Flirtations on Game Night

Story Info
couples tease and flirt strongly, wives exhibit selves
2.1k words
4.23
57.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you want to go braless with that shirt? It's so big and loose, if you leave just two buttons open you'll be flashing tits and nipples at us tonight with the slightest bend. Just saying, but of course, it's all your choice my love. WE'll enjoy the show either way." The silent response was deadly! We had a long-standing agreement that we could play intimately with others, but only with the knowledge, and consent, of the other. Sometimes she pressed that limit and forced me to read between the lines since she could not admit she liked exposing herself. Sex with others wouldn't hurt us, but cheating by lying would.

Last time, we played a board game at their home and Kala teased us all in her very short, tan skirt and very long, shapely legs. Every time she had to move a piece or throw a die, she slowly shifted her legs and flashed her bright yellow panties at me and Sue while Kevin grinned in horny pride. Her big, lively tits shifted inside her yellow bandeau top and fought to escape. Sue's tiny tits flushed with jealousy. The clincher was watching Kevin subtly rub his visibly swollen cock while trying to peek up Sue's short skirt. She teased too, but by then it was already late enough that we left them both horny and yearning for more. Tonight is only our third get together, but we plan to return the favors early and hope to do much more than flirt.

Kevin and Kala arrived early for our planned UNO game. They greeted us loudly and warmly, more than just congenially. Brazenly showing how horny he already was, while still at the door Kevin gave Sue a lingering, damp mouth kiss and a daring pat on her ass. As I moved them aside, I said "Well, Kala, looks like he's setting the bar pretty high already. If you're unable to harness him, I guess we'll have to do our best to keep up!" I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and a hand firmly on her ass then dipped her into a long, wet kiss with light tongue. Kevin's pulsing dick seemed enthusiastic watching how I handled his wife. Sue just looked surprised. Since she was planning to take the lead and race past flirting tonight, that too gave me license to do the same.

After finally closing the front door, I took a moment to conspicuously scrutinize and complement Kala's outfit and sexy figure. She'd chosen a yellow, pleated skirt as short as the other one, and a tiny, snug, light blue bandeau top that let the shadows of her auras show through. Especially considering my choice of the low coffee table instead of the dining table, there was no doubt I'd be seeing her panties very soon. Now I wanted proof that her dark red hair was natural!

Kevin had a red Polo shirt and the shortest cargo pants I'd ever seen. "You like? I picked the wide legs and still had to cut thru the side pockets just to satisfy my horny Kala. She wanted easy access for her and ummm, her friends." He winked conspiratorially at Sue. Yes, these two had seriously come to PLAY. I had normal, but wide legged, already tenting, navy blue shorts on and a matching mesh tank. Besides the oversized, revealing blouse, Sue also chose a very short, pleated, brown, thin skirt that would swish teasingly as she walked.

We all grabbed a beer and, after some teasing small talk that avoided the obvious, dealt the UNO cards. Kevin naturally sat across from Sue and I was across from Kala for the best seats. We were so obviously peeking, there was no need to pretend otherwise. I quickly confirmed that Kala liked to match her panties to her top when she let her skirt ride up and her legs fall apart briefly during her first pickup. Her gorgeous, firm, tanned thighs held my eyes captive and I had to be nudged to take my turn. I sighed deeply and threw down a card. Sue was just as reckless as Kala, so though I didn't know the color of her panties, assuming she wore some, I was sure Kevin did. His eyes were locked on the skin revealed by Sue's climbing hemline.

To add to all the steamy flaunting, I suggested that the winner had to give a solid wet kiss to the loser of their choice. All quickly agreed. Kevin and I were both sporting sizeable bulges. Mine was trapped, but his was trying to escape his loose shorts. Sue chided, "Kevin, looks like you're going commando. Are you?" Very daring question for so early!

"Wouldn't YOU like to know? Are you?" She echoed his response then smirked. Kevin suggested, "I wonder if there's a strip version of UNO. Maybe we should make those blank cards into strippers?" In the few seconds of dead silence, I replied that I'd consider it later, but I had the feeling we wouldn't need them! Shortly, Kala called UNO, I chose to REVERSE her to give her an easy win and she went out with her knees spread. Sue kept score. So as she counted, she allowed her knees to fall open also.

Quick to claim her winnings, Kala sat on my lap and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She made sure to wiggle her ass on my crotch for a long moment then slowly stood. As I shifted my shorts to adjust my stiffness, Sue offered more beer and exposed her groin again when she got up to get them. Kevin whispered something to Kala and she looked at me with sparkling eyes, nodded and smiled.

Returning in just a minute with a tray and four beers, I noticed that the third button of Sue's blouse was now open. She bent over, straight legged, and slowly put down two beers before our guests while giving them a long peek down her shirt and me a clear look up her tiny skirt. Her tight bikini covered little more than a thong and clung closely to her thickened, obviously moist and split labia. She stayed bent and fixed on Kevin's eyes as they locked on one completely visible tit. He shifted a bit to try to see both tits, but failed.

Sue walked around the low table to me and, slightly flushed, bent over the same, slow, straight legged way as she placed our beers on the coasters. As I watched her big shirt fall away from her chest and one tiny, pretty tit with a tall, hard, rosy nipple swing loosely inside it, I briefly wondered if the lusty nipple was already hard when Kevin got to enjoy it. I was also aware that her skirt was nearly up to her waist and she was aiming her shapely ass and bared cheeks at Kevin. She winked at me and swished her hips a bit as she tinkered with our beer placement. Kala leaned over to get a clearer look at her wet pussy, barely covered by a few damp threads, and elbowed Kevin, "See, I told you she had panties on. Tiny as they are!"

Kala fidgeted with her rebounding top and complained "I should have worn what she did. These tops won't stay in place and tugging them up doesn't help!" She pushed her big tits up from below, but they fell and bounced back in place. Tugging the top reduced her exposed cleavage very briefly to two inches, but it quickly snapped back to four inches exposed. "Oh well. I don't suppose these are a problem for anyone." No one complained.

"Those enticing tits look great to me though I can't see much of them. Sue has already given us a generous look at her tits, so you'll have to catch up very soon." I volunteered. We played another round, and Kevin nearly drooled as he stared steadily up Sue's crotch-high skirt. We saw his dick throb and lift his shorts. Beating Sue to the comment, I pointed at his groin, "If you're not commando, you're wearing loose boxers! The head of your snake is peeking out from your shorts." Content to let his cock head show, he shrugged.

Maybe to distract him, or just in retaliation, Sue opened another button as he stared. No need to bend over any more. As she picked up cards, one tit or the other spilled out of her shirt and Kevin licked his lips. Both perfect nipples were hard and Sue was beaming at the exposure.

Kala won again and, as she slid to the edge of the seat, she helped her skirt rise to her hips so even her husband could see her exposed panties. Only Sue and I could see how transparent her gusset was due to her soaked lips. She claimed another long wet kiss - from Sue this time. She slipped a hand into Sue's shirt and pinched a firm, bare nipple. Sue pulled the bandeau over one big tit and twisted Kala's naked nipple.

I wet my lips and Kevin nearly spurted. Before returning to her seat, Kala devilishly opened another button on Sue's shirt then kissed me hard. She rubbed her hand across my nearly exposed cock as I pulled her hard, dangling nipple. She slipped her hand under my shorts and pushed them up, exposing my bishop to everyone, then stroked just my glans several times before covering her tit. The tease!

Swinging her peeking tits, Sue bent over again and collected the bottles. Kevin deliriously slipped a hand into her blatantly open blouse, snagged a stiff nipple and used it to pull her shapely little tit out of her shirt. She slapped his hand away, but smiled at him. He quickly volunteered to help get more beers with her. I signaled Kala to join me and watch her husband in the mirror that let us see them.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, he pushed her against the counter. He was behind Sue immediately, grinding her ass with the exposed head of his dick and rubbing her tits over the shirt. In seconds, he easily peeled the loose blouse over her shoulders despite the last three buttons still being closed. With her bared back against him, we could see her tits in profile as he nuzzled her neck and groped her bare chest. While stretching and pinching her nipples, his grinding soon exposed most of his stiff cock. He lifted her skirt to her waist and rubbed his wet cock over her ass and between her legs.

Watching the new couple in urgent yet sensual foreplay made us groan. Kala stood me up and led me to the kitchen doorway. She threw both arms around my neck and we watched Kevin molest my wife. As she kissed me powerfully, my hands went under her skirt, then under her panties to massage her bare ass. She felt my cock escape my shorts and squeezed it a moment before fumbling with my zipper. Still kissing, now breathlessly, I pushed her bandeau top to her waist and set both DD girls free. They sagged just enough and I rolled a nipple under my thumb as my shorts and boxers fell to the floor.

Just as Kala rose to rape my mouth again, I noticed Sue's skirt was on the floor and Kevin was just rolling her panties past her knees. I released Kala's skirt and only because there was still a little competition going, I quickly pushed her top, skirt and panties off in one jerky pass. Her small carpet strip did match her drapes. Just seconds later, Sue's blouse was on the floor and both women were beautifully naked. I pulled my shirt off and joined them. Sue yanked off Kevin's shorts, no boxers, as he wrestled his shirt off. With all four now naked, Sue held his balls and Kala held mine to lead us to our bedroom.

Kevin and I stared at Sue's wonderful, tiny, shapely naked ass as it twisted and bobbed down the hall. When I could break the fascination with my sweet wife's tempting cheeks, I watched Kala's more bountiful nude caboose shift and jiggle hypnotically. So ended the ultimate flirtations of game night! The story of rest of that night is for after my head clears....

FIN, for now!

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
======= 2125 words=======Submitted | posted=7/12/12 |
[g ck , 7/12/12]============= 10 hrs to 2200 7/12/12 ==========
seminal image: in kitchen, Kevin grinding behind Sue, rubbing her tits over the loose blouse then peeling it off as I watched and called to his wife.