Flight Dreams Ch. 3

Story Info
Slave becomes a kittygrrl for her Master.
924 words
4.22
23.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

It seems like hours before you come back into the room, carrying some toast, some milk and two bowls on a tray, fully dressed. I am still naked, struggling with my bonds, wanting desperately to feel your hands on my skin again. However, you have other ideas as you bring out a thin leash and attach it to my collar. You slide the cool edge of a pair of scissors over my throat, just for a moment, and I get goosebumps… I feel the rope above my head be cut free, and I bring my hands down, still bound together but no longer attached to the bedpost. Resting them in front of me, my eyes on the floor, I await my next command.

"You said you were very feline," you say to me as you pull me to my hands and knees, my wrists making support awkward but not impossible. "Didn't you?"

"Yes," I answer, looking a bit confused as you tear up the toast into small pieces, putting them into one bowl and setting it on the floor.

You grin at me, gesturing for me to kneel and taking my hands in yours, cutting the knots on my wrists. "Well, then, I think you should show me how feline you are... take a few tips from Eek, so to say..."

Slightly confused, I watch you pour the milk into the other bowl, setting it onto the floor next to the first. You tug a bit on my collar, helping me slide off the bed onto the floor. I eye the bowls with a little apprehension, knowing what I have to do in order to eat but still slightly hesitant.

"You are hungry, aren't you?" you ask. I open my mouth to reply, but you crouch down next to me and put a finger to my lips. "Kitties don't speak the way we do, do they?" you ask sweetly. I shake my head no. "So, then, how do you communicate?" You watch my face, amused by this roleplay.

I smile a bit and meow, rubbing my cheek against your knee.

"Go ahead... you may eat. I'm bringing mine in here, and I'm going to watch you... Remember, however, you’re my pussy, not my girlfriend, not my submissive… a cat… and you must behave as such."

With that you tie me to a chair leg, and you disappear into the other room, returning with a plate and a glass. You sit on the bed, watching me, sipping your juice casually.

I eye the bowls, trying to decide how to start. I meow a bit more insistently, trying to communicate my hesitation, but you just smile. I finally nudge the first bowl with the toast bits in it, using my tongue to bring the bread to my mouth. I eat my breakfast in this way, not wanting to try to lap up the milk, too embarrassed to let milk drip down my chin, but horribly thirsty. At last I turn to the other bowl, lapping up the milk and lifting my head to swallow it, blushing a bit as milk dribbles down my chin. You scratch my head behind my ears, and I nuzzle your hand, really feeling like I'm your pet cat. I try to purr, but can't, and you chuckle at me. You stroke my back and my head, and I arch my back for your touch, loving being petted, needing the contact so badly as you run your fingers lightly over my back. At last I finish the milk, my chin with a few drops still on it.

"Clean yourself, kitten," you whisper, and I delicately reach up a "paw" and wipe the milk off, licking my hand and washing my face. Then you untie my leash and tug me back onto the bed, and I stretch like a cat, then curling into a ball next to you. You remove the leash, putting a finger under my chin and lifting me by it until I'm looking into your eyes. You kiss me, and kiss my neck, biting it gently, then a bit harder. I swallow hard, feeling myself get even more wet from the gentle pain. I press against you unconsciously, and you grin at me.

"You going to continue to be a tease?" you ask me.

I shake my head no.

With that, you lead my head to your zipper, and I unzip your pants with my teeth, gently biting the boxer elastic and sliding them down until your cock is freed. I kiss and suck it eagerly, rolling the ball of my tongue ring over the shaft, nuzzling your cock with my face. I lick your cock, wanted very badly to please you, comforted by your hand resting gently on my head but not forcing me. Your breathing gets a big ragged as I lick your balls and inner thighs, nipping very gently on your thigh and rubbing my face against your cock.

You shudder a bit, cumming in my mouth, and I swallow your cum, sucking gently to get every drop from you. I shiver a bit too, pleased I got you off and quivering with my own horniness. You finish cumming and pull away, again lifting my face to yours and kissing me.

"You're a sweet girl, Kate... and a lovely pussy..." you whisper to me.

I bow my head. "Thank you, Sir," I reply softly, blushing.

You smile reassuringly at me, holding me close to you and stroking my hair tenderly. I begin to wish I could purr....

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers