Flesh For Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

She couldn't look away. The throbbing in her cunt was like a second heartbeat now. "...yes..." she heard herself say in a tiny voice.

"Yes, what?"

Jessica dropped to her knees. There was no point in pretending anymore. "yes, Master," she said, feeling the bubble of free will finally pop in her head once and for all.

"Good girl," Tom said. "Blank." Jessica felt her mind still completely, waiting to take in commands, and that felt better than ever now. "Now," Tom said, "about that evidence. I think it's time to expand your skill sets a bit, now that you know who's in charge. Doesn't that sound good, Jessica?"

"yes, Master," she said. She couldn't respond any other way.

*****

Jessica gave Cassie a hug. "Girl's night in!" she said with a smile. "It's been too long."

Cassie held up a handful of DVDs. "Got the flicks if you've got the popcorn," she said. "God, how long has it been since we've done one of these?"

"Three months," Jessica said. "It's just been crazy at work, feels like I've been Red Queen running forever. Tons of new clients, and half of them skip out on the check. Feels like I'm working twice as hard to make the same amount of money."

"Shit," Cassie said sympathetically. "I gotta admit, I was beginning to worry about you. Ever since you gave me that line about 'keeping an eye on you', about nine months ago...what was all that about, anyway? I mean, I don't want to pry, but...you gotta admit, I've been patient like a good girl." Jessica froze for a moment, but Cassie didn't notice. "So come on, dish."

Jessica pretended to consider it. "I don't know..." she said. She noticed the frustrated look on Cassie's pixie-ish features and giggled. "Alright," she said. "I'll show you. Come over here." She took Cassie by the hand and led her to the couch. "It's about this," she said, gesturing to a small gadget that sat on the end table.

"What is it?" Cassie said, sitting down. "Some sort of secret spy device you're guarding for the King of England or something?"

"No, silly," Jessica said. "It's just a metronome. You know, like they use for keeping time in music?"

"Oh. No, I didn't know," Cassie said, "I've never been much of a music girl. Books and movies for me."

Jessica nodded. "Very visually oriented," she said, setting the metronome into motion. "Then you'll love this."

Cassie looked at the metronome for a long moment as it swayed back and forth regularly. "Why, does it do something else after a while?"

"Just keep watching," Jessica said. "You'll see."

Cassie kept watching, following the regular motion of the pendulum with her big blue eyes. "I don't get it," she said after another long moment. "What's this got to do with your big secret?"

"Well," Jessica said, sitting down next to her, "it's a long, boring story. In fact, that's why I haven't told it to you. Because I thought that if you just sat there, listening to me talk, that you'd probably fall into a soft, relaxing sleep. So I figured I'd start the metronome moving, and that would give your eyes something to focus on while you listened to my voice.

"Now you can just keep watching, just let your body stay still while your eyes follow the motion of the metronome, and you can listen to my story. But it is still a very long, very boring story, and you're probably not going to be able to follow every word of it. That's alright, Cassie. Sometimes you'll just be sitting there, watching the metronome, following it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and my words will just sink into your mind without you even noticing. You're still hearing them, though. Hearing without listening, relaxing and watching the metronome.

"And maybe even the relaxing, soothing motion of the metronome won't be enough to keep you awake forever, Cassie. Because it is such a long, boring story that your mind just goes still and quiet, and your eyes just get heavy, and you just find your every muscle relaxing as you stare at the metronome, listening to my voice and watching it tick back and forth. Your mind is just going open and blank, because the story is so long and relaxing, and you find yourself wishing that you could just close your eyes and sink down into the couch and let my words wash into your sleepy, vulnerable mind.

"It is getting so hard to keep your eyes open as you listen, Cassie, and the more you try to keep them open, the heavier they get, and the harder it is to watch the sway of the metronome, and the more you just want to slump down and listen to my words. You're trying so hard to keep your eyes open now, but they're fluttering and heavy and in a moment, when you hear me snap my fingers, they're going to slip shut into a nice, deep, relaxing sleep. A sleep where you can keep listening to my voice, where you can easily and effortlessly respond to my words and stay so relaxed. Doesn't that sound nice, Cassie?"

"...yes..." Already, Cassie's voice sounded thick and dreamy. Jessica knew that Master had been right when he'd described the best way to hypnotize her. She'd been so happy to tell him all about Cassie, describe everything about her good friend so that Master could make Jessica enslave her. She was so glad her friend was such a good hypnotic subject. It would make it so easy for Jessica to follow her commands from Master. She hoped she could convince Master to keep this one, because watching her slide into helpless, dreamy, sexy trance, Jessica badly wanted to fuck Cassie right now.

Jessica snapped her fingers, and Cassie's head slumped forwards onto the arm of the couch. "Very good," Jessica said. "Now, Cassie, I'm going to tell you all about the safe deposit box you've been watching for me, and about what you need to do with it..."

*****

Jessica held out the folder in one hand over a metal wastebasket. The surveillance tapes were balanced on top of it. In her other hand, she held a cigarette lighter.

"Go ahead, Jessica," Master said. "You know what will make me happy." That was all it took. She flicked the lighter, her eyes already hypnotically fixating on the flame. She brought it closer and closer to the manilla folder, knowing that the evidence she was holding was the only thing that kept her from being totally vulnerable to her Master's will. That alone was reason enough to burn it.

She touched the flame to the paper, and held it long enough to make sure it took. Then she dropped the folder into the wastebasket. "Good girl," Master said.

"Thank You, Master," she said as she watched it burn. She knew her eyes were vacant and blank, just like the girl's in the photos she was destroying. She knew her voice was dreamy and placid, just like the girl's in the tapes that were beginning to warp and melt in the heat. She knew that she had become the girl she had fantasized about, more truly than she ever thought possible. She shuddered in pleasure, waiting helplessly for the moment when Master would decide to take her willing flesh.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers