Flirtacious

Story Info
Young wife is overly flirtatious and teasing.
2.7k words
4.29
100.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Women are funny people. I don't understand them. Some men say they do, but they're just lying. If you think you understand a woman she'll do something completely off the wall, just to confound you.

If you're wondering why I'm pontificating about women it's because of Betty. She's a sweet young thing that lives next door to me. She and her husband moved in about a year ago. She's about twenty, with him a year or two older.

Me, I'm somewhat older, in my forties and alone now, since my wife died.

Betty is a flirtatious young thing. Flirts with everyone, even me. I've seen some of the lads around the neighbourhood sniffing around, but as far as I can tell mild flirtation is all Betty ever does. I actually saw one young chap try to strong-arm her in what he thought was a private corner. I was about to step in when she gave him a knee to the testicles and that cooled his ardour right quick. I whispered in him later about how easy it is to break arms when you know how, pointing out that I knew how but was out of practise. I insinuated that if I saw him again I'd get that practice in.

Not that I'm totally innocent. I've done a little gentle pushing when Betty had been in a particularly playful mood, but the little wretch is quite skilled at deflating an ego and having you back off.

One Saturday she came waltzing into my place. Just a quick bang on the back door and there she was, all vibrant and bouncing. I forget what she came over for, something minor that she hoped I could help her with.

Now I have noticed that when she wants something, Betty is especially flirtatious. It doesn't matter how big or how small the request might be, she pulls out all stops, flirting like crazy so that you find yourself offering to do any little service she might require.

Because Betty was after something she was in full flirt mode. She wore a loose blouse that had one button too many undone, showing some very nice cleavage and the edges of a skimpy lacy bra. She also had on a flirty skirt (naturally) and as far as I was concerned the hem was about one inch too high. I'll swear I could see the edge of her panties when she bounced along.

I got whatever it was she was after and she was just standing talking, saying thank you. As always she was standing just that little bit too close, making you very much aware that you were a man and she was a woman.

Because I'm so much bigger than her I had to look down at her. Was it really my fault that my eyes just kept on looking down, straight down the front of her blouse? The little minx spotted where I was looking, of course. She giggled, leaned forward slightly and gave a pretty little shake which did all sorts of interesting things to her natural attributes.

"You, my pet, are a minx. What you need is a good spanking."

She laughed outright at me.

"Probably," she said. "Why don't you suggest it to Tom and see what he thinks."

"Ha. You've got your husband under your thumb from what I can see," I grumbled. "He'd probably agree that you need one but there's no way that he'd give it to you."

She giggled again.

"True. Looks like I'll have to miss out."

To add a point to her comment she gave another little shake, and I could see her lovely breasts wobbling around in a bra too small to contain them.

"Well you'd better be careful, my pet," I growled. "Another little trick like that and I'll put you over my own knee and paddle you."

"Ooh, big man," she giggled. "I dare you." With that she leaned even lower and gave another wriggle.

I never could resist a challenge. I swung out the chair next to me and sat on it, at the same time catching hold of Betty's arm and giving it a quick tug. Betty found herself falling forward over my knee before she could even think to resist.

I flicked her skirt out of the way and my hand came down smartly on her bottom, or on a nice lacy pair of panties to be exact.

Betty squealed in surprise and indignation.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," she demanded.

"Spanking you, just like you dared me to," I pointed out. "Are you backing out of the dare now?"

"B-but I didn't think you really would," came the protest.

"Well, now you know otherwise. Are you backing out of the dare?"

"No, damn you. I can handle anything you dish out."

"That's nice to know," I murmured. "Ah, you should note that I'm not in a hurry to finish this. It's nice to have you at a disadvantage for once."

With that I brought my hand down for a second spank.

"Are you counting these, by the way?" I asked her. "I move on to stage two after half a dozen spanks. Let me know when I've reached that target, won't you."

"How many stages are there," demanded Betty. "I thought you'd just give a quick paddle and that's it."

"Really," I said, giving the third paddle. "Where's the fun and finesse in that?"

I delivered the next two spanks in quick succession.

"That's five," muttered Betty, squirming slightly. "What's the second phrase?"

"And this is six," I said, my hand coming down again. "I'm sure that you'll concede that apart from the embarrassment, so far it hasn't really hurt at all. True?"

"True," came the muttered reply.

"Well, unfortunately, stage two will sting a bit more. Probably because you'll be getting spanked like this."

With that I gave a swift tug to her panties, drawing then away from the playing field. I also delivered the first sharp spank to the pretty bare bottom displayed before me.

"Wait, wait, wait," squealed Betty. "I didn't agree to my panties coming off."

"Oh, come on," I protested, my hand resting casually on her bottom. "Surely the thought must have crossed your mind."

"Well, yes, but I didn't think you'd go that far."

I delivered another firm spank, raising a yelp.

"Well, if you thought of it, you can't be too surprised when it happens," I pointed out. "Are you counting these spanks, now? Stage three takes place after a dozen of these."

I delivered two more spanks, one to each cheek.

"Hold on," came the expected squeal. "If stage two involves taking my panties down, what happens at stage three?"

Two more nice firm spanks and I answered her question.

"I wouldn't worry about it," I told her. "It just means that your dress gets taken off. Your bottom is already bare, so it shouldn't bother you."

"That's six," gasped Betty. "With the first six, that make the dozen."

"No. I said a dozen at this stage," I pointed out. Still six, five, four to go."

I counted off a couple more spanks for her. All heart, that's me.

"As I was saying, with your bottom already bare, losing your skirt shouldn't worry you, and with skirt and panties off you won't even notice when your shirt and bra join them."

Two more spanks while she digested this.

"Hold on," she wailed. "Are you saying I'll be naked for the next part?"

"Ah, I prefer to use the word nude, myself, and you're already halfway there. Why worry. And your bottom is a nice shade of red. Very pretty."

With that I delivered the last two spanks and swung her back to her feet.

I reached over and undid a button at the side of her skirt and it promptly slid down.

"Come on," I coaxed. "Blouse and bra. You can't be embarrassed to let me see your breasts. You were shaking them at me pretty hard, earlier."

Betty was looking rather rebellious. I pushed a little harder.

"You can back out if you want to. I'll quite understand if you have qualms. You didn't really expect to get spanked when you dared me, after all."

I got the evil eye and Betty started undoing buttons, muttering to herself.

I have to admit that her figure was every bit as good as I thought it would be. She was a wonderful nude. I wondered if I'd ever be able to talk her into facing a camera dressed like that.

I eased her back over my knee, adjusting her position slightly. This mainly consisted of edging her legs slightly further apart, for her comfort, I assured her. I noticed with interest that her mound was slightly flushed and her lips looked a little puffy.

"How many spanks for this part," Betty asked, a little nervousness showing. The last dozen spanks would have smarted and her bottom was probably stinging somewhat.

"Oh, no actual count this time," I said. "I'll just deliver a series of short sharp spanks. You'll know when it's over."

I proceeded to start delivering a series of short sharp spanks - against her pussy. Betty froze in shock for a moment, then the protest came.

"What are you doing? That's not my bottom."

"I noticed. Part three is a pussy spanking. You'll probably find that, as well as smarting, it will give you a little climax. If that happens then that's the end of this part of the spanking with only one part to go."

"Oh my god, you're spanking my pussy. You didn't say anything about spanking my pussy. Oh my god, I don't think you should be doing that."

"It if comes to that, I probably shouldn't be spanking you at all. Since I am, I like to do a good job."

She was making little squeaking and squealing noises as I kept up a fast drumming against her pussy. She was squirming and if I wasn't careful she'd wriggle right off my lap and I didn't think she'd bend over it a second time to have her pussy paddled.

"You're going to fall if you're not careful," I warned her. "Here, let me help steady you."

I took a firm grip, while continuing with the quick drumbeat against her.

"Um, you're holding my breast," came a small voice.

"And a very nice breast it is," I told her. "I'm only doing it to hold you in place though."

I persisted in the drumming. Betty's breathing was more like gasping now.

"Wait a second," Betty suddenly gasped. "What do you mean only one part to go? What else is there?"

"Don't you worry about that right now," I told her. "Just concentrate on the punishment you're currently getting."

I upped the tempo a little, and I had a suspicion I could hear little splashes when my hand landed. I decided to help things along a little and started rubbing my palm over her nipple.

It was interesting to watch Betty trying to protest this liberty. One hand waved in the general direction of where I was rolling her nipple around and she managed to say something like, "Hand, nipple".

"Yes, I know," I assured her. "I can feel it."

I think she was going to try to explain more lucidly, because she took a big breath. Before she could actually say anything I stopped spanking.

"If my estimation is right, you should just about be ready for me to do this."

I gently slipped a finger between her lips and probed down around her clitoris. I must have hit close enough to the target, as Betty stiffened and then squealed and shuddered, a nice little climax rolling over her.

I held her on my knee, waiting for her to recover, idly rubbing bottom and breast while I waited. After a while she shook her head and tried to push herself up off my lap. I let her go and she leaned back against the table, still trying to catch her breath.

Eventually she gained enough control to ask again the question that had bothered her earlier.

"Wh-what was that last part you were talking about? You've already done more than you should."

"Just finishing up in style," I told her. "Nothing to worry about. You're already in the ideal position for it."

She looked down at herself. She was naked and leaning back against the table, her body on full display. Also, with her legs parted, she was in an excellent position to be taken, and she knew it.

"Wait a second. I didn't say anything about having sex. I dared you to spank me, that's all."

"And from the moment you let me take your panties down you've been agreeing to whatever I might want to do," I said softly, "and you know it. I gave you chances to back off and you didn't take them."

I rose to my feet, unzipped and eased my erection out from where it had been getting crushed by my clothes. Betty was staring at me, eyes wide.

"Are you going to back out now? You can, you know?" I asked, moving closer.

"Then you'll think I couldn't take it," she muttered, eyes lowered. Not from modesty, I might add. She was watching my erection approach.

I didn't beat about the bush. I moved up to her, my cock leading the way. As soon as I was close enough I adjusted its position so that it pushed firmly against her. Her lips were still puffy, swollen, and slightly parted, and as I pressed against them they parted to let me in, closing softly around me.

"Oh my god," Betty said, very softly, but I noticed that she was pressing to meet me as soon as I started pushing in.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me," she gasped, her hips working energetically against me. "You're taking an unfair advantage of me."

I didn't say anything, my own hips working overtime as I drove into her. Anyway, I had too much common sense to even touch the lines she was sending me. No way was I going to suggest that she wanted this.

Now that I was using my patented pussy spanker to deliver the final part of the spanking I took some time to appreciate Betty's breasts. My hands cupped them, thumbs stroking the nipples, letting the gentle touching and rubbing help build on Betty's excitement.

She was soon gasping and shaking, highly wound up from her previous climax and I was building on that. I drove in harder and harder, her sensitive flesh reacting sharply, sending ripples of excitement through her, stoking the fires within.

Betty was gasping, accusing me of take advantage and ravishing her, a helpless young woman, while all the time her hips were eagerly humping, taking me in deep.

I could hear her squeals moving to a higher pitch. It wouldn't be long and she'd be climaxing again. I started driving into her even harder, eager to reach my own climax. So irritating if you don't make it together.

Then I was driving in frantically, my climax roaring towards me. Betty was squealing again, her own climax taking her, and I could feel her shaking under me as I sprayed her.

I tidied myself up while Betty was slumped against the table. She was lying back against it, eyes closed, looking tousled and adorable and satisfied. I took out my smart phone and took a quick shot for luck, glad I kept the camera on silent.

The phone was safely tucked away again when Betty sighed and opened her eyes. She gave me a look, and I had no idea what that look meant, but I know it made me nervous. Then she scrambled into her clothes and prepared to depart.

"Don't forget to give hubby my suggestion," I reminded her as she headed for the door.

She stopped and looked at me, clearly confused.

"You're supposed to tell him you need a good spanking. If he's reluctant to give you one, have him send you over to see me. I don't mind standing in for him."

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers