Flo: My Step-Son's Got a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife's got a good grasp of things, I'm sure she'll have it licked in no time." He said. Flo watched as, in time, the girl in the movie tongued the black guys dick and Miles took a wet finger across his own. An idea formed in her head.

She lay down on the floor and crawled, careful to remain unnoticed. She slipped around the bed, moving closer and closer. She was right there by the bed, and she was sure he must see her. He gave no sign, so she waited.

"She's worried about what you get up to when she has to work late. I mean, you're not cheating on her, are you?" The black guy was really laying it on.

"I couldn't," the white guy whined, "I love her, and although its great she's got the new job as your PA, all this time apart, it really sucks!"

Flo knew that was her cue. She popped out of her hiding place and, in one swift motion, tried to engulf her step son's endowment with her hot mouth.

Miles flipped, not expecting this at all. First the fright made him jump, pushing half of his cock into Flo's throat. He looked down at her, a shocked expression on his face.

"Flo! What the-," Flo, who had more cock in her mouth than ever before, moaned, slurped, and then, eyes locked on Miles', came up for air. She smiled a smoking hot smile and placed her finger over her lips.

"She's working on something big right now. I'll have her call you when she gets back to the office. She's really good at this, you know." The porno droned on.

Miles hardly noticed the porno now, as Flo lashed her tongue across his glans. "Whoa, so big," she cooed, before ravenously slurping at his cock head.

Flo loved to suck cock, but she'd never had a cock quite this size, she bobbed her head up and down, trying in vain to get it all down her throat. Every now and then, she would come up for air, muttering under her breath something like, "huge fucking prick," or "can't get it all." She was gobbling with a fury!

She pushed her head down a bit further, choking.

"What was that?" Asked the husband in the porno.

"This old desk is a bit creaky," replied the boss.

Miles moaned. He imagined what his Dad would say if he could see them now. Flo's slurping continued, Miles hand on the back of her head. She came up for air again, her tongue circling the sensitive head of Miles' slick fuckstick.

"We'll try not to bust her ass too much. Its a lot to take in, but she's coming along. She's dealing with a heavy load right now, she'll call you soon." The camera cut to the girl under the table, cum coating her lips and cheeks, and the black guys cock emptying its load into her mouth.

His dad's wife on her knees for him, her expert tongue gliding over his sensitive area, combined with the salacious porno was just too much. At last, Miles came too. Feeling the massive tube of cock twitch, Flo was ready. She placed her mouth over the head of his cock, tongue still circling.

But she wasn't ready for the powerful blast of cum that cannoned out, hitting the back of her throat. She choked, almost falling back. She felt the next powerful blast hit her tongue, her mouth beginning to fill up, this the prize for her indiscretion.

Still not able to swallow, willing herself not to choke again, she struggled to keep the lurching lump of flesh between her lips. She was determined to swallow this massive load, driven to keep the large, bobbing tool in her mouth.

More and more hot fluid flowed into her hungry mouth, her cheeks pushed out with the sheer volume. When she couldn't feel any more spurts, she waited a few moments, then lifted her head from her step son's dong.

His huge cock still pumped more cum out! Miles' phallus wasn't lobbing it anymore, but there was still copious cock cream running from it. A river of cum quickly forming on the back of it. Flo swallowed hungrily, finally able to clear her throat of the blockage. Her wanton tongue lapped up the pool of cream that had formed on his nutsack.

She ran her tongue up the river of sperm, drinking in its flavour. When she reached the source of the river, she pushed her tongue into the slit, closing her lips over the sensitive cock head and slurping over it. She slurped it in again before looking up at Miles with an enormous smile.

"But you're my step mom!" He cried.

"Exactly," she grinned, "We're not even related. And no one will ever suspect a thing!"

"Oh, hi honey," the porno was still playing. The wife had cum on her face and was bent over the desk talking into the intercom. "He's been testing my oral skills. Now he wants me to try taking his dick, what did he call it? Dictation. That's it."

"Looks like you're enjoying that!" Flo grinned, pointing to his once again hardening cock. "Think I should test my oral skills again?"

"No, I think you've done enough of that," he snapped.

A moment of panic washed over Flo, was he angry, would he take it away? Flo dragged her eyes away from his hypnotic tool, looking up to his face. He was grinning like the cat who got the cream. "How about some dictation!"

She didn't have to be asked twice. Quickly, she climbed onto the bed. She placed her hand on his magnificent tool, straddling him.

"No," he whispered. He lifted her and moved her around to the edge of the bed. Then he got up, standing behind her, bed between them and the laptop, which continued to play the porno. The cum faced girl was being fucked doggy style, still talking to her husband about her boss' "staffing policy".

Miles grabbed roughly at Flo's big tits from behind, his cock pressed heavily into her back. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and kissed her passionately. She crumpled onto the bed, tearing at her tights.

"He's really deep, he says he wants to plant a seed in all of his staff's warmest places." The porno wife told her husband.

"Fuck!" Flo breathed sharply, unexpected pain ripping into her as Miles reached down and tore off his step-mom's panties. He rolled her onto her front so that she was facing the laptop. He flipped her skirt up, admiring her tight, round ass. Grabbing her waist in big, strong hands he lifted that ass up until his cock touched its cheek.

"Ready?" He asked, one of his big hands reaching around to touch her labia.

Until now, Flo hadn't noticed that Miles had shifted the dynamic. She wasn't in charge of this, he was. She briefly wondered if it was such a good idea after all.

"He's stretching me to the limit, honey," the porno squawked, "finding parts of me I never knew were there!"

She wanted that huge bull-cock. Wanted it so bad. She planted her knees on the mattress.

"Ready," she whispered. He moved slightly, placing his weapon between her thighs, its head half way to her navel. She gasped.

"I said 'are you ready?'" He asked, more sternly. His fingers began to part her labia, exposing her swollen clitoris to the charged air.

"I'm ready," she answered, meekly. This was not how she had expected it. He grabbed her hips in both hands, pulled his hips back, head of his manhood dragging backward along her pubis. He stopped at the entrance to her hungry, wet cunt.

"Are you ready?" He demanded.

Her pussy tingled with anticipation, she could feel the battering ram thick cock ready to break into her. She pushed back with all the strength she could muster, trying to bring her own assault on this tower of flesh. Miles held her firm, powerful hands steady on her hips.

Miles could feel the warmth of her cunt on his pulsating pussy pleaser. He wanted to ram it in, feel that warmth envelope his flesh. But he had to hold back. She would be his, if he could do this one thing.

Right at that moment in the porno, the black boss rammed his cock deep into the wife, triggering her screaming orgasm while the husband spoke over the intercom. Flo knew it would be her turn next.

"I'm READY! FUCK me, PLEASE!" She wailed. Miles grinned, he had her!

He slowly slipped the head of his cock its the warm opening. Flo shuddered with release, moaning as she felt the girth begin to stretch her pussy.

A few seconds more, and Miles began to push deeper. Slowly, inch by aching inch, he pushed into her. Each new inch produced fresh moans and shudders, her pussy adjusting to the penetrating powerhouse. Looking down, he saw that about half of his cock was buried in her burning hot cunt.

"Fuck me, oh. Fuck me with that big bull cock, Miles," Flo begged. Happy to oblige, Miles started building up a rhythm. Pistonning his huge cock into her, he was always careful not to give her more than she could handle. Copying the black porno boss' rhythm, he put his hand roughly on her back, holding her down.

Flo was in ecstasy. She felt her pussy stretched to its limits, this huge cock filling her more than ever before. She saw the porno in front of her, her body folded and filled, just like the girl in the film. She felt a rush of heat washing over her as she imagined that she was watching herself being fucked by the black boss, she could feel it too. The girl on the film arched her back and tipped her head back, her legs began to quake.

Suddenly, Flo realised that it was her who was cumming. The heat from her pussy had washed over her whole being, and the quaking in her legs had spread across it too.

"FUCK ME YOU HORSE HUNG STUD!" She heard herself scream, not sure if it was her in the porno or not.

Miles felt his step-mom's muscles tighten as its spasms worked to pump the seed from him. He still hadn't pushed much more than half of his cock into her. He grinned, knowing he'd be able to send her over the edge again just by giving her another inch.

Flo was still engrossed in the porno, unsure if she was watching herself or not. When she watched the big black hand whacking her ass and the pain arrived at the same time, she was almost convinced.

Miles liked this porno, and he was enjoying playing the role of the boss. He didn't know that his machinations had sent Flo into a near trance, but thought she was enjoying the role too. He leaned forward, just as his on screen counterpart did, and whispered

"Tell your husband that I'm about to fill your inbox with another hot load!"

Flo just about hit the roof! She came with a ferocity that took Miles right to the brink himself. She bucked backwards onto his cock, trying with all of her might to impale herself on it. Miles was quick to pull back, but next she flung her head back and wailed, her pussy clamping down on the mammoth manhood within.

Flo collapsed onto the bed, Miles smiling. He walked around the bed until his tool was pointed right at her face.

"Ooh, and he's brought me a lollipop!" The porno wife squealed.

"Your wife has really covered herself in glory here, Mr. Cook." The boss shouted into the intercom while the cum covered wife got to sucking his cock again. Flo recovered from her stupor and quickly went to work on Miles, tongue drinking in the taste of her own cum. Both women started to unbutton their tops, the black guy still talking down the intercom,

"She deserves a little something extra for her performance today."

Both women were now kneeling before their bosses, sluttishly slobbering on their cocks, both having exposed their ample tits, now wore only their skirts and heels.

"I need to try to hold onto this one, Mr. Cook," said Mrs. Cook's boss, grabbing one of her big mams. Miles enjoyed the firmness or Flo's ripe melon, too.

"I think this one," they grabbed the other boobs, "is pretty special. I wouldn't like to get between you," their cocks slipped between the married women's breasts. Miles didn't even have to take his out of Flo's hungry mouth.

"I'd be a real jerk-off, but she's not scared to get down and dirty. Can I take you out to dinner? It's been a while since I ate out."

Flo was getting her juicy melons fucked, and her mouth was full of cock.

Miles looked down at her. Her funbags glistened with sweat as they bounced with his cock in between. Her nipples stuck proudly out, dark red, surrounded by dark red aureoles. The salacious sounds of slurping, moaning, slobbering, so hot, sexy, and his step-mom was making them on his cock!

What a cock! Flo was able to suck it while it was nestled between her big natural tits, a feeling she adored.

Her tongue darted into his cum slit, ran circuits around his generous cock head, salivated over his shaft. Her stiff nipples drew lines on his flat stomach as her firm E-cups bounced along his sweat and slobber slicked bull cock. She looked up at him, porno forgotten about.

"Cum, you big cocked fucker, cum all over your daddy's wife," she begged, "cover you step-mommy's tits in cream like he wishes he could."

"You're mine, slut, and if you want any more of this cock, you need to remember who is in charge!" He grabbed her head and rammed his cock into her throat, still careful not to overwhelm her. He humped into her a few more times then he pulled it out.

"Got it?" He growled. Flo cooed, this was fucking hot!

"You are, Miles." She sucked his cock head with a pop. "You can have me any time," suck, "any place," pop, "any way you like." She took the whole cock down her throat in one, bobbing back and forth, moaning, the vibrations sending Miles wild! She pulled his bull dick out of her mouth and jerked it steadily.

"Mark me, baby. I'm yours, cum over me like you daddy never will." She sucked a big blob of pre-cum off of his purple monster. He shuddered with delight.

"I want your load all over my tits, all over my face!" She sucked back another blob, savoring the flavour while her hands jerked him off. She needed both hands!

"Your daddy is no match for your big bull cock. I want to be bad with this monster!" She sucked his whole cock down her throat again, her nose pressed against his stomach, her tongue slithering about his scrotum.

"I've got some nasty plans," Miles told her, smirking, "but first, I'm going to mark you, just like you wanted, Mommy!" Hearing Miles call her Mommy, Flo went into overdrive, she started fucking her face on Miles' huge tool. She brushed her clit with one finger, finding it so turned on that she was instantly sent into a massive climax.

Suddenly overcome, she tried to scream with the powerful orgasm, but her throat was filled with bull cock, and it was about to get more full. As her body quaked with almighty release, she felt the cock in her throat swell even further.

Her tongue felt the tide of creamy seed push up the veiny shaft as the first jet poured directly to her belly. Miles stepped back on time for a second thick rope to spray into his step-mom's mouth. The third hit the bridge of her nose and glued her left eye closed.

She fell back, frigging herself vigorously as another explosion of orgasmic pleasure flattened her. Still he continued to mark her with his seed, covering both big breasts and her lips and chin. Finally, he stood over her, cock dripping in her hair. She licked her lips, tasting her step-sons virile seed once again.

Somewhere on the floor, a phone started ringing. Miles looked at the porno, but it had stopped. Flo got up quickly and dashed over to where her bra was on the floor. She answered her phone looking Miles in the eye, a sly smile on her lips.

"Terry, honey," she behind Miles with a finger. "what's up?" Miles walked over, still dripping dick dangling between wiry legs. She took his tool in her free hand and licked a drip off of the end.

"Emergency meeting?" She sucked the tip of Miles' stiffening cock into her mouth. She made an affirmative grunt. Taking the head out of her mouth, she licked the shaft until she reached Miles' ball sack. His balls still hung low and heavy.

"You need me in the conference room right now?" She asked, incredulously. "I've got a face pack on!" She started licking Miles' balls, determinedly.she sucked one into her mouth, letting it pop out noisily. "All right, honey. Give me 5 minutes, I need to take this off." She licked back up the shaft until the tip was level with her glued shut eye. She scooped some cum from her eye with his cock and sucked it off.

"Ok, I'm on my way." She hung up.

"Sorry, Miles. Duty calls." She sucked a ball into her mouth, tongue flicking around it.

"It's been a while," Miles replied, smiling "since I've eaten out!"

Ten minutes later, cum still matted into her hair, some traces on her face, Flo was looking into her husband's eyes. The board of directors watched, all unaware that the were witnessing her orgasm in front of them for a second time that day.

Flo's husband was especially blind to the fact that it was his son Miles who, under the conference room table, was eating out his new bride's well fucked pussy.

12