Flesh For Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,760 Followers

"Good girl," he said. "Now, just slide yourself onto me." Jessica nodded, her head just bobbing emptily up and down, as she straddled Doctor Klein's crotch and slowly eased herself down onto his cock. She let out a soft sigh as she felt him fill her pussy.

"That's right," he said. "You remember how it gets bigger inside you, don't you, Jessica?" She nodded again, feeling Doctor Klein's cock swell and pulse against her clit. She rose up and down again, slowly, languidly, feeling how it penetrated her deeper with every stroke. It just kept getting bigger. She knew that. With every stroke, it would fill her more. With every stroke, it would touch her in more of her intimate places. With every stroke, it would feel better...and better...and better...

Doctor Klein was telling her other things, but his cock was too big now for her to think. It just filled her so completely now, never so much as to be painful, but feeling so big inside her that the pleasure of getting fucked by it drove out everything else. She felt her hands move up to her own breasts, caressing them, and she knew that it hadn't been her own idea, but very little was her idea when she was in this office. That was what made it all so wonderful. When she was under Doctor Klein's control, she didn't have to think at all. She could just feel. And it all felt so good.

"everything feels so good," she responded, not even remembering what she was responding to. "everything feels so good." It was a mantra now; she loved to chant her mantras while Doctor Klein fucked her body, while Doctor Klein fucked her mind. She wanted to be fucked so totally. She'd never known just how complete pleasure could be until she'd allowed herself to be Doctor Klein's sex toy.

She lost track of the orgasms after a while. She lost track of "a while" after a while. She never knew exactly how much time passed while she was cumming for Doctor Klein. The orgasms would just hit her, coming so quickly, lasting so long, and her sense of time just faded away with everything else. She only really knew that she wanted him to orgasm. As good as it felt to cum for him, it felt even better to make him cum. That orgasm was always the best, the most special, the most total. She needed to make him happy. She needed to please him. She needed to make him...ofuck, to make him CUM...

"And wake." Jessica blinked. She was naked on the couch straddling Doctor Klein, her pussy feeling squishy and sticky, and it took her a long moment to connect her last waking memory in the apartment through the hazy bliss of trance and into her current situation.

"Hey!" she said. "I said I wasn't in the mood!"

Doctor Klein rested his right hand possessively on her hip. "It sounded to me like you needed this more than you realized," he said. "I just set your conscious mind aside for a little while and let your unconscious mind do what you really wanted to do."

"Bullshit," she replied. "I told you. When I'm inside this office, you can play with my head, but when I'm at home or at work, I don't expect to get tranced. If that's not clear, we can terminate our little arrangement right now."

"Now, Jessica," he said, stroking his hand up and down her side. "I'll admit, I did bend the rules just a little, but where was the harm?"

She had to admit, as she let the memories seep through her brain, there was something pretty fucking hot about the way he'd triggered her over the phone, about the way she'd been drawn to him so helplessly, so irresistibly. "I just..." She sighed a little. "I just don't want to set any dangerous precedents."

"And I can respect that," he replied. He gently ran his hand over her buttocks, and she gave another gentle sigh. "But there was no harm done. I didn't interrupt anything important." He put his left hand on her thigh, and began running it up and down her leg. "And you did enjoy our time together, didn't you?"

Jessica looked at him as he continued to stroke and fondle her, and knew that there was no point in trying to lie. He'd see through it. "Yes, but..." His left hand was up near her pussy now. She had to admit, he had a very nice touch. "Just...just make sure I'm alone and not doing anything important next time, alright? I don't want our...our relationship to interfere with my work, or my social life."

"Trust me," Doctor Klein said, "I've got nothing but your best interests in mind."

Jessica didn't believe him, but she definitely believed that she was getting horny again.

*****

"I'm sorry," the receptionist said, "but Doctor Klein is with a patient right now."

"He'll see me," Jessica said impatiently. Her pussy was tingling with need, and she didn't exactly feel like waiting a half-hour for another session. Every time she'd come out of Tom's office (she felt like she was probably on a first-name basis with him by now, even if she did wind up calling him 'Master' most of the time during their sessions) it had been after the best orgasms of her life. She wanted more, and she didn't care if it inconvenienced one of his patients. Especially since Jessica knew damn well exactly which patient he was with at the moment.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," the receptionist said, "but Doctor Klein doesn't like being disturbed when he's with a patient."

"Look," Jessica said, "just ring him up on the intercom and tell him I'm here. I guarantee you, he won't mind."

With a frown and a sigh, the receptionist pressed the buzzer. After a moment, Tom responded. "Yes?" he said shortly.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," the receptionist said, "but Jessica Bainbridge is here to see you. She's most insistent. I--"

"It's alright," Tom said, sounding somewhat mollified. "Just send her through."

"But you're with Miss Cole!" the receptionist said. "This is most irregular."

"Yes, it is," the voice on the intercom responded soothingly. "Which is why you're going to forget that it ever happened as soon as Miss Bainbridge leaves, aren't you, Shary?"

Shary's eyes glazed over slowly in a look that Jessica recognized very well. "I'll...forget..."

"Good girl," Tom said. "Send her in."

The receptionist pressed another button, and the door unlocked. "Go right in, Miss Bainbridge," she said, her earlier reservations apparently forgotten.

Jessica slipped through the door into the office, where Tom was just settling back onto the couch. He was naked, his cock standing erect. Roslyn was kneeling on the couch as well, wearing nothing but stockings and a garter belt, gently tonguing his balls with a vacant, blissed out expression on her face. "You've got her well-trained," Jessica said.

"I like to think so, yes," Tom said, gently tousling Roslyn's hair.

"I meant Shary," Jessica said, frowning slightly. It wasn't that she felt jealous, or anything, but...well, OK, perhaps she did feel a little jealous. She wanted to be the one who was all blank and mindless and vulnerable right now, and she was a little disappointed that Tom seemed more interested in Roslyn than her.

"I meant Shary as well," Tom said. "She's been my receptionist for almost nine years now. She could come in here right now and take notes on our session, and she wouldn't even recognize that anything was out of place. I prefer to deal with people who are well-trained. It smoothes out life's little surprises." Jessica felt a shiver run down her spine from the calm in his voice. He meant it, that was the scary part. He probably enslaved anyone he had to deal with on a regular basis, just because it was easier. For all that she enjoyed their sessions, Jessica found herself once again very happy for her little insurance policy sitting in the safe deposit box.

"So," she said. "I think you know what I'm here for."

Tom nodded. Roslyn continued to lick.

"Well?" she said. "What are you waiting for? I mean...it's not like it matters which one of us is fucking you, does it?"

"Well," Tom said, "to be honest, Roslyn is a bit better-trained than you. She's gone deeper, for longer, with fewer limitations." It was a little chilling, the way he didn't seem to be affected by the woman sensuously running her lips over his balls. "Frankly, if there's a choice, I'm going to choose her. You haven't even shaved your pussy yet, have you?"

"Yes!" Jessica said, aware of the sudden tone of desperation in her voice. "Yes, I...I did it three days ago, just like you wanted. See?" She pulled her skirt up and slid her panties aside, revealing smooth flesh.

Tom sighed. "It is very nice, but Roslyn didn't even wear panties to our session today. Please understand, it isn't anything personal. You're both equally beautiful. It's just that as I say, Roslyn is better trained than you are. She wants to please me more." He smiled crookedly. "I like that in a woman."

Jessica gritted her teeth. "Maybe you're forgetting something," she said. "She might be better trained, but I'm the one who can blow the whistle on this whole deal. That earns me a little bit of favor in the decision-making process, I think. Roslyn's not going to mind if you're not fucking her. I am. And that means we do this when I say we do this." Jessica tried not to crack the whip like that too often. She knew Tom hated the fact that she had leverage on him, and she had enough of a healthy respect for his intelligence not to push the issue. But she was absolutely gagging for it.

Tom let out a sigh. "Oh, alright," he said at last. "I think I can find something for us to do that won't leave Roslyn out of the equation. Freeze, Jessica."

Suddenly, Jessica felt all her muscles go absolutely rigid. For a brief moment, she was terrified. She hadn't even known about this particular trigger. But it wasn't as though she'd actually specified that she should get to remember all the triggers; she knew that some of the details of their sessions were fuzzy. And that was alright. That was fine, just fine. Jessica relaxed a little, her worries fading into the background for now. She was curious to see where Tom was going with this.

"Roslyn," Tom said, "I want you to stand up now." Jessica watched the other woman climb off the couch. She recognized her from the pictures, but pictures didn't quite convey just how sexy that look of vacant rapture could be. Jessica didn't do girls, but that glassy, sleepy, half-lidded look was so hot. Jessica almost wished she could see pictures of herself looking like that. "Roslyn, this is Jessica. I want you to walk over to her and undress her now."

Jessica tried to move, tried to say something, to explain that she didn't want Roslyn undressing her. She wanted to tell Tom that she wasn't into women, that she wanted Tom to be the one to touch her body, to fondle her and caress her and fuck her. But all that came out through unmoving lips was a low whimper.

"You can speak, Jessica," Tom said as Roslyn undid the buttons of her blouse, slowly. After each button, she stroked her fingers a little bit further down Jessica's body, pushing the fabric aside to reveal more flesh.

"Please, Tom, I...this isn't what I meant." Roslyn was down to the last button now, and was sliding the blouse back over her shoulders. Jessica couldn't move her own limbs, but Roslyn seemed to be able to manipulate them easily. "I don't...I'm not into women."

"Just another way that Roslyn is better trained, Jessica," Tom said. Roslyn was pulling her skirt down, and it pooled around Jessica's ankles. "She's into anyone I want her to be into. Men, women...she understands that it's just another way of pleasing me. I'm very happy with Roslyn, Jessica. You know how good that must feel to her."

Jessica knew. Her breath quickened at the thought, and she could tell by the look on Roslyn's face exactly how good it felt. "I...I..." Roslyn's hands reached around, unsnapping Jessica's bra. She could feel it, the insistent pull of Tom's voice over the last few months, the understanding of just how good it felt to make him happy. "Yes," she said, falling back on the default response when Tom told her things. She always knew that when she didn't know how to respond to Tom's commands, that 'yes' was the right thing to say.

"You want me to be as happy with you as I am with Roslyn, don't you, Jessica?" Roslyn was pulling down Jessica's panties. She could feel the sticky sensation as they peeled away from her flesh, could feel Roslyn's breath on her crotch as she knelt in front of Jessica to make sure they came all the way off.

Jessica whimpered as she felt Roslyn pulling her shoes off, leaving her wearing nothing but stockings and a garter belt. Jessica hadn't been big on wearing stockings before, but now she wore them to every session. "...yes..." Jessica felt her will just melting away, now, under the heat of her own desire. She wasn't even sure exactly what she was agreeing to, lesbian sex or forgetting panties or going deeper, but if it meant Tom would choose her instead of Roslyn, it didn't matter. She'd agree to any of it.

"And you're so glad that you can see how well Roslyn obeys me, so that you can understand how to obey me even better, aren't you, Jessica?" Jessica felt a faint flash of memory, something from their last session, something about being directed to arrive at a certain time, but the insistent pressure in her mind to respond to Tom's question washed it away.

"yes," she said, aware that her mind was starting to get hazy even without a trigger or an induction, but knowing that was normal. She wanted to be in trance for Tom, and it just happened naturally. She knew he wanted her to be in trance for him, and so she let her mind slip away. That made everything feel even better.

"You can move now, Jessica, but you'll find that your hands are just magnetically attracted to Roslyn's breasts. The harder you try to fight the pull, the stronger it gets, until you just won't be able to keep your hands away from her titties." Jessica wasn't sure anymore why she would try to fight the pull, but it didn't matter. She couldn't. She felt her hands just lock onto Roslyn's breasts, and it seemed so natural from there to rub them and fondle them.

"See how simple it is, Jessica. The more you try to fight, the more you try to resist, the harder it gets, doesn't it?" Jessica just nodded, the words sinking in as she ran her thumbs back and forth over Roslyn's nipples. "So really, there's never any point in trying to fight. There's never any point in trying to resist. You can see that now. You can see how much better it is just to please me."

Jessica nodded again, her breath coming in short gasps. She found herself pressing closer to Roslyn, feeling the other girl's skin so soft against her own, and that felt just perfect. Tom was saying something else, and she knew that she was really beginning to sink into deeper trance because she couldn't remember exactly what it was but she found herself kissing Roslyn and knowing Tom was happy with her for doing it.

He just kept talking, and Jessica couldn't really take it all in but she kept having all these wonderful ideas. It seemed like such a wonderful idea to head over to the couch as Tom got up, seemed like such a wonderful idea to get on top of Roslyn, her head facing Roslyn's crotch. It seemed like such a wonderful idea to lean down and begin gently lapping at Roslyn's sweet, moist pussy, even as Roslyn licked at hers. It seemed like such a wonderful idea to relax her buttocks and let Tom's hard cock slide into her ass. Once, she knew, she would never have been interested in anal play. But refusing was too much like resisting, and resisting was too much like fighting, and the harder she fought against the desire, the stronger it got.

