Flight to Tomar Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,511 Followers

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, reaching with both hands to my butt. Her face moved forward and hot breath wafted over my throbbing erection. Her lips and tongue touched my shaft and started to slide up and down, going from the head to the base and soon, to my ball sack.

I was having a difficult time keeping my hands away and letting her set a pace she was comfortable with. I was also about to explode too. It had been so long since someone else had touched me that and having her hands on my naked butt and her lips on my shaft was about all I could take.

"Careful, I'm about to shoot, Kelly, if that happens it will take a while before it gets hard again. Hard enough to do you any good anyway."

Kelly looked up into my eyes with a question.

"How long until it will be hard again?"

"Depends on whether I have to fix it alone, or if you were to help."

"By help you mean suck, right?"

"Suck or touch, but yeah."

"I suck my VR Bot. Lots."

"It doesn't go soft though does it?"

"It does, but only for a few seconds. When I think I need it hard again, it's hard right away."

"Okay, I'll tell you right now I may take a bit longer to get hard again after shooting off. Each time we do this it will be longer between erections too... at least that's been my experience. Of course, with you helping that time will shorten up a bunch. Another thing is that since we're new to each other this way, I may perform better now than I will in a few days or weeks. Just so you know."

"So if I suck you off, you'll get hard again afterwards and be able to perform still?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure you'll want to suck my..."

She surprised me with the intensity of the attack on my cock. Her lips opened up while I was answering her question and she just swallowed me whole. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, her lips tightly locked around it. Her hands pulled me into her as she went down, and then she'd push off slightly on her way back up.

I was about to blow my wad right then. I managed to keep it from doing that right up until her hand cupped my balls. Just as she gently squeezed them, I lost it. I tried to warn her.

"Kelly... I'm cumming. You may want to..."

It was too late. Cum boiled up and out of my cock, filling her mouth. She looked stunned for a bit, and then that look changed ever so slightly. At first I thought she found it distasteful or repugnant. It took me a moment to realize she was smiling around my shaft, not grimacing.

She greedily sucked my shaft, trying to get every little speck of my load. Her lips stayed locked around me, her hands on my butt again, holding me to her. I heard her groan of approval.

"Ummmm. Ummmmmm. Gmmmmd."

"Are you all right Kelly?"

Taking her lips away from my cock almost reverently, she glanced up into my eyes.

"I'm better than all right Jim. You taste so good. It's so warm and salty. It had a kind of sweet taste too though. I... I think I like it better than the VR. Its stuff tastes kind of cold and metallic. Yours doesn't. Look, you're still hard too. Can you use it on me now?"

"Let's get you out of your body suit and find out, shall we?"

She stood up and as she did, I reached out, pulling her suit down. As it cleared her breasts, they popped out, giving me a wonderful view I'll never forget as long as I live. Firm and proud, they stuck out without any support. I'd gone to my knees as her suit got down around her thighs, and I stayed there once she shook off the suit.

Looking up into her eyes, I began to return her gift to me. I could smell her need, and it was an aphrodisiac from the Goddess's. I gently put my hands on her hips, moving her into a sitting position on my bunk. As she sat, leaning back on her hands, I moved between her legs staring at her pussy.

She was wet and her bush was sparse. I saw that she was a true blonde...although DNA typing could now be arranged in certain ways to allow some choices in hair color or even, in some more daring cases, breast size. The breast size modification was rare though.

Kelly leaned back more, now on her elbows, watching me as I moved my face to her crotch. When my breath embraced her mound, she closed her eyes, and tilted her head up and back. Her moan told me that I was doing the right thing.

"Mmmmm. Hmmmmmm. Yesssss."

My tongue slipped between my lips to caress her inner thighs. I moved my hands up her legs, spreading them wider and wider. She didn't resist me at all. Pretty soon I had her wide open. I loved seeing her pussy lips spreading as her legs went wide.

I moved in closer and allowed my tongue to slip between the lips of her pussy as my nose brushed the top of her slit. Placing the fingers of one hand near her opening, I began to lick up and down her slit, tasting her sweet juices.

"Ohhhh...Yesssss. Sooooo Goooood."

I found her clit hiding under a fold of skin and as my tongue popped it up and out of its hiding place; her moans took on a higher intensity.

"Yesssss. Oh God Jim... right there....Mmmmmmmm Yesssss."

I felt her body starting to shake and quiver. Rubbing my fingers between her lips, they spread her open enough to slip inside. She was hot and wet in there, and I pushed two fingers all the way in. Turning my hand palm up, I started to search for her G spot. After all this time, the G spot was still the one stimulus that most women loved.

My lips surrounded her little stiff clit and as I sucked it into my mouth, I finally found her spot and began to massage. Kelly cried out suddenly as her body went stiff.

"OH GOD. OH GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

A flood of fresh juices ran over my fingers and I barely got my lips over her opening to catch them before they shot out of her. Kelly's legs locked around my head as her hands grabbed me behind my ears and pulled hard into her body. My nose jammed into her clitoral area and she went ballistic.

"YES. GOD YES. OH YES. CUMMING SO HARD... SO FUCKING DAMN GOOD."

I was about to pass out for lack of oxygen, but what a way to go. I'd forgotten how good pussy tasted and felt. I loved every second of this 'little death'.

Kelly shuddered through two orgasms while holding my head tightly between her thighs. I licked and sucked as much as I could, trying to give her a good experience. I must have done pretty well, since after she finished and began to relax, she smiled into my eyes.

"Oh wow. I've never felt something that wild before. I didn't know what you would do next, and the anticipation was driving me up a wall. I had no idea. None whatsoever. Can we do that again? Please?"

"Wouldn't you rather have me insert my cock into you? I mean, I thought that's what this was all about anyway?"

"Mmmmm. Will there be more surprises like you just gave me?"

"I'm not sure what you're looking for in the way of surprises, but I hope you'll find it as enjoyable as what we just did."

"Could you give me a little more of what you just did. You know, kind of warm me up for the grand finale'?

"I'd love to. Sure you don't mind that my face is in your pussy like that?"

"Maybe I would have before, but now? I want you there. I love what you do to me. It was so much better than the VR Bot can do. I couldn't tell what you were about to do to me, so it kind of built a suspense that VR Bots can't."

"Yeah, that's part of why I prefer real sex over VR Bots."

Her hands were on my hard cock. I hadn't really noticed her move to touch me while we were talking, and as she started to stroke my shaft, she moved her head closer to that area. In the meantime, I moved to straddle her body in a sixty-nine position.

With my cock hanging out over her face, I buried my face into her pussy, licking and sucking and enjoying my first pussy in years. She tasted so fresh and good I just couldn't keep away.

As she started to warm up again, I felt her lips around my shaft. With my tongue shoved up her pussy I moaned out loud. The vibrations must have done something to her because she suddenly took my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat.

I began to move my hips up and down, fucking her throat as my fingers located her anal opening. Shoving two into her tight little hole created a vacuum on my cock that I'd never felt before. Whatever I was doing seemed to cause her desires to take off because she was sucking my cock harder than ever now.

I'd never had anal sex, or actually, I'd never stuck my cock into an ass. I'd wanted to do that, but my long time partner never felt a desire for that. Since real sex was hard to come by, I surely didn't want to piss off my partner like that, so I never really pursued it with her. Now, seeing how Kelly was reacting to my fingers, I wondered if perhaps that one type of sex might become available now too?

As I started to really get into finger fucking Kelly's ass, she suddenly pulled away from my cock.

"COCK. I NEED IT. NOW. PLEASE JIM."

I reluctantly pulled away from her delicious pussy, my fingers slowly pulling out of the tight confines of her ass. Turning around on my bunk with Kelly under me, I saw desire in her eyes. A deep need overwhelmed me as I knew that this woman wanted me desperately.

"PLEASE JIM... FUCK ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK. PLEASE."

I moved in close allowing my cock to brush her pussy lips. She jerked and twisted, trying to align the head of my cock with her opening. As one of her hands went down between us, taking my shaft firmly in her grip, I pushed forward, letting my cock head penetrate her a little bit.

"Yeah... OH YEAH. Fuck me Jim. Stick that long, hard, cock into me. Fuck me. PLEASE... FUCK ME."

Her hand pulled away, moving so that I could stick my cock all the way into her. She took my ass cheeks in her hands now, pulling on me, trying to get me into her.

"PLEASE? Oh God Jim... you have to give it to me."

She was begging for it, so I gave it to her. I could no more resist her than she could me right now, and truth be told, I wanted her as much as she wanted me. At least, my cock wanted her pussy like her pussy seemed to need my cock.

As my shaft drove into her very tight pussy, her moans and cries got louder and louder. I knew that the whole ship had to be able to hear us by now. I wondered briefly, what they were all thinking about real sex now?

"Here you go Kelly. All the way home now."

I rammed my cock completely into her pulsating pussy, feeling her wetness lubricating the way. Her hands were pulling my ass hard into her now, and I next felt her legs go up and around my body. Her bare heels hitting my back as she molded her body into mine was a feeling I never wanted to lose. It had been way too long.

I made three strokes in and out of her before she went off. It was a ballistic orgasm on her part. She locked up tight with me and I could hardly move at all. Once she came down and relaxed a bit, I started to thrust in and out of her some more, only to have her go off again in about fifteen more strokes.

It went like that for quite some time, Kelly having multiple orgasms as I strove to cum once. Her moans and cries stayed loud and often, and each time she had an orgasm I'd hear her scream a bit louder.

I finally came and as I started, she pulled away, taking me into her mouth. I shot everything I had and she took it all. As she suckled my cock afterwards, she kept looking into my eyes with a certain kind of look I'd never seen a woman give me before.

"What?"

"I think I like real sex."

"Yeah? I know I've always liked it. What do you like most about it?"

"You."

This wasn't something I'd expected. Was she seeing something between us I didn't yet?

"Me? You mean the having sex with me... right?"

"Yeah, that too."

"Kelly, we're crewmates, and now, kind of lovers... but once this emergency is over you'll go back to your VR Bot and not have to put up with real sex again."

"But I don't want to ever go back to the VR Bot now. This is so much better. I want to do this again and again. I never knew sex could feel soooo... goooood. This was the best sex I've ever had. To think that my parents and the schools all lied to me like this! Real sex is the best."

"You know that once we get back to where we should be that you'll be taken to Class Seven for re-training, right?"

"I'm never telling anyone that we did this. I'm sure the other gals onboard will feel the same way too. Besides that, we're legally married now too, thanks to the Captain. Once the rest of the crew gets a taste of this, they'll never want the VR Bots again either. This is too good. Way too good. There's anticipation in this real sex the Bots just can't give. I love this. I love you."

"Uh, you mean you love sex with me."

"Yeah, that too."

This, I never anticipated. Love? She felt love for me? There was something wrong with this whole picture suddenly. I wasn't sure what was going on, but Kelly falling for me wasn't part of what I'd figured on. What if the other women had the same reaction that Kelly did? What would we do then?

Kelly broke the silence we'd fallen into suddenly.

"So, when can we do this again?"

"What's your guy's schedule say?"

"We each have one sleep cycle with you. Actually we have this sleep cycle and a few hours extra in the morning too. The Captain told us that we should have twelve hours at a time. Since she knows that we'll need sleep at some point, she made allowances for us to do that after the twelve hour shift."

"Shift? That sound very... mechanical doesn't it?"

"Well, we are on a schedule."

"So, what happens tomorrow night?"

"You get to choose. Either you can have the next person on schedule or you can have the night off and take the next night with them. That way you won't get too worn out, and you'll set the pace. Nobody loses a turn since the schedule stays the same person to person. We still need to do our normal jobs, although everyone has volunteered to help you out with yours since you'll have less rest."

"Twelve hours huh?"

"Yeah. Can you think of some thing to do with me for the next ten hours? Do you need some sleep? Do you want me to do something for you? Anything... God, this has been so good so far... I never knew. I never really knew it could be like this."

All during this time she never let me go. She seemed to always have a hand on my body somewhere. Caressing, holding, rubbing, and just touching me. I liked it, knowing that she wanted to touch me now. It was amazing to see the changes in her attitude now that we'd had real sex. I'd never expected this kind of change in her.

"Well, since we have lots of hours left to go, we can try anything you want to do. Do you have anything you'd like to try? Want to rest? Whatever."

"You know when you were sucking me and you had your fingers back there in my ass?"

"Yes."

"Do you think your cock would fit back there too?"

"What do you think Kelly? It's all up to you. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, and I don't want to hurt you in any way. If you want me to put my cock back there I'll be more than happy trying. I think we'll need some lubrication for that though."

"I'll be right back."

Kelly jumped up and ran out the door naked. Her boobs were bouncing and shaking all over the place since they were unrestricted like they were. I couldn't believe it. She was running naked through the ship. A few minutes later, giggling as she bounced back in, she showed me a small bottle of personal lubricant.

"I have this cause sometimes the Bot can hurt if I'm not wet enough. The Bot has never gone back there though. I'm not sure it would if I'd let it anyway. I do want to try. I like the feelings your fingers gave me while you were doing that. It felt... good. Real sex is real good. Hah hah hah... real sex is real good. I made a saying. Cool."

"What were you giggling about when you came back?"

"Oh, the rest of the crew were stunned to see me running through the ship naked. I think they're jealous. Very J-E-A-L-O-U-S. It made me tingle all over to see them looking at me like they were. They know what we're doing and I'm the first to know what real sex is like! Knowing that you were waiting back here and that we're going to have even more real sex that's so real good, well, I love this feeling."

I remember thinking that I hoped the other women felt as good about real sex as Kelly did.

Kelly slipped onto my bunk and knelt in front of me. My cock was rock hard seeing her on all fours with her butt right there like it was. She has a nice tight ass, one that I'd had thoughts about time to time over the time we'd been thrown together on the ship.

Now, with that nice butt naked in front of me with that little tight hole winking at me, and her all ready to try anal sex, it was a dream coming true for me.

She took the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto one of her fingers and then she pushed that finger into her ass, shoving as much of the lube as she could into her opening. As I watched, she went through the process several more times, each time working her finger in her ass like she was masturbating.

Eventually she turned and sucked on my cock for a bit. As she did she'd look up into my eyes with a longing and desire. After a bit, and almost bringing me off, she put some lube on my shaft and then turned away, presenting her ass to me once again.

"I'm ready Jim. What do I need to do now?"

"Maybe you should use your hands and spread your ass cheeks apart. Doing that may help to open you up back there and make it easier on you."

"Okay. Like this?"

She spread her ass cheeks way apart, and it gave me a view I'll never forget. I could see her wet pussy opening up like a flower, and her tender little brown bud opening and closing up. I put my hands on her bottle of lube and then after dobbing some lube on it, I shoved a finger into her ass. After a bit of finger fucking with that one digit, I added another finger, and then soon, a third.

Her moans told me that she was okay with what we were doing so far, so I went for broke. Moving up close behind her I pulled my fingers out and pushed the head of my cock into her tight opening.

I held it there, the head of my cock just inside her, and waited. I'd heard her breath catch as my cock started to enter her, and I wasn't so sure I hadn't hurt her.

"Well? Go ahead, quit teasing me Jim. Shove your cock in baby. I want you to."

I pushed in a bit more, feeling the resistance of her muscles trying to force me out. I held still after a quarter of my cock was inside. Feeling her anal passage gripping me like it was made it difficult for me to not shoot right away. I pictured mechanical devices and drawings in my head, trying to lessen the impact of feelings I had at that moment. It worked to keep me from orgasm.

Kelly was moaning and now fingering herself as my cock pushed in a bit farther. Her moans grew in volume the farther I went in, so I stopped at three quarters depth. She was having none of that, and as soon as I stopped she shoved back into me, taking my entire shaft into her ass at once.

"Yeah... Hurts soooo goood. I love it. Yessss. This is far better than I'd imagined it would be. Go ahead sweetie... fuck my ass. Stick it to me baby. Fuck my ass with your cock Jim. Make me cum hard."

I started to stroke in and out of her tight ass, and each stroke seemed to draw more vocalizations out of her. Pretty soon she was going non-stop, yelling, crying and just moaning things. A running commentary of what my cock felt like, what she wanted me to do, what her ass felt like with my cock in it... pretty much everything. All of it loud enough that there was no doubt in my mind the rest of the women on the ship knew what we were doing for certain.

"Yeah Jim... fuck my ass. Yessss. I love your cock in my ass. It feels so damn big. It's just huge. Filling me up. Yessss. Fuck my ass Jim. Fuck my ass harder, HARDER. RAM MY ASSHOLE JIM."

curious2c
curious2c
2,511 Followers