Flirting with a Married Woman

Story Info
Embarrassing moment leads to unusual invitation.
7.1k words
4.44
216.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Living down under, we've had the dangers of too much sun exposure drummed into us for a number of years. The depletion of the ozone layer is said to be responsible for the increase in the numbers of skin cancers, scary stuff really. On a Sunday morning, my current girlfriend and I were relaxing in bed after a more than satisfying sexual romp; we were much too drunk and full of food to do it the night before. I was lying contently on my stomach as she rubbed her hands over my back.

"I think you should get some of these moles and freckles checked. Some of them seem to be getting bigger." she commented.

Now like most single men, I avoid going to the doctor like the plague unless it's a life or death situation. But her comment scared the hell out of me, the next day I rang and made a late after work appointment to see my local doctor. All was looking good until I got to the surgery where I was informed that my usual doctor was on vacation, and that a locum was standing in for him. No problem I thought, Dr Rochard would be fine.

I was somewhat surprised that Dr Rochard was a woman, and not an unattractive one at that. But it wasn't going to be a problem as I was only going to get the moles on my back checked. After explaining what my concerns were, she asked me to remove my shirt. For the next few minutes Dr Rochard poured over my upper body with a small scope. She then asked me to sit on a chair and examined my scalp through my hair.

"Well, I don't think you've got anything to worry about. There's probably a few moles that I'll measure and would suggest that we keep an eye on just to be on the safe side. I think we should have a look at the rest of you while you're here and I've got a bit of time. "

She immediately saw right through my dilemma and gave me the standard response, "Look, I'm a doctor and I don't think you've got anything I haven't seen before."

She then smiled, "I know you might feel uncomfortable about this but it could save your life. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd recommend it with what I've seen so far."

I relented, seconds later I lay nude and face down on the examination bed praying that no one would walk in the unlocked door. I have to admit that she was very thorough as she examined the heels of my feet and worked her way upwards leaving nothing out. She talked to me about things happening around our town and the rest of the world and I gradually become more comfortable with the situation. I was eventually asked to turn over and after examining between my toes she began working upwards. And then the unthinkable happened. I began to get aroused as she examined around my upper thighs and balls. I did everything to stop it; I began thinking about work, local politics, and problems with my car. I bit my lip and tongue but it was to no avail. My cock was soon standing to its proud six and a half inches. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life, but Dr Rochard didn't miss a beat.

"Don't worry about it." she said unassumingly, "It's quite natural. Anyway, it makes it easy to examine in that state." she joked.

I just closed my eyes and wished for a quick death.

A few minutes later it was all over, I was dressed, embarrassed and sitting in front of her desk while she made some notes on a computer. She then turned her attention back to me.

"Okay, I think it was a good thing that you came in. There's nothing that looks ominous but I suggest you get checked at least once or year. Make sure that you don't get sunburnt and if you see any changes in your moles, then get them looked at immediately. I'll give you a brochure so you know what to look for."

I nodded my thanks and bolted for the door. Being closer she reached it before me; she looked at me, and sensing my embarrassment she laughed.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take it as a compliment. Anyway, you've not got too much to be embarrassed about it if you know what I mean. Just don't tell anyone I told you that."

I just grinned stupidly at her as I walked out, she was still grinning as she closed the door behind me.

For the next few weeks I cursed myself, for it was surely the most embarrassing moment in my life. I even had nightmares about her telling all of her colleagues about it. I got over it as time went past, after all, I'd probably never see Dr Rochard again.

About six months later I was dating Annie, a blonde I'd met at a bar. As usual when dating someone new, I began to socialise with her circle of friends. They were generally a good bunch and I'm an easy going friendly sort of guy. While I like to laugh and joke a lot, I take care not to offend too many people. Then Annie invited me to a New Years Eve party which was being put on by one of her friends. For one reason or another we got there a little late and the BBQ's were working overtime for the sixty odd guests. Annie and I poured drinks from our bottles and began mingling with the other guests, some I'd met and others I hadn't.

I didn't recognise her at first, but our eyes caught from opposite sides of the patio area. She looked over at me, raised her glass and smiled.

Annie noticed, "Do you know her? She's a doctor."

"Really?" I replied looking for the closest exit.

But Annie took me by the arm and led me around talking to people and introducing me to those I hadn't met before. My eyes kept on drifting back to where I saw Dr Rochard, but she had thankfully disappeared, hopefully for the night. My anxiety began to wane after a few drinks and Annie and I got talking to a small group of people. We were soon chatting and laughing. It was a bit later when I ventured to the drinks table to find our bottles. I was pouring drinks when someone walked up beside me.

"I hope you weren't avoiding me on purpose." said the voice next to me.

I turned and found myself looking at Dr Rochard.

I smiled, "Actually, yes I was."

She grinned, "I don't know why. All my consultations are confidential. Rest assured, no one will ever know. Anyway, work is work and now its play time."

"That was the most embarrassing moment of my life."

"I see things like that every day." Then she laughed, "Well, not quite like that every day. It could've been far worse."

"How so?" I inquired.

"Well, you could've come in for a prostate check."

I looked up at the sky as if in deep thought, "I dunno. I'd always go for a doctor with small fingers."

Now it was most unfortunate that Dr Rochard had taken a mouthful of red wine at that precise moment. She first laughed at my comment, then choked and coughed. The contents of her mouth were soon upon my new cream shirt, I looked down as the red stain spread through the cotton material.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." she muttered trying to get herself back into some kind of fit state.

I began to laugh, and then she did too. We were soon giggling like a couple of adolescent school kids. People around us stared as tears ran down our faces. Eventually we calmed down, but not before we made complete fools of ourselves.

"Come with me and let's try and clean your shirt." she said taking me by the arm and leading me inside.

She made me stand beside the kitchen sink while she sponged my shirt with a wet towel.

"It was your fault for making me laugh." she said when finished and standing back looking at the damage.

"Dr Rochard. If you promise never to mention how we first met, I'll take all the blame for the shirt." I suggested.

She laughed, "Promise to call me Emma and it's a deal."

Then we just stood and looked at each other for a few seconds. One would never call Emma beautiful, but there was just something about her that I found attractive. She had brown hair cut short, her green eyes were large and inquisitive. Freckles had been unsuccessfully covered with make up. Full lips had been enhanced with a pale glossy lipstick and were unable to hide her perfect teeth when she smiled. She wore simple clothes, a yellow top over blue jeans. Her breasts appeared to be small, and her buttocks may be deemed a little large by some, but I liked her and found her extremely desirable. What I didn't like was the engagement and wedding ring on her left hand. She noticed me looking at her rings and smiled; then Annie appeared.

"What happed to your shirt?" she asked.

"It was my stupid fault." Emma told her. "Hopefully it will come out."

Emma soon disappeared and Annie dragged me back outside to the action. My eyes would however drift and more than once caught Emma's eyes. As the night progressed we found ourselves talking to each other again, and having a little too much to drink I was in fine form. A group of about ten of us stood close to a swimming pool relating humorous stories and generally telling lies. At midnight we counted down to the New Year and there were the usual hugs and kisses. Emma approached me, gave me a hug and then planted her lips on mine. I was surprised when her tongue slipped through my lips and found mine. It lasted only a few seconds before she pulled away and looked at me before moving on. As the party wound down I wondered about the significance of the kiss. Was it an indication of something more than a New Years kiss? I watched out for her as people started to leave, I hung back just to get another glimpse of her. My eyes drifted until I caught sight of her walking arm in arm with man I suppose could only be her husband. He was tall and distinguished looking with greying hair. He looked older than Emma, but the poor light could've been playing tricks. I watched as Emma turned and looked around her, her eyes found mine and her lips began to curl into a smile before someone engaged her in conversation. Seconds later she was gone.

It was only a few days later that our paths crossed again, this time at a beach party. My heart lifted when I saw her and then soared when she smiled. We were soon drawn together and after we politely asked about out respective prostate and fingers, we fell back into our humorous dialogue and began teasing each other. It was like a game that we both wanted to play. I was eventually introduced to her husband Des, who was a professor at a local university. He was quietly spoken and obviously very intelligent. He looked ten years older than Emma but he had the looks that that younger women no doubt would find attractive. Others would join us and then move away to mingle with the rest of the party goers. When I got the chance I would drop my eyes to feast upon Emma's tanned legs, her cut off jean shorts only just hiding the splendours above. Our encounter only stopped when Annie arrived and broke it up.

The months passed and Annie's friends became mine even though our relationship was beginning to falter for no other reason than the spark had gone out. Annie had her suspicions that I had a thing for Emma even though I denied them. She also suggested one night that Emma was a bit too familiar with me which I also shrugged off. I now played golf with the some of the men which was good for both private and business networking, at night we often would go bowling as a group.

As autumn set in, we arranged a night at a thermal springs about an hours drive out of town. I was again pleased when I saw Emma; I sat and watched her as she tackled the high slides and twisting tubes with all the enthusiasm of a child. I was sitting alone after coming back first from the bar when she saw me from the edge of the pool. She waved, pulled herself from the steaming water and walked over to where I was sitting. I wanted to drop my eyes to the black one piece bathing suite she was wearing but her eyes held mine.

"Hi, I hoped you were going to turn up." she said.

Emma picked up a towel from a bag beside an adjacent table and wrapped it around her waist before I could get a good look.

She then reached over and took my beer from my hand, as she tilted her head back to drink, the towel dropped to the ground and I got a close look at her strong thighs and prominent pubic mound.

She caught my gaze and laughed, "Let me know when you've had a good look, hopefully I won't have frozen to death."

I was embarrassed, I picked up and handed over her towel, after returning my now half empty beer, she replaced the towel around her waist once more.

"I'd ask you to get me a beer too, but I'm not sure you could stand straight." she suggested.

I looked up at her pretty face, even wet and without makeup she still did it for me.

"You're getting too familiar. I don't know whether to put you over my knee and spank you or ravish your body." I suggested.

She grinned, "I'd probably go for both, but you'd have to ask my husband first."

That got my hopes up, "Do you think he'd say yes?"

"Probably not, but you never know. No ones ever asked him that before." she replied.

"Does he own a gun?" I asked.

She grinned, "Several, his favourites an old under and over shotgun."

"Is he a good shot?"

"Extremely, shoots competitively."

"Do you mind if I forgo asking him whether I can spank you?" I asked sarcastically.

Emma laughed, "Probably a good idea, gunshot wounds are such messy things. I suppose the rampant sex is now out of the question too? "

She turned, dropped the towel, walked back to the pool and slipped in before I found the courage to answer that.

As it got later, the pools emptied as the families took their children home leaving all the amenities for the adults. About an hour before closing time, most of us were just socialising after eating and drinking to excess. Emma stood and began walking towards the slides again; she looked at me and gave me a wink as she passed. I let her go but followed after a watching her exit the tubes a few times. It was cool as I climbed the wooden tower and was shivering by the time I got to the top. Emma was standing in line behind a few people I didn't know.

She smiled as I approached, "I was hoping you'd come up here." she said snuggling in to me to escape the wind.

It felt good as her hand found mine. We stood back as those in front disappeared into the tube of swirling water and we were soon alone.

"Come." she said and led me towards the tube, we were soon lying beside each other on the flat edge before the drop off.

"Hold on so we stay up here." she suggested and then lowered her lips onto mine.

It felt electric as we kissed passionately; her arms circled my neck and pulled me tight as our tongues caressed. I let go with one arm and explored her body, after a few seconds I ran my hand up between her thighs but her hand reached down and stopped me as I approached her pussy. She didn't break the kiss so I presumed I wasn't in too much trouble. As we lay there, we could hear people climbing the stairs and we knew we'd soon have company. Suddenly Emma kicked away from me and disappeared into the tube. I laughed and followed, being heavier I began to catch up and we were soon locked in a wrestle as we approached the end of the tube and then smashed into the pool at the bottom. Emma kicked away from me as we surfaced; we got a few laughs from friends as we moved to the edge of the pool. We never got a chance to be alone again that night as there was a last clamber for the tubes before it closed. I didn't see Emma again for another couple of weeks due to out of town work commitments, although she was never far from my mind. I'd always shied away from having relationships with married women as they tended to get messy. But I knew that I'd make an exception for Emma as she was something special. I just really found her appealing. What I didn't know was what her agenda was? I didn't think she was promiscuous or even a flirt; I just hoped it was mutual attraction.

On my return home on Friday afternoon, I found a phone message from Emma requesting my attendance at a small dinner party at her home on the following night. I called back and confirmed by leaving a message on her phone. Not wanting to arrive alone, I asked Tina to accompany me. By this time Annie was long gone, and Tina and I'd got talking one night in a video store. After discussing the merits of various movies we swapped phone numbers, tomorrow night would be our first date.

I noticed Emma giving Tina the once over when we arrived and for good reason. Tina had scrubbed up pretty well. When I had originally chatted her up in the video store she was dressed in baggy old track pants and a T shirt but still looked pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised when she appeared in a black flared short skirt and a green top. Emma and Des had invited five people; another couple whom I'd met previously, and an attractive woman named Leanne whom I'd not had the pleasure. The night started like any other night, we socialised for a while before sitting down to eat a spectacular four course meal. We then drifted into the lounge and socialised further until around one in the morning. Emma and I managed to eye each other from time to time but it was difficult to do anything else. As we were preparing to depart I carried a few glasses and empty bottles from the lounge to the kitchen. I intentionally stood close to Emma who was alone.

She looked up at me and smiled, "So, what are your intentions tonight?"

I was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"Will you be spending the night with Tina?"

"Probably not. It's our first date."

"If you don't, how about coming back? There's something I want to talk to you about."

I was further puzzled but could hear voices getting closer to the kitchen.

Emma put her hand on my arm, "Please, I want you to come back here."

We were then interrupted by Des and Tina arriving with the remaining glasses.

As I drove Tina home, I was intrigued by Emma's request to return. I didn't hear a word as Tina gabbled away beside me. I then tried to look disappointed when Tina suggested that she was too tired to ask me inside, but maybe another night. The message was clear, I like you but I don't do it on the first date, although I might on the second. After a quick kiss, I was soon speeding back towards Emma's home. My cell phone rang when I was nearly there; it was Emma just making sure I was coming back. She sounded relieved when I advised I was nearly there, she then put the phone down without another word.

Emma opened the door as I walked up the steps, she looked nervous and took my hand. "Before we go in, I want to ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Do you really like me?"

I grinned, "You must know that I do."

She returned my grin, "Good. What's going to happen in there is sort of weird, but I want you to hear us out."

I nodded, and Emma led me back into the lounge where Des and Leanne were sitting on a couch. Even more intrigued than I was before, I sat down opposite them while Emma found a foot stool to sit on.

"Does he know yet?" Leanne asked Emma.

"No, I haven't said anything." Emma replied. She then turned to me. "Des and I have decided to separate. It's been coming for a while but now that he's met Leanne, he wants to move in with her."

I was asking myself what this had to do with me but refrained from asking.

Des quickly realised my confusion, "It's a question of liability really. As we're not legally separated; if I sleep with Leanne it would be considered adultery. While our separation is currently amicable, who knows what may happen in the future. However, if Emma also slept with someone else, we would be equal partners in guilt if you know what I mean."

Now, I know that I'm not overly bright but I was still struggling with what was being proposed.

Leanne laughed, "It's easy really; do you want to fuck Emma? If you do then I can fuck Des. I really want you to fuck Emma because I really want to fuck Des and he wants to fuck me."

Emma shot her an evil look, "Leanne, do you have to be so coarse?"

Leanne turned to Emma, "Look, Des and I have yet to actually do it and we're both getting impatient. Let's just make it happen."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12