Which meant that she wanted Tom to fuck her up the ass. She was so glad Tom had suggested it.

*****

Jessica burst into the office, her face a mask of fury. "You son of a bitch," she said coldly.

Tom looked up. "Ah, Jessica," he said. "Good to see you again. Is there a problem? I'm free for the next two hours."

"Is there a problem?" Jessica snarled. "Is there a fucking problem? I talked to Greg LaSalle today, Tom. Deadbeat client of mine, been waiting for a check from him for about two weeks. You know what he told me? He told me he'd paid me with a money order for the full amount he owed me, a week and a half ago. He even showed me the carbon." Her hands clenched involuntarily into fists. "I don't remember getting that money order, Tom. Now why would I get a money order, not remember it, and not see it wind up in my bank account?"

"Because you gave it to me," Tom said calmly. "You endorsed it over to me, and then forgot about it, just like you were told. It never occurred to you to remember, just like it never occurred to you why you started asking certain clients for payment in cash or money order instead of a check, or why you've had so many 'deadbeat clients' the last few months. See? A very simple explanation for it all."

Jessica stomped over to the desk. "You fucker!" she shouted, slamming her fists down in front of him. "You know our agreement involved no financial loss on my part!"

"Strictly speaking, Jessica, it was 'your' agreement, not 'ours'. I was coerced into following along. It really shouldn't surprise you that I did everything I could to find a way around it."

Jessica glared at him. "Then maybe it's time to dissolve 'my' agreement. Maybe I should just go back to Cassie and tell her it's time to show the contents of that safety deposit box to the AMA." She hadn't meant to mention Cassie's name, but anger had let it slip. It didn't matter. She knew that ultimately, she had him up against the wall. He'd have to back down, just like he always had.

"OK," he said, leaning back in his chair. "Go right ahead."

Jessica stared at him for a long moment in confusion and anger.

"Well?" he said. "What are you waiting for? Go run along and tell your friend."

"I'm serious!" Jessica exclaimed. But she didn't move.

"Oh, I'm sure you are," Tom said dismissively. "I've always taken you at your word, Jessica. You can expose me at any time." He paused. "Of course, then where would you go to get your fix?"

"I...I don't know what you..." A sick chill was growing in Jessica's stomach.

"You know perfectly well what I mean, Jessica." Tom just stared at her, his eyes not betraying his triumph any more than they'd betrayed anything else. "If I go to jail, lose my practice, whatever consequences come about from your revelation, your sessions end. No more hypnosis, no more sex, no more fun with Roslyn and I. And you know what, Jessica? I think I'm willing to risk the notion that you're not ready to give that up just yet." He smiled coldly. It was the most emotion Jessica had ever seen him show. "Go ahead. Prove me wrong. Walk out that door and expose me for the monster I am."

Jessica didn't move. It felt like she couldn't. "You've...you've done something to me," she gasped out in raw terror. "Hypnotized me..."

"Several times," he said. "And I could do it again, right now. But I won't, Jessica. This has nothing to do with hypnosis. I don't need to hypnotize you. I know you're no more capable of walking out that door than you are of flying out that window. You've gone too far to stop now, and you know it. If you didn't, you'd have gone to the bank instead of coming here to see me. But you came here. You knew, deep down, that I hypnotized you into handing over that money, and knowing how much power I must have over you to be able to do that, you came right back to me again. You'll always come back to me, Jessica. You're mine."

Jessica stared at Tom in horror, her eyes locked onto his. Arousal throbbed beneath the fear, making the fear worse, the fear intensifying the arousal until her insides churned with conflicting emotions. "Stop it," she moaned out, "stop whatever you're doing to me..."

"I'm not doing anything. I don't have to do anything. I don't need triggers or inductions to control you anymore, Jessica, and we both know it. You're going to do whatever I tell you from now on, even when you're wide awake. No more pretending, Jessica. No more fooling yourself that you're only doing what I say because I've hypnotized you. You're not in trance right now, you're not under any post-hypnotic suggestions, but I don't see you disobeying me, do you? Time to tell the truth. You can't stop yourself now. You want to be mine. You ache to be mine. You are mine. Admit it, Jessica. Let your will break completely now, just like you've always wanted it to. Give in and obey. Admit the truth to me, to yourself. Now."

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,760 Followers