Floored And Adored

Story Info
Modest wife has a daring afternoon.
4.4k words
4.69
103.7k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is so lovely. I never, ever get tired of looking at her. Her face is a classic beauty with large green eyes with huge eye lids and large arching eyebrows, a cute little nose, perfect ears, high cheekbones, defined jaw, perfect teeth, full lips and elegant neck all topped with a full, thick head of hair. And she laughs all the time.

Her little body is dynamite too and I love to see her do anything, just to watch her move. She seems to not even notice if I am around. But any way, at least I have fun watching her.

One of my very favorite things to watch her do is scrub the bath tub and scrub the hardwood and tile floors. She is a scrubber and a cleaner and does those floors nearly every other day. They shine!

She likes to get it done early in the morning, before the kids are up to walk through the water and when she can work without interruption. Not having the kids around has the added benefit of her not caring what she is wearing.

As a matter of fact, whatever she is wearing she usually takes off right afterwards in our laundry room and then walks through the kitchen, and up the stairs to take her morning bath. I just LOVE watching her walk naked!!!

She usually does the floor in just a tee shirt and panties. No bra because that apparently is not comfortable when she is on her hands and knees scrubbing and she usually works in whatever she wore to bed the night before and she doesn't sleep in a bra.

On a rare occasion, usually if I offer to do something for her that involves hard work on my part, I can get her to take off her panties.

When she is doing the bathroom floor it is usually right before her bath and she has already put her clothes in the laundry and therefore she does the tub and bathroom floor naked anyway. That is why that is my most favorite thing to watch her do.

Well back to the watching. Here is what it is like. She moves out the kitchen chairs and makes sure everything is off the floor. Then she gets this big square tub and puts warm water and Pine Sole in it and starts at one end of the floor working across to the other end. She is good at reaching and stretching way out as she uses this as a back and ab workout and it really works, let me tell you.

When she is coming toward me I get to see her fabulous boobies hanging down and swaying and swinging as she reaches this way and that. You know how a woman's natural breasts get that elongated look and can appear twice their size hanging than they look straight on. And I love that sort of 'pointy' look they get and the way her nipples look too, all puffy and full. It is heaven to watch.

When she is working moving away from me and her tee shirt is short enough, which it usually is, I get the rare, from below look at her bare swaying boobies and I love it. Better yet, I get to see that perfect little bubble butt with her tiny panties working their way up her little butt letting over half of her smooth cheeks show.

She has a muscular butt too, so there's no fat or cellulite, but a nice firm fleshy cheek stretching and flexing away. And try as she might, she cannot hide her amazing little pussy as it pokes out between those butt cheeks. All that moving makes those little panties slide up her and fit snugly around very curve revealing that shape I dream about all day.

Her toned thighs and calves look so fine too and even her little feet are strangely attractive. Then there is the way God created the woman's hips to look good from any angle. The way they curve in at the small of her waist is so cool.

I think her waist looks smaller when she is scrubbing than at any other time. And the way the hips go back up from the small of the back to form that fine derriere all guys love, is a true visual delight.

Her arms are muscular too and she really works them. She puts her hair up in a clip and that always looks sexy on her. She stops and wipes the sweat off her brow every now and then and that gives me a minute to see all of her body change a bit. She sits up, but on her knees for a second with her butt now resting on the back of her calves and her boobs poke out of her tee shirt and her butt arches out as she usually arches and stretches from the strain.

If the tee shirt is a shorter one, this is when I sometimes get to see a little of her amazing butt cleavage at the top of her tiny panties. I just love that too!

When she does the tub and bathroom floor she is always naked and I love that more than anything. I think it's better than a stripper pole. That little butt poked out at you with that fine pussy poking out even just a tiny bit more and framed by those sweet cheeks and at the top of those perfect bare thighs is the most beautiful sight in the world.

Any way .... I would rather watch my beautiful wife scrub a tub or a floor than watch any stripper dance or than watch anything else really. I love her that much. I have been asking her to let someone 'accidentally' see her naked or in some state of undress. She says no, but at least she has been thinking about it.

Once she said, "Oh if the circumstances were just right, I might just do it to see if you really like it. You think you'd like it now, but you may find you'd hate some other man seeing me naked and then you might stop bugging me and that would make it worth my while doing it."

She was good natured about it and laughing too. She even said, "You'd better be careful Mister, you just might get what you wish for. Maybe I'll like it and start showing lots of guys my bare body."

One Saturday, it so happened that our kids were all at friend's houses and we had the house to ourselves. That is about the only time she will try anything daring.

This same Saturday my brother was stopping over early in the morning and was on his way from about 45 minutes away. I decided this might be the 'right circumstances' so I begged her to let him watch too.

She thought a minute and she bargained for a new stove with a glass top that she has been wanting, even though we really didn't need a new stove. And she would keep her panties on and it would HAVE to look like she didn't know he was there.

I countered offered to get her the stove, but she'd have to wear a tee shirt with a big neck so we'd get a lot of boobies and it has to be short so her boobs showed from the back too and the panties had to be see-through material so we could see her butt and her pussy.

She looked at me and said, "So you really want your brother to see my boobs, butt and pussy?" I said, "You're dang right I do!" And she smiled a little smile and said, "O.K., you asked for it. This will be the test I told you about. And you can't get mad at me if you hate it." I agreed, so it was on!

She went into our room and came back out in a short muscle, wife beater type, tee shirt that gave us a boobie show even from the side!!! And she had on sheer panties that were between bikini size and a thong. It was almost like she was naked down there.

We set up a radio and had it going loud so it would appear that she couldn't hear we had company. I was going to go meet him in the driveway and tell him to be very quiet and we'd sneak in the door that leads to the kitchen from the garage and silently watch our show.

As I was glancing out the front door I saw a Fed-Ex truck pulling in our long driveway. I said, "Honey do you want to practice on a delivery guy instead of my brother? We have a Fed-Ex delivery guy pulling in."

She was sure in an interesting mood, maybe happy about getting herself a new stove or maybe even a little excited about finally deciding to show off a little, or maybe because it didn't have to be anyone she knew.

To my surprise my normally modest little wife said, "Oh why not?! I've gone this far. Let's give it a whirl. How should I do it?"

I said, "Well, you'll have to hurry, but why not take those panties off first and then be on your knees with your butt towards the door. He'll get a nice look at you before he knocks hard enough for you to hear, then turn around, turn down the music and go to the door."

I could see the kid getting out of the truck so I stepped around the corner where I could watch but still be out of sight. I whispered, "He's a good looking younger guy!"

Catherine had peeled off her panties, tossed them to me, and was scrubbing away. What a beautiful sight!!! Her perfect little bubble butt working away with that fine pussy just poking right out between those soft cheeks.

Her firm boobies were swaying away and I am sure visible from behind because the shirt hung down so far from her tummy. I may be wrong, but she seemed to be putting a little more movement than usual into her scrubbing.

Well the moment of truth. We have a full glass outer door and the inner door was open so the kid had a full view straight in and straight at her bare bottom. She had the music quite loud and I could see him the moment he noticed her.

He didn't knock right away. His mouth literally dropped open and his eyes got huge and he stared and licked his lips. He quickly looked all around to make sure no one was outside or that anyone could see him. We are on secluded acreage so that was no worry.

After five full minutes of him enjoying my beautiful wife's bare body as he rubbed his crotch, Catherine sort of whispers to me, "What the heck is going on? Is he there or what?" I whispered back, "Oh yeh, he's just enjoying the show."

He finally knocked real hard on the door. Catherine jumps up a bit and turns down the radio and looks around. She sees him and stands up pulling her tee shirt down to cover her pussy.

That made her breasts pop out the top for a second so she just as quickly pulled it back up a little and walked to the door.

I could see the lower half of her pussy lips on display between her soft thighs. She has the type of pussy that shows a lot up front, it's not all hidden between her legs. So when she is shaved it is really sexy to see her walking toward you.

He noticed too and he also noticed her nipples which showed clearly through the little thin tee shirt. Her nips were rock hard and it was hot so I'm guessing she was finding this very exciting too.

She goes to the door looking very embarrassed and says, "Oh I am sorry I didn't hear you because the music was so loud. Then she looked down at her cleavage and protruding nipples and down toward her pussy and said, "Oh my!!! I am not dressed for company."

She tried to stand behind the door a bit, but managed to only put one arm and one leg behind it, leaving one boob, one nice bare leg and her pussy actually still showing."

He said, "Oh that's fine Maam, I see this every day, nothing to worry about, I'm used to it. I've even had a couple of women answer the door naked, so don't feel bad."

Catherine said, "Do I need to sign for anything?" He said, "Yes Maam." And he held out the thing to sign so she had to step up to him from behind the door to sign it.

She really got those boobies shaking as she signed in a hurry. She must have felt her nipples showing so she pulled her shirt up to cover her boobs better. Well this completely revealed her pussy. The whole cute little shaved smooth thing!

And like I said, hers shows a lot up front and high too, not all hidden, so he got to see her protruding and excited looking clitty and lips showing. But she expertly played that off as if she believed the shirt covered her completely and she thanked him as she took the box and turned around showing off her perfect little bubble butt as she closed the door.

He stood there looking at her fine bare bottom while he backed slowly out saying, "Thank YOU very much, you have made my day!!!" She smiled and said, "Well good, I'm happy for you. Bye."

She closed the door and leaned against it and said, "I CAN'T believe I just did that!!!! Did you see that cute guy stare at me? Like I was a goddess or something! Wow, I have never felt so powerful! Do you think he saw that much?"

I said, "Look in the mirror without adjusting anything." She looked in the mirror right near the door and shrieked with laughter, "Oh my GOSH Honey, he just saw my whole pussy didn't he?!?"

I said, "He sure did and pull your shirt once like you did at first and look." She tugged on her shirt and saw her boobs and most of her nipples pop right out and said, "Oh my GOSH, he saw all of me didn't he, my nipples show right through the shirt anyway!!"

I said, "OHHH YEh and that's AFTER he stared at your bare bottom and pussy for five full minutes WITH your boobs hanging down and showing too."

She said, "I thought I'd hate this, but I LOVE it!!! I'm so dang horny now you need to take me upstairs right now and make love to me."

I said, "I'd love to more than anything Honey, but my brother should be here any minute, you'll have to wait."

She said, "Well, O.K. but I'm REALLY horny now. " My brother arrived about ten minutes later. I greeted him in the garage and we went inside.

Catherine must have decided the floor was clean enough, because she had already emptied the bucket in the sink and rinsed it out. She was not there when we came in. I'll admit that I was a little bummed out, but happy for all she had already done.

Now my brother and my wife get along great. They have always liked each other, but there is nothing sexual there, they're just good friends and he flirts a bit with her.

He always says how beautiful she is and how lucky I am and that sort of thing. So Catherine definitely knows that Mark thinks she's hot. But in twenty five years, the least he has seen her in is occasionally a bikini.

However once, about two years ago I had gotten a new one twentieth scale model car that I wanted to show him. It was on my bookcase in my bedroom. I brought him up there and I didn't think to knock because it was in the afternoon.

Well Catherine had been gardening and had showered and was standing naked in front of our dresser which is directly in line with the bedroom door. I caught her totally by surprise and especially since she had no idea my brother was with me.

So when I opened the door we both saw her turn toward the door completely naked for a few seconds. As soon as Catherine saw he was there too, she crossed her arms over her chest and screamed, "Get out!!!"

We did back out slowly and got us another four seconds of viewing pleasure.

The funny thing is her crossed arms completely missed her nipples and really only served to push her boobs up more, and with her pussy on display we got a very nice look at her fine little body. She was a little mad, but she knew it was an accident.

I tried to convince her Mark didn't see anything but she said, "Oh really?! You should have seen his face. From the look on it, I'd say he saw plenty!I told her that he sure was mad he missed seeing her longer. She blushed and said, "That's too bad!"

So I was pleasantly surprised when shortly after we walked in from the garage and we entered the kitchen Catherine comes down the stairs from our bedroom in a towel. And I mean a very small towel too!! It barely covered her nipples and down to the bottom of her pussy.

I swear that when she was at the top of the stairs walking toward us, we could see the bottom half of her pussy and those pretty little pussy lips. This is made all the more exciting because she has been so modest and proper for two and a half decades! She's worth the wait and we knew it.

She says all surprised like, "Oh Hi Mark!! I just have to get my clothes out of the dryer. Michael didn't tell me you were coming or I would have been dressed properly."

He says, "Are you kidding?! You've never looked better!!! Wow!!" Then he turns to me and says, "Big brother, you are one lucky dog having a wife that looks this hot!!!"

At this point we are standing between her and the laundry room so she is stopped right in front of us. I decided to try something and I said, "Oh you think she looks hot IN the towel, you should see her without it!"

I grabbed it and gave a teasing tug to test her. She held, but she started to laugh and was quite playful so I got the feeling it would be O.K. to continue with this.

My brother is folding his hands like he is praying and he's saying, "Oh baby! Pleeeeease, I should be so lucky!!!!" That made her blush and laugh even more. I could tell she felt very flattered.

I kept tugging a bit and said, "Come on Honey, give us a little peek, why would you hide that hot bod from two loving fans of yours, let us have a quick look."

Catherine says, "No sir, Mark would think I'm a tramp and his wife would hate me." Mark says, "Oh, no way!!! Quite the contrary, I'd think you were the greatest woman who ever lived and I swear to never mention it to anyone as long as I live!!!!"

I said, "There you go ... now come on baby, how about a quick little peek at the hottest 46 year old woman on the planet?" And as I said that I kept up my gentle pulling and I could see her eyes give me that 'O.K., Go Ahead' look and I sensed her release her grasp on the towel.

I knew this would have to look like I pulled the towel off of her and she would not do it on her own. She was protesting that she was nothing to look at anyway and I just gave that towel a nice pull and WaLa!!!! There stood my beautiful wife totally bare naked in front of both of us.

She shrieked a playful little shriek, but was quite the sport and stood there with her arms out at her sides and said, "OOOOH Kay!!!! Here you go you nasty, horny boys, is this what you wanted to see?"

I could not believe my eyes!!! My sweet, modest little Catherine completely naked inches in front of us!!! Her boobs looked so firm and nice and her nipples were nice and puffy and her pussy!!!

Wow, her pussy was all smooth and bare and her fine clitty and lips looked so divine and her legs looked so tan and incredible.

Catherine always tans with a little bikini on and those tan lines contrasting with the soft white skin around her pussy and around her nipples somehow made her look ten times as naked.

It's the same with her boobs with the tan bosum and the nice full white boobie flesh and then the light brown puffy nipples in the middle of the white looking like a bulls eye and drawing our attention.

I played Vanna White and used my hands like a ballerina to gesture to each body part as I described her before us saying, "Notice these muscular arms and tight tummy and these beautiful firm breasts all tan with these deluxe puffy nipples and areolas and these strong, toned muscular legs that meet at this most magnificent, and finest of all pussies in the world, young and tight and delicious." She blushed and smacked me in the shoulder, but stayed put and played along like a sport.

I said, "Oh Honey, you look so incredible!!!! Give us a little look at that fine booty of yours too, O.K.?" Mark was adding his own hoots and hollers and whistles too. She was loving the attention.

So Catherine rolls her eyes at us, but none the less turns around and I gesture again with my hands like Vanna and I say, "Please notice this exquisite derriere with the perfect upside down heart shape, curving every way it should and it has smooth skin that is soft as silk and this fine tusshie is as firm as muscle can be."

Playing along, Catherine pokes her butt out with great exaggeration and wagged it side to side. She gave us a nice long look too and again the nice bunny tale of white against her tan back and legs made her just look SOOO naked! I responded to her poking out her butt and said, "Oh my!!! We have been treated to a little peek at that finest of pussies again."

I was surprised at the long show we were getting and she gets even more in the spirit of things and taking her hand, she spanks her butt a few times showing off how firm it is.

We LOVED that big time. I don't think my brother blinked once and his mouth was wide open. By now she had turned back around to face us and he was staring at her pussy.

12