Flight Dreams Ch. 1

Story Info
An online collaring becomes real.
2.1k words
4.28
22.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

"At last," I think to myself as I rise from my seat and grab my carryon. I've been sitting in the airplane for hours, and it feels good to finally get out and stretch my legs. I scoot off the plane and into the airport, my heart thumping quickly and my pussy throbbing... we had agreed I was not to touch myself at all the whole plane ride, and it was getting to me now. I glance around, curious and excited, also a bit nervous as my eyes scan the crowd for your face. I'm wearing a grey sweater, a knee length black velvet skirt, a pair of heels and my collar, unlocked. I hope to myself this is normal enough, considering what I have in my suitcase… my usual clothes, fishnets, velvet, corsets, and vinyl... Your letter is in my shaky hand, and your mix tape in my Walkman, reminders of what is about to take place. I swallow hard, looking and feeling lost, slowly turning in a circle when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Kate?"

I turn quickly, more eagerly than I meant to portray, and see you for the first time. Relieved to see you, I throw my arms around your neck, hugging you fiercely.

"Nick! I'm so glad to see you! I was getting a bit anxious..."

You laugh, saying as much to yourself as to me, "Why doesn't that surprise me?" I laugh too, and we head off to grab my luggage.

After collecting it, you ask me if I'm hungry, or if there's anything I want to do. I grin and say, "I want to see your place, and your kitty and that new computer you've been raving about..." You smile back and wrap your arm around my waist, a bit unsure what to do now that I was here. We had been speaking online for many months, and spoken on the phone of all the things we were going to do when we were, at last, together… but now that we were, both of us had become rather shy! My pussy, however, is not, and it throbs a bit more insistently, reminding me it hasn't had any attention for at least 24 hours. I snuggle into your arm instinctively, and we wander off to the car.

During the car ride, we talk, both of us hesitant around what to do now that the time has actually come. We banter back and forth about music, and become a lot more comfortable with each other. We tease each other as we did online, getting into a back and forth about politics, gender, anything we could possibly bicker good naturedly about. You eventually throwing up your hands and say to yourself, "Should've brought that gag!" while I giggle and nod my head. At last, we get to your place, and you show me upstairs to your flat.

You give me the tour, your cat coming up to sniff my fingers and say hello. I put my bags down, off to the side, and turn to you at last.

"So," I say, "what do we do now?"

In answer, you kiss me, holding me close. I press against you, kissing you back fiercely, my arms around you, one hand in your hair. We pull away, and you take my hand, just looking at me. I look back, smiling a bit, allowing myself to be led to the bedroom. We kiss some more, mouths hungrily exploring each other, and at last we break away, and you kiss my neck. I press the skin against your lips and you bite, ever so gently, my hips pressing against you harder. You take my hand, and look into my eyes.

"I just can't believe you're here," you say, kissing my hand. I shiver a bit, and put my other hand to my collar. Feeling the leather comfortably against my neck, I move that hand down to my pocket, producing a lock that I roll around in my hand as I kiss you again. I remember when we met, you just another one of what I scorned as "online Doms" who claim they know BDSM but don't... yet you stayed past my doubt, and listened to my troubles... later we began to scene online, work through some of my darkest fears and desires. I grew to trust you, and eventually you collared me, much to my delight. I always wore a collar after that, and even bought the collar I wore now... one that could be locked. I had mailed you the key, and the lock that burned in my hand now would be the final step to becoming totally and completely yours.

"Here you are," I whisper, pressing it softly into your palm. You look into my eyes, knowing it's hard for me to make such a move, and you hug me close. Your hand closes around the lock as you say, "Thank you", kissing my cheek. You then sit down on the bed, and I kneel at your feet, nervous and unsure how to behave and what you want me to do. You lift my chin, and pat the space on the bed next to you. I sit there, snuggling up next to you. You can sense I'm a bit tense, and you hug me to you. "Are you sure about this?" you ask, concerned. I nod silently, smiling and quickly removing my shirt to show you the leather bra I had been hiding under my sweater. You smile back at me, kissing me, whispering, "Do you think you can be everything to me, Kate? Can you be my friend, my lover, my slave?"

I swallow, looking into your eyes, and nodding silently.

"Tell me, darling," you murmur. "Tell me aloud..."

I whisper, "I am willing to be everything to you, Nick..."

You kiss me then, rubbing my back slightly. "Thank you," you say, sincerely. I smile, feeling so safe at last, and you gently lie me down on my back, leaning over me to give me another kiss. You pull off my skirt slowly, smoothing your hands over my skin, smiling at my black cotton panties which are quite wet by now, and I shiver partially from the cool air and partially from the sensations. Seeing my skin produce goosebumps, you pull your shirt and pants off, snuggling up next to me and pulling a blanket over us. I pull close to you, and we kiss passionately, my hands stroking your back, yours exploring my body, stroking my thighs, caressing my breasts, running your fingers through my hair... Suddenly, you bite my neck, hard, and my hips press eagerly up against you.

"You are a little whore, huh?" you whisper, and I look down, ashamed. You put your finger under my chin and force me to look at you. "But you're my whore, now, aren't you?"

I nod. "Yes..."

"Yes what?"

I swallow hard, knowing what I say now will affect the rest of my life. I smile slightly. "Yes, Sir..." I reply, feeling like a weight has fallen from me. I relax at last, as you pull at my leather bra, the velcro holding it on giving way as you toss it aside, kissing me as you roll my nipple under your fingers. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation. I can feel your cock, hard against my cunt, through our underwear. Slowly you move your mouth to my nipple, biting it gently, licking it quickly with your tongue. I let a moan escape, and you glance at me.

"You like that, huh?" you ask, pinching the other nipple and enjoying feeling my hips press against yours needily. I nod, trying not to speak. You pull my panties off, caressing my shaved cunt.

"I see you were expecting me, weren't you? You're all shaved and ready for me..." You look into my eyes, smiling. I just nod.

"Yes, Sir... I remembered what you said, about how you liked that... I wanted to make a good impression, Sir."

You smile more. "And well you have..."" You run your fingers along my pussy's lips, feeling my wetness as I blush. "I see you're more than ready for me," you say, chuckling a bit.

"Y...y...yes, Sir" I stammer, hoping it was all right.

"I imagine you want me to fuck you, don't you?" you whisper, sliding your boxers off.

"Yes, Sir," I say, a bit too quickly.

You laugh. "Eager, aren't we?"

I smile. "I've been waiting for this for a while, Sir." As the words fall from my lips, I think back to the phone calls we’d make to each other, the passionate whispers we’d share, the stories I’d write for you… all the pent up sexual fantasies we’d shared… all at last coming from the screen to reality… my reality. I close my eyes, smiling a little more… remembering…

You push two fingers into my cunt and I gasp out at the sudden penetration, which scatters my reverie delightfully. "You respond so well," you say, brushing your lips against mine, reassuring me and bringing me back into the here and now.

"Thank you, Sir," I moan, trying to keep my voice steady and failing. You pull your fingers out and smile down at me.

"We've both been waiting a while, I think." You take your wet fingers and trace a line from my neck to my bellybutton. I arch my back slightly. You put one hand to your cock. "Let's see what your mouth can do, if you're as much of a tart with it in life as you are online."

I smile wickedly. "Test me," I say, and in response you kneel to one side of me, tugging my collar until my mouth is positioned right above your cock. I lick the tip tentatively, feeling you stiffen a bit more, and I suck gently on the end, sucking while tickling your cock's head with the tip of my tongue. I run my tongue over your cock, spiraling down, touching my tongue ring to it as I go. You put a hand in my hair, just holding my head, allowing me to do as I like. I keep sucking and licking, tickling your body with my hair, until you at last tell me to stop.

"Lie on your back," you whisper, and I do, spreading my legs for you invitingly as you thrust into me, kissing and biting my neck. I moan loudly, and you smile, pulling out almost all the way then plunging in again. "I see you can be a noisy slut, eh?" you whisper, biting my neck hard again as you thrust into me. I gasp out, wrapping my legs around your back so you can get deeper.

"You're such a good little slave," you whisper in my ear. "Very obedient, very sweet... and whose slave are you?" You ask this as you pull out again, your cock tip right in front of my pussy.

"Y...yours," I cry out, longing to feel you inside me again.

You tsk at me. "Say it properly, Kate... you know better than that."

I buck my hips, trying to get you to enter me again. "Yours, Sir," I moan, and you thrust back into me, kissing my lips tenderly. "What are you, Kate?"

"I am your slave, Sir."

"And whose collar do you wear?" You run your hand over my hot, trembling body, touching the collar fondly.

I press my neck into your hand. "I wear your collar, Sir... I am yours."

Then you fuck me with abandon, thrusting into me deeply and fiercely, and I cry out, my head thrashing a bit. I thrust my hips back, kissing you quickly, nipping gently at your skin, feeling my body shudder closer towards orgasm.

"Ask before you cum, Kate..."

I moan out, "May I cum? Please, Sir, please.."

You shake your head. "Ask me properly, slave."

"Sir... may I please cum, Sir?" I ask, feeling the rush moving ever quicker upon me, trying to hold back.

You smile at me, kissing my lips. "Yes... cum, Kate."

I let the sensation wash over me, feeling like I'm soaring, and you shudder, cumming into me. I cry out loudly, kissing you and holding you close to me. You moan quietly, releasing your cum into my cunt. We pull very close to each other, your cock still in me, and we kiss.

"I believe this is the beginning of what will be a delightful relationship, don't you?" you mumble into my hair.

I smile. "Mmmm... I'm so glad I'm here."

You squeeze me slightly. "I'm glad you're here, too."

You pull out of me, and we wrap the blanket close to us, falling asleep quickly, our legs tangled in the sheets. We dream of flying.

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers