Flights of Fantasy

Story Info
On-board entertainment reaches new levels.
3.6k words
34.2k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neonlyte
neonlyte
62 Followers

This story is inspired by a recent flight and a young woman whose legs were too long and skirt too short to by flying economy class. It was an enjoyable flight.

"Miles are you ok?" Simon asked.

"Yes. I was miles away," Miles chuckled, "poor joke, sorry."

They were in the steam room at Holmes Place in Chelsea, an early morning ritual on the way to the City. The often met in the mornings, conviviality before the daily grind of futures trading in their respective companies; always useful to swap ideas and gossip with colleagues away from the pressure of trading.

"Have you been away?" Enquired Simon, "I haven't seen you for a few days."

"Not exactly. Just haven't been myself." Miles replied.

"Business problems, anything I can help with?"

Miles laughed. "No, far from it. I've had an unusual experience, it's left me a little out of kilter."

He wondered just how much he dare tell his friend, they'd known each other for years, worked side by side fifteen or so years ago, before Simon was lured to another brokerage company.

"Do you want to meet for a drink after work Simon? Got something you might find interesting."

"If it's anything to do with that weird expression on your face just now count me in. Black Lion around six?"

"Ok, I'll see you then. Got to go, need to cover some positions early." Miles said standing to leave.

"Let me guess, coffee. Fucking Brazilian weather, who'd have thought they'd have a frost this late."

"You got it. But that's not what I want to talk to you about, it's far more exciting than coffee. Catch you later."

Miles headed for the showers a silly grin on his face as he recalled in every detail the urgency with which the woman had fucked him. Like all his circle of friends he'd done the usual gamut of drugs, had some rushes in his time, but nothing could compare with last Saturdays experience. Even Carol's more than enthusiastic response after watching the video of Miles fucking the woman barely began to compare. She'd arranged it specially for his birthday, said they needed to spice up their sex lives. It certainly worked, Carol fucked him before, during, and after watching the film, they'd had the best sex for a long time. In Carol's view, it was worth the expense and the trouble, and it wasn't as if he was ever going to see the woman again, or repeat the experience, Flights of Fantasy had a very strict 'once in a lifetime' policy, there were no second rides. Miles did wonder just how Carol discovered Flights of Fantasy; he'd trawled the Internet and found no reference at all to the company or the very special service it provided.

- - # - -

"Have you ever heard of a company called Flights of Fantasy?" Miles asked Simon.

They were ensconced in a quiet corner of the Black Lion enjoying their pints of Directors Bitter; they'd done the business talk and cut to the chase.

"Don't they do Balloon rides or some such thing. Is that what Carol bought you for your birthday?"

"They do rides, but not in air balloons. I take it you've heard of the Mile High Club."

Simon grinned and nodded. "Not that I'm a member, never been that lucky."

"Yeh. Urban myth for the most part." Miles answered. "Flights of Fantasy I suppose could be regarded as an executive Mile High Club - sort of Five Miles High Club, not for the faint hearted."

"Come on, spill it. What you been up to? Don't tell me you got lucky. No wonder you had a stupid grin on your face this morning."

"You know it was my birthday last week."

Simon nodded.

"Well, Carol bought me a present, a trip with Flights of Fantasy."

"Where did you go?"

"I've no idea. All I know is I had the most mind blowing sex ever, and since I arrived back, Carol's been fucking me like we were teenagers all over again."

"Christ Miles! You lucky bastard. So this company took you both off somewhere for a weekend of screwing. Sounds just the job. How do I get hold of them?"

"No, no. I've not made myself clear Simon. I went by myself..."

"Eh... what, without Carol. So who the fuck were you screwing?"

"I've no idea," Miles answered, "but I wouldn't mind meeting her again."

Simon looked at Miles in a disbelieving sort of way.

"Are you telling me Carol sent you away for a weekend and you ended up fucking some woman. Jesus, Carol's going to kill you if she finds out."

"No. That's the amazing part. Carol knows all about it, she set it up. She's seen the video, I wouldn't mind betting she's getting herself off on it right now. She's been jumping me as soon as I get through the door this last week."

"I don't believe it. Miles I don't believe it."

"I'll explain it for you. This is exactly how it happened."

- - # - -

"Happy Birthday darling."

Carol snuggled against Miles letting his hand ease under the top of her cotton pyjama and rub her back. She kissed his chest and murmured appreciatively as he played down her back cupping a cheek of her bottom firmly in his hand pulling her toward his early morning erection.

"No, not now my love." Carol said. "I've a surprise planned for you. You'd better save that."

"No chance. Come here, it's my birthday and it's Saturday."

Miles pulled Carol up onto his body, she struggled briefly but was too excited by what she had planned to resist. She'd been awake half the night thinking through what she'd arranged, touching herself while Miles snored alongside her, bringing herself off once with deliberate slow probing, clenching her body as she came so not disturb his sleep. Truth is she wanted him inside her, now, and most mornings, but like most marriages their love making had fallen into a pattern of either Saturday or Sunday morning - if she were lucky. Go for it, she thought, parting her legs and moving so his prick brushed her cunt, he slipped easily inside her, grunting with surprise at her obvious wetness, and she began to ride him gyrating her hips to push him where he'd do most good, feeling his buttocks begin a nice slow rhythm as he pushed into her.

"Emm... you wanted this didn't you sweety."

"Shut up and fuck me." Carol said, picking up the pace and feeling his hands take a grip of her bottom and grind her against his strokes.

They didn't spend long, both knew from practice just when and where to apply pressure. Miles came first, as usual, and Carol frantically scrambled to reach a climax before his prick began to wilt. The sex was good, but these days it wasn't long enough and most of the time he forgot she enjoyed being played with before being penetrated. Carol laid on him breathing hard, feeling his wetness seep out of her, she liked the feeling, she wanted more, she'd designed today's plan to snap him out of his sexual complacency and to revitalise their sex lives.

She reached for the tissues grabbing a handful and poking them between her legs simultaneously rolling off him in a practiced movement.

"Get up lazy. You can't lay there all day." She said heading for the bathroom.

She didn't really give him time to think, simply told him he was going on a surprise birthday trip, that he would enjoy it, and ushered him out of the door after a rushed breakfast into a waiting car. He quizzed her as to where they were going, not at all perturbed by the darkened windows of the limousine and only began to realise that something quite special was in store when the built in video began to run a series of images of scantily clad women.

"What's all this about Carol?" Miles asked between glances at the images.

"You are going on a special flight..."

"Me? Aren't you coming?"

"No, no wives allowed. I'm assured you will enjoy yourself. Just remember, this is my birthday present to you, what ever happens has my approval. Look at the pictures; which one do you fancy?"

"Come on Carol, I'm not interested in other women, I only want you. Stop messing about."

Carol placed her hand over his groin and squeezed gently at his prick.

"Look at the pictures, I want to feel which one makes you twitch. Ah... you like her, the brunette with the big boobs. This is about getting you firing again on all cylinders. You've lost your appetite for sex and, quite frankly, it's becoming dull. I think you need rejuvenating and this is it. You better come back firing on all cylinders Miles! Ooh, it's getting hard."

"Carol! Stop it. This is embarrassing. What's going on?"

"You'll see. You are going to have fun, I guarantee it."

The car drove into a hanger on a private airfield though they couldn't see where they were through the darkened windows until the car stopped and the driver opened the door.

"Off you go darling. Enjoy yourself. I want to hear all about it when you get home. Oh and save some for me, by the time you get home I'll be ready to fuck you senseless."

Oh yes, she thought, I'm going to have a private video feed of you fucking that big breasted brunette and I'm going to be as randy as hell when you walk through that door.

Miles looked at Carol with amazement.

"Is this what I think it is - Mile High Club."

"Five Mile High Club - executives only. See you later."

He watched the car drive Carol away and turned toward the sleek medium sized jet in the hanger, a very elegant Stewardess was walking toward him.

"You must be Miles, I recognise you from your picture. I'm Karen; would you like to join the others, we about ready for the flight."

Miles gulped. It wasn't the uniform, though he'd always admired girls in uniforms. Or the length of her skirt, barely sufficient to cover her panties, he assumed she was wearing panties. And it wasn't her breasts, or the intoxicating perfume, or even the sexy drawl of her voice. It was her burning dark eyes, first they smiled at him, then they undressed him lingering on baited breath for more than a decent interval at the swelling Carol had induced.

"Emm," she said, "I can see you're ready. If you would like to follow me."

She led him past the access stairway behind the cockpit to a rear stair and he entered into a luxuriously appointed private cabin, four female and three male faces smiled expectantly at him.

"Would you like to join Annie? I think you recognise her - from the video in the car." Karen gestured to the woman smiling nervously in his direction.

Miles complied, struck dumb, not especially by Annie, even though she was more than the images he'd seen suggested, it was the whole scenario. There was an electric nervous excitement in the cabin induced by each individual's expectations and simultaneous disbelief. He had a hard on and thought most of the other men must be the same. He still half felt this had to be some kind of wind up, an elaborate joke Carol was playing. He lowered himself into the seat beside Annie, they swapped names they already knew and tried to look anywhere that couldn't be construed as sexually slanted.

"Before we get down to the pleasure part of the trip," Karen announced, "I have to do the obligatory emergency announcement, so bear with me for a moment."

Annie giggled alongside him.

"She said bare with me! Don't mind me Miles, I'm as nervous as hell. Can I hold your hand?"

"Are you scared of flying?" He queried in a whisper against Karen's flat and hasty reading of the safety instructions.

"No, I love flying. I'm just nervous that I might not be your type."

"You don't need to worry about that."

She took his proffered hand and wrapped it between her own, he noticed the absence of a dividing arm rest between their seats, they both shifted turning toward one another, looking, feeling each other out with eyes, then with a mutual acknowledgement that what ever was to happen would be at the very least consensual, possibly highly charged, their eyes took the liberty to examine what was on offer.

The aircraft was moving out onto the taxi-way, Miles wasn't looking out of the small cabin window, he had other sights to explore, Annie didn't seem to mind and visibly shivered as his eyes moved onto her tanned legs.

She pulled him toward her and whispered in his ear, "You've got 'fuck me' eyes - you're making me wet."

"Really. You're making me hard."

The cabin lights dimmed and the windows darkened, no one seemed to notice particularly and as the aircraft surged forward down the runway she turned his face to kiss him, dropping his hand onto the skin of her thigh, slightly parting her legs, just in case he needed a clue.

The kiss was exploratory, tender in the sense of reassurance and a degree of compatibility, not that it mattered much, other priorities were rising almost as quickly as the aircraft soared.

"Emm. Nice kiss." She whispered into his mouth. "Touch me please, don't be shy. It's what I want."

She moaned against his lips as his fingers drew lightly across the silk of her panties, she was more than ready, had been for days, once she'd agreed to have sex with a stranger and the last hours had driven all inhibition far away, she needed him to touch her, shifting her hips against his hand so he'd touch her skin, find the wet warmth between her legs and begin to release the pent up desire that threatened to waste itself against the fabric of the seat.

Miles switched to automatic, Carol scarcely a thought in his head, she'd brought him here for this, he'd deal with that later, now he needed to perform, for Annie and for himself.

Annie's panties barely covered her, loose fitting, the crotch lining easily pushed aside, her drew a finger down the length of her slit rewarded by Annie jolting against his hand, biting his lip and her hand seeking and massaging the protrusion in his trousers. Before lust could overwhelm them, Karen knelt by their seat.

"Annie and Miles."

They broke apart, slightly shocked at the untimely reminder of their location, Miles reluctantly withdrawing his hand from the pleasure zone between Annie's legs.

"I think you two had better follow me. We have somewhere more comfortable for the both of you."

She opened the aisle door separating the small cabin from the main body of the aircraft, and ushered them into a small room. Miles hadn't really thought about the rest of the aircraft.

"What's through there?" he asked gesturing at the rest of the plane.

"Paying guests." Karen answered. "If you haven't realised it by now, this is a very special flight. You two, and the other couples, are the in-flight entertainment for the passengers in the main cabin, so we would appreciate you putting on a very special performance. Down these stairs is a private suite, the headroom is tight, but I don't imagine you will be standing. You can undress here or in the suite, either way you have forty-five minutes, then I'll come to collect you. Have fun."

She closed the door on them. They looked at each other sheepishly. Annie broke the silence impatient to begin.

"Ok they want a show, I'm ready to give them one. I'm going to undress... unless you want to... do it for me."

"I'd like to watch." Miles answered, "But let's go downstairs."

He led the way down the small flight of stairs to a low ceiling cabin, the floor a shallow dish, a Perspex type of material shiny and black. There had no choice but to step into the dish. He sat with his back against the cabin wall and watch Annie shed her clothes. She wasn't young, early to mid thirties he thought, but in fine shape, a good figure edging slightly towards plumpness but in all the right places, large breasted, dark erect nipples.

She undressed rapidly stepping out of her panties and throwing them to him. He could smell her sex without the need of the panties but brought then to his face anyway inhaling the sharp tang that soaked the crotch fabric. She crouched in front of him legs splayed wide, her sex unmistakably smeared with a pale white juice and reached for his sweat shirt. Miles bent forward so she could pull the shirt over his head and once she'd freed his arms he stretched a hand between her legs, touching her moisture while she applied herself to unfastening his trousers.

She squatted against his hand growling appreciatively as fingers slid squelching between the lips of her sex and wiggled inside her. She reluctantly moved off his hand to struggle with his trousers and Miles, once freed, pushed her back onto the floor lowering his head, wanting to taste her, forcing his tongue into her, rubbing his face against her thrust wanting to smear himself and his senses with her scent and juice, Carol watching the video feed at home came copiously for the first time slapping her cunt with the tip of the dildo as she contracted with orgasmic spasms. Annie, already strung out far too long, let go with a scream hauling his face onto her, bucking wildly, discharging the slightly astringent cum of a woman past her twenties onto his tongue and lips. The taste of her heightened Miles lust, he lapped like a demon feeling her contract again and wet his tongue, cum, piss he didn't care, he just wanted to feast at a trough of forbidden pleasure. They didn't hear the whooping cheers in the passenger compartment.

"Fuck me." Annie said wriggling away and turning over presenting him with a choice of entries.

"Which one?"

"Pussy, but touch the other one, it drives me mad."

Miles couldn't resist another taste lingering over the nub of her anus wetting it to receive his finger before positioning himself and sliding slowly deeply into Annie hearing her growl with pleasure. He pulled out and ploughed again, slowly building a rhythm and began to probe at the tighter opening feeling her grip his finger, her body tensing with anticipation.

Carol watched avidly, crouched, almost touching the television, her fingers working to match Miles thrusts, she could feel him as if he were in her and moved to probe her own anus as Miles finger slid in and out of Annie's, cursing that he rarely did this for her and swearing that the first thing he'd do when he arrived home was fuck her bum.

She wasn't really ready for what happened next even though she knew it was coming, none of them were. The TV screen briefly glared white while the camera adjusted to the sudden flood of light. The Perspex floor had become transparent. Annie was screaming thrusting herself back against Miles impaling him deep inside both openings at the shock of suddenly seeing the green countryside five miles below them. Miles paused momentarily then attacked her as if possessed, as if he needed to finish now before they fell through the opening. But they didn't fall, he pulled her arse to him and emptied himself deep inside Annie as her screams calmed to gurgles and she coated his prick with her third or fourth discharge in half an hour. Carol came and peed herself, shock and relief, she felt tears on her cheeks, she'd only once before had an orgasm that intense and sat happily crying staining the carpet watching her man shake as Annie sucked the final dregs inside her.

She thought they were done but Annie had other plans, she could hear the sucking sound as she pulled herself off Miles prick, turning, eyes glazed with lust, licking her lips and taking his still erect prick into her mouth. The camera angle switched presenting Carol with Annie's rear end, slick and shining with both of their juices. Carol watched fascinated at Annie's cunt contracting as her head bobbed over Miles prick and a trail of liquids began to dribble from her, she could almost smell her, she could certainly hear her choking as she tried for maximum depth, she had a brief glimpse of Miles bucking at Annie's mouth before the picture faded, the forty-five minutes spent and lay back on the floor exhausted, elated and unable to clear Annie's and Miles expressions from her mind when the floor changed to glass and the way they had fucked, like animals rutting as if their lives depended upon it.

Carol knew one thing for sure, she'd no longer be the passive partner, no excuses, she'd fuck him when she wanted it, not when it was convenient. At least she'd balanced the score, the deal with Flights of Fantasy was the wife went first, her arse still tingled from the memory of the young stud who'd ridden her, she needed that tingle to be dealt with just as soon as Miles got home.

neonlyte
neonlyte
62 Followers
12