Flirting With Disaster

Story Info
Teasing student gets out of hand.
2.2k words
4.3
118.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a tease. It was just that simple. I loved getting guys all worked up and then I would just leave them hanging. My favorite victim was a teacher I had the first semester of my senior year. He was 29 and gorgeous! I had tortured him for the entire first half of the year. I would come to class in short skirts with no panties, sit in the front row and let my knees fall open. When he would glance down and see my pussy on display for him, his face would turn red and he would start to stutter. I would watch as he desperately tried to hide his growing erection.

I loved to suck on my pencil and run my tongue up and down the length of it. I would stay after class just to say the most outrageous things to him. I told him what a great ass he had, and how I bet his cock was just as great. I rubbed up against him every chance I got. The best part was he couldn’t do a thing about it. I know he wanted me, but he couldn’t touch me or he would risk losing his job if he got caught. It was a huge power trip. Here was this man, ten years my senior and supposedly an authority figure, and I had him in the palm of my hand. It was so bad he had me removed from his class for the second semester. But that didn’t stop me. I continued to drop by his classroom before or after school, just to watch him squirm.

One afternoon in late April, my luck ran out. I had stopped by his room as I was leaving the building for the day. I was a little disappointed when I walked in and he didn’t tense up like he usually did. Damn, I thought, it isn’t fun if I can’t make him jump. I would have to be even more outrageous.

It was unseasonably warm for that time of year, even with the windows open it was hot in the room. I had purchased a bottle of water in the commons on my way to his room. Now I opened the bottle and offered him a drink. He declined. I told him he didn’t know what he was missing. “The water is so cold, and so delicious,” I told him, as I ran my tongue around the mouth of the bottle. “It feels so good, too.” I taunted as I unbuttoned my blouse and poured some of water between my pert breasts. With the material of my blouse wet, I knew he could clearly see I wasn’t wearing a bra. And I could clearly see he was starting to sweat.

He surprised me by asking if I would be willing to help him clean out his storage room at the back of his classroom. I was taken aback by his offer, since he usually tried to keep as much distance between us as possible. Even though I was a little apprehensive, I agreed, figuring we were still at school and he wouldn’t dare do anything inappropriate. I really couldn’t pass up an opportunity this good.

At first I was a little nervous, this was so out of character for him. But when he just continued to work and didn’t try anything, I began to relax. Anyway, I knew there were still people in the building for after-school activities. The storage area was pretty small and I took full advantage. I touched him every chance I got, he really did have a great body! I unbuttoned my blouse a little more and bent over a lot so he had a clear view of my breasts. He just ignored me. I couldn’t believe it. I wondered what I was doing wrong.

After we had been working for close to two hours, I was just about ready to give up, when he started to move behind me to get another box. I leaned back into him and ground my ass into his groin. I felt his huge hard-on. Thank God, he wasn’t immune to my charms after all. He quickly jumped back, looking flustered. I couldn’t help but laugh. He scowled at me and said he was going to the commons to get a drink. He asked if I wanted anything and I said another bottle of water would be nice. I could have sworn I heard him groan as he walked out the door.

After he left, I realized it was getting late and I should probably be getting home. I thought I’d mess with him for a few more minutes after he got back, then I would take off. He took a lot longer than I expected, and I started to wonder if maybe he wasn’t coming back. I wouldn’t have been surprised. He finally got back and handed me the water I had asked for. I knew he expected me to do the same lewd things with the bottle that I had done before and I wouldn’t want to disappoint him. When I started running my tongue down the sides of the bottle to catch the drops of condensation as they fell, he just leaned against a stack of boxes and watched me. I once again told him how good the water tasted and asked him if he wanted some. He simply said yes and turned to shut the door to the storage room.

He turned around and started advancing toward me I didn’t panic. I thought he was just trying to scare me into backing off. Then he pinned me to the wall and his mouth came down on mine. His kiss was punishing, brutal. He forced my mouth open and plunged his tongue inside. I still didn’t panic. I kissed him back. When he finally broke the kiss, he asked if I liked his tongue in my mouth. I answered that I did, but wasn’t he afraid of being caught? “By whom?” he asked, “everyone has gone home for the evening. You and I are the only ones here.” Now I realized what had taken so long when he went to get the drinks.

Too late I realized my mistake. His mouth came down hard on mine again. Now I started to panic. I felt his hands sliding over my ribs, up to my breasts. He began squeezing them, pinching the nipples. He ripped the material of my blouse apart; I could hear the buttons as they hit the floor. I started to struggle. I put my hand on his chest and tried to push him away. He grabbed both of my hands in one of his and held them over my head. With his other hand he continued abusing my sensitive nipples.

When he saw the look of fear in my eyes he told me he just wanted to give me what I had been begging for. He let go of my wrists and grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled hard and forced my head back, then he told me to get on my knees. When I didn’t immediately comply he pulled harder. I dropped to my knees, he unfastened his pants. As his pants and underwear fell to his ankles, his hard cock sprang into my face. He said I had wanted to know how great his cock was, now I could find out. He told me he wanted to face fuck his little slut.

I was getting mad now. I reached out and bit the head of his dick. Hard. His reaction was immediate. He pulled my hair back even harder, and slammed his fist into my jaw. I saw stars. I was really scared now. I knew I had pushed this guy too far. He told me to suck his cock. I opened my mouth and he slammed his cock in all the way to the hilt. He was huge! At least eight inches in length and as big around as my wrist. He had two handfuls of hair and he started to move my head up and down his cock rapidly. I was gagging, trying to get my throat to relax. He told me to suck him harder, and I tried to, hoping he would cum faster. Finally he shot his load. I started to move my head back, but he pushed it into the wall behind me, still holding my hair, forcing me to swallow every drop.

After I had sucked him clean he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the small counter top. He was behind me and I couldn’t see him, but I could feel his hands on the backs of my bare legs. His hands rubbed up my legs and under my skirt. He told me how pleased he was that I wasn’t wearing any panties again. He used both hands to rub my ass cheeks, and then his hands were diving into my soaking wet pussy. With one hand he rubbed my clit, while he shoved the index finger of his other hand into my cunt. I was incredibly hot and bucked my pussy against his hands. He told me to beg for more. I couldn’t help myself, I starting begging for more. He pushed another finger inside me. I still begged for more. Then he had three fingers inside me while his other hand was still doing wonderful things to my clit. I was going crazy, bucking wildly against his hands, still begging for more. He pulled he hands away and stroked the head of his cock along my slit. I was begging him to fuck me.

Finally, after several excruciating minutes, he rammed cock into my pussy all the way to the hilt. I had never had a penis that large before and the feeling of being stretched to the point of exploding was amazing. Grabbing both my hips in a bruising grip, he pounded into my cunt over and over again. I met him thrust for thrust, telling him how great his huge cock was. I felt my orgasm build, I knew I was going to cum. When my cunt muscles started to spasm, he started to cum as well, shooting his load deep in my pussy. I collapsed on the counter top, his heavy weight pushing me onto the hard, cold surface. His cock slipped from my steaming pussy and I could feel his cum running down my legs.

He reached over and picked up my half-empty water bottle, and ran its smooth surface over my sensitive clit; then he put the nozzle into my cum-soaked pussy. He moved it back and forth, trying to stuff the entire bottle up my cunt. He was telling me he knew how much I liked the bottle and I should enjoy all of it. When he rammed it all the way in and I thought I was being ripped apart; his hands came back to my clit, rubbing his thick fingers along my sensitive flesh. I was moaning, begging for more. Then his hands were on my ass pulling my checks apart. He was rubbing his slimy fingers on my asshole; his hot tongue was licking around my anus. He was eating my ass and it felt great. He moved away and I felt the head of his rock-hard cock against my asshole. I tensed up; I have never had a cock in my ass and knew I didn’t want to start now.

He grabbed my clit and twisted hard, the momentary pain diverted my attention from my ass, and he slammed his raging erection into my virgin ass all the way to the hilt. I screamed, I felt like I was being ripped in pieces. His fingers on my clit kept twisting; the bottle still in my cunt filled to capacity. I instantly began to cum. One orgasm after another until I lost count. He began stroking in and out. Burning white-hot pain streaked through my body. I was shaking all over; my legs turned to Jell-O, and gave way. If not for the counter top I would have fallen to the floor. Still I continued to climax. A few minutes later I could feel him shoot his hot load up my ass. When he stepped away from me I slid to my knees. He told me to suck his cock clean. I had no energy to fight him. I licked and sucked all the residue from his cock.

He told me I was a very good little slut, and he planned to use me again when ever he felt like it. He retrieved his pants and pulled them back on. I was still laying there in a stupor as he opened the door and left. I had lain there for quite a while before I was able to right my clothing enough to leave. When I sat up the bottle slipped from my cunt, I hadn’t realized it was still there. I pulled my skirt down and held my blouse together. The buttons were scattered across the floor and I didn’t care to look for them. As I made my way slowly to my car I vowed never to tease another man ever again.