Flirting Is Dangerous

Story Info
Raven’s flirtations anger her boyfriend.
1.3k words
4.24
63k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Jordan's eyes were burning with hate and anger. He watched helplessly as Raven flirted excessively with the tall black man. She was twirling her black hair around her perfectly manicured fingernails while biting her lip seductively. She was almost a full foot shorter than him and had tilted her head up to make eye contact. This made her breasts stick out from her chest and he knew that the tall black man could see straight down her shirt.

Raven was wearing a white lace bra. She had an addiction to lingerie and he knew that the bra was delicately holding her massive breasts while at the same time revealing almost her whole breast. He wondered if her nipples were pushing against the lace and whether the tall black man could see them. Her breasts were soft and round with small hard buds.

Raven looked over at Jordan and smiled. At the same time, she leaned up on her tiptoes and whispered something in the man's ear. Jordan could see her tongue flicking gently against the curve of his ear and although he didn't want to look, he noticed that the man's cock was tenting his shorts.

Jordan was furious. As Raven stood up on her tiptoes, the man had slid his hands under her jean skirt and cupped her round bottom. Her legs were sculpted perfectly and her tiny feet looked dainty and feminine in the pink high heels. The man pulled her closer and Jordan watched as her pink tank top slid up her body to reveal her flat toned tummy.

"Did you guys have another fight?" Stephanie tapped her best friend's shoulder lightly and giggled. She really did love being friends with Jordan and Raven, but sometimes their relationship drama was too much.

"No. She's just being stubborn. Who the hell is that guy over there?" Jordan turned to face his best friend, grabbing the beer she had offered to him. He gulped it down quickly, his eyes not leaving Raven.

"You're stubborn too. His name is Gary and he's a friend of Kevin's. He's new in town."

"Fuck, I hate her." Jordan was watching intently as Gary and Raven continued to flirt. He winced as he saw Gary slide his large hand over her smooth belly. She had switched from her regular gold belly ring to the diamond and garnet stud. He couldn't believe his eyes when Raven nodded and let him kiss her belly softly.

"I can't stand this. I'm leaving." Stephanie was about to say something, but closed her mouth. When Jordan got this way nothing calmed him down. Raven had probably made a joke about his height or weight or something. Jordan was definitely on the shorter side and wasn't that muscular. Stephanie knew that Raven loved that they were almost the same height and she knew that Raven thought muscular guys were trying too hard.

"Fuck off bitch." Jordan stormed past Gary and Raven, spitting out the harsh words as he left the club. He was surprised, but thankful when Raven followed him.

"What the fuck is your problem? You told me we were over. You told me I was too fucking demanding!" Raven was screaming at the top of her lungs as she followed him to his car. She was pissed off and was never one to keep quiet.

"You were practically fucking that guy in public. Shall I give you a condom so you can go back and finish?' Jordan grabbed his wallet and fumbled for the condom he kept there. He looked up and changed his mind. His girlfriend was standing there panting. Her nipples were hard against her shirt and her belly was showing. Her lips were a deep red and her black hair was tousled a bit from the wind. In an instant he grabbed her and bit down on her neck.

"Stop it. Fuck." Raven tried to push him away. He pinned her to his car and pulled up her skirt. She was wearing the matching lace panties and he sank four fingers deep inside her pussy.

"You want this. Tell me you want this. You want me to force you. You want me to get so mad that I have to fuck you against my car. Say it." Jordan held her up against the side of his car with his fingers inside her pussy while he undid his pants with the other. He whipped out his cock and jerked it a few times. The tip was an angry purple and oozing so much precum that a trail of it ran from the tip to his boxers.

"No. Fuck I hate you. Don't you dare do this to me." Raven was struggling, but at the same time hated that she enjoyed his fingers inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hoping he would slow down.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want Raven. You made me do this." Jordan dragged her to the hood of the car and pushed her onto her tummy. In one thrust he was inside her. The car shifted a bit from his hard thrust. He held her hips tight, banging away at her pussy.

"Jordan. Fuck. You're not wearing a condom. I'm not on the pill. You fucking know that!" Raven was trying to knock some sense into him. She didn't want any of this, but her body wasn't listening. She was dripping wet and was desperately trying to hold back her orgasm.

"I'm not fucking stopping now. You deserve this. You made me look like a complete idiot tonight." Jordan pushed into her harder. He was so angry and he was taking it out on her. Raven continued her loud whimpers, her body was pushed against the hot metal of the car and her thighs were bruised from his force.

"I'm sorry. Fuck. I love your height and how big you are. I love everything about you. Just please stop fucking me so hard." Raven had given up. She knew what she had to say to get him to stop. She knew that the moment he came in her she could get pregnant. She, along with all the women in her family, was classified as very fertile.

Jordan grunted and spun her around. She was now sitting on the edge of the car and he thrusted back inside her. He looked straight into her eyes and rocked back and forth. He did not say a word as his cock swelled and shot after shot of fertile cum landed against her cervix. He pushed against her harder, feeling more cum flood her pussy. Raven didn't move. She felt his cum and was even more aroused than before. He had never cum in her before and she loved it.

He finished cumming and Raven expected him to pull out. This wasn't the first time he had fucked her to get his anger out, but this was the first time without a condom. He kept his cock deep inside her and began to rub her clit in circles.

"Cum baby." Jordan said those words softly and watched as Raven's body quivered. Her orgasm rushed through her body and her pussy pulled his sperm even deeper into her body. Raven's eyes were wide. As she relaxed from her orgasm, he pulled out. He adjusted her panties and skirt and then pushed her legs back together.

Jordan then tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped himself up. He did not say a word. Raven slid off the car and got into the passenger seat. Jordan started the car and made their way home. It was not until they pulled into their driveway that she spoke.

"I'm assuming this is your way of telling me you're ready to have kids."

"Yeah. Don't flirt with other guys anymore. I'm too old for those mind games baby."

"I know. Me too."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers