flesh For Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jamie makes love to Carina ... or does he?
796 words
4.42
29.8k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Jamie counted himself lucky that he hadn't crashed them on the way home. Carina was an expert at giving head and he'd fired so hard that he was afraid that he'd choked her. But she had sat up with a dreamy smile, licking her lips and rubbing some of his cum onto her nipples.

"You have to make me happy now. Catch me if you can!" She announced as they pulled into the driveway and with a naughty grin, she leaped out of the car and disappeared around the corner of the house.

"Hey!" Jamie laughed, forgetting that his seat belt was attached and then stumbled out with his pants falling to his ankles. He yanked them up, activated the car locks and took off after her. The moonlight revealed her path and he stopped to retrieve first one shoe, then the next and paused with a burgeoning smile as he realized the next piece was her blouse. She'd hung her bra on the back gate and just as he reached up to retrieve it, he heard a splash in the pool.

Carina's head broke the surface as he shut the gate, dropping her clothing on a chair and pulling his clothes off as she swam to the side. He jumped in and grabbed her, pulling her naked body against his and covering her mouth with his. She gasped as he ended the kiss, smiling into her eyes.

"You've caught me."

"What do I win?"

"Anything you want."

Jamie leaned in and kissed her, loving the way she responded to him. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid deliciously against his, sending a shiver through his body and making his cock flex back into life. He allowed her to rule the kiss, tilting his head so that their mouths fit perfectly and a deep quiver ran through her when he tightened his embrace, lifting her into his arms. The kiss continued even as she unlocked the door and he carried her into the house, heading down the long hallway to his waiting bed. There, he gently deposited her and broke the kiss to stretch out beside her.

"I've been waiting for this for so long."

"You have?" He ran his hands over her body, wondering if she knew that she was a doll. He thought about telling her but he didn't want to spoil the moment.

"Oh, yes." Her clear eyes met his, soft and caring. "I've dreamed many times about making love with you. About feeling you slide inside me and whispering my name as we cum together. About falling asleep in your arms and waking you later for more." She paused to accept his kiss, her fingers tracing the line of his jaw. "I've dreamed about being yours."

"Oh, Carina." Jamie kissed her again, the breath leaving his lungs as she answered his passion with her own. He pulled her on top of him, gripping her hips with his hands and moving her back and forth across his cock. "I want you so badly. I can't go slow."

"Then let's have a good, hard fuck to get the edge off." She murmured between kisses and reaching back, she found his prick and guided it up into her body. The sensation took Jamie's breath away as her unused pussy clamped tightly around him, stretching like a rubber glove to fit him perfectly. She sighed loudly, her breath hot against the side of his neck.

"You feel so good." He whispered, settling deeper into her body and drawing a shudder from her.

Carina raised her head, her eyes piercing his. "Then fuck me."

With a growl, Jamie rolled her over, yanking her legs up and plunging farther into her slippery cunt.

"Sir!"

Commander Yadoni leaped into the chair, furiously punching buttons on his handpad. The tube lowered and he opened his mouth wide. Soloni pushed his hand aside and keyed in a series of buttons that made the tube disappear. In its place, two smaller hollow tubes slid down and Soloni attached them to the genital tubes in Yadoni's mouth. At once, the commander groaned.

"This is what it feels like to be inside a female?" When Soloni nodded, Yadoni groaned again, gripping the console arms tightly. "Oh, Soloni!

"Jamie!"

Her first orgasm caught him off guard and he bit his lip to keep from tripping with her. The smooth muscles of her pussy moved against him, clasping his cock tightly and she trembled in her release. Her wide eyes met his, glazed with pleasure and he pumped her again and again, noticing the tremors that moved through her as she achieved another and then another orgasm, each one grabbing his prick even tighter than the one before. He couldn't stand it any more.

"Carina!"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers