Florida Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No? Have you?"

"No... Take it off. We're both safe and my tubes are tied," said matter-of-factly.

"You want me to fuck you bareback?"

Her voice oozing with lust she answered, "Oh yes. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Oh yeah! Sounded good to me!

"Okay, Baby. Bareback fucking it is," I replied flippantly, ripping off the offending latex barrier, trusting that I wouldn't regret this action later on.

She stopped me just as I began to mount her. "No, lie on your back," she said directing me into the position she wanted for our first copulation of the evening. She got up and rummaged through a bag she had near her bed and pulled out several clear cylindrical tubes. Selecting one with the largest diameter, she lubricated it and rolled a rubber ring onto it.

"What in hell's that?" I asked as she slipped the tube over my dick.

"Well, you know those vacuum pumps some guys have to use?"

"I don't have that problem," I replied defensively.

"I know. I can see that. But the ring," she said as she slipped the ring off the tube and around the base of my cock, "the secret is in the ring. It prevents blood from escaping. You can still cum, but you won't get soft. Not until we remove the ring."

"What do you mean?"

"You've never used a cock ring? It'll keep your erection until we take it off."

"Won't that cause gangrene?" I asked in alarm.

"Only if you leave it on all night. We'll take it off after an hour, hour and a half or so, give it rest and do it again. That is... if you're up for it," she added with a sexy smile, full of lust and anticipation. "If not, I can vacuum pump you hard again and again."

'An hour, an hour and a half or so?' I thought. 'She wants me to fuck her for an hour or more nonstop, give it a rest and do it again?' "Holy smokes! I didn't know you could do that?"

"Sure you can," she said with a wink "Matt, you have a wonderful cock. I haven't had a nice cock like yours in a long time and I want to make the most of every minute with you."

"Okay Baby, climb aboard," I said in semi-disbelief. To my amazement, my cock seemed to be bigger than normal and the thick blue veins just under the skin looked like they were ready to burst.

She placed the plastic tube on the nightstand. After giving the tip of my dick another wet sloppy kiss, she straddled me. Smiling down at me, she grasped my cock. Aiming it, she lowered herself onto my steely erection. We were both very wet from our seepages and I watched as my cock head pushed apart her swollen cuntal lips as the head began to penetrate.

"God, you're big," she gasped as lowered herself another half inch, just enough to for the rim of my cock to disappear into her. By this time, her cunt lips were stretched so tightly around my cock, that they seemed almost translucent.

Grimacing, she lowered herself a little more. She was tight and I assumed that this was going to take a little while, so I laid back and studied her naked form. So far I hadn't really gotten to study her body nude and I wasn't disappointed. Her freckled tits were a delight to behold; firm and not too large, they stood from her chest in total defiance of gravity. Her nipples were hard and jutted out proudly from the puffy rise of her areolas. Evenly bronzed, it was apparent she sunned herself in the buff.

Scanning down her torso, my eyes settled on her deep navel and the sexy little abdominal fold that seemed to bisect it. Her narrow waist showed no signs of flabbiness before it flared into her hips. Again, there was no hint of a tan line about her hips.

Squatting over me, impaling herself on my rigid prong, I could see that her tanned legs were well toned. Up and down, my wandering eyes soaked in the beauty of her perfect body as she worked her tight cunt over my unbelievably hard dick. She was about halfway down when I noticed that with her cunt stretched around my cock, that her clit was somewhat distorted but in plain view.

Reaching up, I moved my right hand up to cover her breast. The nipple hardened against my palm as I massaged in slow circles. She really liked that, rubbing herself against my hand whenever I stopped for a moment. After a few minutes of nipple stimulation, my left hand found her clit. Her eyes shot open as my finger rubbed around the base of the raised button in a little circle. Around and around I went and I was having an effect. With my right fingertips, I gently pinched a nipple and pulled. Sandy's head flew back and she drove the remainder of my cock into her to the base. I could feel her helplessly stretched cunt muscles contracting around my dick and she made a curious 'gaking' sound as her belly undulated with orgasmic shudders.

The spasmodic motions faded and she looked back down at me with a dazed look. By now her entire body was coated with a sheen of sweat, causing her body to seemingly glow in the soft light. A grin formed at the corners of her full lips, and then she leaned forward, planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. For a moment or two she was nearly motionless as she kissed me, her pussy adjusting to the girth of my cock.

"Oh, Baby, you feel so damned good," she murmured before sitting back up right. Smiling down at me, she began by grinding my cock into her just a little deeper. Slowly she raised herself up until the rim of my cock head peaked out from her cunt only to disappear again as she lowered herself. Sandy leaned forward again, supporting herself by placing her hands on my shoulders. Then she began fucking herself and fucking me in earnest. With measured strokes she used my dick to stimulate her G. Soon she was convulsing on my cock again. This time, her orgasm triggered my second orgasm and I pumped a good load into her welcoming cunt.

"Yes, baby!" she cried as she felt my cock pulsating, "Cum in my pussy baby, cum in my pussy! Oh yes, baby, that's it, cum in me, cum in meeeeeee!" She continued to fuck me and as my cum began seeping out of her cunthole, wet squishing sounds filled the room as we mated.

She was right, I had no problem cumming and to my delight, my cock stayed nice and hard as ever as we continued to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck. After a good thirty minutes or more, she had exhausted herself doing deep-knee bends and lurched off to one side. I wasn't exhausted and hopped between her legs.

Placing her ankles over my shoulders, I squatted in her crotch and pulled her onto my hard cock. Leaning forward and holding my weight off of her with my arms, I began giving her a good screwing. The bed thumped against the wall and my swinging nut sack slapped her ass as I pummeled her eager pussy. I'm sure that there was quite a racket in the adjoining room, but no one protested and I didn't care.

All the while that I fucked her, she softly murmured her encouragement to "keep fucking me, Baby...Yes, that's soooo gooood...Fuck me, please fuck me...Harder baby, harder...Yesssssss...ohhhhhhh, fuck meeeee," and other such words of support between her orgasms that seemed to followed one after the other. I thought that she might tire of the pounding, but she showed no signs of having had too much dick until she finally gasped, "Stop, Baby, stop."

I pulled my cock from her pulsating needy hole thinking that she'd had enough and moved off the side. Too my surprise, she wasn't done, not by a long shot. Sandy rolled over and hiked her ass in the air.

"Fuck me, Baby," she cooed wiggling her ass.

Fine by me! I squatted behind her, straddling her backside and my turgid member found its target, sliding effortlessly up her hot snatch. Relishing the feel of my dick up her tight snatch, I remained relatively motionless. She didn't. She began rotating her hips and in the process fucked herself on my cock again. I added a reciprocating motion to her hip rotation. The position forced my cock head to rub hard against the fore-wall of her vagina and by doing so, massaged her G with every stroke. Wasn't long before her cunt was spasmodically squeezing my dick again.

After five minutes or so, my legs began to tie, so I changed positions slightly. Kneeling between her legs, I continued to fuck her from behind. We changed positions every five minutes or so after that and fucked in ways I'd never fucked before.

Eventually, I needed a rest, but she was going strong, bouncing on my prick like it was a pogo stick. "Enough!" I begged, but she didn't hear me. "Take it easy Baby! You'll break it!" I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off of me. "Stop! For god's sake stop for a minute!"

Laughing she said, "Okay, okay, I can take a hint!" I moved her to the side and let her plop onto the bed. "That was great!" she said to the ceiling. "Oh, I like you mister! You're my kind of lover."

"Damn, I think it's going fall off!" I whined looking at the raw purplish pole that was my cock.

"Oh, don't be such a Baby!" she said succinctly.

"Really, I've never gone that long before at one time. Jesus, I'm still hard!"

"Here, we better let that horse have a rest," she said with an impish grin. She picked up the bottle of lube from the nightstand and greased up the latex ring that was snug around the base of my cock. Gently she pushed it up and eventually off my cock. I could clearly see the reddish ring around the base of my dick where the constricting band had been. Moments later, my erection began to flag and after a few minutes it was limper than I can ever recall.

I needed to pee and went to relieve myself. My poor pecker ached a little, but a quick inspection revealed no abrasions. All seemed well in the penis department. When I returned she was just putting the telephone receiver down. With great interest I watched her firm buns flex as she sauntered into the bath. Damn, she had a dynamite body!

I lay back onto the bed, wondering if I could make through until tomorrow, when I heard the sound of running water. A few minutes later, she came out, walking to door, presumably make sure that locks were secure. She turned, struck a pose with one knee bent and her toe pointed downward and asked, "Want to join me?"

I'm no fool and didn't need to be asked twice. Sandy had the oversized Jacuzzi tub filled, capped with a generous layer of bubbles on the surface. I hadn't had a bubble bath since I was a little kid. She stepped in the hot soapy water and I followed. Once we were settled in with her more or less in my lap, she turned the jet-pumps on. The hot swirling water felt divine. Leaning back into me, I cupped her two heavenly orbs. Truly I had died and gone to heaven!

We languished in the swirling bath for a long time, me feeling her up, she feeling me up. Suddenly there was racket and startled, I nearly came out of my skin! With mouth agape, I watched as the room-service guy, wheeled in a cart with a bottle of champagne! He was obviously a bit nervous about it as well, thinking that somehow his orders had gotten twisted in translation.

"Oh, goody!" exclaimed Sandy with clear excitement. "I'm so thirsty! Would you please open the bottle and pour us a glass?"

"Uh, yes Ma'am," answered the nervous porter. He opened the bottle and poured two glasses of bubbly, struggling the entire time pay attention to what he was doing.

"Ma'am... Sir," he said handing the glasses to us. "Will there be anything else?"

"Oh, yes! I almost forgot!" With that Sandy rose from bath, bubbles streaming off her body. She stepped to the vanity and picked up a bill to tip the astonished man. Handing the bill to him she said curtly, "Thank you."

The guy was definitely not looking at her face when he accepted his tip. "Uh, thank you, Ma'am. Thank you. If you need anything else, ask for Ricardo."

"Okay, Ricardo," she said grinning in total amusement at the poor guy's plight.

Ricardo lingered a moment before reluctantly turning away and exiting her hotel room. Laughing she returned to bath. "Did you see his face?" she chortled. "And look at you! I honestly don't know which of you were more surprised!"

"Jesus, Sandy! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" she asked, her eyes bright with laughter.

"That you're an exhibitionist."

"Oh, yes you do! You know that I'm a nudist. Besides, what's the harm? Gave him a thrill. Didn't it? You know, in a minute, he'll be yaking it up with buddies about the naked lady covered in bubbles and they won't believe him."

"I don't know about that. Those guys have probably seen it all."

"Well, I do hope that I brightened up his evening."

"I'm not sure if brightening is the correct term."

"You think he'll have to find a place to relieve himself?"

"God, you're bad!" I laughed. "And I mean that as a compliment."

"I'm only bad in good ways," she replied with an impish grin.

The water had cooled off appreciably by the time we finished our bottle and rising from the Jacuzzi we headed into the walk in shower to rinse off the suds. We were both squeaky clean from the languorous bath, but that didn't stop the playful exploration of the other's body, the play culminating with Sandy on her knees sucking life back into my willing tool.

"Oh shit Baby," I groaned as she pleasured me greatly while the water cascaded over us. "You really know how to suck a guy's cock!"

"Thanks," she mumbled around my thickening dick. Once I was good and hard again, she stood up and kissed me, grinding her abdomen into my hard-on in manner that left no illusions as to what she had in mind.

"Ya wanna fuck, lady?" I hissed.

"Yeah, mister, I wanna fuck! Do you?"

Back in the sack, we were barely damp dry as she once again rolled the latex ring off the plastic cylinder and around the base of my dick. After lubing up my entire cock, we were back at it like a couple of rabbits, screwing like it was going to be the last screw of our lives.

By the time I pulled off exhausted an hour or so later, it was well past one AM. We were both drenched once again in sweat. After I had caught my breath I asked her, "Can you get this off for a while?"

"Sure. You really don't want to leave it on too long at one time."

"How long is too long/"

"I dunno. Three, four hours."

"Who could screw for four hours?"

"I don't know if anyone could screw that long non-stop... We could try," she quipped, "but the big danger is if you fell asleep with a cock ring like that on your dick. Acts like a tourniquet. By the time you woke up, your dick would have died and you'd have to have it cut off!"

"Ouch! Just the thought makes me cringe."

"Then never leave one of these things on too long. An hour or so is enough at one time."

With the blood flow restored and my cock safely in recovery mode, we lounged about. I must have dozed off, but she nudged me and purred, "Plenty of time for that later. Say, you want have a little fun?"

I didn't think it was possible to have any more fun than I was having. Nonetheless I was game. "Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Want another bottle of champagne?"

"You are bad!"

Grinning wickedly, Sandy picked up the phone and dialed room service. "Is Ricardo there?" she asked businesslike. Her face brightened. "Ricardo? Hi! Remember me? Room 615?... You do? Well, we need another bottle of Korbel. If we're busy and don't answer, just come on in like before. Thanks...In about twenty minutes? Oh, that'd be perfect!"

Hauling me off the shower, she rinsed off the newest coating of grime. This time she was fingering my ass. Not in a serious way, but testing the waters so to speak. I didn't object, but was disappointed that she stopped and turned off the water. We dried off as best we could with the damp towels at our disposal. Back in the sack, she directed me to lie flat on my back, catty-corner to the bed with my feet hanging off the edge.

"Comfy?" she asked with practiced innocence.

"Yeah. Now just what do you have in mind?"

Sandy didn't answer but instead straddled my head, facing my feet and lowered her swollen pussy to my face. I didn't need any further instructions and lapped at her offered cunt, still wet and filled with my cum. She ground her crotch into my face for four minutes or so before leaning forward to take my flaccid cock between her talented lips. I didn't stay flaccid for long.

We were leisurely eating each other when I heard the soft rapping on the door. I expected her to get off and just let the guy see us in bed. She didn't get off. After another soft knock, I heard the door opening and the rattle of the cart entering the room. I couldn't see a thing, but I did hear a male voice exclaim, "God damn!" in a muted voice.

Sandy stopped sucking my dick. I stopped too out of curiosity at how this little drama would play out. I was shocked when I felt her take my cock into her mouth again.

"God damn!" said the voice in a low voice.

Sandy released my cock. "Be dear and open that for us," she said nonchalantly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he croaked. While the poor bastard opened the champagne bottle, she resumed fellatio on me. With her cunt still in my face I couldn't see him, but I sensed his presence near the foot of the bed. No doubt he had a grand view of what she was doing to my cock. Suddenly she rose and sat upright, grinding her crotch in my face. I could only imagine what Ricardo was thinking.

Suddenly she rose from the bed and went to the dresser to get the guy a tip. Ricardo had a wild look on his face and the way he was rubbing the crotch of his trousers, he was aroused plenty. She stayed at the dresser for several moments longer than necessary, giving Ricardo a good look at her bare backside. Turning, she strode up to him with the tip in her hand. Ricardo's eyes scanned up and down her nude body. He was still rubbing his crotch when she stood near him and offered him the ten-dollar tip. Poor bastard, he didn't know what to do. If he followed his instincts, he knew he might get fired. But to stand and observe, no one could blame him for that.

Placing her hand on the bulge in his pants she offered, "You need some help with that?"

"God damn lady. I could get fired for this."

"For what?" she asked musingly. "All you have to do is stand there until you're dismissed."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I had already figured out that my date for tonight was wilder than anyone I had ever met before. Wilder than any woman I had ever imagined being. But when she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, I was completely blown away.

With his dick out, I expected her to blow him, but again she surprised me as it became apparent that she intended to masturbate him. She had his dick with her thumb under the cock tube and three fingers on top, jacking him off furiously. It pleased me that he wasn't as well hung as I was, not that he had anything to be ashamed of; he was amply endowed. Ricardo stood stiffly, his hands uselessly dangling at his side, his unseeing eyes gazing at me.

I sat up and moved to get a better view of what was happening. Good thing I moved when I did, because with a grunt, Ricardo shot a rope of cum that splashed between her tits. The second shot landed on her right tit and she directed the third onto her left. The final spurts lacked projection and landed on the carpeting.

Having gotten him off, Sandy put his pecker back in his pants and zipped him up. I figured that the show was over and that she'd dismiss him, but once she stood up, she looked down at the mess covering her tits.

"Is this yours Ricardo?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he whispered.

"Don't you think you should wipe it off?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Clearly flummoxed, Ricardo picked up a towel from the service cart.

"You don't need that," she said softly. "Just wipe it off with your hand."

With slightly trembling hands, Ricardo set about fulfilling her request. " Mais Dios," he muttered over and over as he rubbed his sperm into her tits. Whatever trepidation he had had quickly vanished. His perfect English vaporized into Spanish mumbling while she allowed him to feel her up for several minutes. I only caught a few words, "pechuas bonita" and "buena puta", but I got the idea. When he began tweaking her nips, she moaned, thrusting her chest forward in an unmistakable act of approval.